Death to me now, Gift to me later.

Izuku POV

This is the time to get a quirk and make more friend with it, I'm ready to be a hero and be the best with everyone that I know thanks to that promise, I already know that Sakuya is gonna do her test later but now, me and Izumi will be checked if we have quirks.

Izuku:Ready Izumi?
Izumi:Yes, big bro!

No one POV

Then they both went to do the tests, and while Inko is only there while Toshinori is Doing his business as All Might, the doctor came with news, one which is bad while another which is good.

Then both of them went back to their mother. With the doctor having to tell her that one of them is well, quirkless.

Inko:So, Doc, what are the results.
Doc:I have good news and bad news for you. But I think you want the good news first so, Izumi here has a powerful version of your quirk.
Inko:My princess here is gonna be a hero!
Izumi smiled but the doctor has to ruin the moment.
Doc:As for the bad news, Your son Izuku is quirkless.
This made Izuku very sad, but surprised at her mom's answer.
Inko:oh, I see.
Izumi:Mom, aren't you gonna help big bro, even if he doesn't have a quirk, he still is a good big bro.
Izuku:Why didn't mom comfort me, oh well at least dad will think differently.

All three went back to their home and Toshinori had to ask a question.

Toshi:So,how did it go?
Inko:Well, Izu has no quirk.
Toshi:Oh, and?
Inko:Izumi here has a more powerful version of my quirk.
Toshi:I knew you would be a hero Izumi.
Izuku:wait, what?, Aren't you gonna help me with my dilemma?
Izumi:Dad, your making his day worse, please notice his sad face.

This made Izuku confused but he still had hope. As for Izumi she is a bit mad at her parents not comforting Izuku.

(King Crimson brought to you by Izuku crying on a corner while Inko and Toshi are holding Izumi up high)

Ever since that day, the Bakugo twins and Todoroki twins kept on using Izuku as a test dummy, both parents stray away from him and he gets more injured as time goes by. But at least his sister is still with him. Little does he know that the twins had a plan to make sure that he is protected, even though that plan is full of shit (thank Katsuki).

Katsuki:Ok, Deku, YOU STILL WANT TO BE A HERO!!!
Izuku:Y-yes Kacchan....
Katsuki:Well, DIE!!!
Shoto and Shoka froze him from both sides and katsuki with katsumi did a very powerful explosion (but not strong enough to kill)
Izuku:why,why,why me...
Izumi: I'm sorry I can't help you back there, the least I could do is to give you my leftovers and help you get up. And I know their plan is dumb.
*FlashBack*
Izumi:Hey, guys remember Izu?
Shoto:Yeah, what's the problem?
Izumi:He is quirkless and I need to make sure that he is safe.
Shoka: Couldn't you like just tell him that quirkless can't be heroes?
Izumi:He would be very sad though and he is a person with a pure heart.
Katsuki:Let's bully him then.
Izumi:WHAT!!!
Katsumi:as much as I know he just wants to hurt Izu, he's right we need to make sure he regrets hero work.
Izumi:Are you two hearing this, especially you Shoka, I know you have a crush on him.
Shoka:Yeah, but it's better to not see him die in the line of duty.
Shoto:I agree.
Izumi:fine but I'm not gonna do that to him, I'm gonna protect him.
Katsumi:Fine but we will not go easy on him.
*End of FlashBack*

And this is what happens everytime now after that, I want to say that they are dumb but the first 5 times they declined and the more I ask for mercy to him the more they threatened me to not be their friend and I stopped knowing that my friendship is at risk.

(King Crimson brought to you by Izuku getting protected by Izumi against the todoroki and bakugo twins)

Kacchan kept on insulting him until he said this.

Katsuki:You know Izuku, I know how to get quirks...
Izumi:I will choke you when he leaves if you say that
Shoka:Your going to far.
Shoto:You should really stop this...
Katsumi:You got to be Fucking Shitting me, you know this will end him KATSUKI!!!
Izuku:really, how?
Katsuki:You should swan dive off a building and pray you get one in the next life!!!

At this point Izu just doesn't care anymore...
Until going back home with his sis, they saw this...

All Might:Hi there young bakugo
Katsuki:All Might?!?!, Why are you here?
All Might:I'm telling you that you are my successor. Even though I'm like this.
He went back to Toshi...
Katsuki: Toshinori Yagi!!!
Yoshi:Yes, I'm the dad of Izumi.
Izumi/Izuku:why didn't he say onii chan's/my name?
Katsuki:Why didn't you choose Deku, or Izuku?
Toshinori:He is quirkless meaning that he isn't worthy and he is weak.
Hearing this, Izu made sure Izumi is back home at bed... After some hours at night he destroys all his All Might merch and made himself bleed, luckily he did this as silent as possible.
And he went to write two notes, grabbed his evidence, just in case. Went to a tall building and said his last words...
Izuku:I'm sorry sis, and Everyone who cared about me, as for the ones that didn't care...... SAYONARA BITCHES!!!!!!
He then leapt and thought about Sakuya before dying.

Sakuya:I'm sorry Izu, even if we fight, my quirk is dangerous, I can alter time but I need to throw alot of knives to a target.

Izuku:At least your not quirkless, and thank you for understanding me.

Sakuya:Please promise me that you remember me.
Izuku:Yeah, you too as well.

And she left japan, she will come back and see me dead but I hope she understands this....

Then he died but that's what he thought...

Izu:Where am I ?
???:Your In your brain.
Izu:who are you, why are you here?
???:firstly I'm The Author but thanks to my power you will still see ??? As my name, I shape the universes and it seems that yours has a defect on it...
Izu:What are you gonna do?

He then stabbed Izu with an arrow with the name DIO written on it.

Izu:What's that for?
???:Say the world.
Izu:The world?
Then the world manifested into reality.

Izu:The world?Then the world manifested into reality

Izu:Wow, is this my quirk?
???:Next think of blood.
Izu:ok?

Then he thinks of blood and his nails grew.
???:Then think of knives and a road roller.
Izu:I don't know what's happening but I'm just gonna go for it.
He then though about knives and conjured them as well as the road roller, this made izu happy.

???:Do you want to train, don't worry I can make this dimension go fast and slow if you want to.
Izuku:I accept training. I can finally show Ass Might and Green Bitch what I'm made of.
???:You said that out loud.
Izuku:Oops...