Only Yours

De thatbih14_

BOOK #1 "What are you going to do? You can't kill me. I am the most skilled person in this mafia hands down... Mais

*Characters*
Mission
Welcome
Disrespect
Home
Invasion
Kinks
Closer
Greyson
The Underground
Bullshit
Pissed
Relax
Answer
Tired
Security Detail
Sister
Mother
Kiss
Problems
Jealous
Sorry
Dad
Quickie
Waffles
Deeper
Family
Her's
His
Whipped
Only Yours
Scars
Another Hit
Pregnant
Normal
Resist
Game On
Doubt
Comfort
No Sleep
Assassin
Goodbye
Spade
Thank you<3

Reward

8.2K 143 28
De thatbih14_

ELIJAH'S POV

That girl is getting on my last fucking nerve.

I went back up to my room and went to sleep.

It was pretty much the only thing I could do.

She should've known better then to piss me off more than I was already pissed off.

Why is hurting her the only way to make her stay in her place?

Did her parents not do a good enough job of teaching her how to be humble?

Maybe I need to throw her in a pit of fire just so she can see who the fuck it is she's talking too.

My thought's were the only thing keeping me awake.

I just couldn't close my eyes.

I eventually gave up on trying to sleep and went to my office instead. I decided to fill out some extra paper work for a shipment coming up in a couple weeks.

But then I came across a notice.

I don't know how I didn't catch this but that son of a bitch didn't pay me my money.

First thing in the morning when everyone is up, we're gonna pay him a little visit..

*7 hours later*

Everyone was up by now and have had their breakfast, so I told them all the meet me in the living room. I made my way there and I ran into Veronica on the way.

"You look tired as shit." She said pointing out the obvious.

"Didn't sleep last night." I replied.

"Why not?" She asked me cautiously. I'm not the best person when I'm tired. I'm like people who NEED coffee in the morning to be okay. But instead I need my sleep to be okay.

"Long story." I said as we walked into the living room. The conversation immediately died down. Lilah was sitting on the opposite side of the room from everyone, but she was looking at me.

Veronica took a seat and then I started talking.

"So last night as I was going through some paperwork and I realized someone hadn't made a payment back to me yet." I started out.

"Mio Fineli.. He owes me money. Lot's of it. So today we're going to go pay him a little visit and see what's taking him so long." I explained.

"Mio Fineli? Isn't he that talkshow guy.. what was it.." Greyson paused to think. "Mio Dio?" Claudia asked. He nodded. "Yeah, I remember his naming it that because his "tea" is so good it'll make you say that.. Or something along those lines." He explained.

"What are you gonna do? Ask, "Mio.. You still have my money. Can I get it back please??" Lilah asked me.

"Who said I was asking?" I asked her back.

She looked away from me and I continued what I was saying.

"I only need two of you. Ben, and Lilah."

"Oh come on! Why can't I go?" Greyson whined.

"Because I don't need you for this one. It's just something small."  I replied.

"I'd rather him go than me." Lilah suggested.

I immediately shut her down.

"This'll be considered your first mission." I told her.

She nodded I'm response.

"Wait.. So why gather all of us here if you're only taking two people?" Mia asked raising an eyebrow.

My lips curved into a devilish grin.

"Because, I wanted you all to see how I'm gonna handle it." I said gesturing towards the tv.

"You're gonna kill him on National Television?" Veronica asked.

"You say it like that's a bad thing." Lilah said beating me to an answer.

"You're on board with this?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"We're in the fucking mafia.  Like my mom used to say, "If you can't handle the heat then get out of the God damn kitchen." Was her reply. Veronica turned away from her and back to me.

"Doesn't he have kids?" Veronica asked, obviously caring way too much about this man.

"Who fucking cares! He's gonna die whether you like it or not." Lilah told her. Veronica stood up and left the room.

"Can you say drama queen." Claudia said shaking her head.

"Drama queen." Greyson replied, adding a little sass by snapping at the end.

