When Darkness Meets The Light...

By Leviathan_Atlantis

Hikari Khonsu is a Samurai Warrior after his father, Bounty Hunter, and unexpectedly a protector for Hololive... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1: Fubuki Comes Over!
Chapter 2: New Member? Wait...WAIT!
Chapter 3: Dusk Moves In
Chapter 4: Dinner was Shocking.....Literally
Chapter 5: Dusk and Ayame's Bonding Time
Chapter 6: Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 7: A Long Night's Work
Chapter 8: Welcome Back Aloe!
Chapter 9: Fighting in a Mall, Normal Right?
Chapter 10: A Meal and A Unexpected Request
Chapter 11: SAIDO CHESTO!
Chapter 12: Dusk is a Equivalent to a Soccer Mom
Wow, an announcement? No way!
Chapter 13: Please Let This be a Normal Ride...
Chapter 14: Spending Some More Time With Ayame
Chapter 15: Dusk is an Apex Legend
Chapter 16: The Truth
Chapter 17: A Date and a Attempt of Assassination
Chapter 18: A Little Talk
Chapter 19: Two New Roommates?
Chapter 20: A Mall Trip! Again...
Quick Announcement!
Chapter 22: An Eventful Day
Sad Announcements
Chapter 23: 10k Special!!! Flashback and Memories
Chapter 24: To the Arcade We Go!
Chapter 25: Conflicts
Announcements That You Should Know
Chapter 26: Feeling a Disturbance

Chapter 21: Spending Some Time At the Production Building and a Violent Surprise

650 9 1
By Leviathan_Atlantis

Note: Here is another chapter! This one is longer then usual and longer then the last chapter just to make it up a little for you readers. Hope you will enjoy it!

Mio's POV

Ayame, Fubuki, and I finished streaming about a half hour ago. We were just chilling at the main office, where we usually filmed the Holo No Graffiti videos. We looked outside the window and I saw a familiar tour bus drive up the road to the production building. My ears shot up and my tail started untwining from my leg and wagged a little. Ayame saw it too and her eyes lit up. Both of us dashed out of the office and down the hall, Fubuki was confused at what was happening, but followed us anyways. We then reached the elevator, pressed the button, and waited for the elevator to come up. "What are we doing? Why are you both so excited?" Fubuki asked, "You will see!" I giggled.

The elevator then went down to the underground parking lot. We then just waited in the lobby patiently. We heard a lot of giggling outside, "Have you guys never been here before?" We heard Dusk ask, "I have." We heard a familiar deep voice, "Ayame has never really taken me here." Another familiar voice. Dusk then walked in, "Well, I will show you aro-" We cut him off as me and Ayame crashed into him. Dusk staggered around, he chuckled as he patted our heads. "Awww, kawaii!" We heard the voice again, "Nana?!" Ayame exclaimed as we turned to look at her. We saw Nana and Kuro-chan both standing there. "Kuro-chan?" Fubuki said, "Sou?" Kuro-chan said, sounding annoyed. "What are you doing-WOAH!" Fubuki said excitedly, "What is it?" I asked her, "Where did you get this hair clip? It fits you so well! It's sugoi!" Fubuki ranted.

"Woah! It does really suit you, Kuro-chan!" Me and Ayame said as Dusk pried us off. Kuro-chan's face flushed red, "I-I-...arigatou." She pouted in embarrassment. I looked back at Dusk and Nana was giving him a very smug look. Dusk sighed, Ayame then walked up to Nana and gave her a hug. "Why are you guys here?" I asked them, "Well, I thought that I could bring them here for a visit." Dusk said, "When did Kuro-chan come over?" I asked him. "Did Kuro-chan try to get together with you again?~" Fubuki teased, "Urusai! Baka!" Kuro-chan shouted angrily at Fubuki. "Hai, hai, hai..." Fubuki cowered behind me, "Etto, let's forget about how they are here and let's just go back up, shall we?" Dusk quickly said to lower the tension. "Hai!" We all said as we boarded the elevator.

