Astro | β†’ π–Œπ–Šπ–“π–˜π–π–Žπ–“ π–Žπ–’...

By enkuxin

[✧] 𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨- /ˈastrō/ relating to the stars, celestial objects, or outer space. ──── ᡃ˒ᡗʳᡒ ──── ✩ You are... More

origin log β€’ 1/3
origin log β€’ 2/3
origin log β€’ 3/3
1
2
3
4
5
[ Christmas Special ]
6
7
8
9
10
12
c h e c k p o i n t
13
14
15
16
17
18
[ KNY/DS AU ]
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
[ epilogue. ]

11

7.7K 341 196
By enkuxin

im not changing that
°୨୧°╭───━━━━ஓ๑❅๑ஓ━━━━───╮°୨୧°

Demon, the meaning behind the Yaksha's name. Xiao doesn't know if this was supposed to be humorous. He heard it from the director of the Wangsheng Funeral after all, he did like listening in on her jokes.

Hu Tao has always been an outgoing person, her sense of humor is what keeps Xiao from being bored. Although, he did enjoy listening to melodies and stories from others as well.

The soft petals of the qingxin flower gently brushed against his gloved hands. The sweet scent of the Liyue flower wafted in the air as a breeze went by. Xiao closed his eyes, imagining the world that he thought felt like home with the other Yakshas.

If only they were here with him, maybe they would've all traveled the land as a group. Xiao sighed, thinking how they were now. Hu Tao always kept joking that if they had any unfinished business, she could always drag them to him. He doesn't really think that's a good idea, but he would like to see them again if he had the chance.

Would he have gone to the Lantern Rite every year with them if they were still here? Maybe, but he'll never know what it feels like celebrating the festival with others.

The times he did, well, he was dragged or brought to the harbor by some people. Xiao's eyes fluttered open, blinking for a bit to adjust to the light again. He felt empty, not knowing how to react when Aether had brought him near the city. Until he saw the lights, he was reminded of the time with Rex Lapis, the other Yakshas, the Adeptis, and the God(dess) who he admired.

Xiao didn't cry, or at least he can't. All those tears dried up centuries ago along with the disappearance and deaths of his old friends and allies. He felt insane for so many years, he lost count. He lets out a shaky breath, biting his lower lip that trembled.

Although he can't cry, he can at least feel a pang or something heavy in his chest every time he thought of his past. He can only look forward now.

If you had a single mora every time Venti said 'yahoo~', you'd probably have enough to build a house. The two immortal beings were adventuring to look for cecelias for Venti.

Of course, the Anemo Archon kept rushing headfirst into hilichurl camps and sending them flying. You both probably went into around.. 1,000 camps or something. Jeez.

Your violet hues sparkled when you noticed a precious chest peaking under a huge pile of dirt. In a middle of nowhere. Running up to it, you pressed your hands against the sides of the chest before trying to move it. The chest moved a bit, making your heart beat faster in excitement thinking there was mora inside.

Shakily, you slowly opened the chest, only to find out it was a box of.. toys? Bombs? They look adorable though. Venti peered over your shoulders, smiling brightly.

"Those are Klee's! She must've buried it here." He closes it, making sure its secure before throwing dirt over to cover the chest. You sighed in disappointment.

"Klee, huh?" You mumbled, watching Venti swiping his hands together so the dirt on his hands would fall off. Venti nodded.

"She's the Sparkling Knight. Since she's a kid, Grand Master Jean has to look after her because her mother is on a trip." Venti plopped down next to your form, his cape flowing behind him. He places his hand near yours, as if he wanted to hold hands.

"Klee must be really strong then." You chuckled, imagining a small chibi running around with a big smile as everything is on fire. Venti giggled, "she's a very bright child, I feel like her strength even rivals Master Diluc's."

You rolled your eyes, a small smirk forming on your face. "She's young, when she grows up she'll probably be as strong as you." You teased. Although Venti is an Archon, he mostly uses his power to support others now.

You frowned, remembering the time when the Outlander had confronted you when you were going back to the Inn after spending time with Mona (You didn't teach her much.. only told a few stories before leaving when she had also had to leave).

✧───彡★彡───✧

The sun had already set, and the lamps in the city lit up the streets. You were walking from Mona's place, satisfied and happy that there's a person who has a love for the stars as much as you.

"[Mx./Mr./Ms.] [Name]," Aether waved, stopping you from walking into the Inn. You smiled [Down/Up] at him.

"Hello, Aether, what can I do for you?" You hummed, shifting around to face him. The blonde kept a straight face, his eyes said that he was serious. Your lips went into a thin line.

"Do you know where my sister is?" Aether asked, brows furrowed as he hoped for an answer. You sighed.

"I knew you would ask that. I'm sorry, there isn't much I can do as of now. My power isn't that strong right now to look for her." You felt bad when you saw the sad expression planted on his face.

"Of course, if there's any other questions I'll try my best to answer them!" You quickly said, attempting to cheer the poor boy up. Aether smiled slightly, quietly thanking you.

"If you can, were you there 500 years ago when Khaenri'ah was destroyed? I know that Zhongli was there, I don't know about Venti, but I feel like he was there.." Aether frowned bitterly, he didn't want to doubt the people he felt close with. These were just the thoughts he has now about them.

Zhongli.. a Liyue name. Zhongli must be what Rex Lapis goes by now.

"No, I was asleep for a thousand years." You shook your head. You frowned. Khaenri'ah was one of your favorite cities, if you had died back when the gods tried killing you, you would've wanted to be reborn there.

"Khaenri'ah was destroyed.." You sighed, a bit sad for the city. Aether didn't say anything, staring at the ground with disappointment.

"Don't be disappointed, Aether. I'll do my best to help look for your sister. If I find her, I'll bring you there." You walked up to the Outlander and gave him a hug, patting/rubbing his back to comfort the boy. Aether softly laughed.

"Thanks, [Mx./Mr./Ms.] [Name]."

"[Name] is just fine."

You stared at Venti's peaceful face as he stared at the sky, watching the clouds. If only he told you everything that happened when you asleep, maybe you could've gotten information about Aether and his sister.

For now, you'll enjoy this moment.

Because you should always enjoy things until the day you disappear from this world.

°୨୧°╰───────ஓ๑❅๑ஓ───────╯°୨୧°
. -- -... .-. .- -.-. . -..

drawn by chchein !!!

──── ✩
im very sorry i made everyone wait for a longglognglong time :") i havent been feeling motivated with all the work piling up and the AP exam day coming up so im very sorry ;__;

anyways,, i wish u all luck on the zhongli and eula banners!! im going for klee since i couldnt get her last time since i stopped playing near the end of venti's first banner :"))

original: 2021/05/01
edit: 2022/11/12

ahh arter..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 9.1K 50
"𝘐 𝘧𝘢𝘀𝘬𝘦π˜₯ 𝘢𝘱, 𝘐 𝘧𝘢𝘀𝘬𝘦π˜₯ 𝘢𝘱, 𝘐 𝘧𝘢𝘀𝘬𝘦π˜₯ 𝘢𝘱..." Not the most comforting words to hear right after you died, but you guess they'...
68.3K 1.4K 25
Drawn to Xiao and not knowing why.. Everyone has left him, leaving him to have no care whatsoever. His pain is forever and he will always endure it...
196K 4.2K 36
wishes ; y. genshin x f. reader! ━━ ❝ the stars will always have a place for you . ❞ &&. genshin oneshots featuring certain characters . + ONGOIN...
29.1K 729 13
(Rewriting this fanfic on another genshin book) πŸ’«You died and has transported into genshin impact (I know clichΓ¨), and accompanies the traveler on t...