The Knife Hero.

ReallyBlueDude által

Izuku Yagi is born quirkless and that is when everything turned around for the young boy, from being loved to... Több

Bio.
Harem
Death to me now, Gift to me later.
Busted
Notes with love and fate. part 1
Notes with love and fate. Part 2
Train Like Hell
Fate made us meet once again
The addition.
USJ preparation part 1
USJ preparation part 2
Beer Time
The Reveal.
First Day in U.A
U.A sports festival(Prologue)
U.A Sports Festival part 1
U.A sports festival part 2 (Finale for season 1)
Update
Hero Names (Season 2)
Okitsu and Eri
SpeedWagon Foundation part 1
Speedwagon Foundation part 2
Speedwagon Foundation part 3
Partner Up
Killer queen
Final Battle....
Ending Scene...
30

USJ

7.8K 91 115
ReallyBlueDude által

I did my daily routine, then dressed as the one and only, Shadow Dio. And now it's time to be sneaky. I then saw a bus with students, and there they are, Izumi,Sakuya and people who I heavily despise and should devolve as human beings and become shit monkeys!!!, I calmed myself down.

As I was sneaking into the bus, I heard some familiar voices. Some that I don't know and some that makes me hate them for some reason. As I followed them I have heard some of their words like "isn't that All Might's quirk?" Or "My quirk isn't really flashy" I just kept on listening while hiding under the bus. Then there it was, USJ, this shit might be big but my closet that I have in my company is bigger. I then went to a nearby comfort room, to take a piss but...

I heard something happening. A dude just appeared on my back With a gun.

?:Hey, You!
Izuku:What me?
?:What are you doing here?
Izuku:Pissing
?And what's your last words?

Izuku:ZA WARULDO!!!

Time is stopped, I then shoved his face in the toilet, shitted on his back, removed his pants, grabbed his gun placed it up his asshole and clicked the trigger.

"I bet that he will be pissed but dead"

Time resumes and the shit just smeared on his back, his face was producing bubbles but stopped when his ass has leaked blood and when I went to check the toilet, it's filled with blood as well.

"You better hope that you will do good when your given the chance."

I went out of the room which is filled with blood and shit, literally.
I saw multiple things happening, first was students fighting villains, aizawa is beaten up, and some black guy is trying to scatter students.

I then went to the roof to make a beautiful entrance but I saw All Might, Aka The guy that's too dumb to understand parenting. Well that didn't really sound as cool as I thought.

I saw Douche Might just beating it but didn't really beat it until some smashes, man Douche Might isn't very powerful. I thought to myself. I saw the dead creature and Resurrected it. Everyone even the villains were shocked but I mind controlled it, saying to kill All Might and the Villains, once you do this, kill yourself.

The command has began and Small Might has been attacked by a move called Neck Breaker. Killing All Shit, this made the villains blissful but the bliss turned into confusion then frustration not because of him being Dead but obviously because the creature turned on them.

In the end everyone except Sakuya, a blue girl, a red girl, Izumi and Aizawa cried All Might's death, the heroes arrived and saw Short Might dead, none of them really looked sad since they know the Shitty things He did. But the creature was still there so time to dispose it, I smashed through the windows and used lightning to kill it and it worked.

The heroes immediately reacted and tried to catch me but I raised my hand up.

Izuku:Wait!!!

This shocked the heroes.

I resurrected all dicks, not because I like him but because so I can kill him over and over again.

The students besides the exceptions were happy while the rest are hiding there faces or acted like their happy.

Izuku:let me speak to mouse.
Nezu:First of all, I'm nezu, secondly what do you want?
Izuku:I want a spot at U.A.
Nezu:Wait, what?!?!
Izuku:didn't you hear me.
Nezu:Normally there's some no's and need to convince to say yes but you said Yes straight forward.
Izuku:I'll explain.

Everyone is ready to hear the story.

Izuku:I became a vigilante to get to U.A, now normally you could just enter via next entrance exam or recommendations. But I don't have time and I'm impatient. So I became a vigilante, gained popularity and attention and well it worked because here we are.

Some are just confused while the rest are like 'really'

Nezu:I see, well ok, welcome to U.A
Izuku:Ok, I'll reveal my identity then.

This shook the entire class and the teachers. Because they finally get to know his true self. He removed his shadow dio clothes and well got mixed reactions.

Izuku:My name is Diego Brando or you might know me as Caesar Zeppeli.

Everyone knew His Zeppeli side since he is literally the richest in the world overtaking the Yaoyorozu's, Todoroki's, whatever you name it. While everyone is excited to see him in class, Sakuya is the only one who knew the Diego side of him. But this made her confused, why is an adult trying to go to school?

Nezu:Wait a minute, why are you desperately trying to go to U.A when your an adult?

Izuku:The thing is I'm not an adult and the names I gave are just fake names.

This shocked everyone, even Sakuya which knew Diego Brando.

Izuku:My real name is Izuku Yagi.

The teachers and Izuku's past friends and enemies doubt this but aizawa was the first one to ask for proof.

Aizawa:How are you him? And if you are then answer this, What's Izuku's quirk.