I then latched onto Dusk's arm, he then put his arm around me and pulled me closer and I just snuggled under his arm. I felt someone staring at us, but I ignored it. Ayame was chatting with Nana and Fubuki stayed away from Kuro-chan. We then reached the floor that we were heading to and we got out. "Did you finish streaming?" Dusk asked me, "Sou! We did!" I said. "Did you have fun?" He asked me, "Of course!" I giggled. "That's good to hear." He said in a soft tone, "You're starting to sound like my dad." I giggled and he just chuckled quietly. "I-Is everything alright, Dusk?" I looked at him as we walked down the hallway. I saw Kuro-chan looking at Dusk with wide eyes for some reason. "Huh? Etto, sou. Everything is fine." He said as he gave me a small smile. "H-hai." I said, Nana then came up to him and patted his back and gave him a reassuring smile and proceeded to talk to Ayame. 'Why are Kuro-chan and Nana both acting like they know what is happening?' I thought to myself. "Hey, no need to worry about me." Dusk said as he ruffled the top of my head.

"Hai. I won't." I gave him a smile of my own. "There it is." He chuckled. We then walked to our designated recording rooms. "These are our recording rooms." I said, "Ayame, you should show me yours!" Nana said. "Hai! Let's go!" She said excitedly as we walked down the hall to her room. Each room was decorated with personality so newcomers could tell whose recording room was whose. Dusk has told me before how much that actually helped him when he first got hired. We then went to a red door with an oni mask hanging off of it and some red lanterns and some other decorations. "Ooooh! Sugoi!" Nana exclaimed, "Ah, arigatou!" Ayame giggled. "This is so cool!" Nana observed, "This is only the door." Kuro-chan scoffed. Dusk then gave Kuro-chan a look, "I mean, it's cool and all, but we haven't seen the inside." She restated and Dusk gave her a pat on the head.

"True!" Nana said, Ayame then opened the door to her room and showed us the inside. Of course, Fubuki and I have already been inside her room before, but the others haven't. There was red led light on the edges of the noise cancelling foam walls. Her setup was as normal as any streaming set up, but she had a few pictures hung up above the setup. I looked at them and she had pictures of a group picture we took with all the Hololive members, a photo with me, a photo with Nana, and a few more memorable pictures. What caught my eye was that it looked like she also took a picture with Dusk and taped it on the side of her pc. I giggled and Ayame saw what I was looking at and she quickly gently shoved me away and blushed. The others didn't notice as they were just looking around the room. She also had a mini-fridge where Dusk swiftly and silently pulled out an ice tea without anyone noticing besides me. He opened it and took a sip. "-and that's pretty much for my room." Ayame finished. "Sugoi!" Nana said once more. "I hate to admit, but I like the colors..." Kuro-chan mumbled, "What was that?" Ayame smiled, "Nothing! This place is boring, let's move on!" She quickly said and we laughed. Dusk just chuckled to himself and followed her out.

We then all went out and we decided to go to my recording room. Fubuki's recording room was right next to mine so we can head there right after we are done with mine. "Well, here is my room." I said as we arrived in front of my recording room. I had a moon on the door, a little oni mask, a little white fox, a black wolf with another one with a heart around it, and a pretty big picture of every Hololive member with a giant heart behind it. Dusk smiled at me, one of his rare smiles and it made my heart flutter. "Why are you smiling?" I whispered to him, "The decoration is always wholesome whenever I look at it, just like you." He said as he booped my nose and I giggled.

I showed them around my room, I decorated it so it was bright and lively. It had warm colors with lanterns hanging in the background. Some charms, I also had a spare ukulele in here, pictures of me and the Hololive members hanging out. "Mio, this is adorable!" Nana said as she pointed to a few framed pictures of me and...I gulped. It was the framed pictures of me and Khonsu. "You and Dusk were so kawaii together back then!" Nana said, I looked at Dusk and he looked away from the pictures and completely ignored it, which kind of hurt my heart. "Etto, sou!" I said, there was really nothing left to show so we went to Fubuki's recording office right after.

