Boy/Friend?

By Wenders

Angelina Mathews thought that Spencer Edwards was her everything and a perfect boyfriend until she started fe... More

Boy/Friend?
Boy/Friend? (Chapt.2)
Boy/Friend? (Chapt. 3)
Boy/Friend? (Chapt. 4)
Boy/Friend? (Chap.5)
Boy/Friend? (Chapt.6)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 8)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 9)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 10)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 11)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 12)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 13)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 14)
Boy/Friend? (chap. 15)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 16)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 17)
Boy/Friend? (Chap 18)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 19)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 20)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 21)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 22)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 23)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 24)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 25)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 26)
Epilogue

Boy/Friend? (Chap. 7)

566 7 4
By Wenders

This Chapter gets a little intense.

Chapter 7:

Angie's P.O.V.

"Angie be with me." Daniel spoke smiling at me pulling me closer to him.

"Yes Daniel. I want you too." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

He smiled. "Let's run away. You and Me." he spoke again. Then Daniel kissed me. I kissed him back and wanted him to pull me closer to him.

Then I woke up. I just realized I had been dreaming. About Daniel. The way he kissed me in my dream felt so real and I wanted more in my dream...I could tell. What is wrong with me? I'm with Spencer and yet I'm here dreaming about Daniel, my best friend. I'm literally not thinking clearly. I checked my clock and it read 2:18 a.m. and decided to just go back to sleep. As my eyes were drifting away back to sleep I heard a tick on my window. Then another tick. I ignored it but then again I heard the same tick, that's when I got out of bed and went to my window. I saw Spencer below me and opened the window.

"What are you doing Spencer?" I whispered to him. He just smiled. Does he have any idea what time it is?

"Angie come down." he said. Is he crazy or what? He must be if he thinks I'm going to go down at this time.

"Spencer do you know what time it is?" I asked him rubbing my eyes.

"Yes. Please come down, jump, and I'll catch you." he told me. Okay now I know for sure he is crazy.

"What the hell Spencer? I am not going to jump. Leave it's late." I told him trying not to speak loud. "I'm tired Spencer."

He frowned and then gave me a sad face. "Can I at least come up?" Okay what is wrong with him?

"Spencer what do you want at this time?" I asked him yawning at the same time. Ugh I just want to go back to sleep.

"Please Angie. At least let me go up through your window." he asked.

"If I let you in will you leave after you tell me whatever it is you have to tell me this late?" I asked yawning once again.

He smiled. "Yes." Then got on the top part of my porch and was by window. I don't even know how he got on but I'm too tired to think right now. When he got to my window he went in and closed it while I went to sit on my bed.

He turned to me and smiled. "Like your pajamas," he said winking at me. Then I looked down to what I was wearing. It was short pajama shorts and a tank top that was tight around my chest. I immediately grabbed my pillow from behind me and put it in front of my chest. His smiled vanished.

"Why are you like that with me Angie?" he asked sitting next to me.

I turned to him. "Spencer what do you want? It's late and I'm tired and we have school tomorrow, well later I mean."

He rubbed his hand on my back. "I want to be with you. I can't stop thinking about you." I looked at him and rubbed my eyes.

"That's why you came?" I asked. Couldn't he just wait to see me later? Ugh this boy.

"Come on let's lay down. I'll leave in a bit." he said picking me up from where I was sitting on the edge of my bed. I didn't argue with him. I honestly just wanted him to leave.

"Spencer I'm tired." I spoke while he laid me on my bed under the covers.

"Shh Angie." he said and then got under the covers with me. I noticed he took of his sweater and then he kissed the back of my neck.

"Spencer what are you doing?" I asked him, turning around to face him. He was smiling and he kissed me. I didn't kiss him back.

"Angie I'll leave soon but at least leave me with something to remember with?" he said kissing me on my neck. What does he mean by that?

"Like what?" I asked trying to open my eyes wide.

"Be creative Angie," he told me kissing my neck still and putting his hands on my butt like a few hours ago.

