My Insanity | Dream SMP x Rea...

By -chocolate-cupcake-

"The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies." FEMALE READER πŸ”΄there is no inti... More

Running
Welcome to the War
White Flags
Face to Face....Sorta
Rebirth
Secrets and Revelations
Kidnapped
Bad Energy
The Verge of Collapse
Duel of the Fates
The Execution
Wither
Before Its Too Late
He Knows
Back to the Overworld
The Election
Reunited Again
Decisions
The Wrong Decision
In Another Life
The End of L'Manberg
Escape
New Beginnings
A Visit to Exile
Cursed
Mutual Enemies
The Egg
What if
The Beginning of Chaos
Things Are Getting Out of Hand
The Return
Crimson
A New Beginning
The Truth of Betrayal
Tommy's Manipulation
Technoblade's Execution
Roommates?
Welcome Home, Theseus
Targeted
When We Could Be Kids
See Through You
Just a Bedtime Story
History Repeating
As You Wish
Close Call
Ultimate Betrayal
Forever Different
Revived
Down With L'Manberg
Smoke and Fire
Something Isn't Right
They're Back
Long Live the Eggpire
One More Day
It All Makes Sense
Unknown Motives
Ancient Revenge
Race Against Time
Plan B
Uninvited
Out of Luck
End of the Line
Gone
Lost and Found
Dawn of the Disk War
Final Battle
The End of One Story...
Casino
Almost Alive
Can't Be Trusted
It Was You
No Way Out
Prison Break
Welcome Back to Exile
The Edge of the World
Ghost Stories
Never Safe
Back on Track
Creator of Chaos
Eternity
Stay
Missing in Action
What Comes Next
His Own Creation
Someone
To the Edge
Family Reunion
Warden
Fractured
Visit to Exile Island
The End of Tyranny
One Last Time
Beginning of the End
Not Quite Human
Who's the Real God Here?

Edging Towards Insanity

5.7K 240 71
By -chocolate-cupcake-

(3rd Person)

"Tommy, come with me." Wilbur said, leaning into Tommy's bedroom.

The two walked up the narrow spiral stairwell out of the ravine, and into the forest.

"How are you, Tommy?" Wilbur asked, as they walked through the woods. Spring air filled their lungs, the smell of leaves and wild flours filled the wind.

"I miss y/n, and the old L'Manberg. Our home. And Tubbo, although he visits sometimes."

"I know. Me too." Wilbur said. They walked for a minute in silence. "But consider this."

Tommy looked up his president.

"We didn't give our people the choice to elect us, and when we did, they didn't want us" Wilbur said, dead serious. He stopped, and turned to look at the young boy.

"Yea, but, that election wasn't fair! Schlatt-" Tommy protested.

"We allowed conjoined votes. It was fair. We lost. And now we are trying to overthrow the democratic government they formed." Wilbur spoke.

Tommy stood before his mentor, not knowing what to make of this monologue.

"Are we the bad guys, Tommy?" Wilbur asked. "Am I? Am I the villain, in this story?"

"No!" Tommy responded hastily. "We-we are just trying to get back our land that we were wrongfully banned from. They are the ones that took over, kicked us out, and took y/n."

"Come with me Tommy." Wilbur said.

They walked in silence through the grassy forest. The trees slowly thinned out to reveal a mountain, which had a man-made entrance carved into it. They walked inside down a narrow stone hallway. Inside there was a wooden chair, surrounded by 4 stone walls. The walls had signs randomly placed around them, with frantic etchings of the L'Manberg anthem scrawled into them. Amongst the insanity in this room, was a small wooden button. In arms reach of the chair.

"This button," Wilbur said. "Will release 11 tons of destruction upon 'Manburg'."

"You aren't really considering that, are you Will?" Tommy asked, bewildered by the state of mind his friend and comrade had fallen to.

"They are hosting a festival soon, Tommy." Wilbur said. "To celebrate democracy. Tubbo is going to give a speech. It's perfect."

"Wilbur, you can't- we can't do this!" Tommy protested. "We have to take back our land, not destroy it. And think about Y/N. She's trapped somewhere over there, we can't risk it."

"I'm willing to do whatever it takes." Wilbur said. "You are only against me because you want to be president."

"That's not-!" Tommy began

"Well, it's never going to happen." Wilbur responded, sharply. "It never was. So if that's why you're so adamant about taking back L'Manberg, don't be."

Tommy looked around at the room full of senseless madness. His friend stood, wide eyed, waiting expectantly for Tommy's response. He no longer wore his old tattered, revoutionalry outfit. He wore black attire with a brown trenchcoat over it. His hear was covered by a mop of unkempt brown hair. He was breathing heavily, the thrill mixed with fear of destroying everything filling his every thought.

"Where'd you even get this much explosive ammo?" Tommy asked, not sure if he really wanted to hear the response.

"Dream." Wilbur replied, simply.

"You-what?!" Tommy felt anger rising up in him. "You sided with the man thats holding one of our own captive, my best friend?!"

"I'm not siding with him." Wilbur responded, "Dream doesn't care who comes out on top. He just wants both sides to be weak, so that he can reign supreme."

"And you're fine with that?" Tommy asked. "You had the audacity to buy explosives from Dream, but didn't even think about negotiating y/n's freedom, AND YOU'RE FINE WITH THAT?

"I'm fine with accomplishing what must be done, in whatever means possible." Wilbur responded. "You know the plan, let's go home."

