Okitsu and Eri

Izuku flashbacks about how he's going to make sure Nezu, has a break or rather an easier time by making sure Okitsu babysits Eri... But then he gets a call... It's from nezu.

Izuku:Yes dad?
Nezu:Uhh, Son, is that man named Okitsu supposed to be your babysitter?
Izuku:Yeah, I want you to have an easy time, and don't worry I can call him off if you don't want.
Nezu: Alright, I'm going to leave the house now and go back to work...
Izuku:Alright take care.

Izuku then goes back to class while thinking....

"What are they doing?"

On the house before the incident we see Nezu playing with Eri untill... He showed up.

(Okitsu in human form)

Okitsu:Hello, is this the Y/N residence?

Nezu: Excuse me, but what do you want?

Okitsu:I'm the babysitter for eri.

Nezu:Ok, well let me make a call.

As he calls well obviously Izuku, He went by eri and saw her playing with blocks.

Okitsu:Hi Eri.

Eri:Uhh, who are Y-you?

Okitsu:Oh, I'm your father's friend.

Eri:Oh, your a friend of Papa?

She asked excitingly which gave Okitsu warmth...

Okitsu:Yeah, we're training together... As much as I hate lying I need to keep my identity, my real identity a secret from these humans...

Eri:Oooohhh, do you want to play with my blocks mister?

Okitsu:Sure...

Then Okitsu plays with the blocks and creates a castle

While creating a castle, Nezu sees this and well, it reminded him about good times, he shed a tear...

Okitsu:What's wrong chimera man?

Nezu:Oh, it's nothing.

Okitsu:Aww, but I want a story... Please?

After some time thinking about this nezu comes up with his answer...

Nezu:Well since you asked nicely....

Nezu:This reminded me of Izuku's 4th birthday...

Okitsu:So he played with blocks?

Nezu:Yeah but with well All Might, here's the whole story...

---------------------------------------------------------

Story mode...

Nezu:Once upon a time, it was Izuku's birthday, him and Izumi would surprise each other and would giggle while playing with there All Might action figures...