Captain Park || P.J

By Yoonchrisgull

A FEATURED BOOK "A salty pirate needs his beautiful mermaid." He appears and claims he wouldn't hurt her. S... More

Forward
Murdered
Walk the plank
Escape
Protected by waves
Irresistible
Not your manwhore
Captain Park Jimin
Sailor Jung Hoseok
A New Year
The Marriage
Fiance
Unworthy
Stronger than a wolves bond
Act
Black Pearl
Tattooed
Sister-in-law
Fragile heart
Bottle of rum
Little Gossip Boy
Bright Daniel
Playfull Min
Red Velvet
Danger And Power
Sweet Seduction
Punishment
Act gone real
Drunk
Tipsy
Match Maker
Love
Trust
Intimate Night
Mischievous Kiss
Pride and Patience
Beggar on his knees
Broken Love
Wailing Sea And Stormy Sky
Abundant Queen
How You Like That
Falling
You Are My Home
Pretty Little Savage
Sweets And Couple Dance
Going Out
Naughty Hands Down Her Pants
Fun Night
Harem Heart
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter✨
Charming Mama
Prepare The Balle
Dangerous Flirt
At Last, The Balle
Octopus And His Jellyfish
Vampire Queen
Promise Rings And Promise Kisses
A King's Wrath
Pretty Angel
Spoiled Queen
Assassinated Warning
Character MoodBoards
Kang Eunbi
Q/A's Part.1
Black Mamba
Fragile Innocence
Naughty Secrets
Bitter Manipulations
The Sexy Octopus
Seething Dragon
The King's Glittering Doll
Screaming Demons
Laugh In The Sea Of Sadness
Scandalous Outings
Spreading Rumours
Happy Ending
Weeping Graves
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter 2.0✨
The Empress
The Night Of Love
Loving Blues
Maddening Desires
The Taming Fox
Sweet Yuna
The Flying Pearl
Flowers And Gifts
Humiliated
The Raging Ocean
Love Needles
The Silent Grey
Burning Desire
The Forbidden Siren

Tall, Mysterious And A Blacksmith

3.5K 304 150
By Yoonchrisgull

"Kang."

Yoongi calls, brow raising at the approaching woman. However his eyes spark the second the female grip at Jimin's arm, who is still by the way frozen in his place.

Yoongi's gaze flick towards Y/n, watching the confusion in her face.

'Perfect timing as always, kang. This is going to be fun.'

Jimin tilt his head to the side to stare down at his childhood friend and a smile naturally lit up his features. "Eunbi. Have not seen you in a while."

He tilt his body towards her, watching the way the female grin up at him. "Same goes to you. As dark as always, Park."

Jimin chuckles. "And you? As bright as always, Kang."

Y/n stare at the interaction with curious eyes. So this is the infamous Kang Eunbi, the daughter of that bastard, King Kang. She looks nothing like him. While he is a mutty man with sin so high he could rule the kingdom of hell, she is the complete opposite with her shining tan skin and bright smile.

Her face looks innocent, like she can hurt no one even if she wants to. That is good, Y/n guesses. What her father did was never her fault and Y/n did not want to include her in her revenge from the beginning. But she does feels bad for her. If she was the daughter of King Kang, she would never show her face to anyone.

But there is pride in Eunbi's eyes and it is actually admirable.

Yoongi greets the woman with a hug, something Y/n has never seen him do with a grin on his face. Taehyung greets with merely a bow and smile. The female is welcomed with handsome smiles, all the while Jimin's arm is still a play thing in her hands.

Now that Y/n's attention is on everyone, she finally notices the dark lingering figure approaching behind Eunbi. Her gaze flick to him and her breath hitch in her throat at the unusual beauty that envelope the whole man.

He is tall, too tall, maybe the same height as Kim Namjoon from King Kang's crew. He is adoring all black. Long midnight hair pushed back and framing the sides of his face in curly waves. His face and jaw is sharp, eyes in piercing slits. Y/n thinks it matches well with his too broad shoulders and biceps.

He has this dark aura around him. Like he knows many secrets and can destroy a king with the snap of his fingers. But he prefers to lean back against a wall and enjoy and laugh at the mess this world has become.

She can not believe she is saying this. But this man is too sexy. Maybe for his own good and for her sanity.

She looks away from him, unaware of the way his gaze direct to hers after that and shamelessly, they stay there the whole time.

Jimin takes a step back, broad shoulders unblocking his little woman for his friend to see. He stands next to his fiancé, smile turning more wide as he presents his lady to the new pair.

Eunbi would have frown at that. But his smile is too beautiful and it is enough to distract her and the butterfly in her stomach.

Eunbi directs her gaze to the other woman, throat turning bitter at the mer sight of her. She has to admit. The female is good on the looks and body. But what matters is the personality. And she hardly sees any on the young woman adoring red before her.

"You must be Y/n. I have heard a lot about you." Eunbi smiles at the younger woman and Y/n instantly notice how it does not reach her eyes.

She tilt her head a little bit at that. But immediately brush it off as the woman presents her hand in a greeting. She goes to greet back, delicate hands folding each other.

Y/n smiles back, eyes creasing genuinely. "Hopefully good things. I have also heard many of you."

Eunbi giggles, cat eyes flicking towards Jimin and she hits her small fist playfully in his chest. "Did not know you missed me so much, Jiminie. You gossip about me now."

Jimin's head tilt adorably at the side, not recalling mentioning her to his fiancé. But he smiles nonetheless, shrugging his shoulders.

Y/n blinks, gaze meeting Taehyung's for a second. The man only makes a funny face, knowing that he was the one who mentioned her once.

Y/n looks away from the visual with a small smile, all the while unaware of the stares from the other two quite man.

Eunbi make her life a bit easy when she suddenly remembers to introduce the God like man looming behind her. She is dying to know the name of this dark mystery.

"Oh and this is Jungkook. My escort for the night."

The man upon having all the attention seems to shine a bit more if it was possible. God did his wonders on him it looks like.

The man, named Jungkook flick his eyes to all of them, an attractive smirk teasing his whole face. "Jeon Jungkook, bloodline a blacksmith. It is nice seeing you all here." His voice is surprisingly heavy with an accent Y/n recognizes is from Joseon.

Is he perhaps...

Again, Eunbi steps in to save her day. She is such a good woman, Y/n can not help but think. "He is from Joseon too, Y/n. Maybe you know each other." The female pats Jungkook on the back, as if encouraging him to step in.

And step in he does. Even though he does not look like he needed it as he, with an attractive pride raise his open palm towards her.

And Y/n appreciate the way he did not take her hand but choose to lay an invite before her in respect. She can not help but present her hand to him.

The man gladly envelopes her fragile fingers into his calloused once, touch light as he bows his back to place a fluttering kiss on her palm.

Taehyung makes another face as he stare down the man bowed back. That is his move. He can not help but pout.

"My Queen." Jungkook murmur against the skin of her hand before pulling back a little, dark eyes flicking up at her throw his long lashes. "I have always wanted to gaze upon you. It is a deep pleasure."

It is when his hand bend a little that she notices the ink in his skin. Are those.. tattoos?

Y/n is glad she is good at hiding her emotions. Cause shocked and bothered is all she feel right now but her blank expressions and smiles are hiding her behind them. She nods, placing her hand back to her side when he lets go and stand up to his full height again.

"A blacksmith." Yoongi muses, smirking at the young man before him. Yoongi immediately takes a liking to the darkness lingering in his gaze. "Welcome, buddy. We come from the same route."

Jungkook nods once, meeting the hand of the pale man in a welcoming grip. Strong hands which handle the sharpness of a sword is always admirable.

"I have always admired your work." Jungkook praises.

Y/n gaze away from them, heart suddenly yearning for the one who rules it. She turn her head to the side and look up at the man standing next to her.

Her heart skip a few beat when he finds his gaze always on her. She wants to reach up and kiss those lips. But she knows she will loose the balance on her knees if she had him that close to her.

So she leans towards him, arm brushing his lightly, making him send down a soft smile at her. His hand is not behind his gentle gesture as she feels a warm hand trail over her waist and takes its rightful place on the small of her back.

He rubs it there, unknowingly making her sigh. Her back has been killing her with cramps for the past ten minutes and his warm palm is always welcome.

Park Jimin, a devil so intimidating and mysterious. But when it comes to her, he is a God send angel.

No one notices the scowl in the other female's face at the interaction. She has to be imagining the softness in Jimin's gaze. Jimin never adores that expression. It has never been in him to feel such rubbish.

"Captain Park."

The pair's gaze turn towards Jungkook who is now finally facing the King of the Seven Seas.

The devil himself.

Jimin's gaze is blank for a few seconds. Jungkook can tell the man is calculating him with his sharp eyes and when the King deems the Blacksmith worthy, a tease flick into Jimin's eyes, welcoming him in his own way.

"We have met before, I suppose." The captain greets, making the younger man nod.

"Once. During the Kim's war. We help a few frail women take refuge on your ship for a day."

Jimin smiles lightly. "I remember. It was the craziest of days."

Y/n can not help but look up at him in fascination. He sounds so collected and forward from how he usually talks with her and his close crew members.

"The black pearl was divine. I would love to be able to stand in its wood again." Jungkook praises, hands hiding inside his pant pockets.

"You are welcome anytime, Smith. Be my guest."