"Idiots.." I muttered.

"Lilah,  be in my office no later than an hour from now. Ben, come with me."I said before turning and leaving. I didn't even have to turn around to know that Ben was following me.

"What's the plan, macho man?" I heard Greyson ask. "Greyson, I don't want to be mean or anything.. But please shut the fuck up." Ben told him. "Ouch.. I just wanted to be included." He said splitting off from the group.

When we finally reached my office after a few minutes I sat at my desk. Ben taking a seat in front of it, looking pretty comfortable.

"I won't be killing Mio." I told him.

"Aw boss. You're giving me the honor of killing Mio?" Ben asked leaning forward.

"No. I'm going Lilah the honor of killing Mio. Like I said this is her first mission.. With me at least, I need to test her." I explained.

He sighed.

"Alright.. What's the deal between you and her anyway?" He asked, catching me 100% off guard.

"I don't know what you mean." I replied leaning back in my chair and folding my arms.

"The sexual tension is thick as hell. Just fuck the shit out of her to get it over with."

My face flushed at his statement.

"I already suggested it to him." Lilah said walking through the door.

I shot her an annoyed look.

"So what's the problem?" He asked her.

"Elijah turned me down." She replied.

"Surprising since he used to fuck anything with a heartbeat."

That made Lilah laugh, and it was genuine. Very much so, music to my ears.

'It's not funny." I said rolling my eyes.

LILAH'S POV

"It's okay.. It's not like he could handle all this ass anyway."  I added before taking a seat on the couch that was placed in the back of his office.

That made Ben laugh.

Elijah looked pissed, and obviously I was loving it.

He pushed the subject aside and explained how we were going to execute the plan on murdering Mio.

I was to be the one to kill him, even though I had no part in this mess whatsoever. And besides- who the fuck cares about a few thousand dollars, Elijah mil- Billionaire. What does he need pocket change for?

We got geared up and ready. Elijah was going to be in the audience, and we'd all have ear pieces. Ben was basically my "body guard" for this whole mission. He'd be the one to get me back stage and make sure we get out of there unseen. Elijah however, is the one to give the command. So therefore...

I can't shoot unless he tells me to.

The car ride over to the set was long and unnecessarily awkward.

I'm not going to lie. I'm still very mad at Elijah and I do plan on getting revenge.

Ben parked the car about half a mile from the set and Elijah went ahead of us to go in with the audience members.

Me and Ben snuck around the back, and to no surprise there were guards there. Two to be exact. But they were too busy talking to even notice us walking right up to them. They stopped talking once they realized our presence.

"Do you have a pass?" One of the guards asked us.

"Oh yes... It's right here." I said searching my clothing.

"Oh damnit.. I guess this'll do." I said pulling out my gun.

"We can't shoot them you dumbass." Ben warned me.

"No fun." I said lowering my firearm.

I quickly took a step forward and pinched a certain spot on the guards neck making him collapse immediately. I quickly did the same to the other one and they were both unconscious.

We both turned on your earpieces before going inside. It was definitely busy backstage.. It looked like an ant farm. People going left to right, or right to left. People were yelling and other's would follow orders.

"This shit looks hectic." I muttered.

"I agree." I heard Elijah's voice through the earpiece.

"1 minute!" A lady yelled and everyone went to a certain spot on set or backstage.

Ben and I made our way to the stairs so we could get an overhead view of everything. But yet another obstacle laid in our way.

Another set of guards.

"Do we seriously need pass to get up there?" I asked whispering to Ben.

He nodded.

"Do whatever you need to, to get to your position." Elijah told us both.

We lifted up our hoods and strolled passed the chatty "guards."

Ben lifted me up so I could reach the railing and I easily hopped over it, landing quietly on the steps.

"Get the right angle for your hit Lilah. I'll be right here if you need anything. Don't miss." Ben told me through the earpiece as I made my way up the stairs.

"I've never missed."

*40 minutes later*

I found a position where no one could see me and I had a good angle on Mio from here.

