The One That Stayed (Luka Cou...

Da LydiaEverleigh

[COMPLETED] (y/n) and Luka have been friends through every hardship you could possibly imagine, his dad leavi... Altro

~Backstory~
~The Dynamic Duet~
~The Secret Is Out, To You~
~Will He?~
~The Music Video~
~Dancing in the Moonlight~
Tiny author's note (part coming next)
~Dinner and Deck Talk~
~The Dance and Viperion~
~The Interview~
~Confrontation~
~A New Competition?~
~Competition Day~
~His Birthday~
~Surprise~
~Paparazzi~
~A Meeting As Medusa~
~Hawk Moth's Downfall~
~Bad Romance~
~Album Work~
~Graduation~
~Album release Party~
~Dance Tour Part 1~
~Dance Tour Part 2~
~Home at last~
~Moving in, And Moving On~
~5 years later~

~Promo Work~

540 8 0
Da LydiaEverleigh

Now that Hawk Moth is gone everyone has more time on their hands, Marinette and Adrien use this time to grow closer and go on dates. Adrien is now just working up to courage to ask Marinette to be his girlfriend. It is now Sunday, May 26th, 3 days until graduation. We already have our caps and gowns and are more excited than ever. 

I open my email to see something that shocks me. 

From: ErinBrownThomas@gmail.com

To: Y/nl/n@orange.fr

Dear Y/n,

I am a director and I have and artist, Lana Del Rey, and an Ariel Silk company who want a music video done, and they saw your videos online, we are currently in Paris for a fan meetup, and would appreciate a response as soon as possible. This promo video would be professionally done, and we will make sure you two are tagged at the end and the beginning, and it will be blasted globally, primarily in the United States when finished. 

I hope you consider us for your professional work, thank you for your time. 

- Sincerely,

Director Erin Brown Thomas

"LUKA!" I shout. He comes running in and I show him the email.

"Oh my god, OH MY GOD!" He yells doing his goofy little happy dance. Anarka, Jules, and... Jagged? Walk in. 

"Why are you two yelling?" Jagged asks. 

"An huge artist and an Ariel Silk company want us to do their promo video, and in return they will promote our channel and dance tour in the video. This is huge!" I respond. 

"Well that thar is wonderful to here, I'm proud of you maties!" Anarka says. 

"Thanks mom, we gotta respond quickly y/n, we leave for our dance tour in a week." Luka chimes in.

I look at the email once again and see her phone number listed with her email address, I quickly save and dial the number. 

"Hello, Erin Brown Thomas speaking."

"Hello Ms.Thomas, this is y/n from the email you sent me this morning, Luka and I would love to do your video with Ms.Del Rey."

"That is amazing, when would you like to start, I can have everyone in a studio in 2 hours."

"We can make that work, can you just text my number the address, and we will meet you there."

"Will do, thank you for accepting our offer y/n, see you in 2 hours.

"Yup, see you then, goodbye."

"Farewell."

-Beep Beep Beep-

"So?" Luka asks.

"She is sending me the address of the studio we will be filming at, and we start in 2 hours." I fill him in all in one breathe. 

"Woah, breathe, wait, 2 HOURS, we need to get ready!" He panics. 

Just then my phone chimes. 

"Turns out they already reached out to Mari, so we can go in normal clothes, we need to be at the t.v. studio around 2:20, maybe a little earlier." I announce. 

Then the panic starts setting in. I start playing with the rings on my fingers, trying to distract myself. Anarka, Jagged, and Jules congratulate us before leaving. Luka notices my fidgeting, and then my breathing hitches and picks up. 

"Hey, it's all gonna be okay, I know it's a little scary and this is a big deal, but in the long run, this will just be another promo we shot, think about it like that." He tells me while pulling me into a tight embrace and playing with my hair ever so gently. I ended us falling asleep as Luka soothed me back to calmness. 

-1:30-

I feel a gentle push on my shoulder and slowly open my eyes. 

"Hey Princess, sorry to wake you up, but we gotta get ready, we have to be at the t.v. studio in 50 minutes." Luka said quietly in a calming tone. 

I sit up with a yawn and stretch quickly before the realization sets in. I jump out of the bed quickly.

"We need to get ready, and-" I begin before yawning again.

"-I need coffee." I finish. 

We both get dressed.  I wear a white t-shirt with a criss-cross pattern on the chest, a camo jacket, black leggings, and brown ankle boots with heels. 

Luka wears a black t-shirt with a brown jean jacket. He carries out black duffel bag for dance, and wears black ripped jeans with a chain on the left hip, and dark brown ankle boots. 

We decide to walk, since we left at 1:40, so even if the press stop us, we can get there by 2:10. As if on queue with my thoughts a few reporters approach us. 

-italics is the reporters, bold is Luka, normal is y/n-

"Where are you two off to, more work before your dance tour coming up after the album drop?"

"Yeah, we have our album drop in 5 days, graduation in 3 days, and we leave for the dance tour in 7 days, we are busier then ever, we are actually heading to work on a fairly new project after we grab a coffee."

"How intriguing, you guys sure are busy with everything, and details you can release about this project?"

"At the moment all we can say is we are working on a promotional video for both a company and an artist. You all will just have to wait and see for the rest."

"Aw how sad, any plans for the album drop, or even a sneak peak at what might be on it."

