~Graduation~

Luka and I woke up pretty early, we couldn't sleep because we were so excited. We decided to make breakfast. We got dressed in our graduation day outfits and went to the store, it was around 6 am. 

I wore a black and white splatter print dress with a criss-cross chest pattern. I decided to keep my hair down and I wore black wedges. 

I made sure all of the graduation caps and gowns were hanging up, Mari decorated all our caps with our names

I made sure all of the graduation caps and gowns were hanging up, Mari decorated all our caps with our names. I meet Luka out on the deck to see him wearing a white dress shirt with a black tie, blazer, dress pants and dress shoes, along with a white pocket square. 

"I wanted us to match

"I wanted us to match..." He begins before I walk up, take hold of his hand and drag him off the boat. 

"Absolutely adorable as always. We have stuff for pancakes, we just need bacon and sausage." I say with a smile. 

We get some bacon and sausage and head back to the boat quickly. We get back at 6:20 am and begin cooking. I made him take off has blazer and we both wore aprons, so we wouldn't ruin our clothes. 

-6:40 am-

Everyone began strolling out of the rooms as we finished cooking. Everyone was still in pajamas. 

"Okay everyone we leave here in 50 minutes at the latest. We gotta eat and get ready." I say while everyone sits down. They nod in response and we all eat. 

-7 am-

Everyone had finished eating and starts getting ready. I have a flat iron and curling iron heating up in case anyone needs me to do their hair. 

Luka and I did the dishes and the girls were about 50/50 on getting their hair done. 

I did Alya's, Mari's, Jules, and Rose's hair. 

Mari insisted on doing my hair and gave me a half-up half-down style. 

The One That Stayed (Luka Couffaine x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara