Busted

???:Before we train, select the time you want to train here and the time you want to return.

Izuku, thinked and thinked until he has a conclusion.

Izuku:I want to train for 5 billion years here and I want to be resurrected when I'm 15 or 16.

???:It will be done, that means you look 15 as of now, 15 as your birthday. but your spirit age is 5 billion and 15.

Izuku:Yes, I don't care how much hell you put into your training, what I want is to show them who's ass I'm kicking when I'm back.

Then Izuku saw a photo of two girls, one blue and one red.

Izuku:Who are they?
???:They were here before, both of them decided to train for some time here.
Izuku:what's the highest training limit?
???:no limit but choose wisely, since if you die here, too late, you can't be resurrected back to the normal realm.
Izuku:I see, a cost and reward system huh?
???:Pretty much but nonetheless, let's begin.
Izuku:Aight I'm ready, I will come back for you Sakuya,Izumi,Aizawa and Everyone who cared. But until then I will be here.

Izuku shed a tear.

???:Your crying?
Izuku:shut up.
???:oh and one more thing.
Izuku:What?
???:if you say anything about me, the universe your on is gonna crumble into pieces. Since this universe becomes a defected one, the only ones who you can converse with this Is the people who are here before.

??? Then implanted the list of names inside Izuku's brain.

???:Do you understand?
Izuku:Yes, sir.

Meanwhile at the Yagi's, Izumi noticed that Izuku isn't with her anymore and begins to worry since his birthday is tomorrow but decided to make sure that all of their relatives, uncles, aunts, and whatever could see the misdeeds that Inko and Toshi did to Izuku, she tried to open the locked door but no response, also she can't find the key.

Izumi:I'll make sure that they notice this, one way or another. I'll always be with you Izuku.

(King Crimson brought to you by Izuku training while Izumi looking for answers.)

It's July 15, all the teacher with nezu, the todoroki's and bakugo's are ready to party and their plan is to surprise Izuku by partying in Nezu's place, Nezu is one of Izuku's favorite uncles because of their fun and crazy nature but what he didn't know is Izuku ending himself. They eventually told Aizawa to get Izuku near the house. The one waiting there was Snipe,PowerLoader,13,Cementoss and Ectoplasm. While the rest are hiding In bushes to surprise Izuku.

Aizawa:(on phone) Alright, hide everyone, I'll contact if something goes wrong.

Everyone:(on phone) Understood.

Aizawa then knocks the door and sees a dozing All Might with Inko cooking.

Aizawa:They must be cooking for Izuku, maybe a night party.

Aizawa:So Izumi, where's Izuku?
Izumi:To be honest, I don't know.

This made aizawa shocked. He then did the signal, and went to Izuku's room, only to be locked, he kicked the door down and saw a horrendous view of what it looks to be damaged All Might merch, Blood and a note.

Dear Yagi Family, or Mr and Ms Yagi since the only family I've ever had is Izumi, I'm telling you that I ended my life, to make sure Izumi doesn't just say to mom and dad and they kept this a secret, I purposely locked it, Izumi can't break it since she isn't strong yet and Toshinori and Inko don't really care about me. If I won't meet you again, to the people that really cared.
I'm genuinely sorry and those who doesn't, BITCH YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE BUT NO, YOU HAD TO FUCK ME UP FROM DAY ONE, EVER SINCE I WAS QUIRKLESS, I WAS BETRAYED BY COMRADES, SO IF IM EVER ALIVE, DONT THINK ABOUT FORGIVENESS, RATHER THINK ABOUT HOW WILL YOU SURVIVE. With love and hate Izuku.

This made aizawa's blood boil and saw a book called my parents fucked me up. He read the book, and this made aizawa even more angry that he decided to finish it with everyone. As aizawa went back, everyone saw the genuine anger he had.

Nezu:What happened aizawa?
Aizawa:This shit happened.

Then aizawa narrated the whole letter, some are shocked, pissed and are crying. He also narrated the book he found but was surprised with the last 2 sentences.

For the people that cared for me, I made notes for you, check your pockets or back home. And for people that didn't, if I'm ever gonna get back, expect me to never forgive you.

Then everyone stared at Inko and Toshi menacingly.

Nezu:Ok, everyone can hurt him but before that, the punishment from me is that the todoroki's are out of recommendation. As for the bakugo's, they are required to have a fixed score of zero until 2 minutes left. Inko and Toshi will have their pay down by 85% and will be suspended for a month, got that.

Inko:Yes....
Toshinori:Nez-
Aizawa then used his capture weapon , Recovery Girl smacked him with a chair she found while gran torino is pissed that he left while calling this family a disappointment.
Rei and Mitsuki are lecturing Inko about parenting while Masaru is lecturing the kids. Izumi is crying while Present mic is comforting her. Back to Toshinori, Endeavor burns him, and was finished with a kick in the balls thanks to midnight. All then left trying to find the letters Izuku left for them and while doing that, Nezu called the rest to say everything, and in this point everyone hates the Yagi's except Izumi

In the end, Inko is crying like a bitch, Izumi is calmed down but said "I told you so" and All Might just feels P A I N.

Little did they know that Izuku is Gonna be training with what appears to be a God that narrates everything and cleans defected worlds like this one. He calls himself the Author but obviously is displayed as ???.

Izuku:Uh, Author?
???:What, do you want Izuku? Before training?
Izuku:Why do I feel happy for some reason?
???:I know this but telling you will turn make this world more defected and I need sleep.
Izuku:Whatever it is, I'm happy for some reason.