Right after that, the second music starts to roll around the enormous walls of the ball room, making them all turn their attention towards the middle where everyone steps up to dance. It is upbeat and the couples look joyful doing a fun choreo. They clap in unison and it makes it more enjoyable to watch.

Everyone is distracted so they do not notice how the previous two man are still staring at each other. Jimin's blank expression is whipped as something flash in his eyes.

Jungkook nods once at him, immediately understanding the order that is spoken to him without a single word.

Eunbi turns back her attention to Jimin after a minute. She raise a perfectly arched brow at him, tease dripping her voice. "So, a new girl this year too, huh?"

Her gaze points towards Y/n, who in return turn her attention up at Jimin.

Her eyes lit in delight as she watch the sheepish look that takes over his features. "New girl, hm." She teases, poking him in the arm.

This immediately sets off many minds. It is bothersome how she does not look jealous.

Jimin chuckles at that, arm raising to rack his hand through his now silk black hair. "You know me better, my love."

'.. My.. love...??'  All Eunbi wants to do is scream. Her hand fists but a small pat on the back from Jungkook has her forcing herself back on the ground.

The action does not goes unnoticed by Taehyung who stand a bit away from Jungkook. He arch a questionable brow at that.

Y/n hums, turning towards the other female again. "It is different this time, Miss Eunbi." Something flicker her colored eyes for a second, almost resembling red. It matches her so well that it is scary. If she was not so human, they will think that she will show off her pointy teeth any moment now.

With a confidence that suits her long dark hair and her sharp eyes with pride, she sings a siren's song through her red plump lips. "Cause I am his fiancé." 

Eunbi is unable to speak for a moment at that. There is amusement shining her eyes and Eunbi hates it to her core.

So she is forced to bring herself to realize this. Y/n is not one of the girls Jimin had in the past. She is different and important and it will take more to get rid of her.

Obviously she is not as bright eyed and innocent smiles as she shows to everyone. There are many layers that needs to be peeled to see the true her.

It really makes her.. sexy.

"Well well. Who has come to grace us with her beauty?" Hoseok's bright voice takes the attention off of Y/n, making her let out a sigh. It is hard being a sexy queen all the time. She is tired, people.

Eunbi snaps herself out of her daze, turning to find the man with gentle features. Her smile is automatic. Who can resist that adorable face?

"Hobi." She greets him with a kiss on the cheek. When she pulls away, the man is red on the face.

Taehyung snicker from besides him. If they were alone, he will tease the hell out of him.

Hoseok giggles, hand carrying a wine glass or he would have fanned his face. His eyes direct towards Jungkook and they turn even more bright. "Jk, my man." He greets his old friend with a side hug.

"I see that changing habits are still a bit hard for you." Jungkook teasingly points to glass in his hand.

"Oh this." He laughs. "It is for the little lady here." He steps in to hand the glass to Y/n, who in return narrow her eyes at him a little.

"You look a bit drunk though." She smirks up at his still red cheeks. Is it the alcohol or was it the kiss?

"Cause he is. Why do you think it took him a while to get a single glass?" Taehyung muses, watching the way Hoseok rolls his eyes at him.

"I am preparing for the night." He nods proudly at himself.

"Old habits die hard." Jungkook mumbles.

Jimin is about ready to woop his horny ass when Hoseok burst out laughing and God, it is so contagious that it makes everyone smile with him.

Yoongi shake his head at the sailors. "What if you all not fool around tonight?"

"Taehyung does not like that kind of talk." Y/n teases after a sip of her beverage.

"You know what, precious." Heavy voice vibrating the ground they stand on, Taehyung takes a step towards her, delightful eyes challenging.

Y/n giggles and immediately hides herself a little behind Jimin.

The smirk is still there on his face. They have to admit. Taehyung is another great creation of the God. Who would not want to run their hands on that face and body? Who would resist a mysterious looking man like him?

He shameless winks at her in the end. Their interaction looks light. Him being the first one who found her, their friendship runs deep.

Maybe too deep. There is something lingering there between them. Eunbi upon noticing it clips it at the back of her head. Maybe she is just seeing things.

"The dance is almost finished." Hoseok suddenly reminds, head snapping towards his perfect pair. He wiggles his eyebrows. "Hollar up. Why don't me cappie swip his lady up from her little feets, ey? It is your night after all."

Jimin lets out a breathless laugh at that and Y/n slowly turn pink at the smirk Hoseok send her way. Eunbi sigh, lips parting to speak but she halts when she sees Jimin look down at his fiancé.

"Can I?" He softly questions, palm raising for her hand.

Millions of pretty cherry butterflies spark around her, brushing and landing on her skin, leaving there pink hue and the delicate scent of flowers behind. She nods, excited face only visible for his eyes.

