the weapon (fnf Au)

By cloverleaf777

Pico was raised to be a hitman after the events of the school shooting. He was brought up to be a cold hearte... More

The School Shooting
Kidnapping
Job Offer
Cousins
Tour Round Funky Town
Meet The Boyfriend
Funky Dinner
Drive Home
Keith's House
Microphone
Secret Admirer
Beaten Up
Becoming A Rapper
An Unexpected Visitor
Spooky Boys
Useless
Ice-cream Fun
Police
Forced Date
Trail Day
Leamon Demon
Mental Hospital
Accidentle Confession
Darnell And Nene
Childhood Memories
Revenge
Acceptance
Hospital Visit
New Home
Mom's Old Computer
Pixels Everywhere!
The Truth Behind Sempi
Sempi In The Human World
Tankman
Pico Vs Tankman
Returning To The Hitman Base
Confert
Uberkids?!
Rescue Mission
Torture Time!
Protecting The One I Love!
Moving Away
Epilogue

Acceptance Party

180 3 0
By cloverleaf777

Nenes pov

"what do you mean we need an acceptance party" darnell asked while stroking his new boyfriends hair.

"Well you and pico are together now. That's caused for celebration don't you think?" cherry said.

"no its not! You guys wouldn't be acting this way if pico was a girl. I swear people make way too big a deal over gay couples"

"it's not that you idiot! Picos been though alot and deserves a party" I said firmly.

"yeah I guess that's true" he said kissing picos forehead. God there so cute together!

We got the party set up and invited everyone we knew.

"wow pico found a lover" skid and pump said hugging picos legs. They really do like him.

"aww you guys are so cute" pico said petting their heads.

"Congratulations honey" cherry's mom said pulling pico into a hug "I always knew you'd find someone special" she turned to darnell "you hurt him and I kill you. Understand?"

"yeah I understand" darnell said nervously.

"alright everyone let's raise a toast to pico and darnell too I guess" I yelled.

"what do you mean I guess!" darnell yelled making everyone else laugh.

We clicked glasses and drank to a brand new beginning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 74 37
Hi! welcome to my first book EVER on this app lmao. i made the Cover- sorry I'm not so good. this is for FNF, which is where BF/Keith belongs to, and...
79K 2.5K 17
[COMPLETE!] New people. New school. New neighborhood. New city. Boyfriend is trying to escape his past, going to a new city where nobody knows who h...
15.8K 307 18
"Failure!" That was one of the last words Keith heard from his parents. His only hope is to marry this girl in a competition so that he isn't homeles...
129K 4K 13
(Cover art by me) (Characters from Friday Night Funkin, a game available for download on itch.io. Check it out, it's really cool!) Pico was well know...