๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง...

Per erensonlylittleslxt

โ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐๐”๐’๐’๐˜, ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐–๐„๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐Œ๐„โž ... Mรฉs

1. Late for class
2. Going through it together
3. Jealous boy
4. The sleepover
5. Fell in love
6. Confession
7. You're mine
8. The date
9. Positions (nsfw)
10. The set up
11. Won't bite (nsfw)
12. The double date (slight nsfw)
13. Motive (nsfw)
14. Shopping with an idiot
15. Party
17. Day 1
18. Day 2 (nsfw)
19. Day 3
20. Day 4
21. Day 5 (nsfw)
22. Day 6 (nsfw)
23. Day 7
The OC's
24. And They Lived Happily Ever After
๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„!! (๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ)

16. My little devil (nsfw)

844 13 6
Per erensonlylittleslxt

You woke up with a sound of birds chirping from outside.

'Hm, what time is it?' You thought as you looked out the window to see the sky an orange and purple colour since the sun was setting up.

"Dang, School.." you whispered as you got up from bed.

You looked down to grab your phone and got a notification, you didn't recognize who it was since it had a phone number and you'd always name the people you have contacts with, so you asked who it was.

**********

**********: Heyy!

You: Who is this?

*********: It's Yameta, from last night!

"Oh It's Yameta!" You said with a smile, 'wait, how the fuck did he get my number?!' You thought with a eyebrow lifted up.

**********

**********: Heyy!

You: who is this?

**********: It's Yameta, from last night!

You: how did you get my number?

**********: I asked a guy if he had your number, it'll be sad to waste a friendship😢

You: right, I gotta go now, see ya!

"Probably one of the boys from the team who gave him my number" you said as you named Yameta's number to his name.

'I should get ready now, I don't wanna be late!' You thought as you got ready for school

~~~

You walked out the house and see Oikawa at the sidewalk waiting for you.

"Babe!, oh I missed you so much!" You said as you jumped hug him tightly.

"Aw, was my little devil thinking about me last night?" Oikawa said with a smile while he smothered you in kisses.

"Little devil?, that's a new nickname, why that tho?"you asked as you didn't let go of him.

"What you did last night was badass, and a little bit devilish of you!" He said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that, that's probably the last time I'm gonna hit a girl other than my little sister" you said as you and Oikawa started walking to school.

"Yeah right, I bet you'll hit her today, also I kinda feel bad for her, that was one nasty slap!" Oikawa said as he looked at you with a crooked eyebrow.

"Yeah well I don't, she deserved it for touching my lovely boyfriend" you said as you crossed your arms and closed you eyes.

You felt hands on your waist and you opened your eyes and turned your head around. "Hm see a little devil, saying they deserve to get hit and aw, did you call me lovely?" Oikawa said as he smirked down at you.

You nodded and started speaking, "if I'm your little devil, then what makes you?, my little angel?" You asked as you licked your lips a little and turned around fully facing him.

"Exactly!" Oikawa said with a smile. You rolled your eyes a little and kissed him passionately which he returned it back.

~~~

It's lunch time and you, Oikawa, Ita, and Iwa Decided to stay at a empty classroom and eat lunch together where it was quiet and no one to disturb you.

As you were talking with the other three and eating your lunch someone walked into the classroom.

It was your bully's group of friends your bully was there and also the girl who you slapped at the party.

The girl you slapped at the party walked over to you, "move over, I want to sit beside Oikawa" she said with a stern voice, you didn't notice but she had a bruise where you slapped her.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna move" you said as you glared at her.

"Uh, whatever!" She said as she walked to a desk with her other friends.

Once she walked to a desk as well as the bully you said something to them. "Also, you own me a apology" you said as you looked at the girl who you slapped.

"Me?! a apology?!, I think you got it all mixed up, and why are you asking me to apologize anyway?" She said as she glared at you.

"For touching and sexual harassing my boyfriend!" You said as you touched Oikawa's hand, rubbing it for reassurance.

"You gotta be kidding, you were the one who fucking slapped me!, you're the one who should be apologizing, not me you fucking slut!" She yelled to you.