He completely melt at the gummy smile she adores at the idea of dancing with him.

He can not wait to have her alone.

He leads her away to the center on the ballroom and Eunbi can only watch with a pout and yearning eyes. "Come on, grumps." She looks up at Jungkook who presents his hand to her.

Sulking, she gives him her hand and he steers her away to the dancing floor. She feels Jungkook squeeze her fingers and a smile quirk up her lips at his comfort.

"Where to, hyung?" Taehyung questions the elder man who slowly starts to sneak away too.

"He is drinking without us. What else?" Hoseok huffs.

A sigh leaves Yoongi's pink lips. "I prefer sweets. You know it. And there is many of it there." Pointing towards the luxurious table on the side with his eyes, the elder is lured away by the smell of candies and cakes.

Not ladies or drinks. But candies. Taehyung and Hoseok is left bewildered and devastated at the choice of their friend.

"He is getting old." Hoseok mocks, turning towards the floor again where another dance is starting.

And in the middle of it is his pair. The reason his ship flows. His cappie and his dumpling. The man can seriously cry.

Noticing how the other pair of couples are taking their positions a bit far from them, Y/n realizes that they want to give them the spotlight in the middle. She sighs out and a good decision that was cause the next moment, she feels herself stop breathing at the touch of Jimin's hand in her waist.

She looks up at him and finds him close cause of the staring position. He did rub her back minutes ago when they were talking. But this feeling on his hand is different this time. It feels extremely intimate.

"Ready, my jellyfish?" Jimin jokes last minute and Y/n feels all the tension leaving her body immediately.

She thanks him with a cute grin. "Lead the way, octopus."

And lead he does.

It takes only a few seconds to get used to each other's moments and after that, they glow throughout the dance floor. Y/n buzz out the gasp and aww's that sounds around the room and only focus on the man before her.

She has perfected the art of professional dancing. Jin has taught her all the things. But Jimin is also remarkable. Maybe even more than her. He is smooth with his hands on her waist and and legs on the floor.

He flows her around the whole room and Y/n keeps up to him like a champion. He bend her back and spins her around and she sings beautifully in his arms.

He spins her again, this time his hand leaving her and allowing her to spin two more time. The action makes her outfit flow rounds and reveal the many uncountable layers of her dress. As if magic, they shine and glow like a magic rainbow, revealing the smooth expense of her leg once and twice before it is hidden again.

"Love." Jimin approaching her again, breathless at the sight as he calls her yearningly.

He reaches and grips the small of her waist and picks her up off the ground like she weight nothing. Y/n smiles down at him, hand balanced his shoulders.

The sight of them together is beautiful. Her red compliment well with his purple.

Maybe this is the moment where she is the happiest, with him and in his arms. Surrounded by his scent and soft smiles.

Yes, Captain Park is smiling. No one knew he was capable of such emotions. They think he should do it more often. He looks breathtaking when his eyes disappear and his cheeks plump up in happiness.

Taehyung sighs from where he stood before. "Why are women so beautiful?"

"I know right. God is just unfair at this point." Hoseok complains after him, gaze set to the perfect pair. They do not even blink or they will miss a thing.

"You should stop staring." Hoseok suddenly mumbles, voice no longer lining playfulness.

Taehyung scoffs at that. "You should too."

A smirk lit up the other man's face. "Can not help it. she is beautiful."

"Can not help it either.." Taehyung deadpan, eyes dazing dark as he whispers. "I am obsessed."

The elder hears him clearly, yet he does nothing except shaking his head in disappointment.

------------

This mf is long long. Don't know why I'm writing such lengthy chapters but I guess I just need to take it out. I have many ideas for the balle night but I have to turn many of them down cause it'll be too much. Soo our Jungkook is here. Ya'll be champions waiting for him to be introduced for more than 50 chapters.

So how you like Jungkook's character? He is one hot mf and I made his character soo sexyyyy. Ya'll will love him, well that depends actually.

I have also been into too many webtoons and animes. Like I'm going back to my teen years again. What are you guys upto?

Leave lots of love in your way.

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 12.8K 58
A peaceful walk turns into a chance encounter for one ARMY when she's presented with a contract unlike any other. Start: September 13, 2020 End: Mar...
5.8K 242 40
[COMPLETED] Based of "The Little Mermaid" and "Aladdin" All Jungkook wanted was to see what it was like to have freedom. He was the Prince of Busan...
34.3K 1.9K 34
Your body unexpectedly slams into his, one leg wrapped around his waist. His hand grips your thigh and you're both panting, lips parted and merely an...
106K 2K 90
97.000+ words 📝 You are joining your boyfriend, Taehyung, on a tropical vacation to help him, Jimin, and Jungkook with a promotional gig. As you arr...