"Spencer leave please." I looked him straight in the eyes. He didn't answer. "If I leave you something to remember with will you leave?" I asked. What am I thinking about?

He smiled. "Yes." Then kissed me on the lips gently. I kissed him back this time and wrapped my arms around his neck. I hope this is what he means by leaving him with something to remember with.

He spoke against my lips. "Angie as much as I like you kissing me back like that, that's not what I meant by living me something to remember you with." Is he kidding me right now?

"What is it exactly that you want huh?" I asked pulling away from him.

"Angie come on. Something like earlier." Okay he's getting me mad now.

"Spencer are you kidding me right now? We got caught and we weren't even doing it!" I whispered to him trying not to yell.

"Angie I feel you don't even care about me anymore..." he said starting to get out of the bed.

That's when I pulled him from his shirt and pulled him closer to me. I started kissing him hard. I don't know what got to me but I hated it when he said I didn't care about him. As I kept kissing him he end up putting his hands under my shirt rubbing one of his hands on my stomach. His hand was cold and made me flinch but I ignored it. That's when I put my hands under his shirt and began touching his abs like earlier. We kept kissing and making out for a while and was soon wide awake. I wanted to stop but I just kept kissing him. I don't know what was wrong with me, it's like my body was in control and my mind wasn't. I noticed this when I got on top of him and let him take of my tank top. I was on top of him with just my bra, underwear and shorts in the way of me being fully naked. He smiled at me when I didn't say anything, then he turned and was over me.

"Now this is something that will leave me remembering you," he said looking at my chest then kissing me all over my stomach then my on my chest. I started feeling uncomfortable.

"Spencer can we stop." I asked turning to the side trying to get my breathing back to normal. He turned me back to normal so I would face him.

"Yes."

"It's late. You should go." I said looking at the clock, which read 4:02 a.m. now.

"Go to sleep and I'll leave as soon as I know you're asleep." he told me putting his sweater on next to me.

I yawned. "You better Spencer." Then I drifted off and fell asleep.

*****************

"Oh my fucking gosh! MOM!!!!!" I heard Andrew yell waking me up.

"Ugh what do you want?! Shut up!" I mumbled with my eyes closed. That's when I felt someone next to me move. I turned around and it was Spencer!

"Spencer! What are you doing here?!" I yelled at him quietly. What was he still doing here?

Andrew laughed at me from the doorway. "Oh are you gonna get it or what Angie." That's when my mom came in. Shit this is not good.

"Angelina Mathews what is the meaning of this?" my mother asked me with her eyes wide opened.

I didn't know what to say. Ugh. "Uhh I can explain my mom..." Truth be told I couldn't. Spencer was still under the covers trying not to face my mom. I could tell because he had his eyes wide opened and mouthed 'sorry' to me. Sorry is the last thing he could be saying right now.

"Angelina, Spencer better not be under there!" Who the hell does she think would be? The dog? We don't even have a dog.

"Mom umm yes its Spencer. He got into a fight with his parent's and came over nothing happened. I promise," I said then getting out of bed.

"Eww Angie you can warn a guy," he said leaving. Then I looked down and noticed I was still just in my bra! Fuck! I'm in a bigger mess now.

"Nothing happened huh? Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" she told me. I can tell she wasn't happy at all.

"It was hot mom." I said making her eyes go even more wide open. I was starting to think her eyes were going to come out.

"What did you say?!" she asked. Ugh I'm so stupid for saying that.

"No mom that's not what I meant." I said grabbing a pillow to cover myself.

"Spencer Edwards get out of my daughters bed this instant!" Spencer did and tried looking all innocent.

"Why good morning Mrs. Mathews. You look nice today." he said smiling at my mother.

"Cut the crap Edwards. Get out. You can't see Angie..... for a while." she said glaring at him meaning every word.

"Wait why? We didn't do anything. I swear Mrs. Mathews." My mom didn't buy it. I can tell.

