Crisis Of Desire

By shiaraxo

!WARNING! THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE/EXPLICIT CONTENT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! ---- There is this saying, or... More

Welcome
< I >
< II >
< III >
< IV >
< V >
< VI >
< VII >
< VIII >
< IX >
< X >
< XI >
< XII >
< XIII >
< XIV >
< XV >
< XVI >
< XVII >
< XVIII >
< XIX >
< XX >
< XXI >
< XXII >
< XXIII >
< XXIV >
< XXV >
< XXVI >
< XXVII >
< XXVIII >
< XXIX >
< XXX >
< XXXI >
< XXXII >
< XXXIII >
< XXXIV >
< XXXV >
< XXXVI >
< XXXVII >
< XXXVIII >
< XXXIX >
< XLI >
< XLII >
< XLIII >
< XLIV >
< XLV >
< XLVI >
< XLVII >
< XLVIII >
< XLIX >
< L >
< LI >
< LII >
< LIII >
< LIV >
< LV >
< LVI >
< LVII >
< LVIII >
< LIX >
< LX >
< LXI >
< LXII >
< LXIII >
< LXIV >
< LXV >
< LXVI >
< LXVII >
Epilogue

< XL >

41.9K 592 1.1K
By shiaraxo

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!} 

Cataleya Valentina Velez: 

So this should be going here and these- 'Leya! Are you even listening?!' I look up, into Brandon's eyes, and wait for him to explain why he's shouting. 'Sorry, what?' 

I didn't even notice that he was talking to me, I barely knew he was here. 

'When are you going to stop stressing about that stupid test! You have more than a month to prepare!' He exclaims as he gets up from his chair. 'We can't risk failing and Neveah-' I stop when I notice that she's not here anymore. 

Of course, she's gone. Great! 'Neveah isn't even stressing this much about a test you have next  year!' 

'She's just going to stress about it last minute! And I'm not studying yet, I'm simply scheduling how the fuck I'm going to get all the information in my head, it's at least four books!' 

He sighs and looks at the little notepad in front of me. 'Why aren't you using a laptop?' 

'I don't have one.' I answer before writing the next thing down. 'Okay, but will you just listen to me for a second!' 'Fine. What is it, Brandon?' I ask, throwing my pen on the table. 

He smiles and shoves his phone my way. 'I want to try these drinks, take some pictures, and hang at the pool!' He exclaims as I look at the drinks on his phone. 

They look delicious, pink with strawberries on top, and his plan for today sounds amazing, but I can't risk slipping up already. 

'I would love to, but-' He sighs and shoves his phone my way again. 'No buts! Look at those drinks!' 'I know! But I can't slip up already!' 

'You have at least three more months, come on!' I wish I could, I really want to. But it's not the smart thing to do. 'I'll come by later,' if I have time.. 'You can go.' 

He sighs and stares at me for a second, before jumping up and heading to the kitchen. Celine is working on something, so we won't see her until dinner, Neveah is probably having sex with Leon, Rio is busy like always, Marco is either kissing his ass or sleeping with one of the maids, and Roman is probably training. He only has me right now. 

'You're mean!' I chuckle and turn back to the notebook, the faster I finish this, the faster I can hang with him around the pool. 

After I write down all the materials on management we need to learn for the test and search all the highlights that I marked before, I look at the time. I still have about three hours until dinner, maybe I should get on with the next subject as well. Hospitality.

'Okay enough Leya, it's been over an hour. Brandon is going to make us those drinks and we're going to enjoy the rest of the day.' Neveah smiles as she pulls the notebook away from me. 'What are you-' 

'Come on! It's the last day it'll be this hot outside, at least enjoy the weather for one more time!' 

'Neveah we have to-' 'We have plenty of time! Can you for once just take a day off!?'

The thing is, I really want to. I do. But that's what we've been doing for the past few months. We've been lacking to put some effort into our study. Sure, we interned a little at one of the best hotel chains, but it wasn't enough. We didn't get the full hours. 

And I'm not doing this year over. I just want to get my diploma and get this over with. Finally, work as I planned. 

'Just one time, please?' Neveah begs, pouting her lip a little. She knows I hate it when she does that because it works every time. 'Fine! But only today!' 

We both know that it won't be the last time I'll be pushing my future to the side, like always. 

For the following three hours, we chill at the pool. Roman joins us at some point, telling us all about a mission they once did. Something about kidnapping someone's son or something. 

