Little More Love || Completed

By _ExtrovertNerd_

She has always craved for true love and when she found it, she left it. She moved from Manchester to Chicago... More

|| Prologue ||
Chapter 1 : The Interview
Chapter 2 : Destiny's Game
Chapter 3 : Mr. Male Bitch
Chapter 4 : I Apologize
Chapter 5 : Let's Fight
Dear Diary - 01
Chapter 6 : Silver Lining
Chapter 7 : Darker Clouds
Chapter 8 : Black Coffee
Dear Diary - 02
Chapter 9 : Blue Stone Ring
Chapter 10 : Louder
Chapter 11 : Itchy Misery
Dear Diary - 03
Chapter 12 : Acting Talent
Chapter 13 : I'm Prepared
Chapter 14 : Tatiana Roman
Dear Diary - 04
Chapter 15 : Call Me Seth
Chapter 16 : Murderer
Chapter 17 : Set it up
Dear Diary - 05
Chapter 18 : Blind Trust
Chapter 19 : Language Nerd
Chapter 20 : Silly Nerd
Dear Diary - 06
Chapter 21 : Was I selfish?
Chapter 22 : I'm Starving
Chapter 23 : Promises
Dear Diary - 07
Chapter 24 : It's Cold Outside
Chapter 25 : Half Story
Dear Diary - 08
Chapter 27 : Baseball Bat
Chapter 28 : Mr. Sweetest
Chapter 29 : Instant Glue
Dear Diary - 09
Chapter 30 : Bachlorette Party
Chapter 31 : Wedding Day [ Part 1 ]
Chapter 32 : Wedding Day [ Part 2 ]
Dear Diary - 10
Chapter 33 : Just One Month
Chapter 34 : Babygirl
Chapter 35 : How dare you?
Dear Diary - 11
Chapter 36 : It's Snowing Outside
Chapter 37 : Amen
Chapter 38 : Waited For You
Dear Diary - 12
Chapter 39 : Drill Machine
Chapter 40 : That Night
Chapter 41 : I wish I was
Chapter 42 : I had myself
Chapter 43 : I'm going too
Chapter 44 : Hate that woman
Chapter 45 : Pack Your Bags
Chapter 46 : Champagne Problems
Chapter 47 : Rotten Ginger
Dear Diary - Final
|| Epilogue ||

Chapter 26 : Ridiculous

2.2K 127 137
By _ExtrovertNerd_

Then finally, left embers of Satan shouted ‘ He wasn't born. He was created.

Hans' POV -

My fist gets paler by scrunching as Andrew leaves the cabin. I clench my jaws and stay stagnant for a second in attempt to calm down my wrath but... Fuck!

I punch my fist to the wall of the cruise next to me which only returns me more physical pain. However, I would always prefer physical pain over mental.

I can't believe I told Andrew about my past. Hans Nicholas Anderson told someone something he had never disclosed to anyone. And he took Noriana's side. This world is full of betrayers.

Throwing all the things that were lying on the table I grab my head which can burst any minute because of all the unwanted flashbacks that are worse than my nightmares.

The day she ran away, the news went viral throughout the state. Within 2 hours since I got that letter, the police arrested me and father, ceased all of our bank accounts as well as my father's house.

No doubt David Williamson was controlling them. Although, I somehow managed to hide the letter in a save place where police couldn't find it.

The time when no one helped us, Rebecca, my old friend, came as a saviour. She paid the bail amount and got us out the same night. We, father, mother and I, spent two days in my small apartment that I bought when I was in college with my self earned money. After that they ceased it too.

We had no money, except the ones I saved for my dream, travelling the world. We somehow managed to hire a lawyer. I was trying my best to not break down and fall apart but I did, when father finally committed suicide by cutting his wrist.

Maybe the easiest and the smartest way to get out of the situation. I wish I could do the same and end my life. But the thought of my mother never let me do it.