"Get out if not I'll call Daniel's father to come arrest you this instant."

"Mrs. Mathews don't ya think you're over reacting?" he asked. Is he stupid?

"Over reacting. Ha you must be joking with me. Get out. I mean it too. You're not welcomed here no more Edwards. This is out of line. Especially coming from you Angelina." Great I hate when my mom didn't trust me. Thanks to Spencer.

He turned to me. "Spencer if you think you're going to leave here giving her a kiss you're totally mistaken." my mother said furiously. Then he left.

"Mom I'm sorry. But I mean it, nothing happened. Yes it looks wrong since I'm not wearing a shirt, but I swear to you nothing happened." I tried explaining.

"I'm sorry Angie but I don't believe you. And from now you're grounded. You can't go out. And I don't want you seeing Spencer anymore until further noticed. You blew my trust away when I saw you with no shirt." Then she left.

"UGHHH!" I scram when I was alone in my room. Why did this have to happen to me! I blame Spencer. I blame him!

After that I just went to take a shower and get ready for school. I didn't care what I wore today. I just put on some skinny jeans, my sandals and a t-shirt and didn't bother putting on makeup and left my hair down without combing it. Who cares anymore...?

****************

Downstairs Andrew laughed at me. "Wow you sure look ugly today...no wait you always do." Idiot.

"Shut up." I frowned at him. He was getting on my nerves.

"Hurry up. Ima leave. So if you want a ride I'd better hurry." he told me drinking his orange juice.

"Then leave. I'll walk." I told him. I just wanted to be alone.

"Fine. You said so." he said then leaving.

When he left I went upstairs to brush my teeth and grab my bag. Then I left. When I was walking on the sidewalk to school I put on my ipod on. I hate myself for letting Spencer come in last night. Now thanks to him I can't go out. I don't care about Spencer right now. I'm mad.

After walking for ten minutes I notice a car is driving slowly next to me. I tried ignoring it trying to act like I didn't know it was there. Then it sped up and stopped ahead next to the sidewalk. Okay this is not good. What do I do? I'm scared now and someone is coming out of the car. He looks familiar and he's walking up to me. I tried walking fast around him but he grabbed my elbow making me stop.

"Well well well, if it isn't my girl from the party." Then I remembered. It was the drunk guy who had kissed me. Who does he think he is to be calling me his girl?

"Let go." I said trying to sound like I wasn't scared of him.

"Where's you're boyfriend huh?" he asked pulling me close to him.

I tried pushing him away. "I said let go asshole."

He pulled me closer against him. "I believe you owe me an apology and we left off somewhere," he said smashing his lips to me. I pushed him away with all my strength but I was too weak. Then I brought my knee up and hit him right in his balls.

"FUCKING BITCH! You're gonna pay for that," he said. That's when I started running. Why did I wear sandals today! I didn't care and took them off running.

"When I catch you, you're gonna regret it." the guy yelled from behind me. My automatic response was throwing my sandals at him. When I turned around to face him his face was all red and he kept running after me. I'm glad I'm a fast runner if not I'd be screwed right now.

"Go away!" I yelled at him still running. Then I turned around and he was gone. Where did he go? I stopped running and started walking away fast. Then someone from behind me had there hand over my mouth and a arm around my neck. I tried screaming but the hand was tight on my mouth so was the arm. Then the person turned me around and it was the guy.

"Now you're gonna pay." he said. Why aren't there people out right now?!

He pulled me close to him and still had his hand over my mouth and had one of his hands holding my wrists hard. He dragged me to the park a few minutes away from school. Today just had to be the day where people weren't running? I'm scared and I don't know what this guy is gonna do to me. Today has to be the worst day of my life.

He threw on the grass and I hit my leg with a big rock. It hurt. A lot. "If you scream it will go worse for you," he told me. I tried moving but my right leg hurt a lot. So I just stayed there in silence. I froze. So this is how it is in movies huh? Except their hero rescues them. Where's my hero when you need him?

