So anxious

By lettieirvin

Read to find out More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20

15

2.6K 109 3
By lettieirvin

"Does the size of a woman's ass matter to y'all?"

"Yes." Chris said proudly. Just like any hoe ass Nigga

"No. Why should it matter? It don't matter how big it is that muhfucka gone find away to shake. You can't be sleeping on the skinny girls." Carl the only one with some sense

"That's the wrong answer. Me myself, I can't date no female who just as skinny as me or skinnier. I like my woman with some meat in the back. She gotta have a small waist and a fat ass. She can't be built like a pencil or built like the letter O."

"What's wrong with big woman. They best ones. They know how to cook and clean the house right. And when you go to sleep you got a nice soft pillow waiting on you. When you fucking to don't matter if her ass big or not cuz the whole body gone shake and pussy still gone be A1 steak sauce." We all laughed at Dre

"I can't date no big ass woman. She will suffocate me to death and take all my money. Yea they cook and all but they still too big to pick up."

"Nah Nigga yo ass just too damn skinny and make-nutritioned... all you ever date is the skinny ones with no brain and your gone sit here and say you can't date a female who skinny. Make up yo mind negro."

"What ever Nigga. I like what I like and that's just that." Chris scoffed

"What about a woman with too much ass."

"I hate when a female get they ass done and it make them look like a ant. How to ass huge as hell but yo legs giving chicken little." The whole shop laughed cuz that's facts

"The ass could be big but not too big to the point where you struggling to walk or get comfortable in a chair. It gotta be an enough size."

"The Fuck is an enough size? Sounds like enough ain't enough."

"Enough for me to grab, enough for me to lay my head on, enough for me to bounce a quarter off of, enough for me to stick my arm in between and watch it disappear."

"John don't let them porn sites get you caught up. You be done Fucked around and got one of them pregnant and she call child support on your ass in court."

"Negro please. You can't talk at all cuz Eddie fine ass got it all."

"Ugh Nigga don't get fucked up this my girl you talking bout."

"Yea Nigga I know. It's not our fault that when she comes in here she be looking good. I'm bout all off she got some more friends."

"I thought you was tryna get with the one she brought to the party."

"Nah Dave cock blocking ass had her talking to august homebody ass."

I felt my phone vibrate and I seen a text from Eddie. Right on time cuz I was ready to get my grub on.

"Imma holla at y'all lonely niggas later."

"She got yo ass pussy whipped."

"Stay out grown folks business."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

I opened the door and walked inside locking it right after it took me no time to shower and get dressed. I just know she gone be a lil minute. Thank God the reservations ain't until 9.

"Eddie where you at?" I yelled

"In my room. Come help me right quick." She prolly got one of them outfits on where you can't reach the zipper or the shit just tight.

I went to her room and sat on the bed. When she walked out I almost stopped my pants. She be looking so good for no reason at all. Anything she wear from dressy clothes to bummy clothes. She walked in front of me and I the shorts she had on dang near almost had her ass spilling out them things.

"Dave can you button the back of the shirt for me?"

"Yea I got you." I got up to button the back and get titties was sitting there looking all perky I just wanted to touch it. I got so lost in how smooth and soft her skin is

"David you been standing there for five minutes you gone button up my shirt." She knocked me out my thoughts bringing me back to what I was tryna do

"Lil bitty ass shirt. Shouldn't no other dudes be looking at them but me and this ass you're carrying back here."

"Boy I am covered so can't nobody see nothing."

"I can see it all and that means so can these other dudes."

"I don't care what they think they see cuz they not gone see it ever again."

"Imma see it tonight." I licked my lips grabbing her waist. I pulled her back on me rubbing her stomach. We ain't even have sex yet but the day we do imma please her in the mostly satanish godly way.

"Let's go cuz you playing games." See how she ain't answer back to that. She already know who it's for

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

"Damn slow you down you going too fast."

"You gotta learn how to keep up."

I know how to keep up you just showing out."

"I ain't never had to show out. I'm just good at what I do."

