Nekomata Deku

By Stillwell03

Ashamed and seeking atonement, Izuku hated himself for what he failed to do for his younger sister Shirone wh... More

Base Info
The Harem
Harem Part 2
Cat's Lament
Operation Dekuharem
Entrance Exams
Furrocious First day
Struggles of the Felines
Party of Five
Mina's Playtime
Fated Reunion
A Kittens Past
Kindness
Cheering On
Their Reunion
Promises
Fond Farewells
Cat vs Phoenix
Omega Heat
New Additions
The Internships
Moving Forward
Battle against the Hassaikai
Hellish Truth
A Rabbit's Kitty
Dekuharem Meeting
Rocking a Princess
Strong Kitty
High off your Whiskers
Midnight's Talk
Genius Illusions
Kittens!?
Cold Then Hot
Phoenix and Fallen Angel
Here Kitty Kitty
Full Swing
Devils and Angels
Final Exam Issues
Kitty Mayhem
First of Many
Midnight's Lover!?
Steamy Night
Penalty Time
Faction Meeting
Family Reunion
Family
Kuroka Fitting In
Beach Trip
Training Camp
Diplomacy
Attack
Mutations
Returning a Favor
Holy Woman's Repentance
Strategic Work
God of Mischief
All out Assault
Evil Pieces?
Return and Suggestions
Parental Turmoil
Energetic Paradise
Provisional
Crosses to Bare
Push to the Finish
Rescue
Izuku vs Kuroka
Success
Mating Video
Family Lineage
Akeno's Watch
Feline Hunts
Talks of War
Beginning of War
Kuroka's Fury
Dragon Slayer
Fight to the Finish
Deku vs Shigaraki

Izuku vs Serafal

2.4K 69 7
By Stillwell03

Izuku POV:

I began walking into the area we were going to fight in and see it was a rather modernized city. 'Alright, focus. Serafal is known for her ice magic and water based magic. If I can avoid those, maybe I can win.' When I got to the middle of the city, the buzzer rang for me to start. 'Alright. I can either catch her, or run. Seems like a no brainer facing Serafa-' "MEEOOOOWWW!!" I avoided a massive blast of ice magic that froze the ground and a good amount of the city like it was nothing.

"Sorry Izuku. But I'm not going to give you the chance to run." She started walking over to force me to run out of her direction to the side.

'I can't beat that type of magic. She's crazy!' I began moving to circle around Serafal to try and make it to the gate. 'If I get past the gate, I'm golden!' I stopped when a giant wall of ice came up right in front of me. I couldn't see the top of it with the glacier keeping me from escaping that way.

"I know what you were trying to do! The only way through the gate now is down the cavern I'm guarding! Come at me if you dare!"

"Aww man. So much for stopping this before it becomes a problem."

In the monitor room, 3rd person POV:

As the exams went under way, Recovery Girl watched the exams on several monitors to see Izuku trying to find a way to avoid fighting. "Sorry sonny, but I think you'll need to find a new way to handle this."

"Well this is a shock." The older pro looked behind her to see the Gremory and Sitri house walking in. "Didn't expect my sister to be joining into this match."

"So why did you have Serafal be part of this?" Rias questioned while Recovery Girl explained.

"Right now, we have no staff that would be able to push Midoriya. The strongest member here would be All Might who unfortunately isn't strong enough at his max to pose a real threat to Izuku. From his history, we as the staff are using his deep rooted fear of the high ranking Devils as a point to force Midoriya to choose with his options for escape limited. In order to have him pass, he needs to conquer his own fears and self restraint."

"Not wrong since OFA is kinda making him over the top with the fact no normal human can win." Sona adds this for Eri to watch on a seat next to Recovery Girl. 'Something tells  me though, this is payback in my sister's mind for me walking in on Izuku during his heat cycle.'

Back on the field

Izuku was able to finally break through the ice near the entrance to see Serafal standing near it in what looked like a magical girl outfit. "Where do you think you're going!" She launched a spear of ice at Izuku for him to activate OFA and punch it.

"MEOWTROIT SMASH!" The act succeeded in destroying the incoming danger, but his gauntlet was severely damaged with the blessed metal coming off. "That's not gonna make things easy."

"Where are you looking!?" The demon lord came in front of Izuku to knee him through the ice wall and into a building.

"Ow." He struggled to move out of the rubble holding his stomach.

Glancing up, Izuku saw Serafal in the air holding a giant magic circle in front. "Hydro Flood." A massive torrent of water came out to drown Izuku  and the city before she altered the circle. "CELSIUS CROSS TRIGGER!" The entire area was frozen solid with Izuku under at least 5 feet of solid ice.

The ice began to crack with Izuku jumping out and standing on top of the frozen area. "Brrr! That was cold!"

"You haven't even felt cold yet." Serafal came at the nekomata to grab his head and slam it into the ice. "C'mon! Fight back!" Izuku was able to kick the demon lord away before activating his Senjutsu to attack. "Kasha SMASH!" He sent three spiraling ki blasts at Serafal for her to remain in her stance.