"Don't even think about moving either." he said. I wanted to scream and run way. I think I rather be dead right now then be here. I looked at him and he started to get closer to me and then went on top of me kissing me hard again. I tried kneeing him but my right leg didn't want to move. Then I scram. "HELP! HELP!!

"I told you not to scream." he yelled at me then slapped me. I started crying and yelled again. "HELP!!!!" Then he covered my mouth.

"I said be quiet!" he said pinning my arms over my head kissing me hard again and all over my neck. Then I started yelling again but louder this time.

"SOMEONE HELP!" then he slapped me again but it hurt more this time. I cried even more. "Why me?"

"That boyfriend of yours thinks he's the shit. Think he can have anyone he wants. When I saw you I knew you were his and I had to try to claim you to piss him off." Great. This is about Spencer again. I'm getting the feeling I don't even know him. That's when I got the rock that was close to me and hit him on the head. He winced and touched the part of his head where I had hit him. He was bleeding. And I tried getting up but my leg hurt so I tried dragging it.

"Now you're really gonna regret it bitch." He said as I tried running but couldn't. He grabbed me and picked me up then threw me on the grass again. He went on top of me and ripped my shirt off. I screamed and he started kissing me all over me. I kept screaming and crying then he was gone. I tried sitting up and then I saw Daniel beating him up. I heard a crunch and the guy cuss. He kept flinching on the ground. Then Daniel came to me.

"Are you okay?" he said trying to help me get up. I just kept crying and shook my head. His face saddened then he took of his shirt and put it on me. I hugged him and kept crying.

"Shh Angie. It's okay. I'm here now." he told me wrapping his arms around me. Then I heard the police sirens and police cars coming. They got out of the car and I saw Daniel's dad coming our way.

"Angie are you okay? What happened?" he asked me. I tried to stop crying but I couldn't.

"Dad she's startled. I found him over her. Then I took him off her. Then I...well...umm beat him up..." Daniel said. "I think I broke some of his bones. I heard a crunch."

"It's okay. You did what was right." Daniel's dad said. "Angie did he hurt you?"

I nodded. "My right leg hurts a lot. I hurt to move it." I choked out.

"Daniel take her to the hospital. I'll call her parent's."

Then Daniel picked me up gently then my world went black.

Daniel's P.O.V.

Angie fainted in my arms and I immediately screamed for my dad to turn around. Then he called the ambulance. It came and they took Angie away from my arms. They strapped her to a gurney and then put her on the ambulance. I followed them in and they started asking me questions.

"What happened to her?" one of the paramedics asked.

"I found her and she was about to get rapped." I didn't want to say it but I knew that's what the guy was gonna do. It was obvious and I hate that she was alone like that. Where was Spencer when this was happening?

"Do you know her name?" they asked.

"Angelina Mathews. My dad is calling her parent's already. He's Officer Jackson."

"Okay. Did she say anything hurt?"

"Her leg. The right one." I answered them choking back tears. How could this happen to her?

When we got to the hospital they took her to an X-ray room and I had to wait in the waiting room. After 30 minutes of waiting a nurse came out.

"Are you family of Ms. Mathews?" she asked.

"No. but I'm close to her family." I answered. "Her parent's are on there way. They know I'm here."

"Okay well she's in a room already. She has a broken leg and has a concussion from falling I'm assuming and a bruise on her cheek. Now if you'll follow me I'll take you to her." she said then I followed her.

When we got to her room Angie was on the bed she had a pulse oximeter on her finger and a machine that kept beeping. She looked pale and her cheek was bright purple. Dammit! I wish I would've killed the guy. Then the door to her room opened and her parent's came in.

"My baby." Mrs. Mathews cried going to Angie. I went to her and put my hand on her back. She turned to me and hugged me crying.

"How could this happen to her. Why my daughter?" she cried. Then Mr. Mathews came and pulled her away from me looking at me sad.

"She's okay now. They came to her before anything happened. We have Daniel to thank for that." he spoke looking at me. Then Angie's mom came to me and hugged me again.