---time skip - 3 months - day of the festival-----

Day 112

Dream must've forgotten why he came into my cell that day, 3 months ago.

Because he still hasn't come back. No one has.

__________________________________________

I walked over to the far side of my cell. A small mirror stood, pinned onto the wall. Although unkept and unpolished, I could still make out my reflection. What once was a h/c head of hair had now been ridden with light blond, colorless streaks. I found it interesting. I guess pink only comes from the nether.

I moved the mirror aside to reveal my 'calender'.

卌卌卌卌卌卌卌卌卌卌卌卌卌卌卌卌卌卌卌卌卌卌卌卌卌||

127 days. I had been here 127 days.

I sat down on my black sheeted bed and looked up to the ceiling. This was hopeless. A normal person would have been long gone by now. But I was stuck, alone with my thoughts.

I heard distant footsteps approaching, presumably someone bringing my lunch. Eret. 3 meals a day for more than 3 months had allowed me to learn each set of footsteps. Also, it was Wednesday, which was usually Eret's shift. I had forgiven him for what he had done. I couldn't hold it against him forever.

Is that what you tell yourself?

No. Nope. Not doing it. I had made it this long without the constant torment of trapped souls in my head, I didn't want my mental vacation to end now.

Do you really forgive him?

Yes, this conversation is over.

He is the reason you're here. The betrayal, the war, its all him.

Knock. Knock. Eret was here dropping off my food. As he cracked the door open, I made an unconscious move. I slipped my foot into the doorway, and grabbed Eret's shirt collar. I yanked him 180 degrees around and shoved him into my cell, slamming the door behind me. He looked, afraid? I wasn't really going for afraid. Besides, I wasn't armed, and was weak from months of sunlight deprivation. He stood, back pressed against the far wall of the cell, hand on his diamond encrusted sword.

Good

"Shut up," I said, not realizing I had spoken out loud.

"Wha- I didn't say anything." Eret said. "Are you good?"

I laughed.

"Am I good?" I repeated. "You guys lock me up in prison for months on end trying to purposefully enact an age old curse that could possibly destroy everything and kill everyone here, never talk to me at all, and then have the audacity to ask 'are you good? NO, I am most certainly not good."

"What are you talking about?" Eret said, fear stricken.

"Ohhhh." I responded. "I get it. Dreams don't tell you anything. You just blindly follow orders. Like a sheep."

I stepped forward towards him. He reached for his sword, and pulled it out of the sheath. The end of it was covered in a weird black metal. Wither properties, I presumed.

"Are you scared Eret?" I asked. "Because the fact you had the bring that type of weapon with you to drop of food tells me you are."

"It's protocol." Eret responded.

I smiled at him. They have me locked up in a prison and still have enough uncertainty to carry around weapons like this?

"I have to go." Eret said, slowly edging along the wall.

"Where?" I asked. "Back to your castle? Back to the life of luxury that you traded our walls away for? Fine, go. Coward."

Eret cautiously unglued himself from the wall he was pinned against, and walked passed me, not daring to look away. What was his deal? Did I do something when I first escaped into the nether? Did I hurt him?

"What are you so afraid of?" I asked.

"You-you don't remember?" He asked. "Never mind then."

He neared the edge of the cell.
"Oh and Eret'' I said, unconsciously speaking my thoughts. "When I escape from here, I recommend you go somewhere far away. Because even though I forgive you... they won't."

And with that, he hurriedly locked the door, and ran down the long hallway.

You could have escaped. Idiot. YOU COULD HAVE ESCAPED.

"Are you stupid?" I said out loud. ""He was holding the one weapon that may actually be able to kill me. I would have thought you'd want me to stay here, and worsen my mental state. Interesting."

You have more than one life.

"Ohhhh, I get it." I said. "That's what you want. The more I get hurt or die, the more powerful you become. Well let me tell you something. Never going to happen."

We will see.

I knew one thing. No matter how long I was here, no matter what happened m, I had to get out. I couldn't let them win. I couldn't let Dream win.

I won't.

Hello everyone, first of all, thank you for 1,000 reads! I hope you're enjoying so far. I am trying to do daily updates, but just know I am writing this as I watch. This chapter wasn't the best, i was kind of at a lost for inspiration. If you guys have any suggestions, let me know! I am open to any ideas. PLEASE. I want to know what you guys want to see.

Ok byeeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 814 71
''κŒ©κ‚¦κ€Ž κŒƒκ‚κ’’κ‚¦κˆ€κ… ꓄ꂦ κŽ­κ‚ κˆ€κ‚¦κ…" "𝕀π•₯ π•¨π•šπ•π• 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 π• π•œ, 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕀𝕖 𝕒𝕀 π•π• π•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕒𝕀 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•Ÿπ•–π•§π•–π•£ π•£π•¦π•Ÿ, 𝕀 π•¨π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖 π••π•š...
253K 2.6K 62
| Requests are closed! πŸ”ΉοΈ Finished Incl.: -πŸ’›Dreamnap -πŸ’œDnf -πŸ–€The DreamSMP -🀍Dreamnapfound -πŸ’šDreamxreader -🧑Sapnapxreader -πŸ’™Georgexreader -❀Ka...
48.4K 2.1K 58
"You're a real force to be reckoned with, and I have so much respect for how you handle yourself. But for some reason... I'm the exception." Dream x...
92.7K 1.8K 26
Title: Sweet Gogy George NotFound X Reader. Chapter 1: You're a new member/player of the Dream Smp. Your friends with Badboy Halo since you and Badbo...