Fatal Obsession (BxB)

Galing kay BxBsAreMyThing

(Formerly Known as 'Fatal Attraction') *Very Cringe (First) Completed Book* An obliviously sociopathic colleg... Higit pa

S1:C1; Making A Friend Is Not Cheating.
S1:C2; Snap Map
S1:C3; Cutting Scars
S1:C4; Cute and Sweet and Innocent
S1:C5; I Can Give You Your First-
S1:C6; Tiny Little Panic Attack and Cheese Balls
S1:C7; Old Journals, Spy Work, and The Paper Ball
S1:C8; "Take It Off", Warm Lips, Weirdos and Throwing Knives
S1:C9; Date Night (Part 1/3)
S1:C10; Date Night (Part 2/3)
S1:C11; Date Night (Part 3/3)
S1:C12; Our First Sleepover (Pt. 1/3)
S1:C13 Our First Sleepover (Pt. 2/3)
S1:C14; Our First Sleepover [Pt. 3/3] (Explicit Scene)
S1:C15; Coop-y-bara, Hickies and Sleepovers
S1:C16; Warm Vanilla, Hyung, and Handjobs
S1;C17: Cooper's Property
S1;C18; Jaw Scars and Erin...ds
S1:C19; Guilt, Lust, & Apology Dinner
S1:C20; Footsie
S1:C21; Seventy-Two Hours
S1:C22; Scrawny Dipping
⚠️Please Read⚠️
S2;C1: Slap On The Wrist
S2:C2; Top-Priority
S2:C3; Break
S2:C4; Wet Desserts (Smut Chapter)
S2:C5; Psycho Vibes
S2:C6; Voice Recorder
S2:C7; Lola's Return
S2:C8; Crash
S2:C9; Surprise
S2;C10; Stray Lamb Vs. Sheepdog
S2:C11; Closure
S2:C12; Closure Pt. 2
S2:C13; Hero Complex
S2:C14; Proof
S2:C15; Twice
S2:C16; Together
S2:C17; Let's Make A Deal
S2:C18; A Fair Fight
S2:C19; Winner, Winner, Cartilage Dinner
S2:C20; Envelope
⚠️Please Read (Again)⚠️
S3:C1; Corgi, Bubbles, and Psychology Class
S3:C2; Psycho & Sociopaths
S3:C3; Professor Davis...What Do You Know?
S3:C4; The Little Things
S3:C5; Feelings
S3:C6; Attractive Playground
S3:C8; Building Relationships
S3:C9; I'm Better
S3:C10; This Is Nothing
S3:C11; Whose Sounds?
S3:12; Mafia-Family
S3:C13; Forgetfulness At Its Finest
S3:C14; The One Where They Get Drunk In Paris
S3:C15; Room Service
S3:C16; Romance Resort
S3:C17; I Want You Forever
S3:C18; Rings and Things...
S3:C19; Jealousy
S3:C20; Criminal's Mind
S3:C21; Together But Separated/Foreign Kisses
S3:C22; Be Blunt
S3:C23; Amani
S3:C24; In New Yorkkkk~!
S3:C25; Problematic Parents
S3:C26; Let's Wrap This Shit Up
⚠️Please Read (Once More)⚠️
S4:C1; A Series Of Grand Events
S4:C2; White Glitters
S4:C3; Too Sexy
S4: C4; Madman
S4:C5; Pay Attention
S4:C6; Relaxed?
S4:C7; Just Like Me
S4:C8; Don't Worry
S4:C9; Ideal Romantic Type? Cameron.
S4:C10; Love Makes You Do Crazy Things
S4:C11; T.L.C
S4:C12; Trouble In Paradises
S4:C13; Right v. Wrong
S4:C14; Own Your Responsibilities
S4:C15; Silver Nissan Altima
S4:C16; The Basement
S4:C17; Ready Or Not
S4:C18; 'You're Getting Thick'
S4:C19; Painkillers
S4:C20; Rebekah's Diamonds
S4:C21; We're Family
S4:C22; This Feels Unfair
S4:C23; If You're Good
S4:C24; To Be Loved By Him
XT 1; Profound & Arousing
XT2: Golden Hour Sex

S3:C7; Scary Guy

1.4K 69 48
Galing kay BxBsAreMyThing

(It's taking me way too long to write four chapters so here's the one I've got completed. Please enjoy and forgive me for not keeping my word❤️)

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

I groaned as I stretched my arms above my head, and frowned when I'd realized that I was alone in my and Giorgi's bed. With a low groan I rolled out of the covers and over to our bathroom, quickly brushing my teeth and using the toilet, and after washing my hands and drying them, I made my way into the living room.

