The One That Stayed (Luka Cou...

Od LydiaEverleigh

[COMPLETED] (y/n) and Luka have been friends through every hardship you could possibly imagine, his dad leavi... Viac

~Backstory~
~The Dynamic Duet~
~The Secret Is Out, To You~
~Will He?~
~The Music Video~
~Dancing in the Moonlight~
Tiny author's note (part coming next)
~Dinner and Deck Talk~
~The Dance and Viperion~
~The Interview~
~Confrontation~
~A New Competition?~
~Competition Day~
~His Birthday~
~Surprise~
~Paparazzi~
~A Meeting As Medusa~
~Hawk Moth's Downfall~
~Promo Work~
~Bad Romance~
~Graduation~
~Album release Party~
~Dance Tour Part 1~
~Dance Tour Part 2~
~Home at last~
~Moving in, And Moving On~
~5 years later~

~Album Work~

354 10 0
Od LydiaEverleigh

This one is just y/n compiling the album together, the above image is the album cover Mari created. She took a picture of Luka I had and used digital art to do this with it. 

The first part of the day went by like a blur, wake up, go to school. Now here I am sitting on the deck on my laptop with everyone else around me while I compile all the song files into an album.

It's Tuesday, we graduate tomorrow, the album drops in 3 days, and we leave for tour in 5 days. Our life begins tomorrow. 

I snap back to reality when I feel someone place their hand on my shoulder. I look to my side to see Luka. 

"You okay, you zoned out for a second." He asks. 

"Yeah, just a lot on my mind." I reply. 

Everyone is doing their own thing, until I speak up.

"Okay so we need a song order now." I announce. 

"Bad romance has to be the last song, it's just too amazing." Jules suggests.

"Yeah!" Mari and Ivan agree. 

We go on like this for a while. The final order of songs for the album is:

Unsteady

You Are The Reason

Brown Eyes, Brown Hair

I Don't Wanna Be Sad Forever

Talking To The Moon

Cupid's Chokehold

Love Story

Nothing Else Matters

1234

Bad Romance

It's a shorter and more emotional album, but we have more songs in the works. The next album we want to take a more pop mixed with rock angle. After I have the song order compiled I put the file into an email.

"Hey Mari, are you done with the album cover?" I asked.

"Yup, it should be in your inbox, I used the photo you suggested and everything." Mari replies.

"Thank you." I say drawing out the word you. 

I open my inbox after sending the email to my drafts. It turned out amazing, I sent Mari a picture I had of Luka in the rain, and asked her to animate it slightly and make it embody an emotional tone. She did exactly that, looking at the image before me, I am blown away. 

"Mari this is incredible!" I say astonished.

Everyone surrounds where I'm sitting to see the image. 

"This is amazing Mari!" Ivan and Luka agree. I quickly add the band name and album title onto the image. 

"Okay, Heartline now has a cover and a playlist, I just need to send this off to Charlie so he can put the album together." I announce before adding the cover to the drafted email and sending it to Charlie.

"Now what?" Adrien asks.

"We graduate tomorrow, we obviously celebrate!" Mari yells. 

We all laugh and decide to go to the dance studio, they love watching Luka and I dance, so we decided that we'd dance for them. 

Mari brains my hair, and I put on a cropped Adidas hoodie, grey sweatpants, black and white sneakers, and grabbed a grey duffel bag.  

Luka wore a black hoodie, with a black tank top underneath, with black joggers and black sneakers. 

We all went to the dance studio and we gave everyone else free reign of our music, we were just going to freestyle it. 

The first song they chose was No Light, No Light by Florence + The Machine. One we have been preparing for the tour. 

They were in shock the entire time we danced. 

"That was... wow." Alya said. 

"Thanks, we want to do that on tour, since it's our most ambitious dance, we want to do it at every stop. 1 performance per state, 50 states."

"Ambitious." Mari said.

"Yeah, we gave ourselves 2 months to do it, but we don't have many performances towards the end. In fact our schedule has us ending earlier than 2 months."

The next song they choose is 2U by David Guetta and Justin Bieber. 

Everyone was laughing and cheering at the end when Luka and I did our almost kiss. We kept on goofing around and I let them in on how I was planning to do more Ariel Silk work on the tour. They were all really supportive of it.

We ended up going to get some pizza together and kinda just relaxed the rest of the night. That was until we decided to have a sleep over. Everyone went to go get some clothes and came back and we decided on a movie night. Pretty much the entire class was here except for Chloe and Sabrina, but even now they don't really hang out with anyone. All the guys were sleeping in mine and Luka's room, and all the girls were sleeping in Juleka's room.  Around 11 we all went to our respective rooms and just relaxed. 

I spent more time responding to fan dm's, only to have my notifications go crazy be Luka was spam posting on Instagram. 

"Awwww now i'm not upset about you blowing up my notifications." I say.

They guys all giggle and Luka kisses my forehead. 

"How do you guys do it, it seems like you have the perfect relationship." Kim says. 

"Well nothing is perfect, but we took the time to truly know each other, we know our boundaries and how we want to be treated and act accordingly. We work so well because we truly love each other and there is a foundation of mutual respect." I explain.

"Just treat your significant other right and make sure they always know you are there if they need you and that you love them, and respect them completely. That's what we do. I don't get into my emotions with anyone but y/n, it's always been that way. You need a bond to build off of, which you all have, whether you realize it or not." Luka adds. 

"Thanks guys, sometimes it just feels like Alix is putting up a wall." Kim says. 

"She could be, you know Alix, she has never been one to be extremely close with anyone, she could just be afraid to let you, you're feelings are true, just stay by her side and she will be able to tell you are a safe person to let in." I assure him.

"Yeah, she's right." Nino adds. 

We continue talking for quite some time then decide to go to bed. Tomorrow we graduate High School, this is insane.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

80.9K 2.6K 30
( Completed ) Luka never had any problem with interacting but he preferred to stay alone, while Juleka hated socializing. who can blame the girl, eve...
12.5K 453 37
After the disatser of Luka's realationship with marinette he decided he would swear off dating until an oblivious and mentally ill boy enters his lif...
381K 15.1K 26
This is a Luka x male reader (a.k.a. he/him reader) You like him, you really do. But what can you do when he only has eyes for Marinette? You know f...
50.9K 1.6K 22
"Dummy." "Loser." ♡ ♡ Luka and Y/N have been best friends since they were kids, they were used to teasing each other, just like any best friends woul...