Be a Good Girl [Gojo Satoru x...

Da seekerislost

After escaping from an abusive relationship, [Y/n] looks for a fresh start in Tokyo. Upon meeting the charism... Altro

New beginning
Mixed signals
Distressed
Friendship
Amendment
Realization
Calm
Interlude
Lonely Cries
Recovery
Composure
Fearful Scent
Buddies
Confession
Sweet Date
Endless Smile
Quarrel
Call Me Daddy
A Good Shower
Unspoken Fear
Advise
Unravel
A Place to Hide
Peace of Mind
Let's Talk
Distrust
Jealousy
Night Stroll
Wet Dreams
Audacity
No Touching
Take a Seat
Cherished Memories

Friends

3.8K 128 199
Da seekerislost

After Gojo's actions last night, you weren't looking forward to seeing him at work. You were anxious and didn't know how you would react if you ran into him.

'At least I don't have to walk past his house.' You thought as you got into the car and pulled out of your driveway.

The car given to you by the collage was strictly for work. Although it spend the weekends in your garage, you weren't allowed to drive it for your own personal use. That's why you would take the train on the weekends.

You parked into the school and sat in the car because as usual you were an hour early. Your heart was racing and you breathed heavily.

"Calm down [Y/n], pull yourself together." You said trying to steady your heartbeat.

'God I didn't even see him yet, but just the thought of him and I being in the same place is freaking me out.' You thought placing your head on the stirring wheel.

"Sigh...what's wrong with me?" You asked feeling yourself dose off.

'Knock, knock'

A tap on the window woke you up.

"Oh, good morning Mr Ijichi." You said after rolling down the car's window.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you Miss [L/n] good morning, is everything okay?" Ijichi asked with a concerned look.

"Everything's fine." You responded with a bright smile.

"Okay then, let's do our best again this week." He said.

Ijichi would say this to all the managers in the beginning of every week, it was somewhat of a weekly chant for him.

"Yes Sir." You responded enthusiastically.

"Well, I'll see you later Miss [L/n]." Ijichi said before he started walking.

"See you Mr Ijichi." You replied.

Ijichi's weekly chant made you feel somewhat better.

"Ok [Y/n] time to start work. Forget about him and let's have a great day." You said cheerfully as you left your car. You made your way to your office feeling much better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While doing your usual work you came across a report you didn't understand, so you went to Ijichi for help.

*Knock knock*

"Come in." Ijichi said.

"Sorry to disturb you Mr Ijichi but-" You paused when you saw Gojo sitting in the office. Your heart began to race again.

"Yes Miss [L/n] is there an issue?" Ijichi asked.

"...Uhm it's not really an issue, I can come back later if you're busy." You replied as you made your way out of his office.

"No, I'm not busy, don't mind Mr Gojo." Ijichi said raising from his chair and reaching out his hand for the papers you were holding.

"Hello Miss [L/n], don't mind me." Gojo said with a smile.

"Hello Mr Gojo." You responded as you handed Ijichi the papers.

'Miss [L/n]?...Well that's a first.' You thought.

"Miss [L/n] what seems to be the problem?" Ijichi asked.

"Right...I don't understand this report, it says the events happened on the same day but the dates on each page are different.

Ijichi clarified everything and soon you went back to your office. Strange enough when you were Ijichi's office, Gojo did not utter a single word nor did he even look at you.

That whole time you were there, he just sat quietly scrolling through his phone.

'Why was he acting strange...did that woman get angry and leave last night because he took too long and now he's blaming me?' You thought as you walked back to your office.

Gojo continued to give you a cold shoulder for the rest of the week. You tried to speak to him after work on Friday but he brushed off the conversation and said he had 'things to do' then left.

'Sigh...I don't know him well enough to even make up scenarios in my head as to why he's acting this way.' You thought as he walked away.

"It doesn't matter though..." You whispered "...it's not like I escaped that hell hole and came to Tokyo to make friends or anything."

'Yeah that's right, I've always been alone so it doesn't really matter.' You thought as you made your way to your car.

Your weekend was uneventful and the week that followed was the same as the previous with Gojo giving you a cold shoulder, but you weren't bothered by it anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After two whole weeks of Gojo basically ignoring your existence, he made his way to your office.

*Knock knock*

"Miss short skirt-chan." He sang as he entered your office.

"Its Miss [L/n][F/n]...how can I help you Mr Gojo?" You asked with a serious look on your face.

"Drop the Mr and call me Gojo...so...?" He asked as he took a seat.

"So what?" You asked, obviously confused. "And who said you could sit?"

"Did you miss me?" He asked with a smirk, ignoring your second question.

"Why would I miss you if I saw you this morning?" You asked.

"I'm talking about the past two weeks." He said leaning onto your table.