"Gio~," I whispered, finding him asleep while sitting upright on the couch with his laptop over his legs. The computer had been asleep, showing nothing but a black screen, and as I stepped closer and hovered over my sleeping boyfriend, I urged to touch the mousepad and see what he was doing on it last night.

Could he have been studying? Or maybe he was shopping online? For what? Ahhh~, I wanna know~!!

I pouted as I stood still, seriously considering whether or not I was going to invade my boyfriend's privacy. Eventually, I decided that my curiosity was not greater than my respect for Gio, and I closed his laptop before moving it off of his lap, crawling over the couch, mewling his name, and kissing all over his chin, jaws and neck.

"Babe~," I whined, sucking at his neck. Corgi woke up and started wagging her tail and quickly got up off of the couch, walked behind Giorgi, and then jumped onto her twos behind him before licking all over his face. I giggled as I continued sucking hickeys onto my sleeping boyfriend's skin, and I moaned when one of his hands suddenly gripped my waist. "What time is it," he mumbled groggily. "It's 9:31 AM. We gotta go soon," I whispered against his jaws. "Ugh~, I'm not feeling all that well, babe," he groaned, dropping his head back. "My bruise is aching like crazy, I accidentally stayed up two hours after Ken came and picked up Yuri, and—"

Giorgi immediately shot his head up and looked at his laptop. "Did you close my laptop?"

"Yeah... Should I not have?"

"Did you see what was on it? Like what I was doing?"

My eyebrows twitched as Giorgi questioned me, and I shook my head. "No, I didn't do any peeping. I know you wouldn't like it if I did that..."

His concerned, almost angry expression quickly brightened and turned into a small smile. "Good. I was going to hurt myself if you did."

"What? Why?"

"Because it's private, what I was doing!" He laughed.

"That's not a good reason to hurt yourself, Giorgi..."

"Yeah, I know, I'm being dramatic, but I really don't want you to find out until I'm ready to share that with you," he said softly, groaning as he squeezed my small body. "Christ... I should've kicked that guy in the balls for hitting me as hard as he did."

"Your bruise hurts that bad?"

"I don't want to sound like a bitch but yeah," he chuckled. "I don't usually get hit."

"Usually?"

"Yeah. I'm always the one to do the hitting or punching or whatever."

"What are you talking about," I giggled. "You're the sweetest guy I know. You never hit or punch anyone. Even when we visited Cooper and he hit you—"

"Shut up~! You're making me sound like a punk, Cameron," Giorgi scoffed, making me laugh harder.

"Nobody's around to hear me, though."

"Uh, not true. Corgi's right here," he mentioned, jerking his thumb towards the Great Dane behind him. "But I don't hit people 'cuz I'm scared or anything. It's because I know that my emotions get in the way and I tend to go overboard when I'm really mad."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. The only reason I didn't hit Cooper back is because I know that I would've sent him to sleep or killed him," Giorgi said matter-of-factly.

"Ahh... What about Tammy? Did you hurt her at all?"

Giorgi merely nodded and leaned into my ear before whispering: "When you guys were fighting in the art room and you locked the door, I messed with her car. Put sugar in her gas tank and messed with a few wires. I don't know which kind, but I think they were attached to the breaks and steering..? And when I went back into the house after getting you in the car, right when she shanked me in the stomach I cut her inner left thigh—and it almost split in half. It was disgusting."

"Ew..."

"Yeah... You wanna hear about the time I knocked out a guy for trying Tyson?"

"I do. But you have to be quick so that I can shower and get ready for school."

"You saying I talk too slow?"

"I'm saying you're about to tell me about how strong you are in your rich, sexy deep voice, so I need you to speed up so that I don't have time to get horny. I really need to go to school. I borrowed Darnel's notes and I gotta return them."

