USJ preparation part 1

I woke up and there's only 2 days left before USJ, the day where I DIO, will introduce and reveal myself as Izuku. I see Eri, still asleep, I need a job before more suspicion since all I do is just stay here, no work, no nothing, I'll call ??? To make a company for me and for babysitting, maybe I'll call Sakuya, she doesn't really know my identity yet. The only thing that's scary is eri saying my secret, luckily I told her my name is Diego Brando, since Dio will cause her to know that I'm a vigilante and Izuku is way too obvious. Time to call her. I then called Sakuya and she picked up.

Sakuya:Hello sir?
Izuku:Oh yeah, I didn't really introduced myself to you, my name is Diego Brando, I'm the rich guy you met a few days ago.
Sakuya:Oh it you!, What can I do for you?
Izuku:Meet me at my house.
Sakuya:Sure.

(King Crimson brought to you by Izuku using the world to play with Eri while changing into his work clothes)

Sakuya POV

I then thinked of why I was called. But knocked the door. I saw him in what appears to be a tuxedo.

 I saw him in what appears to be a tuxedo

(Ignore the grave and bird)

Diego: alright, do you know why your here?
Sakuya:Uh, no?
Diego:Well this is Eri.
Eri then shows herself to her.

Eri:H-hi...
Diego:Don't worry Eri.
Sakuya:is this his daughter?
Eri:Ok, papa.
Sakuya:I knew it!
Diego:So miss Izayoi.
Sakuya:Please just call me Sakuya.
Diego:Ok, Sakuya, will you please take care of her.
Sakuya:it's a Saturday, sure but why?
Diego:I need to attend to something important.
Sakuya:Oh I see.
Eri:Can I call you mama?
I blushed crazily.
Diego:Are you ok with this? Or should I tell her no?
Sakuya:Ok, you can call me mama.
She then looked at me star eyed, like her energy is bouncing back and forth.
Eri:Can we play then mama?
Sakuya:Sure.
Diego:Before you go, here is a list of important things that is connected to Eri, and I will be back after three hours.
Sakuya:Ok,mr brando.
Diego:Call me diego for now, brando when I'm serious.
Sakuya:Ok, Diego.
Diego:Sorry eri I'm going to go now but I'll be back with some ice cream.
Eri:Really!, You promise?
Diego:I promise.
Eri then jumped up and down while Diego is about to leave.
Diego:I'll be back in 5 or 6.
Sakuya:Ok good luck.

Izuku POV

Now that's taken care of. Time to meet the new company, which is Excellent Knives incorporated. Where we are Very skilled in everything knife related. From what I know, the company just immediately blew up the charts and has overtaken the Yaoyorozu's.  I gave myself another fake name for my company which is. Caesar Zeppeli. And what I owe him is a feast consisted of Salad,Steak, Turkey,Wings, Spaghetti,Rice and more. The dude just likes a big meal, he refers himself as a guy named goku but he looked more like this other guy named majin buu.

???:Hey I heard that.
Izuku:Yeah I know, since your technically a god.
???:Yep, well I'm hungry, time to get some food. (And I'm serious, I got some leftover KFC with some S&R Pizza)
Izuku:You just like to eat don't you.
???:Shut up and go back to the story.
Izuku:Ok sheesh.

Then as I'm about to go home. I saw two people getting raped, I swear this neighborhood is filled with rapists. I saw two priests which looked like twins. I saved them by punching both the sadistic girl and the ugly bastard.

Izuku:You two ok?
?:Thank the lord, we got save, I knew that praying to God will send us some help.
?:As much as I agree with you brother, maybe he just saw us hurt.
?:Oh nonsense, God definitely sent us another Version of Jesus, just this time more muscular and modern.
?:I'm sorry, he's just like this.
Izuku:I see.
Izuku then saw the broken feet of the male priest.
Izuku:What's your name, both of you.
?:My name is Enrico Pucci.
?:My name is Enrica Pucci but I want it to be Enrica Puccina.
Izuku:I see, my name is Diego Brando, so let's go to my place so I could help you.
Pucci:As you wish my Lord and savior.
Izuku:Is he gonna be like this.
Puccina:yeah,you should be ready.

Izuku then went back home carrying the crippled man while the woman is following. Now he knocks the door.

Sakuya:Why are you late-

She saw the crippled man.

Sakuya:oh no, what happened?
Izuku:Rapists happened.
Sakuya: Luckily Eri is asleep.

I then proceeded to go inside and healed the crippled man. He just went from thankful to worship addicted, good thing his sister knocks him out.

Izuku:So what's your quirks?
Puccina:I can make discs and steal anything from memory to power, but it will take some time and the discs could be inserted into anyone. Meanwhile my brother can be fast.
Izuku:Why didn't your brother use his speed?
Puccina:Because the sadistic girl's quirk is to disable any quirk while having Sex, intentionally and unintentionally.
Izuku:Ah I  see, do you have a home?
Puccina:Yes, and If you want to help, pucci's speed is enough.
Izuku:Ah ok, well good luck,have fun.
Then both are gone.
Izuku:Oh yeah right, thank you for taking care of eri.
Sakuya:Yeah, she is too energetic sometimes.
Izuku:Ok, anyways, here's 10,000$
Sakuya:NANI!?!?!
Izuku:what, it's the best I could do to reward you so just take it.
Sakuya:Ok, thank you Mr.Diego sir.

She just bounces up and down while going back home.
Eri:PAPA!
Izuku:oh shit I forgot, the ice cream!!!
Izuku then used his trap card.

He didn't say anything and hurried, took 3 ice cream containers. And went back home.

Izuku:Time has resumed.

Eri: Where's the ice cream that you promised?
Izuku:Look behind you.

She just jumps up and down with joy and you thought to yourself, what did eri do with Sakuya. and how embarrassing will it be when I finally will go to U.A

I then just spent the rest of the night playing with her, with her doll and toy car. We slept peacefully  while she uses my abs as a bed, at first I just chuckled until while sleeping she kicked me in the balls. But I know it's an accident so I stopped time silently and put her back into the bed gently so I can go back to sleep.