"Oh that, not really." You replied.

'So he was doing it on purpose huh?...that's kinda immature." You thought.

"What do you mean, not really?" He asked sounding surprised.

"Well at first I was worried that maybe I did something wrong but then it didn't matter." You said with your eyes fixated on your screen.

"How so?" He asked rubbing his chin.

"Because we aren't friends, so it really doesn't matter whether you're avoiding me or not."

Gojo was clearly hurt by those words but his blindfold made it easy for him to hide he's emotions.

'Was ignoring her the wrong move.' He thought.

"Ouch [Y/n] that hurt! So if we're not friends, then what am I to you?" He asked trying to sound playful.

"You're a guy from work." You replied as you shifted your eyes from the screen to him.

"How can you say something so hurtful to me, you big meanie." He whined.

"I'm just being honest here." You replied.

Gojo leaned back into the chair quietly.

'Wow she's not joking.' He thought.

*Bzzz bzzz* Your phone vibrated.

You smiled softly at your phone as you opened the message.

"Hmm...is it the guy that works at the cafe that's making you smile like this?" He asked now hovering over your shoulder trying to read your message.

"What the fuck Gojo this is invasion of privacy!!" You yelled angrily as you hid your phone.

You weren't even surprised by the fact that he just appeared behind you.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to know who-?"

"No!..." you yelled cutting him off "...don't stand around reading people's text messages, that's wrong and how do you even know about him, huh? Are you some kind of a creepy stalker?" You asked angrily.

"You're right, what I did was wrong so please forgive me." He said before going back to sit and lowering his head.

'He seems like he's genuinely sorry.' You thought.

"Sigh...ok but if you ever do that again I'll report you to HR and I'll never talk to you again." You said with a serious look on your face.

"Okay, I promise I'll never do that again." He said lifting his head.

"You didn't answer my question. How do you know about him?" You asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'm not a stalker or anything...I saw him write his number on one of the napkins the day we ran into each other at the cafe." He explained.

"So you saw him...while you were on a date...you watched him instead of paying attention to your woman?" You asked in disbelief.

"She's not my woman..." He clarified.

"Your mistress, your lover, your friend with benefits, I don't really care. What I want to know is why you were paying attention to the guy who was doing my order instead of paying attention to the woman you were with?" You asked.

"Don't take it the wrong way, it's not like I was watching him. I just happened to see it when he wrote his number and put it in your order." He explained with a smile.

"You're weird." You said looking at him in a strange way.

"Hmmmm...so can I have your number too?" He asked with the brightest smile.

"No." You firmly responded.

"Why not?" He whined.

"I don't wanna give you my number...now get out of my office I have work to do." You said.

"You big mea-"

"Meanie, yes I know...now get out." You said.

Gojo started to make his way out but then stopped at the door.

"I'll be returning at lunchtime, so try not to miss me while I'm gone, ok Miss 'short skirt-chan?'" He said facing your way with that stupid smirk on his face.

"Its Miss [L/n][F/n] and just go before I throw you with something." You said rolling your eyes.

"Oh my aren't we violent." He teased before closing the door behind him.

"What an idiot." You said as you stared at your phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He kept his word and came back during lunchtime sucking on a lollipop.

"Wow Miss 'short skirt-chan' you're still typing?" He said as he entered your office.

"Its Miss [L/n][F/n] and I have a lot of work today." You responded.

"Let's go buy lunch, you can't work on an empty stomach." He suggested as he stood next to your desk.

"I don't need to buy lunch, I brought a bento from home today." You replied while still typing.

"Woah Miss short skirt-chan's home cooking! I'd like to give it a try." He said cheerfully removing the lollipop from his mouth.

"Its Miss [L/n][F/n]" You corrected.

"Oh Satoru-kun, I'd love to feed you my bento, but I only have one pair of chopsticks. You don't mind if we share chopsticks and have an indirect kiss, do you handsome?" Gojo said in a feminine voice trying to sound like you, but failed miserably.

"Oh Satoru-kun, aren't you a bit too old to be sucking on a lollipop?" You stopped typing and asked in a mocking tone, averting the fact that Gojo just admitted that he wanted to share chopsticks with you.

"Hmmm, you should say my name like that more often and no, lollipops are the sweets that helped me become so good with my tongue." He responded as he took a seat.

"Good with your tongue?" You asked sounding a little confused.

"Yeah [Y/n]. I'm really, really good with my tongue." He said seductively as he licked the lollipop and stared at you...well at least it felt like he was staring at you.

"Oohhh... you do travel a lot so it does make sense that you're multilingual right?" You asked with a smile.

'Is she serious right now?' He thought as he stared at you.

"That's not what I...you know what, just forget it." He said throwing his hands up.

"Okay." You replied and started typing again.