We have dinner around six and talk about our future plans. I find out that Brandon wants to start his own clothing brand. He's only afraid that it'll flop. But I know it won't. He's great at what he does. 

After dinner everyone leaves again, leaving me with just Rio. Well, that's what I thought. I find out he's nowhere in the house. At least not that I can see. 

I head back to my room and decide to take a shower, my skin feels burned, but in a good way, and I need to wash the heat away. 

I enjoy the cold water on my skin and clean my skin with scrubs and soaps. All bought by Rio. 

When I get out of the shower, I stare at the tattoo on my chest. It's still there, of course. I just wished it would've disappeared for some reason. 

But no. It's still there. Ruining my skin by simply existing. God, I hate Rio! This is all because of him. If he didn't order any of this, it wouldn't have happened. 

I put the ointment on the tattoo and look at it from up close again, just like I did the first night. It's not as bad as I thought, but that still doesn't mean I need it. 

I wrap a towel around my body and head back to the bedroom, ready to change and climb into bed after this long day. Tomorrow I need to- 

'You take too long showers, Velez.' I feel my heart skip a beat at the sudden sound of his voice as I almost jump up into the air and turn to him. 'Why are you in my room?'

Rio is sitting on the edge of my bed, facing me as he leans back, supporting himself on his arms.

'You didn't lock it again, almost as if you want me to come by.' He smirks, leaning up a little. 'In your dreams.'

'You're not dressed yet, perfect.' He jumps up and walks to the door, 'Come with me.'

'And you think I'm coming with you after last time?' He turns back around and sighs deeply. 'I thought we were over that already?'

'No.' I fold my arms across my chest and shake my head. 'No, we're not.'

'I am.' He smirks, stepping back into my room again. 'You're just being a pain in the ass like always.'

'You're happy to leave if I'm such a pain in the ass, you know?'

He clenches his jaw, trying to hide the fact that I'm annoying the fuck out of him.

'I'm not going to say it again Velez. Come with me, now.'

He steps closer and looks down on me, towering over me again.

This man is something else. Just two seconds ago he was all smiley and shit, and now he's serious and angry.

'Why?' He sighs and wraps his arms around me, throwing me over his shoulder as he carries me out of the room.

I feel my ass being slightly exposed to others and try to get off his shoulder.

I hold onto the doorframe and pull as hard as I can, forcing him to stop for just a second. 'Put me down! I'm not wearing anything underneath this and- '

'No one's in here to see and it's nothing I haven't seen before, right?'

I already know he's smirking right now and I want to smack him across the face.

He turns a little, almost dropping me since I'm holding onto the doorframe for life.

But I slip, allowing him to carry me down the stairs as I kick at his chest and throw my fist against his back. 'Put me down!'

And then it happens. The palm of his hand clashes against my bare skin, burning like crazy.

I bite on my lower lip, trying to stop myself from squealing. 'That's what I thought.'

'Asshole!' Another smack on my ass and I gasp for air. 'What are you-' Another one.

I already know his hands are going to leave a mark on my ass. 'Keep talking Velez. Watch what happens.'

'Fuck you!' I sneer, embracing myself for another hit. He chuckles and finally puts me down, before pressing me against a pillar in the hall.

'Are you done?' I shake my head and press my hands against his chest, trying to push him away somehow. But it's no use.

'No, why are you-' He rolls his eyes, grabs my arm, and pulls me after him, into a hallway I've never been before. 'I am not-'

'You're the one who wanted this right!?' He sneers, closing a door behind us. I frown for a second and realize what he's talking about. 'Where are we going?'

'Oh so now you're interested?' I watch as he types a code into a little panel. 'Rio-' 'Little desperate mess you are.'

I shove his arm and immediately regret it. His eyes turn cold as he grabs my wrists and pulls me through the door.

There is a staircase leading to a basement. This house is bigger than anything I've ever seen, and it has a basement!?

'Walk.' He demands, waiting for the door to close behind us. I slowly walk down the stairs and try to stay calm.

He's not going to kill me, at least not now, but I'm a little scared. Where ever he's taking me is going to teach me a bit more about sex. And I'm a little curious now.

Once we get down the stairs, there's another room with two doors across from each other. It looks like a waiting room, but I know better. This could never be just a waiting room.

'There's a bathroom and there's the red room.' Rio whispers as he points at the rooms over my shoulder.

'Red room?' I ask, quickly turning around so he can't surprise me again. 'Yes. Red room.'

He walks past me, opening the door on the left, and turns back to me. I move closer and peek inside the room, instantly gasping for air.