"We have to keep that on the down low too, we know we are going to have an album release party the night it drops, and we can say this album truly has a bit of everything, from rock, to power ballads, we wanted to have a little something for everyone."

"We love to see diverse groups such as your, now we will let you be on your way now, but first, any more updates on your relationship?"

"We can tell everyone is eager for update, but we really are just enjoying our time together, yeah I know it's weird to see a teenage couple living together, but if you were in our situation you would understand why things the way they are. Pertaining to the marriage question everyone seems to wonder about, we are incredibly busy at the moment, but yes we have talked about it being a possibility and we both agreed, we both see marriage in the future, but as of the near future, most likely not this year."

"Thank you for being honest and upfront about things with everyone, I know it can be awkward at times, but we appreciate it."

"It's not a problem, we believe it's better to be completely up front with things like this, because otherwise anything we leave out could get leaked and cause drama, now that being said, for obvious reasons we keep certain parts of our lives private, but with things such as music and our relationship, we will be upfront about it all as long as it doesn't cross a line."

"Understandable, thank you for your time."

"Not a problem, have a great day!" I call behind me, as odd as it sounds, Luka and I have grown accustomed to having cameras flashing in our faces all the time. We arrive at the coffee shop and order our usual's. I check my phone while we wait, 2:04, plenty of time to get to the studio, especially with it just being a block away from the coffee shop. 

After we get our coffee we finished our walk to the t.v. studio where a few fans were waiting, we signed a few autographs and took some pictures. We finally entered the studio we'd be filming in at 2:12. When we walked in it was fairly empty, but Mari was there. 

"Hey guys, I brought your costumes, they are what the producer's asked for after I sent them a few pictures of designs I had for you two." Mari beckons to us while handing us the outfits. 

"Thank you Mari,  we really appreciate all you do for us." Luka responds, taking the outfits. 

"It's not a problem, the dressing room is right over there." She replies while pointing towards a singular door. Just the everyone walked in. 

"Hello, you must be y/n, Luka, and Marinette, pleased to meet you, I'm Erin, this is Bruce the head of the Ariel Silk company, and this is Lana Del Rey." She says introducing everyone, we all greet each other and shake hands. 

"I need to set up the silks, so if you guys would like to get changed?" Bruce says. 

"I need to set up the rain." Erin responds, confusing Luka and I. 

Regardless we walk into the dressing room and get changed. When we walk out Erin tells us we get free reign of the choreography, we just have to make it emotional. Luka and I agree on a few ideas, then get to it. 

"Fair warning, I have never used Ariel Silks before, so I will try my best, I watched a few videos in the past so I have a basic understanding on how they work." I warn before the music queue's leaving Bruce and Erin with a worried look on their faces. 

(The outfits Mari made are the ones in the video)

I am shocked but proud of the fact that we did it all in one take. Luka and I came up with the acting in the rain, and the blindfold concepts. It got to the Ariel Silk part, and I decided to keep the blindfold on. It was scary, I have never used Ariel Silks, and here I am, using them, blindfolded. I could tell I was up in the air, and I heard Luka tell me he was there in case something goes wrong. I was doing great in all honesty. Suddenly I felt a ton of eyes on me. Once I reach the ground I remove the blindfold and look into the camera, from my peripherals I can see a bunch of extra's staring at me. Luka is back by Erin, he left the shot for the ending. 

It is around 3:10 when everything is cleaned up and we have the footage. So we stay to help give our advice on editing and everything. By 4:00 everything is edited together flawlessly, it took very minimal time since it was all done in one take. 

"That's a wrap, we can have this out by tonight at 6. Thank you two so much." Erin says happily. 

"No problem, not gonna lie, that was scary, using the silks for the first time, and blindfolded." I respond. 

"You did amazing though, tell me, how did you pick up on it so fast?" Bruce asked.

"Like I said, I had watched videos in the past, and I just remembered the techniques I saw and put them all together in a way I thought fit. Dancer's intuition I guess." I respond.

"Regardless it was truly amazing." Luka says while gripping my hand. 

We got back into normal clothes after drying off with towels that Mari brought, she knew about the rain effect. We decided to head home and watch the promo with Anarka, Jules, Jagged, and Rose. And so we did, everyone congratulated us and were proud to see the end screen fade to black with a voice-over of Luka.

Y/n and Luka's Dance tour to the States ticket's now available at the website on screen, tickets are selling fast and the tour begins in just a week, don't miss out. 

After we all talked for a while longer we crashed, tomorrow was Monday, and we had to get up. Granted school for us seniors would be easy this week since graduation is on Wednesday. We had our senior skip day last Thursday, so now we just have 3 more days until we are completely free of our childhood and teen lives, and free to become adults. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

5.9K 149 18
You had just moved to Paris from Brooklyn and were part of a very successful masked band. While in Paris you meet Luka, a blue haired, kind, and cute...
88K 2.5K 27
You're a distant cousin of Adrien Agreste and you've decided to come and live with the Agrestes and see what there is for you. little did you know th...
604 32 28
After the disatser of Luka's realationship with marinette he decided he would swear off dating until an oblivious and mentally ill boy enters his lif...
63.6K 1.5K 173
A series of each episode in Miraculous Ladybug Season 4, written in a Lukanette shipping style, co-written with @Mesha4200 Please check out her stori...