Gojo sat quietly staring at you as he was dumbfounded by your answer.

"What?" You asked when you finally clicked enter on your keyboard and turned to him.

"What do you mean what...I didn't do anything." He responded.

"Why are you just sitting there and staring at me?"

"How do you know I'm staring?"

"I can feel your eyes looking at me." You said.

"Miss 'short skirt-chan' have you ever had any friends?" He asked still sucking on the lollipop.

'Where is this coming from?' You thought.

"Its Miss [L/n][F/n] and no never, I've always been alone. Why?"

"Never huh?...I knew it." He said ignoring your question.

"Ok second question...have you ever had a boyfriend?" He asked playfully.

"Yes I've had one." You replied.

'Well that's unexpected, she's always been alone, but she has had a boyfriend. How's that even possible?' Gojo thought before realizing your grim expression.

'Hmmm, I'm guessing that it didn't end well?' He thought as he studied your expression.

"Not the answer you expected huh?" You asked breaking the silence in the room.

"Yep..." He replied.

"...let's be friends." The white haired man said with a bright smile.

"If it's a ploy for you to get my number, I'm still no-"

"No it's not that...you said that you've never had a friend before, so let me be your first friend." He said with a genuine smile.

"Hmmm, so if I told you that I have friends but never had a boyfriend, you would've asked to be my first boyfriend?" You asked with a suspicious look.

Gojo burst into laughter.

'Why's he laughing...it's a serious question.' You thought.

"Oh Miss 'short skirt-chan' you're hilarious..." He said as he dramatically wiped a fake tear off his blindfold.

"Its Miss [L/n][F/n]."

"...relationships aren't my thing. Sure I've slept with a lot of women, but I don't date them." He said casually.

"And these women are okay with that?" You asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yep, I always make sure that they are on the same page as me." He explained.

"Casual sex huh?...Tokyo women sure are something." You said.

"I haven't just been with women form Tokyo you know, I do a lot of traveling." He pointed out.

"Mr world wide, well aren't you a little slut? Be careful you might catch something." You said jokingly.

"Don't you dare slut shame me..." He responded playfully.

"... and sweet of you to care about me Miss 'short skirt-chan', but don't worry I always use protection." He continued with a smile.

"Its Miss [L/n][F/n] and good for you...I guess." You said smiling back at him.

"By the way [Y/n] you're amazing for not being flustered or anything by our conversation. Most women would be blushing like crazy right now." He said before biting into his lollipop.

"Ha-ha well I'm guessing that the 'most women' you mentioned are probably into you." You explained.

'Did she just admit that she's NOT into me?' Gojo thought as he chewed up the sweet.

"So we're friends right?" He asked.

"Sure, we can be friends." You replied with a warm smile.

"Yaaay! We're friends now...does this mean you're gonna share your bento with me now?" He asked with a bright smile.

"Not a chance." You responded with no hesitation.

"Oh come on we're friends now, plus is this how you treat the man who saved your life?" Gojo whined.

"Thank you for saving my life, but I only brought enough food for myself." You said.

"Fine, but since you owe me one for saving your life and you're being selfish with your bento, we're hanging out at your place this weekend." Gojo said standing from his chair.

"Sure we can hang out at my place this weekend." You said smiling at him.

"Woah! Really?" He asked amazed that you didn't shut him down.

"Yeah really." You responded.

'Pfft! Nothing for me to worry about, he will probably forget about this by Wednesday.' You thought to yourself as you stared at him.

"Fine then it's a date!" He said with a smile.

You didn't respond.

"Well I'm going to buy myself lunch, since someone won't share her homemade cooking." He said as he made his way to the door.

"Oh, by the way I almost forgot..." You called out.

He stopped and looked at you, "Yeah, what is it?"

"I know exactly what it means when someone is good with their tongue." You stated as you gave Gojo a naughty look.

You couldn't see it but his eyes widened at your statement.

'This girl.' He thought.

"Well then, since you know what it means I hope that someday you'll allow me to show you just how good I am." He said with a smirk.

"Not a chance." You chuckled.

"We'll see about that." He replied as he left your office.

"No we won't." You said before taking out your bento.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

274K 11.1K 78
You may think that the life of sorcerers is a life everyone wants. But, the more closer you look, the deeper you dive into this world, the more you r...
35.4K 1K 12
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* from awkward notes to fresh roses, he'll do anything to show chihara yuki's his affection, even if he's clumsy at it. ღ no manga spoile...
3.8K 118 19
arrogance making people refuse to believe in falling in love with each other, no, both of them don't want to be the first to make the move. "It's not...
227K 7.8K 38
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. (Ryoumen Sukuna x Reader) "Do you have a God to believe in?" She nodded her head, words were unable to form. As she star...