𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓣𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱

By ashcatchemm

"Can I touch you?" I widened my eyes at his statement, turning to face him in confusion I noticed his eyes wi... More

♫ 𝓢𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 1 ♫
01: ♫ 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓣𝓸 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓵𝓾𝓫 ♫
02: ♫ 𝓦𝓮 𝓗𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓓𝓲𝓮 ♫
03: ♫ 𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓼 ♫
04: ♫ 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓞𝓷 ♫
06: ♫ 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓼 ♫
07: ♫ 𝓝𝓸𝔀 𝓞𝓻 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 ♫
08: ♫ 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 ♫
09: ♫ 𝓑𝓪𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓽 𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓮 ♫
10: ♫ 𝓕𝓵𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓢𝓸𝓵𝓸 ♫
11: ♫ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓭𝓼 𝓐𝓻𝓮𝓷'𝓽 𝓐𝓵𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ♫
12: ♫ 𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓘𝓼 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓜𝔂 𝓗𝓸𝓻𝓼𝓮 𝓘𝓼 ♫
Netflix can go f itself😀🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
13: ♫ 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓼 ♫
14: ♫ 𝓢𝓾𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓼 ♫
15: ♫ 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ♫
16: ♫ 𝓦𝓮'𝓻𝓮 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓖𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓣𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓘𝓽 ♫
17: ♫ 𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓜𝓮 ♫
18: ♫ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓞𝓯 𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓵𝔂𝔀𝓸𝓸𝓭 ♫
19: ♫ 𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓯 𝓲𝓷 𝓢𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓹'𝓼 𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 ♫
20: ♫ 𝓕𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓵𝔂 𝓛𝓪𝓽𝓮 ♫
21: ♫ 𝓣𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓼 ♫
22: ♫ 𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓼 ♫
23: ♫ 𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 ♫
24: ♫ 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓕𝓻𝓮𝓮 ♫

05: ♫ 𝓑𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ♫

2.4K 54 1
By ashcatchemm

Later that night Julie called, asking for my help with something. "Woah, woah, woah. Slow down. What are you talking about?" There was a bunch of shuffling on the other end of the phone. "Just get over here, and bring your guitar!" I was about to ask why, but the three beeps signifying that she hung up could be heard.

Pulling the phone away from my ear I stared down at it confused "The hell...?" I mumbled before getting up to grab my guitar.

♬♩♩♬♩♩♬♩👻♩♬♩♩♬♩

After a couple of practice runs with the song, Julie and I went over to the school the next day. Julie dragged me into the music room, only to see Flynn sitting in a chair playing the trumpet.

'I swear these two girls drag me everywhere'

"What are you doing?"

I moved my guitar so that it sat on my back as I asked confused "Yeah, and where is everyone?" Looking around at the empty classroom. Flynn looked over at the two of us as she let out a sigh. "Spirit assembly. I was kind of blowing it off 'cause I wasn't feeling very spirity." Julie let out a small sigh, as Flynn sat up. "You okay?" She asked, as me and Julie just looked at each other before looking back at Flynn.

"Not really. I had this new plan to play for Mrs. Harrison, hoping that she'd let me back in, but...."

She shrugged a little while continuing "I guess I missed my chance." A smile suddenly appeared on Flynn's face, as if a light bulb just went off in her head. "No..." putting down her trumpet she continued "You didn't." Walking over to us with a giant smile on her face, she wrapped her arms around the two of us, leading us out to the gymnasium.

♬♩♩♬♩♩♬♩👻♩♬♩♩♬♩

The three of us walked into the gymnasium, only to see Carrie preforming with her minions. "Look who spent all her daddy's money on costumes and Kate Perry's choreographer." Flynn angrily crossed her arms a crossed her chest as I did the same. "Don't forget the Barbie doll look alikes. Gonna have to pay a lot of money to be friends with her" me and Flynn chuckled while fist bumping each other, connecting fists in front of Julie since we were both on opposite sides of her.

I watched Carrie and her minions preform, a glare on my face 'I hate her so much. She makes my blood boil.' Suddenly the guys appeared beside me, grabbing Julie's attention, I was to busy staring daggers at Carrie to bother. Julie moved past me to talk to Luke.

"What are you guys doing here?"

Luke responded "We wanted to see you stick it to the man. Isn't that right boys?"

