~Album Work~

This one is just y/n compiling the album together, the above image is the album cover Mari created. She took a picture of Luka I had and used digital art to do this with it. 

The first part of the day went by like a blur, wake up, go to school. Now here I am sitting on the deck on my laptop with everyone else around me while I compile all the song files into an album.

It's Tuesday, we graduate tomorrow, the album drops in 3 days, and we leave for tour in 5 days. Our life begins tomorrow. 

I snap back to reality when I feel someone place their hand on my shoulder. I look to my side to see Luka. 

"You okay, you zoned out for a second." He asks. 

"Yeah, just a lot on my mind." I reply. 

Everyone is doing their own thing, until I speak up.

"Okay so we need a song order now." I announce. 

"Bad romance has to be the last song, it's just too amazing." Jules suggests.

"Yeah!" Mari and Ivan agree. 

We go on like this for a while. The final order of songs for the album is:

Unsteady

You Are The Reason

Brown Eyes, Brown Hair

I Don't Wanna Be Sad Forever

Talking To The Moon

Cupid's Chokehold

Love Story

Nothing Else Matters

1234

Bad Romance

It's a shorter and more emotional album, but we have more songs in the works. The next album we want to take a more pop mixed with rock angle. After I have the song order compiled I put the file into an email.

"Hey Mari, are you done with the album cover?" I asked.

"Yup, it should be in your inbox, I used the photo you suggested and everything." Mari replies.

"Thank you." I say drawing out the word you. 

I open my inbox after sending the email to my drafts. It turned out amazing, I sent Mari a picture I had of Luka in the rain, and asked her to animate it slightly and make it embody an emotional tone. She did exactly that, looking at the image before me, I am blown away. 

"Mari this is incredible!" I say astonished

Everyone surrounds where I'm sitting to see the image. 

"This is amazing Mari!" Ivan and Luka agree. I quickly add the band name and album title onto the image.