Train Like Hell

The training is divided to 5 parts.
The World training and Conjure training.
Vamp training.
Forms training.
Intelligence training.
And charismatic training.

So they get started with THE WORLD training which will last for 1 billion years and his objective to pass is to time stop for a long time, Defeat 20 simulated enemies with the world(no TS) and to barrage for 10 hours straight. This gave Izuku a hard headache. He progressed in his timestop from 7 seconds to 40 minutes(this took him 150 million years to complete) but it said that it still wasn't enough. then he TS for an hour making him succeed the challenge but ??? Noticed something. He noticed that Izuku's stamina wasn't effected this time meaning now he know why it took longer than expected. He was focusing on stamina prevention more than Time Stop duration. ??? Didn't really care and went to the next phase which is the continuous barrage. What they did here is ??? Summons a ghost of Jotaro Kujo, then he made the ghost battle using star platinum and well this happens all the time.

 What they did here is ??? Summons a ghost of Jotaro Kujo, then he made the ghost battle using star platinum and well this happens all the time

But ??? Noticed something everytime he does this, Izuku slowly improves. This gave ??? A grin, they kept on going and going until they perfect the barrage for 10 hours because apparently the stand gets more stronger in doing this. Until ??? Was surprised at what he had planned.

 Until ??? Was surprised at what he had planned

Izuku:ROAD ROLLER DA!!!

This gave ??? An idea.
Instead of clashing against Star Platinum purely, he decided the road roller is a punching bag for both of them ending with this result.

After successfully doing this for 10 hours straight, Izuku could barely talk for a week, postponing the training session. Last but not the least is to defeat 20 people on your own without relying on Time Stop, ??? Has a TS detector which allowed him to detect whether he is using Time Stop or not. Izuku's first 5 attempt's are rusty AF but was slowly improving every 5 attempt's. He managed to defeat 20 enemies. But was tested again this time to fight against 50 enemies since ??? Thought that 20 was too easy for Izuku. After for some time though(which will be listed later) he managed to defeat all 50 but now it turned to 10000 enemies, this made Izuku genuinely Pissed at ??? But was reminded that he needs to focus on how hard his training is. The end result for The World training is this.