The One That Stayed (Luka Cou...

By LydiaEverleigh

[COMPLETED] (y/n) and Luka have been friends through every hardship you could possibly imagine, his dad leavi... More

~Backstory~
~The Dynamic Duet~
~The Secret Is Out, To You~
~Will He?~
~The Music Video~
~Dancing in the Moonlight~
Tiny author's note (part coming next)
~Dinner and Deck Talk~
~The Dance and Viperion~
~The Interview~
~Confrontation~
~A New Competition?~
~Competition Day~
~Surprise~
~Paparazzi~
~A Meeting As Medusa~
~Hawk Moth's Downfall~
~Promo Work~
~Bad Romance~
~Album Work~
~Graduation~
~Album release Party~
~Dance Tour Part 1~
~Dance Tour Part 2~
~Home at last~
~Moving in, And Moving On~
~5 years later~

~His Birthday~

767 20 3
By LydiaEverleigh

I woke up early, around 5 am, making sure not to wake Luka, It's his a Jules' birthday, and I am heading out to get a bunch of stuff ready for it, Anarka said she'd cover for me, it's been 2 weeks since the dance competition, and we have gotten bigger than ever online. Also I started calling Anarka 'mom' about a week ago, she cried the first time I did it. 

I head out to the dance studio to set up, Luka had been wanting to meet with fans for a while now, so I made a post on my story and blocked it from him saying:

No one tell Luka about this, but for his birthday I am setting up a meet and greet along with a fan showcase that will be posted on our channel, meet me at the studio on Rue Lepic at 6 am to help with set-up and you guys can practice all morning, I have a song list so you know what songs the videos will be. 

Again, do not tell Luka, please, it's one of his birthday surprises, and I really don't want him to find out about it until he can see all of you in person, much love, y/n l/n!

Over 10,000 people saw it, but I only have a around 400 dm me about it, only 100 could come, either way, 100 people packed into a studio was crazy. 

I arrived and went to the studio we normally dance in, posting the song list, setting up the speakers and cleaning up a little bit. Not too soon after I hear a few voices in the hallway.

"Which studio is it?" A feminine voice called out. 

I walk out into the hallway and prop the door open. 

"Right over here, nice to meet you guys, what are you names, and if you have preferred pronouns, what are they?" I ask.

"Oh my god, you're y/n, in the flesh. My name is Micah and I go by the pronouns they/them." Micah says. 

"Calm down Micah, she is nice, don't go all crazy fan on her. Hi, I'm Liz, I go by she/her." Liz laughs.

"Nice to meet you two, there is a book right over there, can you put your social media tags in there, I'm putting everyone's socials in the description of the video they dance in." I say gesturing to the leather cover book laying open on the shelf for bags and shoes.

"Of course, sorry if we're early." Micah says.

"It's not a problem Micah, I'm just gonna finish turning on some lights and putting up signs to guide everyone, and we can get to practicing." I smile.

I turn on the other sections of lights, and even open an extra room for practicing, I set up the signs guiding everyone to the main studio and the practice studio. It's around 8 am, so far I made a list of everyone here. I made it very clear that everyone is to respect everyone's pronouns, and if they present their sexuality or gender identity we will be accepting, or I will ask them to leave. We are all about respect. Along with their name's and tags, I am putting their dance group number and pronouns in the description. 

Liz (she/her)

Micah (They/they)

Holly (she/they) 

Bruce (he/him)

Honor (they/them) 

Zola (she/her)

Suri (he/him)

Keaton (he/they)

Apollo (they/them)

Leigh (any pronouns)

Loretta (she/her)

Kazuki (he/they)

Flynn (he/him)

Everest (they/them)

Caspian (any pronouns)

Zia (she/her)

Evelyn (she/her)

James (he/they)

Jasmine (she/they)

Ava (she/her)

Chloe (any pronouns)

Morgan (they/them)

Jordan (she/they)

Overall 23 people came, which is a lot less than 100, I waited around for half an hour and no one else came, I told them I was going to have Luka come here, and when he did, I was going to have them hide in the second room. 

I giggle at his last text.

"He's on his way." I tell them. I grab a black bandanna from my bag. 

-10 minutes later-

"y/n!" Luka calls. 

"Coming!" I yell, ushering them into the other room, we already took down the signs in the hallway.

"Strawberry!" He yells when he sees me, and I run into his arms giggling.

"Hey, blueberry, happy birthday and nice outfit." I say.

He's wearing a sleeveless black hoodie with red trim, a white tank top, dark blue jeans, and red, white, and black Nike's.

"Thanks, and you look amazing too beautiful." He replies, making me blush. 

I'm wearing a black cap, and black and white long sleeve shirt from Brooklyn, New York, in the United States, black and white joggers, and black and white Nike's.

"Anyway, come with me." I say, wrapping the bandanna around his eyes. I had to cover them because the studio is decorated right now. We walk in and I remove the bandanna. He glances around and the decorations.

"Wow, babe, this looks amazing, thank yo-" He says before he cuts himself off noticing a lot more bags than usual.

"Who else is here?" He asks. 

"Just a few fans, here to record some dances with us." I say smiling while everyone walks out.

"Oh my god, really!" Luka yells in excitement.

"Yes, really." Liz giggles.

Luka pulls us all into a big group hug.

"Okay, y/n help, I gotta meet everyone." Luka says, clearly giddy.

"Okay, I got this." I say, before running him through everyone and their preferred pronouns. 

"Got it, it's great meeting you all." Luka says.

"Nice meeting you guys too." They all respond.

"Now let's get started." I suggest.

"First song up is 'Blow Your Mind' by Dua Lipa" I announce. 

The first group is Liz, Holly, Honor, Zola, and I. (you are the one with the grey joggers, and blue sneakers).

Second group is Luka, Micah, and Bruce (Luka is the one with the white mask).

Third group is Apollo, Leigh, and Loretta.

Fourth group is Suri, Keaton, Kazuki, Flynn, and Everest. (I know they are all feminine perceived in this group, but I needed to get them in, so no hate please.)

Next was 'Wolves' By Selena Gomez.

First group was Luka, Caspian, and I. 

The 4 that joined the group were Zia, Evelyn, James, and Jasmine. 

Next song was 'Sweet But Psycho' By Ava Max.

The group was Chloe, Ava, and I.

Next was 'Dance Monkey' By Tones and I.

The group was Liz, Morgan, Jordan, and I.

"That was so much fun!" Micah said, even those who weren't in the group would be off to the side doing their own choreo, but someone was always recording the group. 

"Thank you all for coming, the videos will be up tomorrow afternoon." I call out as every grabs their things. 

"Bye y/n and Luka, it was great meeting you guys." Everyone says as they leave one by one. 

"Thank you so much y/n, that was amazing."

"You're welcome, but its not over yet, first this first we need to go back to the boat and shower, then we have somewhere to be." I say mysteriously.

Luka practically runs home. We quickly shower and get ready. 

"What should I wear?" Luka asks.

"Whatever you're comfortable in." I respond.

He puts on white sneakers, light blue ripped jeans, a white t-shirt, and a brown jacket with a fake fur collar and inside layer. 

"Perfect!" I say, giving him a kiss on the cheek before getting ready. 

I put on a grey camo t-shirt with a cross over pattern on the upper chest, light blue jean shorts, and some white sneakers. 

We leave the boat and start heading towards our destination, before we get stopped by a group of people. 

"Y/n and Luka, do you see marriage in your future?"

"Do you have advice for anyone also trying to be a celebrity?"

"Do you speak more languages than English and French?"

The questions came pouring out as picture flashes blinded us.

"Okay, I will answer one at a time, but we really have to be somewhere. We haven't really talked about marriage but I wouldn't mind it-" I begin.

"I plan on it being in the future." Luka cuts in, making me blush.

"Advice wise, keep being you, and don't stop promoting yourself, you will get back what you give in, it just takes time. We both speak English, French, German, and Spanish." I respond.

"Now we really have to be going somewhere, someone here planned an adventure for us for my birthday." Luka says while wrapping an arm around my shoulder as we both smile. We allow them to take a few more pictures before we walk off.

"I think we did good for our first press bombardment." Luka states nonchalantly. 

"Yeah, we did." I respond with a smile as we arrive at the recording studio.

We head upstairs after Luka screams in excitement about being in a real recording studio. We begin recording a few new songs, the rest of Kitty section is already there.

First we record 'I Don't Wanna Be Sad Forever' Written by Jules and I. 

Me and Jules sang it together in perfect unison. 

Next up was a song I wrote a while back called 'Talking To The Moon', I wrote it after my dad died, it's about me always trying to talk to him, even though he was gone. 

When the vocals lift and I get louder, tears begin streaming down my face. Nevertheless we keep playing, when the song end's I dry my eyes and we move onto a new song Luka's been working on. 

'Cupid's Chokehold' Ivan cuts in on vocals occasionally. 

I knew the song was about me, from what it sounds like, he wrote part of it before we got together, the secret handshake and liking his band's music. I smile while playing the guitar. He changes his voice a few times through the song, and it sounds really cool. 

We finished recording and I got a call from Anarka:

"The boat is all set up

"Okay, thank you, we're on our way." I respond and she hangs up.

"Let's go children, we got places to be and people to see." I say while marching out of the studio. We all walk back to the boat to see it set up we a bunch of instruments, and lights, and I cover Luka's eyes before he can see the big surprise.

-Last Night-

I walk in and see Luka crying. 

"Lu, what's wrong?"

"I... I just wanna be close with my dad again, I turn 18 tomorrow, and the best relationship I have with him is being a fan of his music. "

"Oh Lu..." I say while climbing into the bed while he falls into my arms and I soothe him to sleep.

I send someone a text and they agree, the final surprise of tomorrow is sure to make him happy. 

-Current Day-

I walk up to Jagged and he gives me a nod. I uncover Luka's eyes and he is shocked to see his dad there, holding a new guitar.

"Wha-What's this?" He asks.

"Well if I'm going to record a song with my son he's gonna need a great guitar." Jagged responds. 

Luka is dead silent, he glances at me, then to Jagged, and then hugs us both.

"Thank you guys, so much." He says in a muffled voice.

Neither of us respond, he knows we didn't mind doing this one bit. I leave Luka and Jagged along so they can talk before walking up to Jules with my gift. Rose spent the day surprising her so I haven't given her my gift yet. 

"Hey Jules, happy birthday" I say hugging her. 

"Thanks y/n" Jules says.

"Here I have a surprise for you." I respond, giving her the small magazine. 

She looks at it shocked. 

"You got me put in a magazine?!" She yells excited.

"Yup, and Adrien is gonna do a photo shoot with you next week and it will get put up all over Paris, welcome to being a model." I say with a smile.

She engulfs me with a hug before we all go back to the party. 

I get up on the stage at around 9:30. 

"Hello everyone, thank you all for coming to Luka's and Jules' party, Happy birthday guys, and don't doubt, I'm still salty that you guys are just a day older than me." I say into the microphone, causing a few laughs to come from the crowd. 

"Nevertheless, I have one last surprise for Luka. Here is a song I wrote, that not even Blueberry has listened to. Here is my song, 'Love Story'."

 I went to Nino at the DJ booth and had his plug in my backing track that I made. 

I could see tears fall from his eyes as I sing about our nicknames, and how we met. Like how originally my dad didn't want us being friends, but I didn't listen. Then after the instrumentals when it came to the engagement part, it was my vision of our future. When the song ended everyone was clapping and Luka ran onto the stage and hugged me. 

"That was amazing y/n." He whispers in my ear. 

"Thanks Lu." I giggle. 

A few hours later everyone had left and we all went to bed. Tomorrow I turn 18. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 669 18
Marinette x peter parker ------------------------------------------• Crossover of mlb and avengers ------------------------------------------• Hawkm...
212K 6.2K 23
For more than a year you and Luka have been best friends. But overtime your feelings for him have changed and unfortunately, he likes someone else. B...
5.9K 149 18
You had just moved to Paris from Brooklyn and were part of a very successful masked band. While in Paris you meet Luka, a blue haired, kind, and cute...
59.2K 1.7K 26
You move to Paris after your dad got a new job and was introduced to a boy named Luka. He takes you on wild adventures but you never saw him anything...