"Ahhh~," Giorgi hummed. "I'll tell you after school, then. When you get home."

"You're staying?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna sleep in a little bit more."

"Oh, yeah," I scoffed as I remembered him telling me about staying up late. "Well, if you feel more active later, can you run to the store? Corgi needs more food and we need more lube."

"You damn pervert," Giorgi muttered as I got off of his lap. "It is 9 something in the morning and you're already thinking about sex."

"Shut up! We leave for Paris tomorrow for a week. I'd like to go prepared," I laughed while I walked into the kitchen.

"Ugh~," he groaned loudly as he got up and followed me. "What do you want for dinner tonight?"

"Mmm..." I hummed as I thought while bending over the freezer drawer of our refrigerator, and squeaked when I felt Giorgi's large hands run up my back abruptly. "I can't think of anything."

"Okay, let me know if you do and I'll cook it."

"Ooh~, chef Gio is stopping by for dinner?" I giggled as I stood up straight.

"He is," my boyfriend chuckled while I turned around and leaned against his thick chest. With another short giggle, I stood on my toes and pecked his lips. "And he's gonna throw the fuck down."

"That's hot. Hey, make sure you eat every meal today. You've been working out a lot more and it looks like you're losing more muscle and weight than you're gaining."

"You trying to fatten me up?"

"Yup," I said simply before giving him another peck and heading back towards our bedroom. Upon arriving, I picked out one of Giorgi's long sleeve shirts, a pair of jeans, underwear, and his old dirty pair of white Vans sneakers. After a quick shower, I got dressed and brushed my teeth, and then I walked into the living room, grabbing my book bag. "Bout to go?" Giorgi asked from the kitchen.

"Yup. Just gotta grab my laptop from my nightstand."

"Here. Eat," Gio said as he made his way towards our room. "I'll grab your computer. I just want to make sure we both eat this morning."

"Aww, thank you," I beamed as I moved into the kitchen. "Whoa~! Eggs, fruit, sausage, toast and elderberry jelly?!"

Corgi suddenly whined from behind me, and upon glancing at her I saw that she'd been drooling waterfalls. "Aww, has Daddy not shared with you yet?" The large black dog whined again and tapped my leg with her big paw. "Ohhh~, the poor baby~! Are you starving?"

"No," Giorgi said simply as he walked over to my bag. "And she's not either. I just fed her when you were in the shower. She just takes after you."

"What does that mean," I chuckled.

"She's greedy."

"We're not greedy, Giorgi. You're just stingy."

After eating breakfast—and sharing with Corgi—I headed to school. When I arrived, Darnel met me at the entrance of the school and slung his arm over my shoulders. "Hey, Shorty. Where's your man?"

"He's not feeling good, so he stayed home," I explained shortly. "Where's Tyson?"

"He went out with his girly-friend. Said he'd be back around 2:30," Darnel said with a shrug. "Hey, so... Can I ask you about something?"

I nodded as I looked up into my friend's dark eyes. "Anything, anytime. You know that."

"Yeah... Well-uh... It's about Giorgi," he mumbled, making my eyebrows furrow a bit. "Do you think he'd let me stay with you guys for a little while? ...I-I'm not only asking about him to make you feel like your word doesn't matter or anything—"

"No, I know. It's because it's his house and—"

"No, it's not even that either. It's just... I know you'd say yeah 'cuz we've been planning a sleepover since we became friends," Darnel chuckled, making me giggle a small laugh. "I just don't want Giorgi to feel like I'm bothering him or nothing, you know?"

"What? Dee, you're not a bother. Why would you think that? Giorgi loves you like family."

"I dunno. He's really protective of you and I don't want him to think that I want to get between y'all. Gill does enough of that, right," my taller friend tittered, his prominent cheekbones shimmering under the sunlight that beamed through the school's windows. "Giorgi's a scary guy, Cam. When he's pissed, it's...it's something, haha! And, ya know, with Gill making as many "jokes" about you or to you as he does, it's only a matter of time till Giorgi fucks him up, right? 'Cuz, Giorgi, he tolerates people until he hates them. And when he hates someone....it's terrifying."