It's dark, laced with black and red all across the room. A gigantic queen-sized bed with silk, black sheets, placed in the middle of the room, allowing you to walk around it if needed.

A table with all types of sticks, whips, and other things is placed on the right side of the room. What the- I glance around the rest of the room and stop at an open drawer. It's filled with leather stuff, scaring the fuck out of me.

It looks like absolute torture equipment.

There's a wooden frame hanging from the ceiling, a frame with latches that look like handcuffs strapped to the sides.

On the frame of the bed are the exact same, sending a wave of heat through my body.

'And you joked about fifty shades of grey?' I ask, turning back to him. He chuckles and closes the door, making sure that I know there's no way out now.

'Christian Grey is nothing compared to me.' He knows more about the movie than I thought...

'You know what to say when you want me to stop, right?'

'Temor.' I whisper as he keeps his eyes on me.

The heat of his gaze is rushing through me like fire, ready to burn me like hell.

'Good.' He breathes before walking over to the open drawer. He grabs a leather thing that looks like a whip and throws it onto the table on his right.

'Get on the bed.' He demands, making my body do as it's told.

I curse at my legs for moving, but at the same time, I thank them for ignoring my stubbornness.

It takes him a few minutes to grab a bunch of stuff to use, and I watch his every move.

'Get up.' He sneers, throwing all the things on the bed. 'But you just told me to get on the bed?'

He turns to me, his expression harder than ever, and I jump up on my feet, looking at all the things he grabbed.

'Drop the towel.' I look into his eyes and hold onto the towel for dear life.

I know he has seen me naked before, but I'm not ready to undress in front of him.

'Velez.' I step back and watch as he tries to come closer. 'Drop. It.'

My arms drop next to my body and I let gravity do its work. The towel drops to the ground, leaving me naked in front of the man I should fear.

He steps closer, gently gracing my skin with his cold fingertips, leaving another trail of fire as he slides them up and down my waist.

Rio gently pushes me toward the other side of the room, a place where a bunch of chainlike things are hanging from the ceiling.

'Wait-' He pulls me up and handcuffs me without struggling. I pull at my wrists and groan out of annoyance. 'Get me out of this. Now.'

The cold metal sneers to my skin, making me quiver a little.

He sighs and steps back a little. With his eyes on me, he pulls his shirt over his head, gracing me with his perfect chest again. Fuck.

He pulls down his pants next, revealing the bulge forming underneath his underwear.

Within seconds, his body is pressed against mine again. His lips connect to mine and I moan when I feel his hands on my hips again.

'This first.' Out of nowhere, like some kind of magician, he pulls a black feather from his back.

I gasp for air when I feel the soft, tingly, feather glide over to my chest. The sensation of it is sending me to places, places I never want to leave.

Rio moves the feather down, to my waist, before stopping at my thighs.

His hand moves up my chest, leaving a trail of fire along the way. He stops at my nipple and leans down a little, almost kissing me in the process.

'How does this feel?' He whispers, making me gasp for air as he moves the feather closer to my core. 'I-' I stop when his thumb flicks my nipple a little, making me gasp for air as I dangle against his chest.

'What was that?' Fucking- Oh god! His lips brush against my neck, driving me insane while both his hands do their magic.

Just as he reaches closer and closer, allowing me just to grind against him a little, he pulls back entirely, leaving me hanging like a desperate mess.

I want to shout at him, but I know he's going to enjoy it more if I do. So instead I try to calm myself down by catching my breath.

He strides back to the bed, grabbing a stick-like thing and turning back to me. 'No way-' 'Shut up.' He sneers, placing it back down.

Instead of a stick, he goes for something that looks like a whip. Fuck.

I gulp on the lump in my throat and try moving away, but it's impossible since I'm basically tied to the ceiling.

'You have such a bad mouth, Velez.' He groans, turning me around with force. I try turning back, but he keeps me in place and forces my head back, wrapping his hand around the back of my neck.

'Try again.' He smirks proudly. The fact that this is kind of turning me on right now, is sickening. I shouldn't even be doing this with him, but here I am.

Letting him use me like some slut. But he wants this just as much as I do.

I can tell by the way his hands touch me as if I'm a block of clay and he's the sculpturer.

'You're the biggest prick I've ever met.' I groan as I try breaking free from him, and he instantly lets go of me.

Just as I'm turning around, trying to face him, he pulls back the whip and makes it clash against my skin.

It burns like hell, definitely marking my ass in the worst way possible, but it's not as bad as I thought.