Fubuki's door was simply decorated with a picture of a fox and a wolf, a game character that she loved and told me that his name was Mirage, and a chibi form of Fubuki. I have also been to Fubuki's room many times before. Like her door, the inside was simply decorated and its theme was a little futuristic. She had a replica of a statue of Mirage, a picture of her holding Oga's horn, and other decorations. "It's sugoi!" Nana exclaimed, she was having so much fun just from looking at our rooms. It was adorable and kind of reminded me of Ayame. "I think that's it for the tour of our recording rooms, we can show you the others and places we can go around here." I started, but then someone called my name. "Mio! Ayame! Where are you? We need to head to our dance lesson! The others are here with me already!" Marine shouted. "Oh! Almost forgot about that! Let's go Ayame! Fubuki, you can continue the tour if you want!" I said as I went to give Dusk a quick peck on the cheek and me and Ayame ran out and down the hall to meet up with the others.

Dusk's (Khonsu) POV

As Mio and Ayame were just leaving, but Ayame backtracked and went over to give me a hug before running back to follow Mio. "She's a sweetheart, isn't she?" Nana came up behind me and asked, "They both are." I chuckled, Kuro-chan was just hanging out in the back. "Hehe, I have to do some stuff as well. So I will see you guys around?" Fubuki giggled nervously and I knew she wanted to get out of here. "Sure, see you around." I said and she took off. "What happens now?" Nana asked, "Well, let's meet some of the other members, shall we?" I said, "Hai!" Nana said and Kuro-chan just scoffed. I then pulled Kuro-chan over, "What are you doing, baka!" She flushed, but I ignored her. We then walked down the hall and Nana followed us, "Where are we heading?" Nana asked, "Just down the hall to a different section of recording rooms." I said. "How many rooms are there?" She asked, "Over 32 rooms on this floor, some are empty for newcomers. At least that's what they told me." I said, "Ohhh, hai!" Nana said. Kuro-chan acted upset that I was dragging her into this, but she slowly twined her tail with mine again.

"Who are we going to meet first?" Nana asked, "Why not the first idol recruited on this team?" I said, "Oh! Sou! I want to meet Sora-sama, I have been dreaming of meeting her in person!" Nana said, she was getting really excited like a little child. "Hai, hai, let's fulfill your dream then." I chuckled as I patted her head. I then led them to Sora's recording room if I remembered correctly. I then stopped in front of her decorated door and before I knocked on the door, I looked at Kuro-chan. "Do you want to let go of me now?" I asked, "No, I order you to hold onto me." She said, "Fine, imouto." I joked, "Eh?!" Kuro-chan said in surprise and I chuckled. I then knocked on the door three times. "Who's there?" We heard Sora on the other side. "It's Dusk, are you streaming right now?" I asked her, "No, not currently." She said as we heard her walk to the door. "Great, well I brought a fan over." I said, "Nani? Dusk, why would you do that?!" Sora quickly opened the door, "Ta-da." I said as I showed her Nana.

"Oh, I thought you meant you actually brought over a stranger. But it's Nana-chan." Sora sighed in relief, "I heard about you." She added and smiled friendly. "Really!?" She said and I thought Nana was going to explode in joy. "Yeah! Ayame told me about you!" Sora giggled. "Oh, it's an honor to meet you!" Nana said and hugged her. Sora laughed and she looked at me and Kuro-chan. "Oh, Kuro-chan. You seem to be in a great mood today." Sora giggled nervously. "Sou, Sou, Sou." Kuro-chan rolled her eyes in annoyance. I elbowled her gently and she sighed, "I'm glad you found someone you like and trust, Kuro-chan." Sora smiled, "Nani?! What do you mean? I don't like or trust anyone!" She fumed and Sora eyed me. "Etto...He is an exception." She mumbled. "Glad to hear, imouto." I chuckled, "Ne! Stop calling me that!" Kuro-chan not-so-lightly punched me in the stomach. "There is the old Kuro-chan." Sora said.

"Well, that's it Sora. I just wanted to introduce Nana to some of the Hololive members." I said, "Oh, good idea!" Sora said, "Sorry for bothering you, we'll be leaving now." I said, "It's all good! And Dusk..." Sora started, "Sou?" I respond. "Can I talk to you for a sec?" Sora asked politely, "Sou, of course." I said, Sora then signaled me into her recording room. "I will be right back." I said to Nana and Kuro-chan as I pried off Kuro-chan and she growled. I then followed Sora to her recording room and she closed the door behind her. "So, what did you need?" I asked. "Well, some of the Hololive members have been talking about you and they sound like they really know you. So I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow so we can get to know each other a little better." She said as she tapped her pointer finger together shyly.

