my 5 mates?? (ON GOING!)

By beautifulwolfeye

Angel is a normal omega. She is 19 years old. She lived a normal live at her pack until she gets kidnapped by... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
continue?

Sequels?

3.6K 34 2
By beautifulwolfeye

I have also published the book on Webnovel! But this book is a bit different. It is written a little bit different than this book, it also has less chapters since some chapters are put together in one chapter.

I am also planning on putting all the sequels in the book! Every volume will be a sequel to the previous book! Every volume will have free chapters as well, including an introduction chapter. For volume one: chapter 1 to 21 are free, 22 and up are locked.  You can unlock the chapters with coins, you can get coins for free too!

Also, I have published a free chapter on Webnovel that I haven't published on wattpad. It is chapter 20: Yasmine's birthday. I would recommend reading every free chapter since it is a bit different from this book.

Here is a sneak peak for the sequels I'm going to write:

Volume 1: (this book) The alpha quintuplet

Volume 2: Mia's story

Volume 3: Love triangle

Volume 4: mated to a triplet

And more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 76.5K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...
13.7K 412 17
Angel Grey is 16 years old living with her Alpha dad. Her dad and her lost her mother to a hunter. Her dad told her that a Luna lost her mate as well...
220K 7.5K 49
"Who are you?" She stopped just when her hand made contact with the door knob. "Alpha Isabel Martinez" she replied in a voice that wasn't hers. Dylan...
2.1K 67 34
Emelina is a thief. Barrett is an Alpha. When Emelina breaks into Deep Haven and steals from the Alpha family, she expected a chase. She loved the ch...