~Dance Tour Part 1~

Author's Note: I am making about 5 Parts for the tour because they are going through all 50 states, so I am making each chapter zoom through 10 states, and this is a 2 month time span through the tour. 

Update: I only made it two parts, but that's because I am quickly running out of dance videos I can use without having to put explicit warnings beforehand. But time for more plot building, off I go!

-Sunday-

It was finally time for the tour, I woke up far to early simply because of excitement, in all honesty I'm surprised I was even able to fall asleep. It's 3 in the morning, we have to be at the airport at 6 for our flight to the states. I haven't moved out of fear of waking up Luka. 

He lays peacefully beside me, his light adorable snores like their own little song and I lay on my side, studying his features. It's odd, realizing just how different he looks now from when we were kids. His jaw used to be a little rounder, he had puffy cheeks when we were little, but seeing him now I noticed just how much more defined his face has become. Obviously his body itself is different from when we were kids, him and I work out a lot, so muscles are prominent on both of us, and he is obviously taller than when we were kids. 

I think back on memories of when we were younger, like when we were 10, Luka had wanted to dye his hair like Jagged's even though Jagged wasn't in the picture. Luka always was one for individuality coinciding with similarities, hence why he went with a turquoise color instead of purple. He asked me to help him dye his hair, and I did, I pulled up a youtube video once his mom got the hair bleach and dye, she obviously supervised to make sure I wasn't stupid enough to kill us both with some hair dye. 

Luka loved how his hair turned out, and I'm shocked it even came out right, with it being my first time dying hair, and me being 10 and impatient as can be. Jules saw his hair and wanted her hair colors too, but only a streak and she wanted purple like her dad's, so Anarka went to the store to get purple dye and I gave Jules her now trademark purple streak as well. They had me keep doing it until they learned to do it themselves, but even now sometimes Luka asks me to do it when he feels to lazy or even if he is having a hard time doing the back of his hair. 

-4:30 AM-

I turn onto my back and stare at the ceiling, we have to leave for the airport in an hour and I'm still too scared to get up in case it wakes Luka up too. He has always been a light sleeper, which makes needing to pee in the middle of the night tragic for both of us. You'd think I'd find a way to not wake him up by now. 

To no surprise, as I'm lost in my thoughts I don't notice how Luka has inevitably woken up. 

"You okay?" He asks.

"Just excited, I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you, why do you ask?"

"It's okay, we gotta go soon anyway. You did your little distressed huff when you rolled over, I was just worried is all." He explains. I don't deserve him, he is such a wholesome blueberry, but he's my wholesome blueberry. 

-5:20 AM- 

We decided to stop at Starbucks on the way to the airport.

-5:45 AM-

We just got to the airport, I love how peaceful our walks are. As we enter the airport we come across one of the pillars with an enlarged map. Our gate is pretty close so we might as well get through security and baggage check as quick as possible so we have time to relax. 

-7:00 AM- 

We just took off on our 18 hour flight, well 17 hour and 35 minute flight. We have two flight stops along the way. We are flying from Air France to Delta, to Cape Air.