~Promo Work~

Now that Hawk Moth is gone everyone has more time on their hands, Marinette and Adrien use this time to grow closer and go on dates. Adrien is now just working up to courage to ask Marinette to be his girlfriend. It is now Sunday, May 26th, 3 days until graduation. We already have our caps and gowns and are more excited than ever. 

I open my email to see something that shocks me. 

From: ErinBrownThomas@gmail.com

To: Y/nl/n@orange.fr

Dear Y/n,

I am a director and I have and artist, Lana Del Rey, and an Ariel Silk company who want a music video done, and they saw your videos online, we are currently in Paris for a fan meetup, and would appreciate a response as soon as possible. This promo video would be professionally done, and we will make sure you two are tagged at the end and the beginning, and it will be blasted globally, primarily in the United States when finished. 

I hope you consider us for your professional work, thank you for your time. 

- Sincerely,

Director Erin Brown Thomas

"LUKA!" I shout. He comes running in and I show him the email.

"Oh my god, OH MY GOD!" He yells doing his goofy little happy dance. Anarka, Jules, and... Jagged? Walk in. 

"Why are you two yelling?" Jagged asks. 

"An huge artist and an Ariel Silk company want us to do their promo video, and in return they will promote our channel and dance tour in the video. This is huge!" I respond. 

"Well that thar is wonderful to here, I'm proud of you maties!" Anarka says. 

"Thanks mom, we gotta respond quickly y/n, we leave for our dance tour in a week." Luka chimes in.

I look at the email once again and see her phone number listed with her email address, I quickly save and dial the number. 

"Hello, Erin Brown Thomas speaking."

"Hello Ms.Thomas, this is y/n from the email you sent me this morning, Luka and I would love to do your video with Ms.Del Rey."

"That is amazing, when would you like to start, I can have everyone in a studio in 2 hours."

"We can make that work, can you just text my number the address, and we will meet you there."

"Will do, thank you for accepting our offer y/n, see you in 2 hours.

"Yup, see you then, goodbye."

"Farewell."

-Beep Beep Beep-

"So?" Luka asks.

"She is sending me the address of the studio we will be filming at, and we start in 2 hours." I fill him in all in one breathe. 

"Woah, breathe, wait, 2 HOURS, we need to get ready!" He panics. 

Just then my phone chimes.