Partner Up

While Izumi is exploring the place and Grab Torino is getting settled into one of the rooms, Yoshikage kira is just telling some stories, Izuku looks like he's learning alot about him, Puccina is just sleeping , Pucci is seen texting with Ibara about how her day was and when their church program online will be released.

Jotaro however, who at the same time has heard all of his stories millions and millions of times is just wearing earmuffs while locking the door.

Yoshikage:And that man and woman picked on my fetish, they also stole a diamond so I followed them, took care of the man and the woman, she just clips my nails.

Izuku is writing on his notebook.

He has learned alot of things about kira, from a pineapple head trying to rob everyone to a face changing super villain.

Joseph: Anyways are you all done with the stories?

Kira:That's it unless if you want me to include Present actions.

Joseph:No need kira.

Jotaro:Oh thank God it's finally over.

Joseph:Anyways here's the special guests that will be working with you.

They all see Izumi, Izuku immediately rushed to her and charged her.

Izuku:Hi Izumi!!!
Izumi:Hi Onii-chan!!!

Izuku:Wait.... If your here, does that mean.... He's here isn't he? And if so.... Where is he?
Izumi:Uhh, who are you talking about?
Gran Torino:I think he means me Izumi.

Gran Torino is just there, Izuku immediately appears before him and hugs him.

Gran Torino:Wait, how can I be so sure that your the real Izuku?
Izuku:I kicked the bucket, just so you could see all their misdeeds.
Gran Torino: this is definitely him.

Gran Torino just smiled at him and after that small family bonding, they are now ready to train.

Joseph:All right, here's the rules, there's going to be three tests, Kira's test, Torino's test and My test, the tests will start at the afternoon, after completing said test, all of you are going to go against each other like the last time, anyways let's begin.

Izuku is just eating a pack of chips with some coke, this confused Gran Torino the most, next was jotaro, he is trying to extend his star finger so he could hit people long range and he also is trying to improve his barrage, this impressed Him, on Puccina's side is her trying the acid and it worked there's actual acid, her goal is to melt the pillar with a sculpture of a man in it, For Pucci, he has decided to see how fast he can go from here to Neptune and each prime number increases his distance to travel, And lastly, it was Izumi, she's trying to beat multiple combat robots and her goal is to not get hit once.

Next is kira's way of training, the only thing to do is to take down 3 enemies quirkless while making sure your not alerting any of the enemies, this is to improve reflex and speed, And after every win, the enemies increase. And on special occasions there might be weapons or hostages.

Izuku has the most rescues while Puccina has the least.

They went back to their normal training until it's finally time to do the tests, the first test is Joseph's test.

Izuku:So what's the requirement to pass your test?

Joseph:It's simple, you either take me down or run away successfully, however, if I run away successfully, you immediately lose.

Jotaro:Easy.

Jotaro and Izuku had it the easiest because of time stop.

Next was Pucci and obviously thanks to his speed, he outran Joseph.

Now it only came to the ladies left.

Izumi starts with a rushing kick but Joseph dodges to a nearby collapsing pillar.

Joseph:Your next line is...

Joseph and Izumi:Caught you!!!

Izumi:Nani.

Joseph then used hermit purple to entangle Izumi and toss her to the pillar, she then gets crushed, while Joseph sees this as a chance to escape, Izumi tossed a rock and Joseph trips making everyone except for Gran Torino laugh, he just sighs and Izumi passed.

After Izumi is Puccina, she decided to ready a sneak attack, she baited Joseph to a small rock which had white ooze (heh heh...) Puccina then ambushed him from behind and he collided with the rocks causing him to feel worse back pains and before he gets to do anything, Puccina disced something away from Joseph and inserted it inside her.

Puccina:Next thing your gonna say is "what did you disc?"

Joseph:"what did you disc?"

Joseph immediately realized the thing she took, she then knocks Joseph out with a punch.

In short for the first test everyone passed.

Next was Gran Torino's test and that's to make sure you can hit him within the time limit, the dudes immediately get to hit him in one second to no seconds at all. Gran Torino is surprised that these three are incredibly fast, but after being told that Izuku and Jotaro have time abilities, he now knows how they can catch up with him. For Pucci, it's obviously his speed quirk.

Now the females are left again, but the one who has a disadvantage is Puccina since she didn't face him before unlike Izumi who has faced him yesterday and since childhood.

The first one to go is Izumi, she went to punch him first but he dodged, luckily she plans that he would dodge behind her so she propelled herself to the wall behind her but Torino immediately side stepped, but there's one simple thing that they forgot, it's that there's a crack nearby and the crack is made because of the force given by the repulsion. Izumi immediately took advantage of the crack so she could trip him, and it was a success, he dodged but it was too late since he got hit on the side.

After a small break its time for Puccina to fight, she tried to disc him at first but it didn't really work, she also tried acid but then again nothing's working so far until she had a plan, she then hid from him and made a white room, Gran Torino knew what was going to happen so after some time waiting for her to reveal herself, she finally shoots a disc from behind him, but apparently it was just a disc launcher, she was behind him all along, she was about to disc him until he immediately went on her back and knocked her out.

Everyone was shocked except for Joseph and the Speedwagon Foundation.

While everyone is taking, kira is just on a dark room, analyzing them all menacingly while holding a hand if you know what I mean.

KILLER QUEEN HAS ALREADY TOUCHED THE SPACE BEFORE AND AFTER YOU!!!