Speedwagon Foundation part 2

After the hilarious chase between jotaro and Joseph.

They went back to training while Izuku either does work or  something to entertain him since he doesn't need anymore training....

Joseph:You, priest man, come here.

Pucci:What do you want me to do?

Joseph:I want you to climb up and down as fast as you can on that artificial mountain, another thing is to count how many times you went up and down, and try to add it up with prime numbers only.

Pucci:Understood.

He summoned MIH and went to the mountain, he was so fast that he made the mountain look like it was colonized with Pucci clones.

Joseph:Uhh, I'll check back after a few hours....

Joseph:Anyways, now it's your turn *he points to Puccina*

Puccina:Wait me?

Joseph:Why yes you, your power thanks to hermit purple, can do many more things than to just steal quirks and turn them into discs.

Puccina:Really, like what?

Joseph:You could steal memories, produce acid and make illusions, but you have to learn one move for now...

Puccina:Hmm, then I'll go with steal since it's the only disc related one.

Joseph: Excellent, now what your going to do is to steal this employees memory by creating a disc, try to focus on memory not power and to test It out, you will insert the disc inside yourself to find out.

Puccina:Alright!

Joseph:Anyways, Jotaro!!!

Jotaro:What do you want Jiji?

Joseph:When I used hermit purple on you, I saw that your quirk looks different, it's form changed...

Jotaro:What are you talking about?

Joseph:Well Your quirk changed it's form for some reason, I don't know what the cost is but from the looks of it, it's very strong...

Then Joseph shows Jotaro a picture of his future star platinum

Nonetheless, Jotaro is impressed at what happened to Star Platinum, that means that he has alot of power, but he couldn't be so sure yet since it's just a picture

Jotaro:Well it looks like I need to continue fighting...

Joseph:Yeah, Just Punch that diamond wall, it left you a note.

Jotaro reads the note...

Dolphins suck LMAO!!!🖕🖕🖕🤣🤣🤣

Jotaro immediately uses Star Platinum and punches the wall, the wall got pulverized in seconds.