His blurred eyes

By aya_imd

They say I'm crazy but that isn't true,...right? "What is it that you have and I have that's abnormal to ever... More

Intro: Just there
Dumb
Cig guy
Karens
Clubs
Rey
Demon on the side of my bed
Clothed shower
The mansion
Library
Asylum
Tree
Dinner
Swing
Subway
Fuck you
Moonlight
Puppy
Akira
Hyperventilating
Memories
Stay
Help me
Stylish
Boyfriend
Sato?
My answers
Me
Not there
Our own small world
Pumpkin
Partner in crime
Child's play
New
Scar
Annual craziness
Murderer
My angel
Tomorrow
Nova
It's you
I knew it!
The truth is...
Aziel's life
Aziel's life pt.2
The incident
Epilogue
(Ending explained)
(Hints)
(Original plot)
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT!!
NEW BOOK IS OUT!!

Therapist 1

290 24 15
By aya_imd

The young man inhaled and exhaled. The usual thing he does when gets caught up with a case.

Her case.

She's crazy. Crazier than anybody he has ever seen. The therapist keeps on scrolling through her files and documents. Hoping on finding something. Just something.

Some information, a remedy or an explanation maybe? But nothing.

It was of no use.

He always stay empty handed. However this time his previous discussion with the patients kept on running through his brain.

What did she mean?

But of course the therapist knew better and didn't take of it too much. After all she's just a girl with schizophrenia...right?

Suddenly the man caught something in between the files he hadn't seen before.

A drawing.

He quickly pulled it out and examined it. His face scrunching as the minutes pass by.

"What is that?"

Therapist 1.

———

"Don't hold me back!" I scream as Nola does the opposite of what I just told her.

"Stop Nova!"
"Let me jump! I don't want to go!"

Her muscled arms win as she tackles me to the ground. "It isn't an excuse to un-alive yourself."
I roll my eyes at her statement.

"It actually is but I guess a low IQ brain like yours wouldn't understand the severe distress I'm in." Nola offendedly starts hitting me.

"Don't give me that! I have to deal with aunties all the time!" She screams. Is she serious?

"Are you seriously comparing an auntie to a fucking psychopath and murderer!?"

Nola quickly realises how her words came off as I see her mouth form into an o-shape.

"It sounds bad, doesn't it?" she whispers.
"It really does." I say, brutally honest.

She stands up and I finally get the feeling I can breathe again. Not that she's heavy. Not at all. But she's intimidating. Too intimidating.

"Rey's going to be here in less than 30 minutes. You better get dressed in your red gown."

I flash a middle finger at her before I run off.
This stupid little bitch.

I enter my black room and start picking up all the things I need for the event. The dress, makeup and all the stuff a lady should wear in the people's eyes. Big ass bullshit to me.

"What's got you in a hurry?"

I don't understand. Aziel never leaves my room. Or maybe he does? But every time I enter, he's just there. I stop collecting stuff.

"Don't you want to get out of here for some fresh air or something?" Aziel chuckles.

"Not if it isn't with you."

Dear lord. I wish I could just jump in his comforting embrace and kiss the fuck out of him. But...I got no time.

"I wish I could go with you."
I walk to the bathroom but before I could grip the handle, Aziel's figure blocks the way.

"How the fuck did you just transport here?"
"Perks of being a demon, sweetheart."

Holy shit, he called me sweetheart.
Can I scream? Please? Just for a second?
"Ugh Aziel you're making this hard for me."

I lean forward until my head rests on his chest.
Aziel is very confused but still embraces me.

"What do you mean Nova?"

"I have to..gsch evenstscj..."
My voice is muffled by his tee. And I can't lie.

I whispered too.
"Speak up, I can't hear you." Poor naive Aziel.
Are you sure he's a demon?

"I have to go to an event."

My boyfriend shakes me. He's...excited?
"That's good, Nova!"

He pulls me back and cups my face that has a big pout on it. How the fuck is that good?
It's my dad's-! Oh...he doesn't know that yet.

"It's...my dad's event."

I unsurely lift my eyes and meet his red ones. Now I'm the one who cups his handsome face. Caressing his cheeks.

Reassuring him.
"I know what you're thinking but...it was going to happen someday. And Rey is with me!"

The red slowly fades away but I can still see anger in his pretty split doe eyes. But more than that....worry.

"Is that supposed to be a good thing? Rey took his side, Nova! This...is not okay."

"I know. But I really need to do this."

His grip tightens around my body.
"I'm coming with you."

"Aziel. No, you're not." I protest at the man that is already gathering his necessities.

"You don't understand, Nova!"
"I do, Aziel! But you need to trust me!"

I pull his arm to look at me as his broad back was facing me earlier. His eyes are shaking.
"Please..." I plee.

"I failed to protect you once. I don't want that to happen again. I-I..don't want to lose you."

I show him a reassuring smile but on the inside I was breaking at his trembling voice and the state he's in because of me.

"He's a murderer...yes. But I'm his heir. There will be thousand of people and..he definitely won't kill me in front of them. Right?"

"Right.." he answers after a solid minute of thinking.

My heart eases now that I managed to gain his trust in this matter. And it was a whole ride.

"Stay here. I'm going to get dressed."

I skip to the bathroom and take a deep breath when I enter. A breath I didn't know I needed.

I slip the red silk dress on. With tiny bands to keep it from falling. It's very beautiful. Ngl.
For make-up? I'm not an expert.

I simply put some winged eyeliner that took 5 tries to be perfect, accompanied by some mascara and blush. And my fav...

The dark red wine lipstick.

My hair is loose and straightened. This is the most decent I have been. Ever. Holy shit.

The black heels Nola gave me are outside in my bedroom. I take the gold necklace with me.
Putting it on later.

"What do you think?"

Aziel that was supposedly lost in his thoughts turns to me. I don't know if I see that right but his eyes...have sparkles in them?

Like an art lover looking at his most prized masterpiece. A music lover looking at his favourite band performing live in front of him.

Aziel...looking at me.

"You're an...angel."

The real Angel barks at him. Probably mad he called another person his name. I laugh.

We both walk towards each other. Both admiring each other. Like it's a habit, my hands wrap around his neck. His, around my waist.

"You're my angel."

In the corner of my eyes. Angel glares at Aziel but soon gives up and returns to sleeping.
He can't separate him from me.

"You're my demon. And I love you."

Aziel rubs his nose on mine, saying:
"I love you more than anything."

And boy was that true.

Author's note:

Uhm...we're at 5K ?!?! HOLYYY DUDE.
I always say this but from the bottom of my heart....

Thank you to everyone that keeps on supporting this story. Also..

What are your thoughts on a sequel?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17 0 6
A girl from our world wakes up in the Supernatural universe. How she got there, or why, and why she has access to everything from her world, she has...
29.7K 855 8
The desire to keep you to myself is what pushes me to do something inexplicable. - Yandere Lover All the Oneshots are...
Mister Perfect By camrynch

Mystery / Thriller

1.6K 581 36
When I got home, I had this sense of urgency overtaking me. I needed to read those diary entries and I needed to read them fast. The faster I read th...