~Confrontation~

She did, I knew she would, I cannot hide from her anymore. We walked onto the boat and there she was, my mother, talking with a clearly unamused Anarka.

"Seeing her, finally after a month of her being away from home, I figured she'd come celebrate after the interview with L-" She was saying before she stopped, seeing us walk onto the boat.

Luka's grip on my tightened, Anarka pulled out her phone, with her face full of worry, without a doubt she was calling the police to keep me safe. 

"Oh honey, I mi-" She began.

"Drop the act!" I say immediately in  a rather aggressive tone.

"Wh-what do you mean honey?" She says in a fake voice, trying to keep the face smile over her clearly angered demeanor. 

"Everyone on this boat knows what you did to me, so don't pretend to not know what I mean, I am asking you nicely to leave." I say.

"You are coming with me, I am your mother!" She shrieks. I hold Luka back.

"Some mother you are, abusing you own kid!" Luka yells.

"I am not going anywhere, someone else already got legal guardianship of me 2 weeks ago, you have no parental rights, do you not open your mail?" I respond to her flatly.

"What? How can that be, I never signed away my rights." She says.

"When you were deemed an unworthy parent, you no longer had any rights to sign away." Anarka chimed in. 

"Now I suggest you leave ma'am." Officer Roger says from beside Anarka.

"I will do no such thing!" she yells.

"Then you leave me no other choice, Ma'am, you are under arrest for trespassing on private property and breaking multiple restraining orders set against you by the four residents of this here home. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say, can and will be used against you in the court of law..." Officer Roger says, his voice fading while he escorts my mother off the boat. 

I hug Anarka and Luka and let my many awaiting tears fall. 

"Thank you guys, so much" I sniffle out.

"Anytime hun." Anarka says.

"Of course Princess." Luka responds. 

We all go inside, and think it is best to have a movie night, my heart fills with joy when Anarka calls it a 'family movie night', she has always been like a mom to me, and she knew what I needed to hear after that situation.

We ordered some food and picked out movies from multiple genres, horror, comedy, romance, and adventure, and began our movie night all sat together on the couch.

Me and Luka sat cuddled up on the couch, this was truly an amazing night, before I realize it, tears stream down my face again, Luka notices and pulls me closer asking me what's wrong. Anarka pauses the movie to make sure I'm okay.

"I'm fine, I just, I want you guys to know how much I appreciate you, you guys have always been like a second family to me, and well, now you guys are my only family, so thank you guys, sincerely." I say with a slight sniffle, Jules tears up at my words and jumps to hug me, tackling me out of Luka's lap. 

"You never have to thank us, you are amazing, and we love you, I have loved have you as my sister, even though we aren't sisters by blood!" She yells into my shoulder.

"Awww Jules." I say while we both cry.

"Drama queens." Luka jokes shedding a few tears himself.

"Oh shut up you goof." Anarka laughs while crying a little herself. 

After we all calm down, we decide it is probably best to go to bed, even though tomorrow is only Saturday. Luka and I go to our room and change into some pajamas. I wear a black short sleeve shirt that used to be Luka's that has the word 'baby' scrawled on it, which I cropped. Along with some black and white athletic shorts. 

Luka's pajamas made me die in a fit of laughter

Luka's pajamas made me die in a fit of laughter. They we the joke pajama pants I got him a few weeks ago. They are pajama pants that looks like jeans sagged down over boxer. Luka decided not to wear a shirt since it was hot tonight. 

"What?" He questions with a cute little pouting face

"You look like a goof." I wheeze.

"Hey." He says acting offended.

"Wha?" I question, my giggling calming down.

"Unfair I can't even make a comment because you just look beautiful." He says pouting once again.

"Aw you poor baby." I say with an equally as pouty face. I make him lay on the bed and climb in too, I lay on my back and he rests his head on my chest while laying one arm across my stomach, the other under his pillow. 

"I know right, what a cruel, cruel world." He jokes, his tired voice setting in.

"I love you Blueberry, goodnight." I say, kissing him on his head.

"I love you too Juliet, goodnight." He barely musters out before blowing me a kiss and then the room filled with sound of his light snores, which in turn, soothed me to sleep.

Author's note: I am not gonna lie, my mind is so swarmed with ideas I have 3 more drafts set up for the upcoming chapters, so be ready.