She breathed in before blowing a wave of fridgid winds his way. "Jack Frost's Breath." The ki blasts were stopped and turned into blocks of frozen ice. "Is that all you've got?"

Izuku charged at Serafal and began trying to punch her. This was blocked with Izuku trying again with more punches and kicks. None of them however connected as Serafal punched his stomach. "Ooof!"

"How sad." Serafal punched Izuku's jaw and sent him back a bit before grabbing his hair. "Why won't you fight BACK!" The demon lord kneed him in the face before throwing him on the ground and kicked his stomach. "If you keep holding back as you are, you'll never succeed against Kuroka. FROST STORM!" Izuku was sent back with fridged winds as his body temperature began to drop.

"C-c-cold....S-so cold." He struggled to stand before being pushed to his back by Serafal.

"Get up." The Devil stepped on Izuku's tail to get him to shout in pain. "Get up you sad. Pathetic. Insufferable. Hormone driven cat!" She continually stepped on Izuku's tail  until a sound of something cracking came.

Izuku began to pull away before being kicked off to the side. 'I can't....run....' I stood up a bit before having his neck grabbed by Serafal's hand to be held up.

"Fight dammit. You're never going to win if you keep holding back. King Gremory should've just butchered both you and your sister when he had the chance."

Izuku started to fade with everyone in the monitor room watching in fear. 'C'mon. Get up.' Sona began shaking seeing Izuku slowly loosen his grip. "GET THE HELL UP DAMMIT!" She shouted one anger to gain everyone's attention. "You have a goal to stop Kuroka! SO GET THE HELL UP AND FIGHT!"

Something inside Izuku snapped at that moment for his claws to extend and slash Serafal's right eye. "GYAA!" She dropped him for Izuku to jump back. "So. Did you finally grow a backbone to me?"

'I gotta do it. I have no choice.' Izuku's body began emitting green lightning. "One For All....Full Meow 100%!"

"You're gonna need more than that to beat me!" Izuku charged at Serafal for her to block the attack. Izuku continued to send strikes that were almost impossible to see with Serafal blocking and partying them all. "IS THIS HONESTLY ALL YOU'VE GOT!?"

"NEKOMATA LEVEL 2!" Izuku's power increased with the punches to begin having Serafal feel them. The Devil lord skid back a bit while shaking her hand a bit.

"Gotta admit, that was not half bad." She glanced over to see something strange happening to Izuku. He was on all fours with a face as if he was struggling to be shown. "What are you doing?"

"You wanted my best. Well here it is." Izuku's body began to grow for some reason with it looking more of that of an adult's. When he stopped growing, a third tail came out of his back

(Pretend he's in a yukata and with cat features.)

"NEKOMATA LEVEL 3!" Izuku disappeared in a single moment before reappearing in front of Serafal. He sent a single punch that she blocked. However, something was without a doubt off as she felt it connect with her hand. She stopped the fist itself, but the impact felt as if she didn't and obtained an impact three times larger than the fist.

"The hell was tha-" Izuku kneed the Devil lord in the side to send her back. Serafal recovered to completely evade a third attack. 'Just what happened? He looks like he's in his thirties at the latest now. Not only that, but it feels like his power jumped through the roof. Just what did Izuku do?' Izuku came at Serafal again with a roundhouse. She ducked below before a blast of Kasha nearly hit her in the face. She evaded to have Izuku repeatedly try and punch her. 'I gotta evade for now. His fists aren't like before.'

"Where do you think you're looking?" Izuku appeared behind Serafal for her to try and escape. This lead to her getting a fist to the gut and a rapid amount of energy flowing from behind her.

"Pwaaaa!!!" 'Now I get it! He's using the life energy around us and dumping it into his body. That's where the aging and the third tail came from.' Serafal was sent rather far away from the fist to jump back up and start coughing up blood. "So I gotta now find out how to drop his Senjutsu. Great."

"It's more than just that!" Serafal looked up to see at least 30 Izuku's.

"What the?"

"You wanted my best. Well here's my best. KASHA.....SLASH!!" Izuku let loose a massive barrage of slashes to have him and his other versions attack.

'I can't dodge this.' Seeing Izuku get the better hand on her, Serafal smiles while accepting the attack. 'I guess your Youjutsu was what put me into checkmate. Nicely done Izuku.'

The slashes connected and destroyed the ice and made a dust covering. When it cleared, Serafal was down with Izuku landing near her. He stood tall while raising his right first into the air. "MEEEOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!" He felt like he was on top of the world. So much so that he almost forgot to cuff Serafal. "Right. Passing is if I contain Serafal or escape." He pulled the cuffs out of his pocket to feel his body become smaller and his third tail get sucked back into his body.

"Weird. Maybe I can't use it for lon-" He stopped when his body laid him flat on his face. "Tch! What the? It feels like my body's full of lead. I can barely move."

"So. The overflow of life energy inside you has a negative backlash of dropping your energy down to almost nothing after." Serafal held her head up to smile. "At least I know you can't use it all and hold it indefinitely. Having that much power at your finger tips would be too much."