"Oh..." I was a little bit shocked, not going to lie. "I mean, it's okay if you don't wanna do it. I totally understand-" She started to ramble, "No, no. I will go tomorrow. Don't worry." I chuckled. "Great! I hope we will have a great time together!" She said and gave me a smile. "Sou, of course we will." I said, "Do you have my number?" I asked her, "Etto...no. I thought it would be a little embarrassing." She said, "Here." I said as I found a pencil and paper and wrote down my number on it. "See you tomorrow." I said, "See you!" She said and I left her recording room. As I closed the door behind me, I turned around and saw Nana just being really happy and Kuro-chan looking at me with her arms crossed. "Nani? What are you looking at me for?" I asked Kuro-chan, "What did Sora talk to you about that was so important that she had to close the door behind her?" Kuro-chan asked, "She just wanted to ask a question." I said, which was basically true. "Hmph, hai." She sighed, "Let's continue our meet and greet." I said as I led them down to another office. 'Ah, Rushia's office...Hopefully she is in a good mood today' I thought as I knocked on the door three times.

"Coming!" Rushia's muffled voice said, she then opened the door and looked at me. "Konbanwa, Dusk!" She looked up at me and smiled as she saw me, "Konbanwa, Rushia. I wanted to introduce you to Nana, she is a mother of Ayame. I was just showing her around since it's her first time here." I said as I brought Nana in front of me. Rushia was then emitting a dark aura and was staring daggers at Nana and me. Kuro-chan was behind me, minding her own business so Rushia didn't see her. "Konbanwa, Nana-chan." Rushia said coldly, "Y-y-y-you can just call me Nana." Nana stuttered. "I see that there are more girls hanging out with you, Dusk." Rushia then stared into my soul. "I mean, it's kind of inevitable-" I started, "Even if it is, why don't you hang out with Rushia more? She cares about you." Rushia muttered. Kuro-chan then pushed me aside and faced Rushia herself. "Oi, Rushia. What do you think you're doing?" She growled, "Oh, if it isn't Kuro-chan herself. I should've known you would've liked Dusk." Rushia then started to giggle uncontrollably.

Kuro-chan just looked at her and Nana hid behind me. Rushia then looked at Kuro-chan with a deadly stare. "Hey, hey, break it up." I said as I pulled Kuro-chan aside, I then looked back at Rushia. "Rushia, gomen I haven't been keeping in touch with you. Please accept my apologies and I will spend more time with you starting today." I said, Rushia's face then lit up and her personality changed completely. "Will you promise Rushia that you will spend more time with her?" She stuck out her pinky finger, "I promise." I said and made a pinky promise with Rushia. "I'm happy that you promised to spend more time with Rushia." Rushia beamed at me. "Of course, we will be on our way now." I said as I gave her a head pat. "Hai! See you later today, Dusk!" Rushia said happily, "See you." I said and we walked down the hall. "D-D-Dusk, what was that about?" Nana was still hanging onto me, shaking.

"Honestly, It's better if we don't go in depth about it. Maybe one day I will explain it to you." I said as we walked, "H-hai." She replied. "Let's go meet Towa." I suggested, "Oh! Towa-sama!" Nana exclaimed, 'Nana does know her idols' I thought and chuckled to myself. We then stopped at Towa's door and I knocked three times. Towa just opened the door and looked up at me and her eyes widened. "Konbanwa, Towa. We meet again." I smirked, "E-e-eh!? Etto...K-konbanwa, we indeed meet again." Towa stuttered. Towa, I want you to meet Nana. Ayame's mother." I said. "Chotto matte, what about Mio?" Towa asked, "I mean, another mother of Ayame. She has two." I said, "Oh, hai. I understand." Towa said. Nana and Towa then started to have a conversation for a little bit. Kuro-chan leaned against my shoulder and sighed in boredom.

