The One That Stayed (Luka Cou...

By LydiaEverleigh

[COMPLETED] (y/n) and Luka have been friends through every hardship you could possibly imagine, his dad leavi... More

~Backstory~
~The Dynamic Duet~
~The Secret Is Out, To You~
~Will He?~
~The Music Video~
~Dancing in the Moonlight~
Tiny author's note (part coming next)
~Dinner and Deck Talk~
~The Dance and Viperion~
~The Interview~
~Confrontation~
~A New Competition?~
~Competition Day~
~His Birthday~
~Surprise~
~Paparazzi~
~A Meeting As Medusa~
~Hawk Moth's Downfall~
~Promo Work~
~Bad Romance~
~Album Work~
~Graduation~
~Album release Party~
~Dance Tour Part 1~
~Home at last~
~Moving in, And Moving On~
~5 years later~

~Dance Tour Part 2~

280 4 0
By LydiaEverleigh

WARNING: One of the dances in this chapter does have some rather explicit moves, there is no written fluff, because these two know how to keep it professional and I do not want to make them lust driven. There is a warning because as you know I find videos to show choreography, and I don't know if seeing someone shake their a$$ or twerk on someone would make you uncomfortable, if it does, please skip this chapter. These chapters are really just to show off their different dance choreography styles, as a presentation of the characters. The next chapter will have an intro note of anything I deem important to the story line that has been introduced in this chapter if you choose to skip past this chapter. If you choose to just skip the one video, it is the dance to 'Yummy'.

-Saturday-

We just landed in Boston, Massachusetts. Luka realized how dazed I was after Maine, and then later discovered that I hadn't been sleeping, so he made me sleep when we got back from the Rhode Island performance, and made me sleep on the plane. I feel so much more refreshed, although I already know Luka is gonna go all momma bear me now like he did when we were 15 and he found out I had been skipping meals. 

I don't blame him or hold it against him, he's just worried, I would be too if I were him, I'm just a workaholic when it comes to dance and music. 

-10:04 AM-

We are standing in the airport and I feel as refreshed as ever. 

Luka wore a black t-shirt with a silver chain that had one of his old silver rings that didn't fit anymore on it. He also wore ripped olive green jeans and white vans. 

I wore a red crop top with jean shorts and a black belt. I also wore sunglasses, some rings and necklaces from a store called Hot Topic we found in one of the previous states. I completed the look with a black purse, black combat style boots, and my hair up in a messy style bun. 

Our hotel was only 2 blocks from the airport, so we decided to just walk, it was pretty peaceful. We'd kept in contact with Cierra and she offered to become our roadie continuing on the tour, we told her we'd be glad to have her, but it was ultimately her choice. She told us she'd meet us at a coffee shop in time's square New York when we landed tomorrow. I called all the hotels already and they agreed to move us to a two bed room to accommodate our new guest. 

The press had pretty much left us alone so far, although they still come around, just taking pictures from afar, for us to see news reports later on of utter speculation. They tried twisting a story that we'd be moving to America, which we debunked on socials. 

Even though we completely adore what we've seen of America so far, we will not be moving here, our home is in France along with our friends, families, and responsibilities, not to mention our college. 

I had tweeted out and put on Instagram. 

-5 PM- 

The day flew by, after we checked into the hotel, we decided to walk around, some fans took notice and we took some pictures with them. Now we sat inside a dunkin donuts sipping on coffee, and eating some donuts, they were amazing. 

We nodded to the shop's employees and headed on our way to the theater. 

-6 PM-

We had been warming up and decided to get changed, tonight we performed at 6:30.

Luka wore dark grey pants, and I wore a black two-piece leotard, with black joggers. We both wore black sneakers. 

-6:30 PM-

We take the stage and we have someone behind stage controlling the music. 

'Stay' by Zedd and Alessia Cara began playing.

(First performance only.)

The next song we danced to was 'Pony' by Genuwine.