No we ain't having sex. We at Dave & busters on this car game and she ahead of me by 10 miles. I swear she cheating cuz soon as it started I got knocked into the side of the road. I'm so far behind I ain't even get to place in the top three. I came in 6 th. She got lucky this time but next time Imma get her.

"Awe don't pout baby. Don't be a sore loser."

"You only won by default."

"Yea you mad but it's okay. I'll teach you how to drive faster next time."

I waved get off and folded my arms in a pout like I was really mad but I'm not. She walked over to me and stood in between my legs. She making that face knowing I'm going to give in. I gotta stand my ground. She unraveled my arms and put them around her waist. She really got some soft skin. I slid my hands down to her butt and grabbed it. At this point we might as well go home and get right down to business. We looked at each other and just started sucking face. I took over and just dominated with my tongue alone. By the time we caught our breath the sexual tension had risen higher than expected.

"You so beautiful eddie." She blushed

"Thank you. You're really handsome."

"Girl I was born handsome."

"Okay my cocky. You wanna play another game or you wanna go somewhere else?"

"I'm good on the games let's just cook the rest of the night."

"Can't handle the pressure of losing huh?"

"Don't get too cocky cuz you cheated on that one but I can handle anything. Can handle that puss if you need me to." I whispered

"What you said."

"I ain't say nothing. Let's go."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

I pulled up to my house and we went inside. I started up the TV and got us some popcorn. I looked at Eddie and she was just standing there.

"Why your standing there?"

"Can get I get some clothes cuz I'm not keeping this on."

"Yes ma'am." We went upstairs and I got her some clothes to change into. I stood there waiting for her to get dressed but she ain't move

"Girl of you don't come on."

"You gotta get out. I don't want you to see." She got shy

"Not you getting shy like I ain't already seen it all."  She gave me a look and I just laughed

"Aight I'll be downstairs if you need me." I was about to leave but she stopped me

"I need you to unbutton the shirt."

I stood behind her feeling her ass just touch my front. She such a tease even when she not trying to be. I unbuttoned the shirt and she slipped out of letting it fall. I looked in the mirror on the side of my bed and I just seen titties just sitting up. I grabbed her waist and she flinched a little. I rubbed up and down her stomach. I could tell she was relaxing and not being so tensed up anymore.

I grabbed both sides of her shorts and pulled them down. She was completely naked. No drawls or nothing.  She turned around and looked at me and I knew Eddie wanted to do something to. I wanted to bend her over right there and taste that puss. Imma be a gentleman and not let my sexual hormones take over. I put my clothes on her and we walked downstairs to the living. She looks good in my clothes too.

There was distance between us on the couch which was weird cuz we always cuddling. I paused the movie and looked her way. I grabbed her ankles and pulled her to me sitting her on my lap. She wrapped herself around me and I put the blanket over us and continued the movie.

"Why you was sitting so far from me?"

"I just was. I thought things would've been awkward from what happened upstairs."

"Not at all. Eddie you know I never wanted to get with you to just fuck you. I really like you for you and I don't wanna make you do something you not ready to do." I kissed her forehead and she smiled

"To be honest in my mind I was like I wanted to fuck you right there but I'm glad you respect me and my body."

"One day I'm gone really respect it and you gone be begging for more."

"I don't have to beg for anything. I get what I want when I want."

"So what do you want right now?"

"You."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 5.9K 111
Just read
18K 330 23
Please read n find out 😌😌
985 93 35
π‘ β„Žπ‘’ 𝑖𝑠 β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘, π‘ β„Žπ‘’ 𝑖𝑠 π‘π‘Žπ‘–π‘›π‘’π‘‘, π‘ β„Žπ‘’ 𝑖𝑠 π‘π‘–π‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ, π‘ β„Žπ‘’ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Žπ‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘’, π‘†β„Žπ‘’ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘  𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 π‘π‘’π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘¦π‘’π‘‘, π‘†β„Žπ‘’ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘  𝑏𝑒�...