But Elijah still hasn't given me the command.

"You enjoying this?" I asked him, obviously annoyed.

"Tone." He warned me.

I sighed.

"Can you just give me the order so we can leave this shit show?" I asked, getting really impatient.

All this bitch has been talking about is Lil Nas X and his new music video with the devil in it.

He didn't answer me so I took that as a no.

My mind drifted to Leona, my hopes of finding her was the only thing getting me through this boring ass talk show.

"Lilah, get into position."

"I am in position you dipshit"

"This is your last fucking warning."

"Oh no! Wasn't the last time my "last fucking warning?"

"You both should just fuck already." Ben said, and the conversation ended.

I was done with this bullshit.

This was only supposed take take like 5 minutes, but we've been here for nearly an hour.

I got my second sharpest knife that was strapped to my thigh and twirled it around in my fingers.

"Ow, fuck." I said as I cut my hand on accident.

This is why I love my knives. So sharp and can hurt people unintentionally.

"Everything alright?" Ben asked me.

Holy shit. I just got an idea for the perfect revenge on Elijah.

"Lilah ?" He asked, sounding a bit concerned.

"No.. I accidentally dropped my knife and it landed in Mio's throat." I replied.

"Lilah don't you da-"

Before he could even finish his sentence I threw my knife, and like I said before. I don't miss.

It landed right where I wanted it.

His throat.

Screams of terror were heard the next second and people started rushing out of there seats.

Mio was clutching onto his neck for air..

But we all know he wasn't getting any.

I heard Elijah sigh and tell Ben to meet him outside.

I walked down the steps, taking my time. As if I didn't just traumatize a bunch of people. I walked to the stage that was now empty and got my dearly beloved Tina from his neck.

He was leaning back into the chair and his arms were relaxed at his side. His eyes were still open and any sign of life left in them was gone.

I cleaned her off on his suit jacket and slipped back in her position resting on my thigh.

I left through the back and people were on their phones talking to family members. The sudden noise of sirens was faint in the distance.

I walked the half mile to the car where Ben and Elijah were waiting on me.

I jumped in the backseat.

Ready to be scorned by boss.

But surprisingly..

He didn't say a word.

He kept his focus forward, except for the couple of times he had to answer a call.

Other than that, he didn't say a word to me.

We reached the house and they both got out of the car.

I followed their lead and we all walked inside.

I shoved my hands in my pockets, walking past the living room where everyone else had their focus on the television.

I went to my room and took a shower before plopping down on the bed and deciding to watch tv for God knows how long.

It wasn't until I heard a knock on the door did I realize what time it was.

2 am.

"Lilah, are you awake?" I heard Elijah say form the other side.

"No." I replied.

I really didn't feel like talking to anyone at the moment.

A moment passed before he decided to come in anyway.

It wasn't aggressive or anything, which made me worried.

I turned down the tv and sat up, giving him my full attention.

He walked over to me and held out his hand.

My eyes lit up as soon as I saw what it was.

Leona.

"Where was she? I literally looked everywhere." I asked gently taking Leona away from him.

"One of my men found it when they were cleaning up the bodies." He replied.

"Leona. Not it." I corrected him.

He cleared his throat.

"Right.. Leona." He said before turning around.

"Why give her back? You could've kept her and I wouldn't have known."

"You killed Mio for me.. This is your reward." He replied before leaving me along with me and my baby.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

88.4K 1.1K 62
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ...
10.4M 212K 49
First book of the Valentino series Read at your own risk (smirk)⚠️⚠️😏 SMUT WARNING|| 18+⚠️⚠️⚠️ "I'm not even all the way in babe" he smirked and my...
1.5M 44.3K 45
"I-I should be heading to my room now." I told him not in anyway ready to face him. "Turn around." He instructed. "Your fiancee may w-wake up soon to...
2.3M 61.7K 44
Morelli Mafia Series BOOK 2 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. COMPLETED - Paperbacks available on Amazon. O...