Final Battle....

The arena is ready for all of them.

Dyst:You know, I want this to be a live broadcast...

He then uses magic to reveal a projection.

Dyst:Hello everyone, I'm Dyst the god who's going to kill you all, now I know what your thinking, what are you doing or why are you doing this, well it's because I've seen evil but good itself is corrupted, I mean there's alot of people who are becoming heroes because of power, they abuse children so they can rank up themselves, but that's their private life, while on screen, they act nice, so I've had enough of this and I'm going to destroy you all, but you have a last chance, this here is Izuku Yagi or Dio Brando, Diego Brando, whoever you want to call him by, he is going to give you all a chance, if he wins I leave and give him power, he loses then say your last words.

Everyone looks worried knowing their lives are about to end... Well except for stain who is enjoying this while grabbing popcorn.

Gyo is having multiple visions while Okitsu is doing his best to stop this. Dyst however is ready for battle but...

Okitsu:What are you doing, your not supposed to do this yet, who forced you?

Dyst:Him.

He pointed to a white being with a weird name, he disappeared and there was a bit black square.

???:Take #2

Everything's back to co while wiping everyone's memories of that 4th wall break.

Dyst:I can't stand humanity anymore ok, if you get in the way, you know I can kill you!!!

Okitsu sighed as he went back to Eri.

Dyst:Ready.......

Everyone is about to see the fight, people who knew him, hated him, liked him, hell even people who abused him, are about to see one of the biggest fights ever....

Dyst:Now!!!

They started clashing punches, Izuku immediately noticed the crazy power the person had, so he immediately went to OH mode, but his reality Overwrite isn't working, then he realized he wiped some of his memories, like information about him and your own powers.

He then launched alot of planets, you jumped and it was expected, the planets are heat seeking, he readies his position.

Izuku:MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!

There's one

Izuku:MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!

There's two

This time he launched a laser, killing universe #69420 on accident.

This however hits Izuku's right arm, he then healed himself and apparently he saw a giant palm ready to crush him, he readies him self, the palm was as big as a universe, it was just one of them and it was Dyst, growing himself huge.