I look up, into his eyes, and see that he's enjoying this. He's enjoying hurting me. Well, not hurting me, but pushing my buttons. Teaching me about things I didn't even think were possible.

'What the fuck!?' He whips again, sending a wave of pain through my body as I hiss at the sudden pain.

'Wait-' Tears form in my eyes as he strikes again, making me shoot forward a little. 'Please stop!' He strikes again and watches as the tears roll down my face.

I wanted him to teach me, I still do, but not like this. It's not bad, it's just scary. It's scary how my body reacts to the pain. How it can endure the feeling of the leather ruining my skin, and make me enjoy it.

'Why?' He growls, pulling the whip back again. 'Because it hurts!' I shout right before he whips me again.

As much as I want to stop the tears from rolling down, I can't. It hurts too much.

'You seem to enjoy it, Velez.' He breathes as he keeps his eyes on my skin. It feels like my skin is about to burst.

I just know that my ass is all red and swollen, I can feel it.

'So do you really want me to stop?' I stay silent, not answering because I'm too ashamed to admit it.

I don't want to admit that I don't want him to stop. I don't want to admit that I am in fact enjoying this.

My silence annoys him and he strikes again, harder this time, making me cry out a little.

'Answer me.' He demands as he turns me around to face him. I'm in pain, but enjoyable pain, and I won't let him win. 'Go to hell.'

He smirks, steps back, and whips again, making me cry out again.

'Do you,' Another whip, almost breaking my skin, 'Really,'

He strikes again, a little softer, making me moan out of pleasure. I can't believe this is happening.

'Want me,' Another one.

I'm moaning because a man, a man I hate with all my heart, is whipping me.

'To stop?' He whips again, harder than ever before and I can hear the loud clash echo through the room.

'No!' I wine desperately. He goes silent, not touching or whipping me again. I look up and watch as he drops the whip, letting it rattle on the ground.

'Good.' He steps closer, wrapping his arms around me as he gently lifts me up a little.

The moment his hand touches my ass, I wince at the sudden touch. It hurts like hell, scaring me a little since I have to act like nothing is going on, with the others, tomorrow.

Rio pulls his underwear down with one hand while holding me up with the other, as he keeps me close against his chest.

'What are you-' I gasp when I feel his dick near my entrance and pull at the cuffs around my wrists.

Somehow the metal isn't so cold anymore. It's steaming hot, cutting through my skin like knives.

'Six days.' He groans as he lifts me up a bit more, just so I can wrap my legs around his waist. What?

He's the one doing all of it since there's not much I can do. He's the one lifting me up and lowering me onto his dick, making him fill me all the way up to my cervix, almost ripping me in two.

'You kept me dry for six days.' I wrap my legs around him a little tighter, trying to make it easier for him.

'Six days is nothing.' I tremble, unable to speak clearly. 'You'll be saying something else when I'm done with you.'

He pumps himself in and out of me, building up my orgasm as he presses his lips against mine.

My arms hurt like crazy as I keep trying to pull them down. I want to be able to touch him, just like he's able to touch me.

'Rio- Untie- Fuck.' He grins against my lips and starts going even faster, making me wonder how he's able to keep going like this. He's doing all the work.

I moan into the air, almost crying out. If we weren't in the ground, I bet people would hear. 'Shut the fuck up and take it, Valentina.' Shit!

Without warning, my body goes numb, sending me over the edge, setting my entire body on fire.

He keeps pumping in and out of me though, trying to extend my high as much as he can, and wraps his arms around me tightly before pulling me down one more time, going as deep as he can. Releasing himself inside of me quicker than ever before. 

'One.' What? Is he going to fuck me six times? Is he going to catch up on all that he has missed? Six days? 

He reaches up, to the chain thingy, and unhinges the chains that are keeping me in the air. I'm still unable to move, but I fall down, and he carries me to the bed. 

My body feels numb but in a good way. A way that I want to feel forever. He places me on the edge of the bed and pulls me to the side, almost making me fall of the bed. 

'Turn.' My body responds again, eager to see what comes next as I turn around, hanging with my head off the edge as he hovers over me, almost pressing his dick against my face. 

'You're going to tap three times if you can't take it anymore.' He states, smiling a little, 'But I think you'll be fine. Just like last time, right?' Fuck... 

He forces himself into my mouth, not going deep immediately, but slowly going deeper. I feel him all the way down my throat, apparently my gag reflex is none existent, cutting off my oxygen as I can feel his pelvis press against my nose. I- Fuck! 