"Nnngh! Speak for yourself." Izuku started to crawl over to Serafal to try and pass for the Devil lord to accept this.

"You did well Izuku. This test was to see just how far you can go. I gotta admit though, I never planned for you to hold a third tail. How'd it feel?"

"Nngh! I don't know. I was so hocked up on adrenaline that I couldn't stop and feel it." Izuku got to about halfway from where he was to Serafal and was sweating rather heavily. "If I gotta give words to it. *Pant* *Pant* It felt like I was unbeatable. That kinda felt good, but also kinda scared me."

"At least you know when to not push limits you can't go beyond." Serafal saw Izuku get up towards her leg and head to her arm. She felt happy for him before having the cuff get placed on her wrist with the announcer going off.

"Izuku Midoriya has passed the final exam."

The Nekomata fell to his back and looked at the sky. "Nice job. You got the better of me."

"Something tells me you let that last hit happen."

Serafal laughed while looking up at the sky as well. "To be honest, I did need to give you a way to win. This was kinda it."

'Hope everyone else passes their exams.' Izuku started to fade out of consciousness before hearing a bunch of the girls in the class pass with some of the guys.

Few hours later, Izuku POV:

I started to wake up with the feeling of someone on top of me. I glanced down to see Eri and Kuro on me in a deep sleep. 'They're so cute together.'

"At least I know Kuro is happy with you." My blood ran cold when I turned quickly to the side and noticed Kuroka. "How have you been Izuku? I heard you've got a lot of cute and sexy girls with you now."

"Kuroka." I tried to get up with my body still having a hard time moving.

"Relax. I'm not here to cause a fight. I came here to talk and learn about my niece and the little niece or nephew I'm going to have."

I wanted to use every ounce of my power to let her have a fist to the face before remembering Eri's picture. "Why are you presenting yourself to Eri during the night?"

"I'm only doing the right thing and helping Eri get to her daddy and mommies room. She's quite fearful of the dark." I remembered how she'd regularly fear it to understand that part if anything.

"If you try any thing to hurt even a hair on her's or any of the girls' heads, I'm going to make it a personal goal to hunt you down to the ends of the earth to rip your tails out and force them down your-"

"Now now. No need to be testy. I've done nothing wrong and I also have treated my niece with the best respect I could." Kuroka went into her cat form to jump up to an open window. "Goodbye Izuku. May our paths cross again." A magic portal opened behind her for Kuroka to jump into and disappear.

"Just what was that about?" The door immediately opened to Recovery Girl walking in with the girls.

"It seems you're up sonny. That's good to know." Kaachan immediately pulled Eri off and let her sleep in her arms. "As I told the girls, your body is extremely exhausted and can't move so well. For tonight, it's probably best you remain here."

"Yes mam. I'm sorry for the inconvenience."

"Don't worry. I'll be watching you tonight." Midnight walked in with Kaachan smirking a bit at Ochako.

'Something tells me, this was their idea.' For the next hour, we all spoke before it was about time for everyone to leave. The only people left in the room were me, Midnight and Kuro who wanted to stay where he was on my chest.

"Quite a loyal cat he is."

"Yeah. Kuro's been a loyal familiar even before I made him mine."

The pro sat back in her chair while going over the footage from my battle. "2 minutes."

"Excuse me?"

"That's how long you can stay in that form you have right now. 2 minutes max."

"And after that I'm stuck in this situation without the chance to scratch even my back."

"At least you're optimistic. Serafal also gave me a bit of intel of what that was exactly. I'd take precaution if you ever try that again. She told me that Senjutsu is a way to control the natural life energy from the world around you. That can be a benefit and a danger to you if you're not careful. If you're surrounded by corrupt and evil people, you can easily have yourself corrupted if you aren't careful. What I'm trying to say is, avoid using that final form in a chaotic fight with several villains. If you don't, there is a possibility you can change to not be....you anymore."

"I won't." I laid my head back to calmly look at the ceiling. "So, how ticked were the girls?"

"Let's just say, you're in for a treat when you get back and it's the heaven or hell kind."

"Hehehe. Something tells me I'm going to be stuck taking a bath after that." I smiled while remaining where I was and falling back asleep.

And that finishes the chapter. So real quick, what Izuku created was similar to Koneko's 'Shirone Mode' in the series. It can't be completely active since his body can't surpass the limits he was given. This though is his step into overcoming his fear. See what happens next time. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 179 13
Since [Y/N] Hikari was a young boy, he aspired to be a hero; unfortunately for him, his farther is the notorious villain known as Oni. And despite hi...
1.2K 23 12
izuku midoriya was a boy with a dream of becoming the best hero but one visit to the doctor changed his life forever. After being kidnapped and force...
59K 1.3K 56
Izuku Yagi was part of a family like any other, happy and healthy. Along with his sister, the two were thought to have a bright future ahead of them...
2.5K 72 12
This story follows our main protagonist Shiro, who, up until now, did have the best type of upbringing. From his parents avoiding him like the plague...