~Album release Party~

Today was the day we were dropping the album.

We leave for tour in 2 days, and I am freaking out. Panic attacks almost twice a day since graduation. This all suddenly got extremely scary. 

Everything was all set, album cover, set list, everything. So why was I so worried?

Maybe it was the fact that it just now hit me that this is our big break, we made it big, and now we are literal role models for people, which is already a lot of pressure. Yes I organized everything, but now tonight I also need to make sure that an entire engagement goes off without a hitch. So much pressure, so many possibilities. 

Uh oh, here I go again. 

I bring my hand up to my chest as I slide down the wall of our room, tears falling down my cheeks, my breathing going a million miles a minute. I feel like I'm suffocating, all my sense are in overdrive. Luka just left and my mind started wandering again. I hate that he has to worry about me do much. I've felt like such a burden these past few days. 

Everything is going to fall apart.

Anarka is going to say no.

Luka and Jules will hate their parents getting married.

The album wont be released.

Everything will just be one big mess up because of you!

My mind was racing with all these horrible thoughts, everything around me is spinning and is moving so fast yet so slow at the same time. I feel my lungs struggling to let air in and out. 

Suddenly I hear a bang from my left ear and see a blur of black and blueish teal in front of me. I can't hear anything, but my vision starts focusing. I can make out faint noises...

"It's all gonna be okay y/n... in and out... 5 things...see"

I try and focus on seeing objects and saying them, my breathing is still all over the place, but it begins to slowly settle. 

"A... a bed, ch-chair... d-door, you...poster" I stutter out trying to follow Luka's directions.

"Good, look at me y/n, just at me."

I focus my attention on him, his eyes filled with worry and care... something else was hidden in his eyes, I just couldn't quite see what.

"There is that normal breathing pattern I fall asleep next to." He says with a chuckle, his smile wide. 

"Thanks Lu, I'm sorry I'm such a mess, I don't know why my anxiety is so bad as of late."

"Hey, hey, hey, sweetheart you are not and have never been a mess, you have anxiety, there is nothing wrong with that. I think you should see a doctor about it though, they are getting pretty bad."

A faint smile appears on my face as Luka's words escape his mouth while he takes both my hands in his. 

"Now, we have a party to set up, are you ready for the speeches?" He asks.

"I'm not too sure, I memorized them, but, what if I freak out in the middle of giving the speech?" I ask, worry remains clear in my voice. 

"Hey, I will be right up there with you, holding your hand the whole time, just like we planned yesterday, you are going to do amazing, and if you start to forget, just wing it, I'm sure it will be perfect, just like you." He responds lowly in a calm tone. Before placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I really don't deserve you." I say.

Luka's eyes go wide.

"Excuse me" He says dragging out the me.