The sounds he makes as he keeps me in place, as I suck as hard as I can, as I wrap my arms around his legs to see if I can even take him deeper, those sounds. Those fucking sounds are driving me insane. 

'Fuck.' He grunts as he pulls back entirely, making a mix of my saliva and his juices drip out of my mouth. 'God, you're good at this. Are you sure you've never done this before Valentina?' 

I roll my eyes and feel him press his tip against my lips, forcing my mouth open just enough to take half of him as he waits for me to suck or do anything to him. I swirl my tongue around him, hearing him moan softly. No... 

I suck harder, wanting him to moan louder for me. And he does. He moans and pulls back again, wrapping his fingers around my neck tightly. 'Calm down,' I wish I could... The pool forming between my legs is only making this worse. 

He rams himself into my mouth again and keeps his hand around my throat, gently pressing on the bulge forming there. It's a weird feeling, but a good weird feeling. 

'Feel that.' He whispers as he thrusts his hips forward a little. I try to nod, but it's too much movement, and I'll fucking die if I try moving at this point. He's rough, the way I like it. I think... 

I mean, I don't think I would like soft sex after what I just experienced, so this should be it, right? This should be the type of sex I go for. The hard, rough, ruthless, passionate sex.  

'Fuck keep sucking.' He pulls back a little, allowing me to catch my breath, before pushing himself all the way in again. I wrap my arms around him, almost tapping out because of the lack of oxygen going through my body, but I don't want to yet. 

His pelvis touches my nose again and he stays put, not moving as I suck for my life. 

And then it happens. He shoots his load into my throat, twitching as he does. I almost throw up because of the horrible taste and push him away from me, gasping for air again. 

He smirks and walks to the other side of the bed. I'm still trying to catch my breath and feel him pulling me down, by pulling at my legs, just enough for my ass to hang off of the bed. 'Better be prepared, Valentina.' 

And without another warning, he rams his fingers inside of me, making me arch up as he pumps his fingers in and out of me. 'Fuck!'

Rio smirks and leans down, moving his head closer to my core. 'What are you-' I'm unable to respond when I feel his lips suck on my clit roughly, making my legs shake like crazy. 

I want to moan, but nothing comes out since I can barely breathe normally. I want to sit up, because of the tingling feeling his stubbled chin causes, but he presses me back down by placing his hand on my stomach. 

'Please-' He looks up and the sight of him between my legs, just like this, is going to be imprinted in my mind forever. 'Don't stop!'

His hand on my stomach moves to my waist and he pulls me down a little, letting him go deeper than before. 

It takes a few seconds for the knot to form again, the famous knot I learned to love. The friction of his fingers and the feeling of his tongue are driving me insane, giving me less than two seconds to prepare myself for another explosion. 

He continues to pump his fingers in and out of me as my body continues to shake underneath him. Rio enjoys watching me tremble. 

'Two.' Two? 'But you-' 'Valentina, I'm warning you.' He sneers as he throws me back onto the bed. I try to get up again, but I'm too exhausted. He swiftly grabs the handcuffs and secures me onto the bed. 

'It's not fair!' I shout, trying to break free again. It's no use. 'I never said it was.' He smirks, before lowering himself onto me again. His lips brush against mine, making me lean up a little to kiss him. 

He hisses and lowers his right hand to his dick, angeling him in the best way just before he forces himself inside of me again. It's heavenly. Not only because he just got up from there with his lips, but because I'm all wet and ready for him. 

His lips connect to mine, silencing my moans as I moan against his lips. He grunts against mine, the vibrations of it sending shivers down my spine. It doesn't take long for me to come again, since I'm eager for my release, and he moves his lips down to my neck. 

Allowing me to make the sounds he wants. 'Th-' He starts, lowering his pace for a second. This pace is killing me!

'Rio, please.' He smiles and kisses me, before moving one of his hands to my core. His thumb finds my clit, circling and pushing me closer to the edge. It takes a few seconds for me to come again, as he keeps moving in and out of me as I explode. 

'Three.' He smirks. I feel his teeth scrape against my skin and gasp for air when he continues to pump in and out of me, suddenly at a fast pace. 'You're taking too long to collect yourself, Valentina.' 

I barely have time to collect myself at all, especially if he keeps doing what he does. It's driving me insane and almost makes me come again. I bite down on my bottom lip and try pulling my arms down. I need to collect myself first. 

But I can't do that if he keeps fucking me like this. 