What Reggie said next grabbed my attention "Man, I miss high school." I looked over only to notice Reggie's full attention on the dancing girls. Mouth open in shock, eyes wide, I felt a tinge in my chest but ignored it, looking back at Carrie I mumbled "What a bitch." Flynn seemed to have heard me as she responded with "You could say that again." A smirk tugged at my lips as we looked at each other and fist bumped for the second time that day.

She suddenly brought Freddie Mercury into her song causing me to groan and roll my eyes in annoyance "Seriously? Now she goes and ruins Queen for me too?" Flynn let out an annoyed sigh while saying "Add that to the list." Julie looked over at me and placed a hand on my shoulder "Hey, don't even pay attention to her." I let out a small laugh in response.

"Easy for you to say."

I was about to turn to look back at Carrie, only to catch Reggie's concerned gaze on me as Alex danced a little to Carries song. Huffing in annoyance I turned my head back to look at Carrie in anger.

At the end of the song a bunch of people started clapping, Carrie moved her arms as her minions stood behind her. "Thank you! Thank you!" Her hand sat on her chest as some girl yelled "We love you Carrie!" Carrie cheerfully waved at her "Oh, I love you too! Make sure to check out my new YouTube video." Waving her hand in front of her before pointing back at herself. Suddenly realization dawned on her as she cheered "Oh, go Bobcats." Letting out a giggle at the end.

People in the audience cheered as I mimicked her "Go Bobcats." Copying her annoying giggle before going back to glaring at her, arms crossed a crossed my chest. Flynn and Julie chuckled at me copying her, the three of us watching as she walked off, her minions following close behind.

Reggie suddenly appeared next to me throwing an arm around my shoulder he asked "You okay?" I didn't look at him as I shrugged his arm off my shoulder "Fine." I stated quietly, as to not grab Flynn's attention. The principal walked out on the gym floor with Mrs. Harrison while saying "Thank you, Dirty candy." Flynn suddenly spoke grabbing both mine and Julie's attention.

"Nows your chance. Go talk to her. See you in music class." Flynn smiled joyfully at the two of us before walking off through Reggie. Reggie let out a small groan from the weird feeling, while stating "Okay, wow, I'll never get used to that." His face scrunched up, eyes wide. Luke and Alex chuckled while shaking their heads in response to Reggie's behavior. Julie went to grab Flynn but I stopped her, a small smirk on my lips as I looked back at Julie, an idea popping up in my head. "Oh, we are getting you back into that damn music program." Julie sent me a confused look but I just looked at Principal Lessa who was currently speaking.

"That was sweet."

She awkwardly stated before a silence over came the crowd "Ok then. Before we let you go, we have a few more announcements...." I was quick to grab Julie's hand and drag her off to go back stage. "Where are we going?" She asked as I just shook my head a little before responding.

"You'll see."

♬♩♩♬♩♩♬♩👻♩♬♩♩♬♩

Next thing ya know me and Julie are on the stage. "No, (Y/n), I don't think we've had enough time to work on the song." I sent her a smile and shook my head, putting my hands on her shoulders I stated "Julie, listen to me. It's okay to be scared, hell whenever I preform you don't thing I'm scared?" Julie shook her head, a smile gracing her lips "You always make it look so easy." I let out a small chuckle.

"Julie, whenever I preform I'm scared shitless. But we are going to do this together. Me and you. Okay? And whether you get back in the program or not, you are an amazing singer and pianist. Never think other wise. You hear?"

I said the last part a little harshly but she nodded her head as a small laugh escaped her lips. "Okay, now sit there and let's preform Luke's song. Together." I sent her a smile and she smiled back and sat down in the seat in front of the piano. I plugged in my guitar to the amp, and placed a microphone stand in front of me.

The kids started leaving as Julie started playing, the two of us looked at each other, as I sent her a smile, causing her to smile back. I let out a nervous breath of air, as I put my hands on the microphone on the stand in front of me, a light shined on the two of us as I started to sing the first verse. "Sometimes I think I'm falling down, I wanna cry, I'm callin' out. For one more try.... to feel alive...." Julie came in with the next verse as I took my hands off the microphone and put them on my guitar.

"And when I feel, lost and alone, I know that I can make it home, fight through the dark and find the spark."

I started to play my guitar as the two of us sang, students and teachers stopping to listen to us "Life is a risk, but I will take it, close my eyes and jump, together I think that we can make it come on, let's run....." suddenly I hear the noise of ghosts appearing, causing me to look over and see the boys, but over all kept singing with Julie.

