~Dance Tour Part 2~

WARNING: One of the dances in this chapter does have some rather explicit moves, there is no written fluff, because these two know how to keep it professional and I do not want to make them lust driven. There is a warning because as you know I find videos to show choreography, and I don't know if seeing someone shake their a$$ or twerk on someone would make you uncomfortable, if it does, please skip this chapter. These chapters are really just to show off their different dance choreography styles, as a presentation of the characters. The next chapter will have an intro note of anything I deem important to the story line that has been introduced in this chapter if you choose to skip past this chapter. If you choose to just skip the one video, it is the dance to 'Yummy'.

-Saturday-

We just landed in Boston, Massachusetts. Luka realized how dazed I was after Maine, and then later discovered that I hadn't been sleeping, so he made me sleep when we got back from the Rhode Island performance, and made me sleep on the plane. I feel so much more refreshed, although I already know Luka is gonna go all momma bear me now like he did when we were 15 and he found out I had been skipping meals. 

I don't blame him or hold it against him, he's just worried, I would be too if I were him, I'm just a workaholic when it comes to dance and music. 

-10:04 AM-

We are standing in the airport and I feel as refreshed as ever. 

Luka wore a black t-shirt with a silver chain that had one of his old silver rings that didn't fit anymore on it. He also wore ripped olive green jeans and white vans. 

I wore a red crop top with jean shorts and a black belt

I wore a red crop top with jean shorts and a black belt. I also wore sunglasses, some rings and necklaces from a store called Hot Topic we found in one of the previous states. I completed the look with a black purse, black combat style boots, and my hair up in a messy style bun. 

Our hotel was only 2 blocks from the airport, so we decided to just walk, it was pretty peaceful

Our hotel was only 2 blocks from the airport, so we decided to just walk, it was pretty peaceful. We'd kept in contact with Cierra and she offered to become our roadie continuing on the tour, we told her we'd be glad to have her, but it was ultimately her choice. She told us she'd meet us at a coffee shop in time's square New York when we landed tomorrow. I called all the hotels already and they agreed to move us to a two bed room to accommodate our new guest.