the supreme god (dxd x gamer )

By onelegfish

saiko darwin a game hacking weeb was on his way to buys some gaming snacks as he was about to grind for a new... More

the beginning of new life
terrible relization
taking the enemy's strength away
The change
sparky
too op
the shadow leaders
my little sona
the human in a devils world
my new world
the guest
the betrayal
back to the past
declaration of war
war
war pt 2
voting ended
rebirth
going to a new world
news spread fast
the appearance of a great emperor
this is now mine
rebirthing again
adding a new world for voting
voting over
ko-no-su-ba
the demons king trower
new world
spend money to make money
the meet up
mom

cultivating

1.2K 23 21
By onelegfish

"swiish" the wind blows on top of the tree leaves. 

" system how much is it for 1 bot " saiko said as he was walking finding a safe spot to sit down .[ 100 coins host] " good system start the hack let me go to a hacking area " [yes host , hacking area found the tall tree, transporting now] " huh its called the tall tree " saiko said before going to the hacking area , he spawned on a branch took out his relentless blade and started to run around to find mobs ." if  i remember right to level up i need 10 xp to level up witch will come after i kill 1 level 1 monster were my 10x stat will come in play and i'll also get 50 coins so i can buy a bot , just get 2 kill and that will be all " saiko says to himself as he runs around . After killing two monster saiko is now a level 1 and is half way to level 2 " man i remember me being at level 1 mill ahh " saiko says as he exits out of the hack site and buys a bot which he immediately put to work to grind . "system how many bot can i buy right now [5 and the next one will cost 200 coins the 3 one 300 the 4 one 400  and the 5 one 500] "oh thanks "saiko says " once i get enough immediately buy the next bot and put it to work, and repeat until i have bought all the bots "saiko said [do you wish to turn  off the notification] " no leave them on i'm on a extremely low level and need to get stronger fast just tell me when a new bot is bought and when a bot is about to die , also have them work together i dont want my bot to die because they are extremely important right now " [yes ]. 

" system can you tell me the cultivation realms plz " saiko said [ yes the first realm is qi gathering there are 5 level of this and this is to build the detain next is , qi paths ,5 level and this is to have the qi in which you gathered in qi gathering  run thru your body and ublock and refines the meradias , also when in the qi paths , let's say you have a high quality fire qi but you got some common qi for the rest of the qi gathering levels it'll be easier to learn fire type martial arts , next earth realm  6 levels, then heaven realm 8 levels, saint realm 4 levels and , god realm 3 level, and the final one supreme god realm , those are it , of course there is what is called ultimate realm but that is not important right now] " wait what's the ultimate realm aren't i supposed to get the highest cultivation possible " saiko said [the ultimate realm is not a real itself its more of like getting bonus point , each realm has its own ultimate realm but to get the ultimate realm for each stage you can't break threw to the next realm or you'll miss the chance to get the ultimate realm ] . " oh ok so system how do i complete the 5 ,or six level of qi gathering " saiko said [ you'll need to gather 5 different types of qi but to get the ultimate realm you'll need to absorb a divine qi , for each level of qi gathering you need to absorb the elemental qi, fire , earth, water,wind , and lightning for regular people but since you want ultimate realm you'll need at least one of these qi to be a devine qi] [ to absorb a divine qi you will either have to go to a sacred place or find a treasure that has some] " or i could bye it from the store" saiko says [...yes you could] the system said ' yep i'm officially the smartest person ever for choosing a universal store and a 10x stat ' saiko said in his head being proud of himself. then it hit him like a fat truck " system you know what i just remembered [ what] " my gotchas i must have over a hundred of those actually" saiko said [you do ,due to the different times of all the dungeon you've been in you've accumulated 40,002 unopened gotchas, and all of that from being lazy ...how] " hahah i know thank you thank you" [ sike you thought it all restarted when you rebirthed ] " what that no fair omg im so stupid and how could you play me like that system" saiko said being angry " [ it was a a joke come on dont take it seriously but , forreal next time remember thing like this when you rebirth next time ] "yeah i guess so " [2 more bots have been bought and host level is now at level 5] "nice " saiko said . as the sky was becoming dark saiko found a cave to sleep in for the night, soon going to sleep leaving his bots to work hard to earn money .

Now in the morning we see saiko waking up and doing some exercise to wake his body up " good morning system " saiko said [ good morning host would you like the review from last night ] " sure " [ none of your bots died last night and they actually have gained intelligence , for the spoils of war they have killed 40 lv1 flys, 37 lv2 ants, 30 lv3 mosquitos, 24 lv 4 moths, and 14 lv5 spiders all in total 12350 xp and 18500 coins ] [ host has leveled up 21 times] " it's a start,  ok now system buy the dungeon creator for 10,000 coins" [yes done you can now enter dungeons] "send the bots in make sure they work as a team , i dont need combat experience i've gotten over 2 centuries of combat experience " [ well technically yes ,but no] [ the bots have been sent to the dungeon] " whats the probability they die in the dungeon " [ 20 percent but if they take some breaks then 0 % ] " make them not die i need the money to unlock my army then i'll be able to make some serious bank , plus this dungeon has higher level mobs its a level 20 dungeon so we will definitely get the money in no time , but till then lets just be overpowered , huh ultimate level  i be the most divine qi someone got was maybe 2, huh

i'm about to get all five of my qi gathering levels to be devin qi " saiko said " system i dont want to spend money now bc i'm a bit short can you locate the nearest devine qi to me" [ the closest divine gi is the number 1 most powerful heavenly fire , chaos fire and it's a dark purple with  black as its color scheme , and it's in the cave you are in] the systemes says " . as saiko walk down in the cave it starts to get hotter and hotter each step he takes and also he becomes more pressured, altho he can get threw this bc of his immortal body it still takes a toll on him . soon saiko was in the middle and on a alter there was a flame on it { couldn't find any that looked how i imagined it , it kinda looks like meliodas demon color purple in a flame } . as saiko got closer he reached his hand out to grab the flame when it suddenly jumped on him and sank into his skin , saiko then soon passed out from the pain . 