"Daniel you have no idea how thankful I am for saving her." she said crying still.

"Come on Karen, the doctor wants to talk to us about her broken leg." Mr. Mathews said pulling her away from me again. "We'll be back Daniel." Then they left.

I put a chair next to Angie's bed and sat there holding her hand. After a while her parent's came back and they sat on the sofa. Mrs. Mathews fell asleep on Mr. Mathews shoulder. He looked at me.

"You like my daughter don't ya Daniel?" he asked. Was what I was supposed to say? I couldn't tell him the truth but I ended up.

"Yeah..."

"I've seen how you look at my daughter. Since you were little kids. I can't imagine how you guys never tried being a couple." he told me. Was he saying he's okay with me going out with his daughter?

"Well yeah same here. But we're only friends. I'm not going to lie to you Mr. Mathews but I think I'm in love with your daughter..."

"I know. Fight for her heart. I like you more then Edwards." he said and smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile.

"Thanks for the advice." I told him then put my head in her bed falling asleep.

******************

Around 6:00 a.m. her parent's left to go get something to eat at the cafeteria, and then I heard someone come in and saw that it was Andrew.

"Hey," was all he said not wanting to look at her. He looked bummed.

"She's okay Andrew. You're sister is strong." I told him trying to make him feel better then he started crying.

"It's my fault," he cried. I looked at him. What was he talking about?

"Andrew it can't be your fault. I'm mad I wasn't there sooner too."

He looked at me. "You don't get it. I left her and didn't give her a ride. If I would've waited this wouldn't have happened." I just stared at him. I was started to get heated but told myself to calm down.

"I'm stupid. I should've waited. I fucking hate myself. She could've got rapped and it was gonna be all my fault." he cried punching the wall. I got up and tried to make him calm down.

"Dude she's okay. Calm down. Don't blame this on yourself. The guy's in jail already." I didn't know what to tell him. Eventually he calmed down and then left telling me to call him when she woke up.

****************

An hour later Angie started to move. She opened her eyes and rubbed them. I went to her and looked at her.

"How you feeling?" I asked. She smiled.

"I'm fine. Thanks to you Daniel. You saved me from the worst."

"I'm glad I came in time." I told her stroking her bruised cheek lightly.

Then Spencer came in with flowers, balloons and a teddy bear. I noticed her smiled vanished.

"What are you doing here?" she furiously asked him. I stared at her then at Spencer.

"Babe what's wrong? How are you feeling?" he asked holding her hand but then she took her hand away from his.

"Leave. I don't want you here." I looked at her. She looked mad but mostly hurt. What did he do to her to be mad at him like that?

"Angie do you mean you want me to leave?" I asked.

She shook her head slowly. "No. I want Spencer to leave."

"What's wrong?" Spencer asked frowning.

She laughed a little without humor. "What's wrong? Geez I don't know Spencer I keep getting myself in trouble because of you."

"Wait what?" Spencer asked looking confused.

"First you get me in trouble with my mom this morning well yesterday, and then I almost get rapped from a guy who says he's getting back at you. So don't tell me I'm wrong 'because he told me. I should've known. There was another girl before me. No wait many..."

I kept looking back and forth at Angie and Spencer. "Maybe I should leave."

Angie looked at me. "No. You stay. Spencer should leave."

Spencer looked like he was going to burst out crying. "We're not done talking." he muttered to Angie and left pushing me. I looked at Angie and tears were coming down her face. I wiped them away with the back of my hand.

"Daniel. Why does my life suck?" she asked me. I tucked her hair behind her ear.

"I'm sorry what almost happened to you and about your leg and about Spencer."

I wanted to make her feel better. For all of this to go away. Mr. Mathews, my dad, my brothers they're right. I have to fight for her heart. I am going to until she knows she feels something for me, 'cause I'm sure she does.

******************

Okay hope you liked it. Sorry it got a little intense. Comment! And I'll post the next chapter soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...