"And rise through the night, you and I, we will fight to shine together... Bright forever...."

Julie got up from the piano, holding the microphone in her hand she walked over to the guys as people gathered around to watch and listen to us play. "And rise through the night, you and I, we will fight to shine together.....Bright forever...." I looked over at the guys only to see them looking confused.

I noticed Julie talking to Luke for a quick second before he ran over the the microphone in front of him, singing the next verse. "In times that I doubted myself" I continued playing my guitar but looked around noticing that the people could see them. 'How is that possible?' I thought as Luke continued singing "I felt like I needed some help." I found my self moving away from the microphone as I glanced at Reggie, sending a wink my way he nodded his head as if saying 'come here'.

"Stuck in my head"

I went over to Reggie while still playing he asked "Ready to sing together?"  I sent him a confused look as Luke sang, and Julie jammed out with Alex. "With nothin left...." I didn't know what he was talking about "What do you mean sing together?" He sent me a smile "I feel something around me now..." Reggie shook his head a little while saying "Just follow my lead." I let out a small huff in confusion but overall listened to him.

"So unclear, lifting me out"

Reggie nodded towards the microphone as he said "Come on" and traveled over to it, he stood on one side of it and nodded his head for me to join him.

"I've found the ground.... I'm marching on...."

I leaned over a little, as did he as we sang, harmonizing together. "Life is a risk, but we will take it" His eyes stayed on mine as we sang, a smile gracing my lips as one already sat on his. "Close my eyes and jump" I felt my cheeks heating up, as I stared into his shining green eyes, finding myself not wanting to look away, as we continued singing. "Together I think that we can make it" I closed my eyes feeling my heart beat a million miles a minute within my chest as we sang the last line.

"Come on, let's run...."

Reggie and I both backed up from the mic after that, as Luke and Julie sang "And rise, through the night you and I we will fight to shine together.....Bright forever...." Reggie and I jammed out as they sang, him getting on the stand for the drums and jumping off it. "And rise through the night, you and I" I noticed Carrie sending us a death glare from within the crowd. But I didn't care, all I cared about, was that moment, having fun with my friends and doing what I love.

"We will fight to shine together.... Bright forever...."

Julie and Luke harmonized on the last note, causing me to look over at the two of them with a smile. I looked over at Reggie, only to see him with his bass on his back, as he played the piano, Luke sang "In times that I doubted myself" Julie walked over to Luke, holding the microphone out for him to sing "I felt like I needed some help." Julie walked backwards as Luke walked forward.

I managed to move out of their way, as I stopped playing my guitar and stood by the piano as Reggie played it. "Stuck in my head with nothin left" Julie and Luke stopped walking and leaned forward, he started playing his electric guitar again as Julie sang "And when I feel lost and alone" I looked over at Reggie, only to see him wink at someone in the crowd, looking at the crowd I noticed it to be a friend of Carrie's.

"I know that I, can make it home"

I felt a small pain in my chest but I didn't pay any mind to it as I slowly took a couple steps away from Reggie, and turned my attention back to my best friend who is singing. "Fight through the dark" Julie walked through Luke, causing the crowd to gasp "And find the spark...." I started to sing with Luke and Reggie as Julie held the note, Alex creating the echo.

"And rise (and rise) through the night (through the night) you and I  (you and I) we will fight to shine together..."

Julie sang "Shine together..."

"Bright forever...."

"Bright forever..."

We all now sang, as I avoided looking over at Reggie, and kept my eyes on Julie, keeping a smile on my lips. "And rise (and rise) through the night (Through the night) you and I (you and I) We will fight to shine together.....Bright forever..." we all harmonized on the last note. Julie holding up her mic as I let out a small laugh as the crowd cheered and applauded all of us.

Julie stuck out her arms on both sides and the five of us bowed, only for the boys to suddenly disappear. This caused a bunch of gasps from the crowd, Julie and I looked behind us, only to see the boys gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 392 26
A RUKE FANFIC Julie and the Phatoms played the Orhpum, and it was just the start of their coming to fame. But when some unforseen feelings start to...
33.7K 563 48
This is a story in the POV of Luke Patterson and rarely from other people's POV from Jatp. It's the night of the Orpheum and the band can touch each...
2.7K 165 34
𑁍~~☆~~𑁍 When Princess Julie catches three thieves in her castle during a ball, she never could've imagined how much her life would change. Very so...