Leaving her alone in that situation would have been the most cowardice decision. And Hans Nicholas Anderson was never a coward.

After a few days, a news came out that David Williamson died of an heart attack. Apparently, he couldn't handle the pain his daughter gave him as a gift. This news stayed on the headlines on every national and international news media at least for a week. It was probably the best news of my life. The case also got closed.

On his funeral, I thought Noriana would come. At least to see her father for the last time. She didn't. And that day, even I felt a little bad for David too. Whatever he did to us was in his daughter's love. The same daughter who didn't bother to attend her own father's funeral.

And then it was my mother, who left in peace. I saw three consecutive deaths in just three months, from which two were my own blood, my family. All because of her. While she never looked back to the mess she created.

I admit my fault that I lied to her, even so it was never easy for me either. She was my good friend yet she was not my type. I needed some time to accept her as my life partner with all my heart. I never disrespected or hurt her. I just needed some time to understand all the chaos.

She should have come to me and talked about everything and especially that she was pregnant. I would've done anything for my child.

If I had to give up all the money and property David gave to us, I would've done that without thinking for a second. But she never gave me a chance to explain myself.

The only person who held my hand in such time and gave me support was Rebecca. Over all of my deeds, I did the worst to her. We used to date back in college. I really fancied her but then I had to break up with her because of my father's hunger for money.

I never gave her the closure for the break up even though she asked many times. And despite of that, she was the one who helped me out. She helped me get a loan on her credits to start my own business, after all she herself belonged to a wealthy family.

With that money I started my own company Anderson Enterprises. Our family's reputation was at its worst in England. So I took a big risk and started a branch in Illinois, America. Probably the best decisions of my life.

As the time passed people started forgetting the case and my company started growing in England too. Even so, I never wanted to go back to Manchester owing to all the things happened with me there.

My heart attains it's normal pace as I think about the success I've achieved in such a short span of time. I wasted quite a time in recalling all the futile memories. I need to get back to work.

I crouch down to collect the papers and the things I threw some time ago, when my wrath was in its peak. Guess my therapist is right afterall. The best way to control my anger is to think about the things I'm proud of. Anderson Enterprises is one of them.

As I place the papers back on the table, my eyes fall upon the reports Noriana handed me the other day. And my head instantly reminds me of her health. Its quarter past five in the evening. Did she have her lunch or not? She also had fever last night? What if she doesn't have money to eat?

Should I go and check up on her?

***

Nora's POV -

I rub my eyes while lying on bed as I wake up after a long power nap which was really very needed. I couldn't sleep for a second at Hans' house last night.

So when he gave all the employees a half day after the small party at office because of the deal with some Asian company. The first thing came to my mind was SLEEP.

I wanted to sleep a little more but it's five in the evening already and moreover the dream I had during this nap was way too weird. I saw Hans came to my apartment with a bouquet of pink roses.

I mean why would he ever do that?

My door bell rings, making me flinch and wonder who could it be? Is it Hans? Oh no it can't be him. Josie? Yes it must be Josie. She must have gotten an early off.

I jump on my feet as I leave my bed to get the door.

I turn the door knob counterclockwise to find someone whose face is hidden behind the pink roses bouquet that he's holding. The last thing I wanna do right now is to face Mr. Male Bitch.

Oh Heavens! Don't let this dream of mine come true.

“ Hello Beautiful. ” a person says in his manly voice which I recognise as Liam's. I grasp the bouquet from his hand to see his face. It's Liam the Lemonade.

“ Liam! ”

“ N-Nora! Where's Josie? ”, he stutters in an amazed tone. He clearly was expecting for Josie to open the door. But wait, she's at the hospital,“ Isn't she at the hospital? ”

“ No... ” he tells as he runs his hand through his black hairs and gives a ' I messed up ' smile. What did he do?

“ Come on in. And tell me what did you do? ” inviting him inside, I sit on the couch pinning my gaze at him only, which is enough to make him nervous.