Izuku:He was quirkless, was beaten up by his used to be past friends named Katsuki,Katsumi,Shoto and Shoka, the only ones which protected me is Izumi,my aunts and uncles and sakuya. My mother Inko Midorya is a hero with the name green Mind wave, she didn't do anything for me when I was diagnosed quirkless, same with Toshinori Yagi which is All Might, he used to be quirkless until he was given a quirk named One for All, but passed it to my past bully instead of me, I knew from the beginning why they all bullies me in the first place, it's to protect me but didn't really realized that your already doing the opposite which is brutally injuring me physically and mentally. Once I heard OFA getting passed to the demon which hates me, I snapped and plotted for the best exposing plan ever, I killed myself but before that, I made notes which normally was supposed to be two but I didn't want to make the others left out so I make alot of notes. I also trashed my room and cut myself. Knowing my birthday is close I did it, but now your wondering how am I alive?.

This is the part where I lie a bit now isn't it.

Izuku:Well a person was helping people with his quirk, resurrection, I was back from the dead and thanked him, by the age of 13 I developed not 1,2 or even 3 but 4 quirks, which also packs many sub quirks meaning I was a late bloomer and the doctor is a shit one.

Izuku:This made me think about my spectacular return, but obviously the one thing people want from me especially my tormentors is FORGIVENESS, and holy shit that word hurts me, I won't forgive my 2 parents, even if you try to find someone to force me, I'll just kill them forcefully. I know that killing isn't really hero like but you can thank the assholes who raised Izumi, still not enough...

Izuku:Aizawa and I had sleep contests, I listen to Present Mic's interesting stories. Rumi destroyed me at basketball, Nezu plotted with me while both of us laugh, Midnight teaches me pleasure and while I didn't know what that was before, I know it now, Ectoplasm let's me play with his clones, thirteen saves cats and I comfort them, Snipe teaches me how guns work, I invent stuff to impress PowerLoader, Izumi plays with me when the assholes are doing hero work on a Saturday, Sakuya and I play undercover when we are kids and she left japan, I fly with hawks,Played with Uncle Enji's fire as well as Aunt Rei's Ice, Complimented Aunt Mitsuki looking beautiful like always while listening to uncle masaru's discoveries on the twins,Laughed at Ms Joke's jokes, and there's so much more, but that should be enough.

Everyone who knew me except Shitsuki teared up. I knocked out all my tormentors because their crying is ugly as hell. Izumi, Midnight and Sakuya rushed at me and hugged me.

Izuku:I kNoW i'M bAcK bUt....... AIR please....

They then stopped hugging but teared up.

Sakuya:So your telling me I met you!
Izuku:Yes but please for the love of God, not to tell my past executors my location.
Sakuya:Got it.
Izumi and Midnight:Why did you leave us!?!?!
Izuku:Thank Shitsuki's idea and Shitsumi with the Fuckoroki Twins participation.
Aizawa:Well then problem child, welco-
Izuku:I'm funding the dorms just cause I want my own custom one.
Nezu:Ok and how much will you fund?
Izuku:7.5 Septillion $
Nezu: Holy Shit that's alot of money.
Izuku:it's fine my total is 2,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Septillion dollars.

(???:And I have made him too rich so I can materialize myself into the world OP and shit but that's in another fanfic.)

Nezu:really..... Huh then I accept your proposal.

Izuku:If my tormentors keep on bugging me though I will kill them without hesitation. *Menacing* oh and I want to be called not as a Yagi but as a brando.

Nezu:well ok....

Izuku:Oh and do you mind if I allow my daughter to stay with me?

Everyone:WAIT DAUGHTER!?!?!?!

Izuku:adopted.

Nezu:Well yes she can stay with you.

Izuku:Well ok is there more questions (sees many hands raised) no, good I'm in U.A now so tata and sayonara.

He left the scene and gave everyone there confusion. Later that day Sakuya went to Izuku's house and knocked the door, knowing that she finally has the chance to confess.

Izuku:Well hello again Sakuya.
Sakuya:Well, yeah..... Izuku I have something to say to you.
Izuku:Go on...
Sakuya:Well, Izu I-

Izuku kisses her and made her tongue compete against his, he dominated the kiss.

Izuku:I knew you want to confess to me so I accept.

They kissed again and deeper this time but Izuku still is dominant in the kiss.

Sakuya:Oh and I'm here to tell you some stuff about my friends.
Izuku:Oh really what are their names?
Sakuya:Cirno and Reimu

(???:It's already obvious that in this AU enemies are friends well except Shitsuki, Shitsumi, etc., maybe I'll make Izuku friends with a Jojo in the future.)

They then talked and talked, and this time slept together, As for eri they played with her as well.

(BEFORE SLEEP)

Eri:Your going to stay this time right Mama?

Sakuya:Yes Eri.

Eri:YAY! I can finally play with Mama forever, papa and mama will give me fuzzy kisses and will wuv me.

Sakuya and Izuku:SHEER HEART ATTACK!!!

They then went to sleep and well Izuku had one thought at his mind.

Izuku: I Izuku brando have a dream.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

15.5K 454 9
Izuku Yagi only ever wanted to be a hero despite being Quirkless but it seemed the whole world was against him, his parents unknowingly ignored him...
256K 3.6K 23
Izuku Yagi a bright child who had a young sister whose name is Izumi Yagi always dreamt of being a hero he had both loving parents who made it there...
491K 10.9K 37
Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Ikaru Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Bakugou, Shioka Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki, Kok...
201K 4.1K 37
This is a Izuku Yagi story, after being diagnosed quirkless at the age of 4 his mother had given all of her time and attention to his twin sister Izu...