~Dancing in the Moonlight~

We left my house a few hours ago, afterwards, going to the dance studio to work on some music video choreo. Luka decided to shower, while I waited I decided to post the picture he took of me on Instagram. He soon got out of the shower as I rushed into the bathroom to shower myself. 

~ Luka's POV~

Y/n just went to shower, and I see she tagged me in a post a few minutes ago. I open up Instagram to a picture of her smiling face, it's the picture I took earlier. I like it with a smile on my face. 

No one knew about out new music video, because me and y/n were doing a duet, and haven't figured out where the band fits in music wise

No one knew about out new music video, because me and y/n were doing a duet, and haven't figured out where the band fits in music wise. Before I know it I hear the water turn off while I am still seated on my bed, with the towel around my waist. 

~y/n POV~ 

I forgot my clothes on my way into the shower to I walked out with a towel wrapped around my body, only to see Luka sitting on his bed in nothing but a towel, looking back at me, red as a tomato. 

"I-I'm sorry, I can wait outside real quick," He stutters out.

"N-no it's okay, i'll just grab my bag and change in the ba-bathroom."

I grab my bag quickly and run back into the bathroom. Deciding on what to wear was hard since my clothes were messily thrown into my bag just a few hours prior. I can't decide what to wear, so I call out of the bathroom. 

"Luka close your eyes real quick I'm stealing a hoodie." I yell out. 

"Okay, they're closed."

I walk you to see him shirtless, a blush spread across my face while I stood in a trance remembering I came out to grab a hoodie. I grabbed one of his dark grey hoodies and threw it on, before running back to the bathroom, and putting on black jeans, white converse, and a light grey beanie I also stole from Luka. 

"Okay, you're all set" I say, not expecting him to immediately turn around

"Ah a beanie thief too I see, also that hoodie looks good on you." He says playfully.

My heart skips a beat as his compliment, and I decide to flirt back.

"I bet I look a lot better without it"

His face goes flush and I find it both adorable and hilarious as I bust out laughing. He calms down after a few minutes and I begin singing some lyrics and he joins in with me playing. Luka begins recording, as I begin singing about Devin, and how he hurt me. 

(This song is called Empty Eyes by Munn, it's really great, I used the nightcore version so it would be more believable as a girl perceived voice.)

I teared up as I sang the lyrics, each line having its own meaning:

I gave up everything to be right there  
You didn't say a single word or show that you cared
I let my guard down so you could see
I felt those empty eyes stare back at me
Your empty eyes back at me
Back at me Watch my heart break to pieces

Is this what you needed, I know

I know you don't love like I loved you
And you never did all along
Tell me I'm wrong 
And now the rains will fall
And so will I this time
And I won't get back up
'Cause I gave it all just to watch you live your life
You didn't care for mine 
You hear my words now like they're just wind
I know you feel them pass by
But not thought of again
Easy for you just to let them go
You play the part like it hurts
But you'll never know
The pain you cause that I won't show 
Watch my heart break to pieces
Is this what you needed, I know
I know you don't love like I loved you
And you never did all along
Tell me I'm wrong 
And now the rains will fall
And so will I this time
And I won't get back up
'Cause I gave it all just to watch you live your life
You didn't care for mine 
Who said it?
You said that it's you and I for forever
Who said it?
You said that we'd take on the world together 
Who said it?
You said that it's you and I for forever
Who said it?
You said that we'd take on the world together 
And now the rains will fall
And so will I this time
And I won't get back up
'Cause I gave it all just to watch you live your life
You didn't care for mine 
Who said it?
You said that it's you and I for forever
Who said it?
You said that we'd take on the world together

After I finished the song, Luka stopped recording and looked at me with tears in my eyes. He knows what happened with me and Devin, he knows what all the lyrics mean. With that being said, he knew I needed space for a bit as I walked out the door to the deck. The band was already there, but I walked to the upper deck silently. Luka came out and told everyone to give me some time.

~An hour later~ 

"You know, you are the strongest girl I know" Luka says, walking up to me.

"Thanks Lu, but if that were true, a guy wouldn't have left me broken." I respond in a sad voice. 

"Maybe life did that to show you who you are really meant to be with." He suggests.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I mean, that I love you y/n, with my whole heart, and I have known for a while now that my love for you isn't platonic anymore." He ushers the words out nervously. After a suffocating silence engulfs us for a few seconds, he continues. 

"I-I'm sorry, I should've-" He was cut off as I jumped into his arms and planted my lips on his. 

"I love you too Lu" I say smiling while I rest my forehead against his.

He reluctantly pulls away from my grasp before turning on the background music to a love song we wrote, and we begin dancing and singing. 

(This song is called You Are The Reason, by Calum Scott and Leona Lewis.)

We dance and sing in a way so full of chemistry that even in complete silence you could feel the love we had for each other. Little did we know, Jules had been watching and began recording as we began the song. 

~end of song~

We ended the dance with our foreheads touching as we breathed heavily, our faces inches apart, one of his hands on my waist, the other cupping my face, both my arms draped around his neck. Jules cheers, which brings us out of our daze.

"Jesus Jules!" We yelled in unison. 

"Now that is how you record a music video in one take, right guys?" She asks while the rest of the band reveals themselves. 

"You were all recording that?" I ask, the embarrassment causing my face to flush. 

"Yeah.." Ivan answers. Little did we know, Jules already had all the clips and quickly meshed the angles together, completing the music video. 

"And posted!" We hear Jules say.

"JULEKA!" We both yell.

She squeals and begins running while we chase after her.