waking up 3 days later after the chaos flame merged with saiko accepting him as its master . " where am i " saiko says as he couldn't see anything but pure darkness [ you are in the cave that the chaos fire was in you've successfully merged with the chaos fire , you've been asleep for 3 days ] [ would you like the review of the bots their still alive ] the system said " No i just want to get out of here " saiko says as he walks the chaos fire came out of his hand and acting as a light " thank you " saiko said as the heavenly fire just did a little dance in saikos hand . after getting to the cave entrance saiko put back the chaos fire not wanting it to be know that he had it . " ok system now you can give me the review " saiko said leaning against a tree [ ok so far the bots have killed 319 level 20 goblins in all total you've have earned 255200 xp and 319000 coins ] [ host has leveled up 23 times] " yes finally let me use my army " saiko said[ subtracting 100,000 coins your aloud to use your army now ] " hahaha i'm unstoppable" " system is there any divine qi i can buy from the shop " saiko said [ no insufficient funds , if you want to buy divine qi you'll need at least 1 million coins for a low level if you want the highest possible qi for each type of qi you'll need 100 mill for each so you need 400 mill if you want to buy all the best types of divine qi for each element , anyways your extremely luck you had the sacred tree that can make holy water potions , which can heal any injuries , or your meridian and detain would still be broken , but now that you have a divin qi its starting to refine them to be a better quality ] [ honestly your extremely lucky ] " well thank you system your so caring " saiko said " listen my soldier i'm very happy i can still have you guys, if you were wondering what happened the system didn't allow me to have you guys by my side , i'm also very, very weak " saiko said as this shocked his army " as you know my goal is to be a conqueror of worlds and i'm here to conquer this world but each time i want to go to a new world i restart and only have my abilities and some items but that's it , i start from the very beginning and i barely have any mp to sustain my skills, can you believe when i first got here i was being dragged then they called me a useless trash, i got cheated on again, and then they dare kick me while i was weak , they smashed me into a tree and making my head bust open!!" . the murderous aura emitting from the shadow army seemed unstoppable , it covered the whole sky. " lets go my soldiers for revenge , not for greed not for selfishness but because when i was weak and couldn't do anything they tried to kill me but failed so now lets go and show them why they never should leave loose ends."  saiko walked in the direction he came from when he first arrived. After walking a bit he finally made it to the front gate of the sect as most of the student of the sect were outside right now they saw saiko ,all of them did . some talked privately others laughed and some came up to pick on him {rs means random student} . RS" hey guy look it's the useless trash, have you come back to beg us , come on i'll put in a good word if you grovel at my feet and call me master 3 times " , said the rs " right guys well all put in a word for the useless trash if he call all of us master 3 times , and serves us " . all of the student looked at each other eventually all saying yes , this was once the number 1 genius of the sect he had also actually became famous and was ranked top 3 of the most promising young geniuses this generation , they could all brag about how they made him bow and call them master, and how he served them , over 100 student wich was majority of the sect was there encouraging them eventually the ruckus got to loud and the elder and patriarch who was walking with the elder came out to see , and the remaining students did as well . RS" senior brother jin woo look the trash is back he's here to beg for mercy so he can join  back  into the sect, we said we would put in a good word for him if he begged , called us master 3 time and served us ", " hahaha what a splendid idea , right honey " said jin woo to li shen { random name generator } " Oh yes i do come on saiko go ahead " she said with a giggle the elder and the patriarch were on the side laughing , " to think that the once proud number 1 disciple of our sect turn out to be like this haha," said the patriarch . " yes we were blind how could we not tell jin woo was the better disciple" said a elder. " yes we definitely dodge a disaster there" 

" wow look the whole sect showed up i guess im that important" saiko said . Rs " how dare you be arrogant , you didn't even have the balls to be arrogant when you were the number genius of our sect ,now what give you the idea that you can be arrogant now that your cultivation and meridians are broken" the student yelled . soon everyone was saying  things similar to among those lines . " saiko if you still think your the number 1 in this sect your dead wrong , but now that you want to be this arrogant i guess i'll kill you , although i thought you would have died from your cultivation and meridians broken you still survived " . " i did die , well the saiko you knew did die . you see i'm actually a saiko from another world were i conquered it , i'm here to do the same with this world after i slaughter this shitty sect and take all its resources i'll make it my home " saiko said . " how dare you say that you will slaughter our sect , take him we will publicly tortured him with our worst torture method ,the ones who captured him can torture him this stupid ass hahaha as if you came from a other world were you reign supreme and were your army you used to reign supreme with dumbass" . says the patriarch . " right here "

================================

this is longer and the reason why was bc meh you know i had a lot to i wanted to write so tell me if you liked the longer version or the shorter versions 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.6K 15
High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been killed, you were sent to another world. This...
21.7K 576 26
Hm? The story has not ended with a wedding? It appears that the fates have more planned for (Y/N) (L/N), or Sealboi. There are many threats and myste...
1.1K 44 21
(Var!KNY x Reader) (Dom!reader) "It won't hurt to try" "Ah shit here we go again..." She who decide to play a new RPG game called D.S RPG in which t...
277K 3.9K 46
Y/N got adopted into the family of devils but he doesn't know it and neither do they know that he is aware of supernatural and has not 1 but 3 sacred...