"Is it?"

"Extremely," my friend laughed. "We had a friend in high school—Zeke. The guy kept flirting with this girl that Giorgi was talking to, and Giorgi asked Zeke to respect him and their friendship and to stop 'cuz that's fucked up. You know, you don't flirt with your friend's girl."

"Yeah," I mumbled with a nod, letting know Darnel that I was listening.

"But Zeke kept flirting with her, and for two months, Giorgi tolerated Zeke. Laughed with him, smiled around him—he never showed any negative emotion to Zeke in front of anybody. But one day, it was at this party that Tyson and I threw, Gio showed up with his girl, Zeke came with his flirting....long story short: Zeke kissed the girl in front of Giorgi, and I haven't seen Zeke since that party—three years ago."

"What~? You're lying," I chuckled.

"Serious! To this day, I don't know what Giorgi did or said, but Zeke never showed his face after that party."

I hummed as I tried to imagine what Giorgi could have done. Did he fight him? Or maybe he just yelled? I dunno... Either would be scary, I'm sure. Especially because he's so nice and happy all the time. Well, to his friends, at least...

"Agh. I just don't wanna ask to come over and risk getting him angrier if he's already annoyed about something today," Darnel said with  a small shrug.

"Well, I think Giorgi would love to have you over! I mean, the three of us would only be together tonight, though. Until the Monday after spring break, I mean."

"Oh, yeah~! You're going to Paris, right?! Ahhh~!" He whisper-cheered. "My boys are gonna get married~!"

"I haven't proposed yet," I chortled as quietly as I could.

"Aghhh, I know~," Darnel laughed as he walked me to my classroom. "I'm just excited for you guys. Giorgi's never seemed happier with anyone else so..."

"Aww~, haha! Quit stroking my ego before I get cocky," I laughed, poking my friend with my elbow. "Hey, so, if it's okay to ask...why do you want to stay over with us?"

"Ahh, my girl put me out. I forgot her mom's birthday again and I was supposed to take them out to a shooting range."

"Ohh~, that sucks. I'm sorry," I awed. "I don't think that's a good reason to kick you out, though."

"It is. They're always remembering and celebrating my birthday and stuff and I keep forgetting Miss Ma's or any plans. I always set reminders but I get distracted or something... My plan—whenever my lady forgives me—is to take her and her parents out to London or something. Give them a nice little vacation for a weekend. I've been saving for a while and I think they would like a trip, you know?"

"Awww~! You're such a sweetheart~!" I chortled, poking Darnel's stomach. "They're gonna love it."

"I hope so," he chuckled, grabbing my hands as we stopped outside of my psychology classroom. "I'll call Giorgi later. Don't try to persuade him to let me come over if he doesn't want me to, okay?"

"No need. He's gonna let you come over."

"Without your influence, Cam?"

"Have a good day," I beamed. "Oh! Here, your notes," I said as I opened my messenger bag, handing him his notebook. "Have fun in class."

"You too. But not too much. You leave your sexy professor alone, you hear?"

"Shut up," I chortled as Darnel narrowed his eyes at me and gestured that he was watching me by pointing two fingers at his eyes and then at me. "See ya, Cam," he chuckled before walking off to find his own class. Upon sitting at the desk that I claimed as mine, Professor Davis had walked over and leaned against the seat across from me. "Mr. Omartian," he began softly. "Are you free to talk after class?"

••••••••

I hope you enjoyedddd!!!

(I'm sorry for the stupid long breaks between updates. Life's been a bit chaotic lately and will continue to be so until June😖 Please be patient with me as I'm trying my hardest to update quickly, but I understand if some or most of you lose interest in the story due to my long breaks. Nevertheless, I hope you all enjoyed!!!)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.9K 218 10
BL | OMEGAVERSE Sullivan #1 Sorin Leondias had known nothing but misery since the day he was born. Losing his parents at a young age, he was forced t...
860K 38.4K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
44.6K 1K 34
It's your last year in high school. You're trying to make the most of it and make memories. One night when walking back home from after school studie...
6.4K 288 24
"I should have run when I heard the explosive boom happen. But my curiosity got the best of me. And now I am stuck with two obsessed guys who would d...