Oikawa and Iwa glared at her, ready to hit her if needed. But you stood up from rage.

"What did you fucking call me?" You said in a stern serious voice.

"I called you a fucking slut!, what are you gonna do about it? It's true tho!" She said as she walked up to you.

"You have 5 secs to get out of this room or else I'll hit you in the face" you said.

"Olivia, you should listen to her and leave, we don't wanna get in trouble" Your bully said to the girl that you slapped at the party.

"Stop it Lila, she's weak and probably would chicken out!" Olivia said to your bully.

'So my bully's name is Lila and the girl I slapped at the party is name Olivia?, wow such basic names for white washed whores' you thought with a smirk.

"What are you smiling about?" Olivia said to you with a angry expression. "No it's just, your names are so basic, huh, what do you expect from attention seeking whores!" You said as you moved some hair strands away from your face.

"You little bitch!" Olivia said as she threw a fist at your face, before she could punch you, you grabbed her wrist when she was about to hit you.

"Well I guess you're taking a trip to the nurses office" you said with a smirk.

You punched her hard in the stomach, it was so hard that blood came out of her mouth.

You then punched her in the face as hard as you did last time and her nose started to bleed.

She fell down on the floor and you punched her two more times on each cheek, one where the bruise was and the other on her other cheek. Her bruise started to darken as her other cheek started to swell.

As she was lying on the floor, you kicked her hard on the stomach making her cough out blood.

"OK THAT'S ENOUGH!!" Oikawa yelled as he held you back from hitting her anymore. "Hey calm down, you did enough" Oikawa said as he held you in his arms.

You nodded while looking at Oikawa, you turned your head to look at the girls. "Leave now, or else you're all next" you said as a threat with a glare.

"You're gonna fucking pay for this!" Lila said as she helped Olivia out the door as well as the other girls.

"Fucking bitches" you mumbled while looking at the girls leave.

"Hey, as long as you're not hurt, it's all good!" Oikawa said with a smile. You smiled back while hugging him.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?" Iwa said with a shock expression. You, Oikawa, and Ita were a little bit worried.

"When the fuck did you know how to fight!?" Iwa said with a eyebrow lifted up.

"Oh, ever since I was little my dad will always train me on how to fight and have good hand combat and I'll always practice just incase for self defence if I ever get in a situation, I mean that's why he trained me for protection if I'm alone in a dangerous situation." You said as you rubbed your neck sheepishly.

"Why didn't you tell us before when we were younger?" Oikawa said as he crossed his arms, trying to look mad but instead he looked cute, well to you in that case.

"Because I was scared if you guys would be scared of me if I tell you!" You said as you put your head down.

"We would never be scared of you princess!" Oikawa said as he kissed your head and hugged you. "Yeah, I'll never be scared of my best friend!!" Ita said with a proud smile on her face.

You smiled back and looked at Iwa who had a curious expression on his face. "I wanna know how it feels to get hit by you Y/n!" Iwa said as he looked a little scared.

"You sure?" I asked as I walked up to him. He nodded aggressively saying that he wants it to be over with.

"Alright" you said as you cracked your knuckles. You hit Iwa hard on the stomach and once you did, he coughed up blood and his mouth was dripping blood down his chin.

"Omg, I'm so sorry!" You said as you looked at Iwa who was wiping his mouth with a tissue that Ita gave him.

"Oh my lord that wasn't even my 100% power!" You said as you looked worried. "What that wasn't your 100%?! Jeez you're strong as hell!" Oikawa said as he tried to process what happened.

"Weird how you have no muscles and abs!" Oikawa said again as he eyed you up and down.

"Oikawa!" You said as you looked offended. "What I'm sorry but it's true tho!" Oikawa said as he shrugged.

"Are you gonna be ok Iwa?" You said as you looked at Iwa in a worried look. "I think I'm gonna be fine, let's just continue eating lunch before the bell rings" Iwa said as he finished wiping the blood off his mouth.