"Ne, why don't you go socialize more?" I asked Kuro-chan, "I already have to deal with white one's fans. They LOVE me." She sighed. "I'm not surprised." I chuckled, the conversation between Nana and Towa went on for sometime now, but they eventually finished up. "Arigatou, Towa-sama!" Nana said, "You can just call me Towa, catch you later!" Towa said. "Arigatou Towa for taking your time to let me introduce Nana to some of the members." I said to Towa, "Your welcome, Dusk!" She said, I then clasped my hands on her shoulder. "You're not off the hook yet, you understand?" I said calmly. "H-h-h-hai." Towa gulped. "Good to hear." I chuckled and walked away, leaving a terrified Towa.

"What did she do?" Nana asked as she caught up to me, "Oh, I don't think you would want to know." I suddenly got a little nervous if she found out what happened. "Tell me, please?" Nana asked. "Let's just say that Towa and some of her friends played a prank on me and Ayame." I tried to summarize the situation without saying that they made us kiss. "Oh, I see!" Nana said as she skipped down the hall. 'Is she really a mother? More like a daughter sometimes' I thought to myself as I watched her. Kuro-chan then slowly followed me, she was falling behind.

I then stopped and lowered myself down, "Eh? Dusk, what do you think you are doing?" Kuro-chan asked, "Well, you seemed tired of following us. So I was wondering if you wanted me to carry you." I simply asked, she then scoffed. "I don't just go around saying yes to people, but you're an exception. So yes, I want you to carry me." Kuro-chan said as she got on top of my back and I lifted her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on mine. I then jogged down to meet up with Nana, she stopped by Aqua's door. "Sugoi, isn't this Aqua-sama's recording room?" Nana asked, "Sou, it is." I said. "Can I meet her?" Nana asked, "If she is not streaming." I said as I knocked on the door three times. "E-e-e-etto, w-w-who is it?" Aqua stuttered so quietly that it was barely audible. "It's Dusk and a friend I want you to meet." I answered. "H-hai..." Aqua said. Aqua then slowly opened the door a little bit and peeked out. I waved with Kuro-chan on my back and Nana stood in front of me, waving as well.

Aqua then opened the door wider and she seemed to be getting really nervous. "Etto...K-k-konbanwa...I-I-I am M-M-Minato A-A-Aqua desu, you can j-j-just call me Aqua." Aqua stuttered out, it was almost like she was breaking down. "Konbanwa! It's nice to meet you, Aqua-sama!" Nana exclaimed, Aqua then looked at me pleadingly to get her out of this situation. I then bent my head down next to her ear, "If you have a nice little conversation with Nana here, I will play Apex with you tonight." I whispered, "Hai! Deal! I-I can do this!" Aqua said determinedly. I then stepped back and watched the conversation unfold. "You are good at making deals, aren't you?" Kuro-chan mumbled, "It's a skill I had to use back in the day." I chuckled. "Interesting..." Kuro-chan's voice was barely audible.

'Now I think about it. How many deals did I make today?' I thought to myself, I then moved Kuro-chan around so now she was in my arms and I sat down. I leaned against the wall and waited. Kuro-chan then snuggled under the crook of my neck and laid still. It kind of reminded me a lot of Mio. "Dusk! I did it!" Aqua suddenly came up to and clasped her little hands on my cheeks. "Good for you." I said, "You owe me the Apex games tonight, right?" Aqua said, "Sou, sou, sou. You earned it." I chuckled, "Yatta!" She said. "Well, we will be heading on our way now." I said as I stood back up with Kuro-chan in my arms. "Hai! Bye, bye! It was nice meeting you, Nana-chan!" Aqua waved at us. "It was nice to meet you too, Aqua-sama!" Nana said and waved. We then moved on down the hall. "Honestly, it's great to meet all the different members and all, but I kind of want to see Ayame's dance lesson." Nana said, "Hai, I was actually thinking of the same thing." I chuckled, "I guess parents mind think alike." Nana giggled and I swear Kuro-chan scoffed in her little nap.

