~His Birthday~

I woke up early, around 5 am, making sure not to wake Luka, It's his a Jules' birthday, and I am heading out to get a bunch of stuff ready for it, Anarka said she'd cover for me, it's been 2 weeks since the dance competition, and we have gotten bigger than ever online. Also I started calling Anarka 'mom' about a week ago, she cried the first time I did it. 

I head out to the dance studio to set up, Luka had been wanting to meet with fans for a while now, so I made a post on my story and blocked it from him saying:

No one tell Luka about this, but for his birthday I am setting up a meet and greet along with a fan showcase that will be posted on our channel, meet me at the studio on Rue Lepic at 6 am to help with set-up and you guys can practice all morning, I have a song list so you know what songs the videos will be. 

Again, do not tell Luka, please, it's one of his birthday surprises, and I really don't want him to find out about it until he can see all of you in person, much love, y/n l/n!

Over 10,000 people saw it, but I only have a around 400 dm me about it, only 100 could come, either way, 100 people packed into a studio was crazy. 

I arrived and went to the studio we normally dance in, posting the song list, setting up the speakers and cleaning up a little bit. Not too soon after I hear a few voices in the hallway.

"Which studio is it?" A feminine voice called out. 

I walk out into the hallway and prop the door open. 

"Right over here, nice to meet you guys, what are you names, and if you have preferred pronouns, what are they?" I ask.

"Oh my god, you're y/n, in the flesh. My name is Micah and I go by the pronouns they/them." Micah says. 

"Calm down Micah, she is nice, don't go all crazy fan on her. Hi, I'm Liz, I go by she/her." Liz laughs.

"Nice to meet you two, there is a book right over there, can you put your social media tags in there, I'm putting everyone's socials in the description of the video they dance in." I say gesturing to the leather cover book laying open on the shelf for bags and shoes.

"Of course, sorry if we're early." Micah says.

"It's not a problem Micah, I'm just gonna finish turning on some lights and putting up signs to guide everyone, and we can get to practicing." I smile.

I turn on the other sections of lights, and even open an extra room for practicing, I set up the signs guiding everyone to the main studio and the practice studio. It's around 8 am, so far I made a list of everyone here. I made it very clear that everyone is to respect everyone's pronouns, and if they present their sexuality or gender identity we will be accepting, or I will ask them to leave. We are all about respect. Along with their name's and tags, I am putting their dance group number and pronouns in the description. 

Liz (she/her)

Micah (They/they)

Holly (she/they) 

Bruce (he/him)

Honor (they/them) 

Zola (she/her)

Suri (he/him)

Keaton (he/they)

Apollo (they/them)

Leigh (any pronouns)

Loretta (she/her)

Kazuki (he/they)

Flynn (he/him)

Everest (they/them)

Caspian (any pronouns)