Stupid To Fall For You ~ Harr...

By thatbitchhhhh3542

Vada Carter. 18 years old. Not famous, just a stupid girl. Harry Styles. 19 years old. Very famous, but he's... More

Characters & Prolog
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
23
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
Epilogue

010

188 3 0
By thatbitchhhhh3542

V A D A

It's about a month later and really, nothing has happened. It's the same thing everyday. Wake up, go to work, come home and text Harry for a good hour. We hang out a lot too. We're good friends now. I am actually going over to his apartment right now. Mila's giving me a ride cause she's going to this dinner thing with her family and she drives right past where Harry lives. 

After I change and put my hair into a ponytail, Mila texts me saying that she's here. 

I walk out of my room and see Faith and Eva sitting on the couch, watching TV. 

"Bye guys! I'll be home soon!" I tell them as I grab my house keys. 

"I still can't believe your firing in us for Styles! Bye though!" Faith shouts at me.

 "I'm not ditching you guys! I already had plans when Eva showed up!" I laugh out, making Eva laugh as well.

"So when are we going to officially meet Harry?" Eva asks.

"When the 3 of you learn how to control your inner fangirl!" I tell them.

Eva raises her hands in defence and says "Hey! We learned how to control it the minute we heard you where on a date with him!" 

"You'll meet him soon, bye!" I tell them, shaking my head with a small smile on my lips.

I walk out of the apartment and down the 6 floors. Of course my building is the one that doesn't have a fucking elevator. 

I quickly see Mila's car and run over. 

"Hi!" I say while getting in the passengers seat. 

"Hey! So where does he live again?" She asks me, smiling.

After a good 10 minute drive of me and Mila talking, she pulled up to Harry's apartment complex. As she does, I see Harry waiting on the stairs like usual. He always does this. 

I shake my head and laugh. I look back at Mila and smile. 

"Thank you so much! I'll see you tomorrow?" I ask. She smiles and nods. 

"It's really no problem, now get out before I'm late and get in trouble!" She jokingly says. We both laugh and I hop out of the car. 

As I start walking towards Harry on the steps, he stands up and waves to Mila who I know is freaking out on the inside from that. I laugh as I walk up to him. 

"Well, hi there Vada!" He says.

"Hey Harry, now let's go order food!" I tell him with a smile on my face.

He laughs and watched as I run up the stairs, up to the door of the apartment complex. He walks up behind me and punches in the code to unlock the door. Once it's unlocked, I quickly open the door and run to the elevator, making Harry chuckle. We walk up to the elevator and he presses the button to his floor. 

I lean back on the metal of the elevator and randomly say "I love that this building has elevators!" He chuckles and looks at me, shaking his head. 

"You, Vada, are one weird girl!" He tells me.

I laugh and watch as the elevator opens to let me see Harry's apartment that I have grown to love.Ok, so when I say apartment, I really mean penthouse. It's crazy, but I love the house. It's perfect, kinda like a house but in an apartment building. 

I run out of the elevator and face plant into his soft couch, it's the best thing ever. 

I hear Harry laugh and then say "What do we want to eat tonight?" 

"Um... oh! Let's get Japanese food!" I tell him, sitting up.

He nods and picks up the phone, I think calling the food place of whatever. I walk over to the big window that looks on the city of L.A. 

I love his apartment, did I mention that yet? 

Not to long after, Harry says "Alright, food will be here in 20 minute!" 

 "Ok." I say nodding.

 "Do you actually live here all alone?" I ask him once he stands beside me.

He nods and says "Yeah, but all my band mates live in this building. We all stay here when we are in L.A since we're here a lot." 

"Well, this apartment is sick!" I tell him, turning around to look at the apartment instead of the window.

"Trust me, you have told me a lot!" He laughs out.

I laugh and playfully push his chest, making him laugh. When the food arrives, I try get Harry to let me pay but he doesn't budge. We end up sitting on the couch instead instead of his beautiful dining room or his kitchen that also has a seating area. 

"We should probably not eat here every time we get food Harry!" I tell him after swallowing the sushi roll I popped into my mouth.

"I always eat here, never in the kitchen or dinning room!" He tells me.

"Why?" I ask him laughing. 

He shrugs and says "I'm a nineteen year old guy who lives alone, if you were me, would you really eat in the dining room?" I raise my eyebrows and nod. 

 "You have a point!" I tell him.

He nods and we continue to shove our faces with food before he says "Can I ask you something?" 

I look at him and nod before continuing to eat. What can I say? Food is my weakness. 

"I've never heard you talk about your family or your parents, is their a specific reason?" He asks. 

I freeze for a minute and look at Harry who has his eyebrows furrowed in wonder. I quickly swallowed my food and shake my head, coming up with something random in my head. 

"No specific reason, I was just never close with them so I decided to move out and love in with Faith." I lie, looking back at the food in front of me. 

 "Alright." He says quietly, putting more food into his mouth.

There's this odd tension in the room while my drunk father and pathetic excuse for a mother replay in my mind. 

"Oh! My friends are dying to meet you!" I say desperately trying to get rid of the weird tension.

He laughs and the tension is the room completely disappears all because of his laugh. 

 "Same with mine, they where kinda pissed the night I first met you because you didn't want to take a picture with us!" He tells me. I laugh and shake my head. 

"Hey! I'm sorry I didn't like you guys!" I defend myself.

Harry shakes his head with a smirk on his face and says "Bullshit! You so did!" 

I laugh and continue to shake my head while Harry tries to convince me his band is amazing.

They're not that bad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw, this is what I picture Harry's apartment/penthouse to look like, but you can picture it however you want.

Kitchen:

Living room:

Dining room:

Ok, that's all! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 184 48
Alanis and Harry are living their best lives at the hottest skate park in Venice Beach, circa 1998. Between the concerts, parties, drugs, alcohol, fr...
1.2M 19.2K 77
*MATURE CONTENT* (18+) PLEASE DON'T COPYRIGHT "Go fuck yourself Harry! this conversation is over you need to leave" I hate him so much, but I seem t...
5.8K 74 89
Y/n Y/l/n, a 21 year old, successful singer, disappeared for two years without anyone knowing the reason. She had to keep it a secret, she wanted it...
94.7K 5.7K 65
[COMPLETED] "I see you've become brave" He chuckles, his eyes dark. "I didn't have a choice," I say without a hint of emotion in my voice. His eyes s...