I then tried to remember where they usually take their dance lesson and I remembered that it was located in the yoga room, located near the gym. I then led Nana towards the gym, then we found a vending machine along the way. I then decided to purchase two water bottles and carefully took the two water bottles and put it in my jacket's pockets. I then looked at Nana. "Do you want anything to drink?" I asked, "Nn, can I have a coke?" She asked, "Hai." I said as I slowly brought out my wallet and carefully pulled out some yens, without disturbing Kuro-chan. I then handed the yen to Nana and she took it to buy herself a coke. We then continued our way to the yoga/dance room. We arrived at the entrance to the gym, "Hey Nana, can you go through one of my pockets and there should be my card." I said, "Hai." She said as she checked my pockets. She was scavenging every pocket until she found it, she pulled it out and scanned it. The door then unlocked and we entered. Nana held the door for me, "Arigatou." I said as I entered, while still carrying Kuro-chan.

Fortunately, no one was using the gym so I wouldn't get questions on why I was carrying Kuro-chan. We then reached the door to the yoga and dance room and we heard music and instructions being given out. Nana did the honor of scanning my card again. "This place is highly secured." Nana said as the door unlocked. "No kidding." I said as she held the door for me again. I then quietly entered with Nana right behind me, there were benches along the walls so we sat on those. I gently set Kuro-chan on the bench as well, sitting up. She then slowly awakened from her nap, "Where are we and why is there obnoxious music playing?" Kuro-chan yawned, "We are at some of the member's dance lessons." I said, "Hai..." Kuro-chan sighed disappointingly. Somehow, no one has noticed us. Not even the instructor, she was instructing and encouraging Mio and the others so much that she didn't even notice us.

They were all working hard all the way till the song ended. Nana then clapped, "Yatta! Sugoi!" She shouted and I stood up and clapped with her as well. I chuckled as everybody immediately looked at us, "Dusk?! Nana?!" What are you doing here?" Ayame and Mio exclaimed. "I'm here too, you know?" Kuro-chan grumbled, "Oh! Gomen, Kuro-chan..." Mio giggled nervously. "Mio, I see you have some "stuff" to get taken care of. So how about this, all of you get a 10 minute break." The instructor said with an amused smile on her face. "H-h-hai!" Mio said with a red face. The instructor then walked out of the room and Mio quickly rushed towards me.

"What are you doing here?!" Mio exclaimed, "Nani? Not happy to see me?" I asked, "No, not that! I'm very happy to see you, but like what are you doing in our dance lesson?" Mio asked. Nana wanted to see Ayame's dance lesson, so I brought her here." I simply said, she then looked at Nana and Nana gave her a thumbs up. Mio then sighed, "I guess, but you surprised me. I mean, you surprised all of us." Mio said as she hugged me.

"That's my specialty." I said as I hugged her back. She then let go and I handed her the water bottle that I bought from the vending machine. "Oh! Arigatou, Dusk! I was going to run back to my office and grab my water bottle, but you saved me!" Mio said happily as she took it. Suddenly, something small crashed into me for a hug. I then patted Ayame's head and wrapped my arms around her too. I also handed her a water bottle as she let go of me, "Arigatou!" She said. Ayame then turned around and went to give Nana a hug. "What about me?!" Marine asked, "Oh, didn't you bring a water bottle?" I asked, "Maybe, but I want some love too!" She exclaimed. "Hai, then come over here." I said and she happily did. I then patted her head, hoping it was enough to keep her happy. Surprisingly, it was.

"So, what did you guys do?" Mio asked me as she took a sip of the water. "I just took Nana around to meet some of the other Hololive members." I replied, "Oh! Good idea!" Mio said after she drank the water. "That's exactly what Sora said." I chuckled. She then looked at me right in the eye and just stared at me. I then broke eye contact and looked away. I saw her tail uncurl and droop out of the corner of my eye. I couldn't look Mio right in the eye for long, especially if she also stares right back at me, it just hurts me everytime. Kuro-chan was scrolling through her phone with her signature bored face. "She is really getting close to you, the closest I ever see her get close to someone. Except Fubuki, of course." Mio whispered to me. "Sou, hopefully she's feeling better about herself though." I sighed. "Do you think you would ever leave me for her?" Mio asked me, "Why would you ever think about that?" I asked in disbelief. "I don't know, just a question." Mio said, "Nani? Is it because she is getting really clingy to me now?" I asked as I tried to look Mio in the eyes. She then was the one to look away and she nodded.