'Rio wait!' He ignores me and thrusts his hips as hard as he can, making loud smacks fill the room. The sound of our hips colliding is harder than the sounds I'm making right now. It's insane. 

I'm afraid he might break the bed if he continues at this pace. I'm afraid that he might break me if he keeps going like this. But I'm not going to use the only way out of this. Not yet at least. 

I come again, exploding into a million pieces as he keeps thrusting in and out me aggressively. 'Four.'  A few more thrust and he comes too, filling me up again. 

Keep in mind to ask Celine for some pills... There's no way that I'm letting this man impregnate me. 

His hand moves from my clit to my neck and he repositions himself so he can keep going, maybe even faster than before. 'Please!' 

I can't believe I'm begging him to stop. This is what I wanted. I wanted him to show me what I'm capable of, I wanted him to teach me. Yet here I am, breaking underneath him. 

'No.' He grunts as he keeps thrusting inside me viciously. It's as if he's possessed or something.

Possessed by the devil himself. 

And as much as it should fear me, it doesn't. The only thing fearing me is the exhaustion I'm feeling right now. 

I want this to continue forever, but I can't blackout. I simply can't. 

He moves his other hand to my nipple and pinches it, sending me to the edge again, pushing me off into the fire that rushes through my body for the fifth time this evening. He presses his lips against mine, trying to help with the pain rushing through me like a bullet, but it's no use. 

I groan out against his lips and hear my own voice echo through the room. It's louder than our skins clashing against each other. 

'One more time.' Rio swiftly turns me around, making my arms twist in a weird way since I'm still tied to the bedframe. He did that on purpose because he knew I would hit, scratch, or push him away if he didn't. 

'Head down.' I let my body fall onto the bed and hear him breathe like crazy. Even though he's out of breath, he forces my ass up and slaps me, sending a wave of pain through my body again. 

My ass is still sore from earlier, and it'll probably still be hurting for the rest of the week, but he doesn't seem to care. 

'Head down, not your entire body Valentina.' He pulls himself out of me entirely and lets his hands glide over my ass as if he's shaping it the way he wants. 

I start to feel dizzy, not just because of his overstimulation, but because of his hands on me. The exhaustion and friction are getting to my head. 

'Perfect.' I feel my cheeks flush red at his compliment but stop smiling like a little kid when I feel his tip nearing my ass. 'Rio!' He pushes me back down, and bends over me, gently pressing himself onto my ass. 'Stop moving!' 

I brace myself for what's going to happen and gasp for air when I feel him enter me again. Thank god, not in my ass! 

'Fuck-' He groans as he starts thrusting himself in and out of me. He slightly bends his knee, hitting me from a different angle than a few seconds ago. He's going deep, not as deep as before, but deep. And hard. 

Fucking hard. 

'Come for me, Valentina.' I want to. I want this to be over with. I want the pain to stop. But I'm too exhausted and unable to push myself any further. 

It feels like I'm stretched out, split in two by his dick. My entire body hurts. 

He leans down, pressing his chest against my back a little, as he kisses my back gently. 'Come for me.' Fuck.. 

His voice though. It's doing things to me. Things I didn't even think were possible. It takes him two more strikes, two more deep thrusts and I come undone all over him, making him do the same to me. 

He pulls back before pushing himself deep inside of me one last time and lets his body roll next to me. 

We both try to catch our breaths as he quickly unties me and moves to the side of the bed. I keep laying on my chest, trying to gather myself. But I feel like I'm about to faint if I even think about moving. 

On the other hand, as exhausted as he seems, Rio gets up and heads to the door. 'I'll see you tomorrow, Valentina.' 

And with those words hanging in the air and me trying not to faint, he leaves. Leaving me like a used puppet on his bed. 

---- 

A/N: So- Uhm- I- Please don't tell my mom about this chapter, she'll disown me for sure. But I hope it was smutty enough for you? (There will be more stuff like this later on, so if you didn't like it... Sorry. If you did... Let's go to therapy together, okay?)

Also, don't forget to comment and like! It would mean the world to me! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 645 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
48.9K 974 45
College? No, this was paradise. Three years filled with partying, not so secret underground drug-deals, and hot-headed men sliding into beds like sn...
10.1K 956 32
"You have intertwined our destinies. You involved her into this mess from the beginning of it all and now it's my time to intervene." He challenges. ...
80.3K 2.1K 36
She was lost and so was he. Who knew that two broken hearts can connect to one. Arabella's world has been rigged since the day she was born. Her fat...