USJ

I did my daily routine, then dressed as the one and only, Shadow Dio. And now it's time to be sneaky. I then saw a bus with students, and there they are, Izumi,Sakuya and people who I heavily despise and should devolve as human beings and become shit monkeys!!!, I calmed myself down.

As I was sneaking into the bus, I heard some familiar voices. Some that I don't know and some that makes me hate them for some reason. As I followed them I have heard some of their words like "isn't that All Might's quirk?" Or "My quirk isn't really flashy" I just kept on listening while hiding under the bus. Then there it was, USJ, this shit might be big but my closet that I have in my company is bigger. I then went to a nearby comfort room, to take a piss but...

I heard something happening. A dude just appeared on my back With a gun.

?:Hey, You!
Izuku:What me?
?:What are you doing here?
Izuku:Pissing
?And what's your last words?

Izuku:ZA WARULDO!!!

Time is stopped, I then shoved his face in the toilet, shitted on his back, removed his pants, grabbed his gun placed it up his asshole and clicked the trigger.

"I bet that he will be pissed but dead"

Time resumes and the shit just smeared on his back, his face was producing bubbles but stopped when his ass has leaked blood and when I went to check the toilet, it's filled with blood as well.

"You better hope that you will do good when your given the chance."

I went out of the room which is filled with blood and shit, literally.
I saw multiple things happening, first was students fighting villains, aizawa is beaten up, and some black guy is trying to scatter students.

I then went to the roof to make a beautiful entrance but I saw All Might, Aka The guy that's too dumb to understand parenting. Well that didn't really sound as cool as I thought.

I saw Douche Might just beating it but didn't really beat it until some smashes, man Douche Might isn't very powerful. I thought to myself. I saw the dead creature and Resurrected it. Everyone even the villains were shocked but I mind controlled it, saying to kill All Might and the Villains, once you do this, kill yourself.

The command has began and Small Might has been attacked by a move called Neck Breaker. Killing All Shit, this made the villains blissful but the bliss turned into confusion then frustration not because of him being Dead but obviously because the creature turned on them.

In the end everyone except Sakuya, a blue girl, a red girl, Izumi and Aizawa cried All Might's death, the heroes arrived and saw Short Might dead, none of them really looked sad since they know the Shitty things He did. But the creature was still there so time to dispose it, I smashed through the windows and used lightning to kill it and it worked.

The heroes immediately reacted and tried to catch me but I raised my hand up.

Izuku:Wait!!!

This shocked the heroes.

I resurrected all dicks, not because I like him but because so I can kill him over and over again.

The students besides the exceptions were happy while the rest are hiding there faces or acted like their happy.

Izuku:let me speak to mouse.
Nezu:First of all, I'm nezu, secondly what do you want?
Izuku:I want a spot at U.A.
Nezu:Wait, what?!?!
Izuku:didn't you hear me.
Nezu:Normally there's some no's and need to convince to say yes but you said Yes straight forward.
Izuku:I'll explain.