My ears just drooped, she still thinks that I would leave her for someone else. I thought I made it clear that I loved her to death. I guess, not. "Come on, Mio. Don't be like that." I said softly as I raised her chin. "Hai." She said quietly, "Gomen for asking that question. Sometimes I just doubt myself." She added, I moved a strand of hair out of her face. "Don't doubt yourself. If something goes wrong between us, it's not going to be your fault. It's most likely going to be mine." I said. "Then you shouldn't doubt yourself too." Mio pouted, "Hai, hai, hai. I won't." I chuckled, "Then promise me that both of us will live together, happily." Mio said as she stuck out her pinky finger. Instead of making a pinky promise, I leaned down and kissed Mio on the lip. "I promise." I said as I pulled away and let go of her chin. "I will see you around, Mio. Your break is almost over and I don't want to distract you. Love you." I said and I gave Ayame a hug. I then made my way towards the door, "Nana, Kuro-chan. You girls coming?" I asked them, "Can I watch them, please?" Nana asked, "Hai, how about you Kuro-chan?" I questioned, "I'm coming with you." She replied as she put her phone away and got up.

Both of us then left the dance room right as the instructor made her way back in. Kuro-chan's phone started ringing, she sighed as she pulled out her phone. She answered, "What do you want, Fubuki." Kuro-chan asked. I then assumed Fubuki was talking, "No, I am not on a date! And I am not going to record with you, white one. I thought I made that clear." Kuro-chan said. Fubuki was talking again. "What, your fans are begging you to bring me in? I don't care if they spam you with red superchats! I-" Kuro-chan was about to ramble so I stopped her, "Just go ahead and record for a little bit. You don't have to stay for too long." I suggested. "Fine. White one, I am coming right now..." Kuro-chan sighed and hung up. "I can't believe you're making me go." Kuro-chan pouted as she looked at me. "Hey, you might have fun. Who knows?" I said as I gave her an encouraging pat on the back.

"Hai..." She said, "Well, go on. I will catch you later." I said, "Hai. I guess I will see you soon." She said as she made her way out of the gym and on her way to Fubuki's recording office. "Now, what do I do now?" I asked myself. "I guess I can take a stroll around the city. If they need anything, they will call me." I planned as I made my way out of the gym as well. I took the elevator down and walked towards the bus. I unlocked the door and opened it, I then grabbed my mask and put it on. I lifted up my hood and walked out the exit of the underground parking lot. I walked down the driveway of the production building and slowly walked out towards the city. I put my hands in my pocket and walked down the streets of the city. 'I'm kind of hungry actually' I realized so I decided to go around to see if there are any restaurants or food trucks that looked interesting.

I then decided to go to a seafood restaurant because I heard it was popular. So I entered and it was pretty busy, a waiter then came up to me. "Hello, welcome to The Serpent's Seafood Restaurant." The waiter bowed. "How many people will you have today?" He asked, I then held up one finger. "Hai, follow me please." He said and I nodded. I then followed him as he brought me to a one person's table. "Here is the menu to our wide variety of seafood dishes and here is a little list for you to fill in. We will then make what you ordered on the list and bring it right out to you." He said, I then nodded. "I will be back soon to take your order!" The waiter said as he walked away to take orders from another customer. I then looked through the options and I didn't want to eat much so I decided to order some appetizers.

I then grabbed the pencil that the waiter provided and I filled in some appetizers. I ordered a plate of takoyaki, fried shrimps, and some squids. I also ordered ice water. I then waited for the waiter to come back and take my orders. A passing waitress saw that I was waiting for someone to take my order so she took it for me. I nodded in thanks and she smiled as she took it to the kitchen. I then waited for my appetizers to come out, so I pulled out my phone and was just scrolling through social media. I passed multiple theories on who the samurai really is, which I thought was kind of funny because some of them were straight up jokes.