(Again only the first performance, there are not extra dancers to make the group. I am trying to make this tour strictly them, but who knows, Cierra might get a solo or even join in on a trio dance in the future.)

Next we did probably one of our more explicit dances, as 'Yummy' by Justin Bieber played. 

(This dance starts at 0:21 and ends at 2:08)

I wore a tear-away short sleeved v-neck for the beginning of the dance. We had a chair in the middle of the stage. The crowd was shocked, but thrilled at the same time with our final performances. For this dance I wore black heels, and although it was a pain on my toes, I got through it. 

The next day we were in New York and met with Cierra at the cafe. She looked beautiful as always. 

She was wearing a yellow cropped tube top, some light blue ripped jeans, a white baseball cap, and white and gold Adidas. 

Luka wore a white graphic tee, with a black leather jacket, black ripped jeans, and black Adidas. He quickly grew to regret wearing all black, the heat was brutal today. 

I wore a white graphic tee, a red leather jacket, a black beanie, black jean shorts, black nylons with black knee highs and black platform shoes. 

We caught up a lot and were at the theater by 4 pm, 3 hours before the show, we wanted to do one solo each. 

-7 pm-

I hadn't told anyone what I was planning for my Ariel Silk solo, I was beyond nervous, and made sure Luka and Cierra knew to stay on either side of the stage in case something went wrong. This obviously worried Luka, but he trusted my abilities. 

(Everyone is wearing the costumes in the videos for the rest of the chapter)

It came to the moment, I was dropping all my weight from the silks and was only going to be hanging by my feet, I heard the gasps as I 'fell' and the soft cheers that erupted when everyone realized I was okay and that is was a planned move. I built up another, less dangerous weight drop, and it had everyone on their feet. I saw Luka in the corner of my eye looking amazed but with worry mixed in. 

I was now in the splits, hanging a solid 20-30 feet off the ground, without hands on the silks, purely being held up by my ankles. Not even a knife could cut the built up tension in the crowd. I heard a few screams as I did my drop, everyone thought I had actually fallen. The adrenaline pumping through my veins was keeping me motivated to try and to do more and more. 

I wrapped the silk around me and did my roll down til I was around 10-15 feet off the ground of the stage. I could sense the confusion as I was wrapping myself in the silks yet again. I made my way back up to about 25 feet off the ground. I did my biggest roll-out of the performance, causing even more screams to erupt as I ended with my feet about a foot above the ground. Everyone thought I lost control and was about to get seriously injured, but as always, I just had to do the most dangerous stunts I could think of. I slid the rest of the way down the silks. 

Next up was Luka's solo. 

(First performance only)

Finally Cierra got to debut her dancing. 

She was an amazing dancer, it made sense she was going to get a performing arts degree like Luka and I. 

We kept going through state after state, and before we knew it we had blown up even more. Tonight was our last performance, we are ending the tour in Hawaii, and are doing a lot of trio work. We leave back to Paris tomorrow.

Tonight we don't have a theater, just a simple beach concert on the island of Honolulu. 

Our first dance was to Apologize by One Republic. 

(brunette is y/n, blonde is Cierra in this video and the next one)

Next was Never Again by Kelly Clarkson.

Finally was This Woman's Work by Maxwell. 

That was the dance that concluded our 2 month long tour. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 19.1K 82
~Highest rank: #1 in mlb ~ -COMPLETED AS OF OCTOBER 5, 2022- (A/N: Please don't read this story if you're under 15, there is some content I'm not com...
808K 27.2K 54
Y/n Dupain-Cheng never got along with her fraternal twin sister Marinette. With opposite, colliding personalities, the two have a final fight that e...
41.4K 1.5K 31
Thank you all for making this #1 in Lukloe!! I appreciate all the reads, votes, and comments! Much love to you all πŸ’™πŸ’› You drive me crazy in the bes...
158K 3.2K 22
"Nino, come on. We're just friends! That's it." Adrien assured Nino. "Yeah, sure. Say what you want. But I'm just saying, you and Marinette look good...