"Alright!" Oikawa said happily walking to his lunch and enjoying it again. You, Iwa, and Ita did the same and ate happily.

~~~

You're now at Oikawa's house on his bed and talking with him.

"Jeez why do you keep this?" You said pointing at a kids comic book that he had on his bedroom floor.

"Well it's for Takeru to read if he comes over to my house" Oikawa said as he wiggle his head more in your boobs.

"Hm, I really don't think he's into that kinda stuff but whatever" you said as you continue to play with his hair.

You accidentally stroke his sweatpants that was his dick area and he groaned a little. You had an idea because you were getting kinda bored.

You continued to stroke his dick making him throw his head back on your shoulders and groan, you started kissing his neck and you held his jawline to tilt it to the other side so you can have more space to kiss on.

You now start to rub his dick and suck on his neck and at this point he's moaning and squirming around a little.

He suddenly grabbed your wrist that was on his sweatpants and pinned you down on the bed smirking down at you.

"Naughty today aren't you?~" he said as he starts kissing your neck. "Mm, a little~" you said as he starts sucking your neck, leaving a hickey.

"Ah, Oikawa~" you said as he kissed your collar bone. "Sensitive here huh?~" he said as he starts sucking and kissing your collar bone.

You suddenly start moaning. Oikawa took off your shirt and unclipped your bra, exposing your nipples to him yet again.

He licks the part around your nipples and then bit your nipples. "Ah Oikawa please fuck me~" you said as you moaned a little.

"Already?, I haven't even eat you out yet, such a horny slut~" Oikawa said as he kissed your stomach.

"Only for you my little angel~" you said as you arch your back.

"Hm I'm eager to taste you, so can I my princess~" Oikawa said as he tugged on your sweatpants a little.

You nodded eagerly for some pleasure, Oikawa smirked and pulled down your sweatpants aggressively showing that he wants to taste you really badly.

"Oh you're so wet, you really want me that bad you little dirty slut?~" oikawa said as he felt your damped underwear, You nodded as Oikawa took of your underwear.

Oikawa licked a strip of your folds and flickered his tongue on it making you let out a loud moan.

"Good thing my parents aren't home my little devil, or else we'd be caught for sure~" Oikawa said as he kept on licking your folds like he haven't had a meal in a while which turned you on by the second.

He inserted two fingers inside of you as you arch you back, he pumped in as fast as he could making you let out a staggery moan.

"I'm gonna- I'm gonna~" you said as you throw your head back. "And that's when I stop~" Oikawa said as he pulled out his finger.

"Mm, sweet like always my little devil~" Oikawa said as he licked a strip of his fingers, he took off his shirt and placed his fingers inside of your mouth.

"suck cutie~" Oikawa said with a smirk, you started licking his fingers and sucking them, tasting your sweet secretion.

As you were doing that, he pulled down his pants and underwear making his dick sprung up.

He suddenly let go of his fingers out of your mouth, "suck my cock and make me feel good princess~" Oikawa said as he stood up.

You crawled out of the bed and kneeled down on the floor. You started licking the head of the cock and twirled your tongue, then licking his sides and then taking him all in your mouth.

You gagged from how big it was, you looked up and see Oikawa throwing his head back and moaning in pleasure as your eyes start to get teary from his dick hitting the back of your throat.

"You take my dick so well my love~" Oikawa said as he smirked while looking down at the beautiful image down below him.

"Wow your mouth is so small around my dick, it feels so good baby~" Oikawa said as he let out a moan.

You started bobbing your head until he was coming close. "Ah cutie I'm coming close~" Oikawa said as he threw his head back.

You let go before he can cum and laid him down on the bed, you grabbed a condom and unwrapped it and slowly put it on Oikawa's dick making him groan.

"Can I start riding you my prince?~" you said as you went on top of him, smirking down at him.

Oikawa nodded as he bit his lip, You slowly let yourself him and you let out a gasp once you did.

You start grinding on him making you and him moan out loud. You start going faster and faster until you start bouncing on top of him making you held on to his hair.

"Mm you're so beautiful bouncing on top of me like that darling~" Oikawa said as he eyed your boobs bouncing up and down as he held your waist.