I scrolled through recent news and checked on some Hololive tweets. My appetizers then came out with the ice water, which the process only took 15 minutes. I nodded in thanks, without saying a single word and took off my mask to eat. I was enjoying my appetizers and just as I finished up my appetizers, the glass shattered in front of the restaurant and yelling. "GET ON THE GROUND AND GIVE US ALL OF YOUR STUFF!" A group of robbers busted through the windows and doors, with guns in their hands. Chaos broke out and there was screaming both from the inside and outside. They quickly went through and stole everything they thought was valuable. A guy went up to me and pointed a gun at me. "You! Give me all of your money, now!" He yelled and I just sat there. "Listen here, punk. I don't want to pull the trigger, but I will gladly do so if you don't cooperate right now!" He warned, "3, 2, 1-" He counted down and I quickly snatched his gun and pointed it down towards the ground. Multiple shots rang out as he shot the ground, I then disarmed him. I punched him straight in the face and knocked him out cold.

I then unloaded the gun and threw it on the ground, the robber's friends then pointed their guns at me and all fired multiple shots at me. I had to be careful of where I go because a civilian could easily get caught in crossfire. I flipped a table for some minimal cover and looked around for anything I could use a weapon. I then ran and dove behind the sushi bar they had and I then saw a sushi knife on the ground and I picked it up. I then stood up and threw the knife at his leg. It impaled his leg and the guy fell to his knees as  slid over the sushi bar and ran towards him. I slid towards him and uppercutted him right in the jaw and pulled out the knife from his leg in one swift motion. I then used that same knife and threw it at the other robbers legs and repeated the same tactic. I got shot in the stomach from the next guy I was targeting, but I kept running at him and tried to be more agile and use my surroundings. I then got the last guy and all of them were unconscious. I had a couple bullet wounds near my stomach and legs, but nothing too severe. They really couldn't aim.

"Don't move or I will blow this woman's brains out!" The same voice that commanded everyone to get on the ground, yelled behind me. I then quickly turned around and saw him, holding his gun against an innocent head. "Drop the knife!" He ordered, 'Where are the cops?!' I thought and that's when I heard the distance blaring of the police cars. 'We don't have much time' I sweated as I slowly lowered my knife towards the ground. As I did that, he thought he caught me off guard and started blasting his pistol. I knew this was coming and rolled out of the way, but I still got nicked in the leg by a bullet. I then precisely aimed my knife and threw it at the robber and it impaled right into his head. He dropped down, dead. I then ran towards the hostage and checked her for any wounds. She was fine and I looked around the restaurant which was now a mess.

"Is everyone okay?" I asked in a deep voice. "Yes! Thank you! You are a hero!" Several chanted as I looked around and looked like no one got hurt, which was really good to hear. "If anyone's belongings got stolen, go and find it." I said as I signaled the unconscious bodies around me and one corpse. The police sirens were basically right there so I paid for my meal as I set my money on one of the tables that was still standing and I had to make a dash towards the back. I ran through the kitchen, where the chefs and some of the waiters and waitresses were hiding. It was a little bit awkward running through the kitchen and trying to locate the back door. Someone even had to point where the back door was and I ran into the alley way that the back door led to. I then looked around to see what I could use to get on top of the buildings. I then hopped on a giant garbage disposal, leapt to a ventilation box, and climbed up on top of the roof, using pieces of bricks that create ledges.

I jumped from rooftop to rooftop, trying to get to the Hololive production building as fast as I can before they figured out what happened. My right leg killed me during the whole process of climbing up and jumping across rooftops, but I had to get back before they noticed what's wrong so I didn't make Mio and the rest of them worried. 'They might find out anyway because of social media' One side of my brain thought, 'True, if they find out then they find out. It's inevitable' The other side of my brain thought as I kept on leaping across rooftops.

Note: Hope you all enjoyed this lengthy chapter, again, I do apologize for not updating daily. I guess it's what all writers face, but at least the story is still going, right? Hopefully? I have been give my other book a little more love so that's also may push updates, but that's pretty much it. Let me know if there are any mistakes and hope you are all doing good my Wattpad theorist! (6586 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...