“ We had a little disagreement, she got mad and left. ”, before I could open my mouth and cut him off he blurts, “ I-It wasn't my fault, I said I wanted white orchids on the wedding theme decoration while she wanted pink roses. And that's why I brought this bouquet and also these cold coffees for three of us. ”

He innocently slides a coffee cup in my direction, which I receives with a goofy smile. I know sometimes, Josie just overreacts and then also apologises as soon as she realises.

“ You guys are so weird! ” I shrug as I sip my the coffee while he frowns.

Oh my poor baby.

“ Hey she can't be mad at you for too long. ” I wink at him to which he replies with a small smile. We both turn our heads to the door, as the door bell rings, again.

“ This must be Joe. ” I stand up and walk over to the door with my coffee still in my hand. I open the door. This time to my shock, it isn't Josie. It is someone I wasn't quite expecting but I kinda was.

Hans Nicholas Anderson.

“ Hello, Love. ” he mumbles as a smirk marks it's way upto his face. His hands are behind his back like he's trying to hide something.

“ What on earth are you doing here? And why do you smell like grilled sandwiches with extra cheese? ” I belt while the smell of sandwiches swings inside my nose.

Confession No. 34 - I've got a superpower of sensing smells.

He opens his mouth to answer but before that, Liam walks over to me in a rush while his phone sticked to his ear, “ I've got an urgent case to handle. Gotta go. Will you please... ”

“ I will talk to her, don't worry, Mr. Lemonade. ” I cut Liam off because I already know what he wanted to say. He gives me a big smile and leaves.

Now, my gaze falls upon the arrogant jerk standing right next to me, who's still staring at Liam, leaving through the corridor, with an uncertain expression which is a little tricky to decipher.

He looks down to the floor, contracts his lips in a small pout like he's thinking something while I can see him clenching his jaws. Then he pins his stare at me making me look at him with more attention. “ I'm really glad that you moved on. ” he says and I almost choke on my breath.

You think Liam is my Boyfriend?

I've never thought about a single person in such a way since the day I first saw him. He was my first and I really wished him to be my last. But having said that, he doesn't deserve to know any of this.

“ Are those sandwiches for me? ” I question.

“ Yea- Nah No no, these are for my girlfriend who's waiting for me at my home, in my bedroom. ” he tells with a smile, which even a blind can tell is fake.

“ So what made you show up at my door? ” a very little tiny smile plays on my lips, which he is lost enough to notice.

“ Jus- Just wanted to say... Um... Never mind. ” he again looks down at the floor like he's trying to dig his own grave with his gaze.

“ What you do mean by ' Never mind'? You came to my apartment just to show that you're bringing sandwiches for your girlfriend? ” I wince.

Moving his orbs to look up at me and hisses wrathfully, “ No, I just wanted to let you know, I wish to never see your face again! Enjoy your coffee. ” He turns around and departs. His footsteps clearly audible throughout the corridor.

You came here to tell me you don't want to see me? Ridiculous!

❤❤❤

Ciao, you insanely talented homo sepian ٩( ᐛ )و

❁ I suppose Hans is on periods. He's having way too many mood swings. Lol.

❁ Hans is surely not jealous, right?

❁ What flowers are your favorite? I'm not very familiar with the variety, so I'd say I like all of them.

Last week I was feeling very down. But you guys made me feel so good. Thank you so damn much. Now I'm fine, and...

I really hope you get your dream skin without any unnecessary  skincare routine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

724K 28K 65
Sophia Bennett, a 23 year old woman, looking for a job which will pay her enough to use that money to pay off the debt she had taken for her sister's...
181K 19.5K 58
Too old. Too tall. Too rich. Too out of my league. That's Aryan Arora, the billionaire CEO for me. But apparently, he is the perfect marri...
268K 10.8K 39
(Can be read as a standalone.) I was a hopeless romantic from a young age but when I watched my father strike a deal with his friend in the most desp...
10M 470K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...