As you were bouncing you leaned down and start kissing and sucking Oikawa's neck to make him feel more pleasure.

Loud moans are filling the room as suddenly Oikawa grabbed your wrist and pinned you down.

"My turn to take control now, yeah?~" Oikawa said as he smirked down at you, you nodded wanting him to thrust into you deep and hard.

Oikawa starts going in slow to tease you a little. "Faster faster~" you said as Oikawa's full length was in you.

Oikawa starts thrusting hard and fast making you scream a moan. "Darling you're so tight~" Oikawa said as he threw his head back in pleasure.

Oikawa lifted one of your legs over his shoulder and thrusting faster. All you can here are skin slapping and moans.

Suddenly, Oikawa lifted you up and positioned you to straddle his hips. As you were straddling his hips he leaned down and kissed you on the neck roughly, making you moan in delight.

You started gripping on his hair as he was fucking you hard and good. "Oh princess I love you so much~" Oikawa said as he kissed your collarbone, making you jump a little from how he kissed your sensitive spot.

"I love you too~" you said as you moaned from the touch. After awhile of fucking, you're head started feeling a little bit dizzy and you whispered.

"I'm gonna cum~" you whispered as you looked up at Oikawa who already laid you down on the bed and him on top of you, pounding into you.

"Not until I say so my love~" Oikawa said with a smirk.

You tried your best to hold in the cum while he kept on fucking you until he told you too, "Come for me my little devil~" Oikawa said as he threw his head back.

You released the cum while Oikawa did the same. Making you and him moan out loud, He did a few thrust that was sloppy until he pulled out and threw away the condom.

He laid right beside you, both of you panting and started cuddling with each other.

"Hey I have a question" you said as you put your head on his chest. "Hm, what is it?" Oikawa said as he looked down at you.

"How come you never had a girlfriend before until I became yours? I mean why was I you're first?, I'm not saying a hate it I'm just curious" you said as you placed circles on his chest.

(In this fanfic, Oikawa is not a Playboi and never had a girlfriend or fucked someone before until you became his!)

Oikawa looked a little shocked and got flustered, so he turned his head to the other side covering his flushed face.

You looked up and him confused. "I'm gonna be embarrassed if I tell you" Oikawa said as he gently covered his mouth with his hands.

"Aw pls tell me" you said as you pouted at him a little. Oikawa signed and started talking.

"Well, I never had a girlfriend before because I've always wanted my first girlfriend to be perfect, and also...ever since we were little, I had a crush on you when I first saw you" Oikawa said as he looked at you with red cheeks.

You couldn't believe what came out of Oikawa's mouth at the last past. 'He loved me ever since he first saw me?, love at first sight huh' you thought as you both still made eye contact.

"Why didn't you confess earlier?" You said as you lifted up your eyebrow. "Well, I was scared that you were gonna reject me, and I didn't want the girl I love to not be my first" Oikawa said with a smile.

"And also, why I'm a also your first?, you never had a boyfriend before me" Oikawa said as he smirked a little.

You blushed a little from the question. "It's kinda the same as your answer, I've always wanted my first to be perfect and it turned out, you're perfect to my eyes" you said with a sweet smile on your face.

"Huh, you don't say" Oikawa said as he put your head back on his chest and smiled.

You smiled back and after you guys cuddled some more.

~~~

I think I'm doing better at the nsfw part😃, and I didn't expect this chapter to be longer than the last one lmao

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

595K 17.7K 29
Oikawa Tooru, the most popular guy in school, meets with, You, well, what can we say? Oikawa suddenly asks You out on a date and you soon were dating...
14.2K 327 24
"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด" โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช l/n Y/n used to be neighbors with the one and only Tooru Oikawa. For being...
13.7K 445 12
"What...what happened to you?!" "You promised you would never leave....and then you were gone." Oikawa Tooru was depressed all threw Highschool. His...
59K 1.6K 28
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] โ๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š? โž โ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฉ...