Shielding You From Sorrow♡

By TheaVidalRabadon

Love is like a battle. It's either you win or you lose. Love is like a game, it's hard and unfair but it's up... More

Lili's words
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Thank You

Chapter 22

849 22 0
By TheaVidalRabadon

Continuation

Christmas Eve

Lili's POV

Oh shoot! I forgot to message chaeyoung.

What the heck? Of all, messaging her was the first thing I forgot.

I'm dead.

I got my phone and composed a message for her.

To: CHIPMUNKSÈ♡

             Got home safe ;) How's her??

From: CHIPMUNKSÈ♡

               Pabo!!! I thought you won't text me anymore huh? I almost lost all my patience and was about to fly to Thailand.

                She's fine BTW :)

To: CHIPMUNKSÈ♡

              YAH PARK CHAEYOUNG!! Stop being so OA. I'm sorry as well, I forgot to text you hehe. Mom talked to me, she knows everything. CHAENG MY MOM IS A JENLISA SHIPPER (・o・)

From: CHIPMUNKSÈ♡

              ARA! I know that Mom is a JENLISA SHIPPER. You're just the one who didn't noticed it.

To: CHIPMUNKSÈ♡

               Chaeyoungie don't forget the favor I asked you okay? Make her eat at the right time. Text me everything she'll do. And do not let history repeat itself. Do not let her go out at night.

From: CHIPMUNKSÈ♡

                 Noted your highness. Just don't worry and focus on yourself. Heal yourself well and get back here sooner or later. MONKEY FIGHTING*\0/*

I was about to compose a new message when a knocked at my room's door interrupted me.

To: CHIPMUNKSÈ♡

               Noted master. Gotta go. Talk to you later. Bye love you♥

I sent her a message and didn't wait for her response as I went to my door.

"Be ready. Your dad is already here. Get change we'll going now". Mom appeared in front of me as I open the door.

She didn't let me answer and leave me.

What a weird mom. I giggled and went back to my room.

To my room that is full of color yellow stuffs and a lot of pictures of blackpink and specially a lots of nini's cute pics.

I ready myself before my mind bring me to Dreamland again which is basically always happens.

I went downstairs and saw my dad sitting at the living room.

I was about to go to him when a furry creature brushing my skin.

W-wait what? The first thing I remembered, my babies are not here. Leo, Louis, Lily, and Luca was currently at Korea while the other two cats that is mine as well was at my grandparents house. Then who's this cute creature?

It's so cute.

I bend my knees so that I can pet it.

I brush and rub its fur with full of admiration.

"Love what you're seeing?". I didn't notice that dad is still there.

"Yes that. I love him. Who's cat is this?". I asked but my eyes are still on the cat.

"Actually it's a her. She's a girl. I bought it for you pran. I know that you love cats. That's why you love her". I looked at him with confused stare.

"I love her? Who's her dad?". I asked full attention with him now.

"You know what I am referring at". He said and winked at me.

Tsk am I that obvious to the point that all of them knows about it.

Yeah I love cat. But I love her even more cause her eyes. Her eyes that is more likely like a cat. Her eyes that is so cute and full of innocence.
I love cats cause for the first time I received an innocent admiration and it's like her. Her eyes admired me innocently.

"Wanna take it or nah?". Dad challenge me with a smirked on his face.

"D-dad I bought a new one in Korea. His name is Lego. And I promised chaeng that Louis will be the last one". I uttered pouting while looking at the cat in front of me.

"You don't like it then". He said still trying me not to refuse.

"I like it dad. No! I love it. You can't get her from me now". I said and lift the cat up. "Hello there Gabo. Welcome to the L family". I talked to the cat with my baby voice.

L family and her name is Gabo?

I want the name Gabo for her. Her fur color is gray with white on its chest. Her eyes is Crystal blue.

"Thank you Dad". I put down the cat and hugged him as tight as I can.

"Yah you might kill me". He laughed and I just shrugged him away.

"Wow it's new. You didn't name your cat with the first letter of L". He said wondering.

"Well everything change dad. I want to explore new things. Try something new". I said and winked at him.

Mom and I went to the mall and buy some ingredients for the food later.

I also bought them a gift. A necklace for mom, a new kitchen tools for dad and a new clothes, a new TV for Grandpa and a new plant for Grandma to be delivered at their house later.

And the rest is for my new cat. I bought her everything. From bed to food and clothes.

We're about to go when I accidentally looked at a Chanel store.

It's just a Chanel brand but I automatically thinks about the Human Chanel.

I entered the store and saw the latest released products. It's a hair accessories but the price speak expensiveness.

I just bought it cause Nini's always fix her hair with those and I admire her more than ever when she always does that. She looks so ethereal.

We went straight at home and started to cook for the Christmas Eve. Since it's getting dark.

I didn't help them cause I don't know how to cook that much. I just got my phone and text chaeyoungie.

To: CHIPMUNKSÈ♡

              Park chaeyoung get your gifts at my room when it's already twelve. It all has a name so you won't be confused.

I messaged her and she didn't respond probably busy cooking too.

To help ease my boredom I played with Gabo. And helped dad grilled the barbecue.

Time passed by and we already set the table. My grandparents are now here as well as our other relatives.

"11:59. Everyone let the countdown begin". Dad shouts and they began counting.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

I HOPE FOR YOUR HAPPINESS

1

Merry Christmas

They all shout as the sky filled with colorful fireworks. The kids starts to blow their trumpet which cause the atmosphere to be noisy but fun.

To: CHIPMUNKSÈ♡

            Merry Christmas chaeyoung. Thank you for staying with me through my ups and downs. Hope you have your happiness, well you already have her. Have a wonderful Christmas my love. Wish you all the best(◕દ◕)

To: SOOYAH_CHIKINಠ‿ಠ

                Happy chikin night, chicken maniac. Jisoo unnie have a Great Christmas. All I can say is I am very thankful for having you in my life. Thank you unnie for staying with me throughout my hard journey. Wish you all the chikin in the world. I love you♡

To: NINI♥MY MANDU♥

                  Merry Christmas NINI, This Christmas I only wish one thing. It's your safety and protection as well as your good health. Nini I know that life is to tough for you these past few days but I just want you to know that you are tougher than the yesterday. Nini take care of yourself while I'm away. I'll promise to comeback after I find myself. Have a Great Christmas love. I love you and I will always will♡♡.

I sent them a Christmas message including her cause I don't want her to feel outcast.

I may not be with them but they will always remain in my heart even if we are all fall apart.

I didn't think about my problems anymore since it was Christmas I just enjoyed the night with my parents and grandparents.

I thanked God for giving me all of this.

I thanked him for always listening to my wishes and forgiveness every time I pray.

——————————

HAPPY 23rd, HAPPY JENLISA DAY JENLISA SHIPPERS💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.2K 88
Every love story is different, it has it's own unique beginning and ending, challenges and thrills that made it either stronger or broken apart Every...
37.3K 787 51
Foreword First Character I was empty until you arrive I didn't like girls but you changed that.... I was so cold but your warm melted me I've never h...
339K 7.2K 30
"Do it or you won't meet each other again!" "Let's just do it, I can't bare the thoughts of losing you." Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, two best frie...
51.4K 1.7K 40
50% true life events, 50% imagination Two brokenhearted strangers unexpectedly meet in a foreign country. Beautiful friendship blossomed and turned i...