Crisis Of Desire

By shiaraxo

!WARNING! THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE/EXPLICIT CONTENT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! ---- There is this saying, or... More

Welcome
< I >
< II >
< III >
< IV >
< V >
< VI >
< VII >
< VIII >
< IX >
< X >
< XI >
< XII >
< XIII >
< XIV >
< XV >
< XVI >
< XVII >
< XVIII >
< XIX >
< XX >
< XXI >
< XXII >
< XXIII >
< XXIV >
< XXV >
< XXVI >
< XXVII >
< XXVIII >
< XXIX >
< XXX >
< XXXI >
< XXXII >
< XXXIII >
< XXXIV >
< XXXVI >
< XXXVII >
< XXXVIII >
< XXXIX >
< XL >
< XLI >
< XLII >
< XLIII >
< XLIV >
< XLV >
< XLVI >
< XLVII >
< XLVIII >
< XLIX >
< L >
< LI >
< LII >
< LIII >
< LIV >
< LV >
< LVI >
< LVII >
< LVIII >
< LIX >
< LX >
< LXI >
< LXII >
< LXIII >
< LXIV >
< LXV >
< LXVI >
< LXVII >
Epilogue

< XXXV >

32K 460 782
By shiaraxo

Neveah Aurora North:

I slowly open my eyes and look at the person lying beside me. Tiago smiles and pulls me closer to him, embracing me with his warmth. 

'Goodmorning.' I yawn and press my face against his chest. 'Have you been awake long?' 

'Not really.' He mumbles as he moves his hand to my waist, pulling me even closer. I'm loving this touchy moment and want it to continue, but he suddenly stops when the front door opens. 

This time we heard someone entering the house, so we both stop. 'That's little one.' He groans, sitting up straight. 'You two should talk and I have things to do, but you're mine later.' 

I tilt my head and watch as he walks around the room, dressing himself before he walks back to the bed. 'Okay?' 

'Whatever.' He moves closer, pressing his soft lips against mine before he heads for the door. 'Can't wait.' He groans, opening the door. 

It takes a few seconds until Leya comes running around the corner. She's out of breath and seems to be sweating a lot. 'Neveah we need to talk!' 

'Goodmorning to you too little one.' Tiago smiles at her before turning back to me again, 'You can have her until later today. I have plans.' 

Cataleya simply ignores him and runs into the room, climbs on the bed, and hugs me tightly.

'What happened?' I ask, softly brushing some hair out of her face. 'Bye girls!' I smile at Tiago who walks out and closes the door behind him, before turning back to Leya. 

'Cataleya?' 'I feel disgusting!' She exclaims, pressing her face against my stomach. 

'What- why?' She sighs and takes a few deep breaths. Something obviously happened with Rio, there's no other way. 

She groans and turns around, laying on her back with her head on my stomach. 'Don't laugh.' 

I nod and keep my eyes on her as she searches for the right words. 'So something happened with Rio... And-' 

'Did he hurt you?' She shakes her head and looks up at me, debating her answer. 'Well, kind of but not in a bad way!' What? 

'So remember that we talked about Italian men?' I nod and keep my eyes on her, trying to see where this is going. 

Wait, did she- My eyes widen and she nods. 'We had sex.' 

'You had what!? With who!? Rio?!' She nods again, ashamed of my loud words. 

'Oh my god! No way! Wait when?! What the-' 'Could you just let me finish!' She shouts, pressing her hand on my mouth to make me shut up. 

I nod and lean back, looking at her so that she can finally continue. 'Well. I told you about the tension right?' I nod again and feel my heart racing like crazy. 

She's ashamed about the fact that her first was Rio, but I'm excited that she finally lost her virginity. It's just weird that it's him. She wanted to stay a virgin until she would meet someone special. Rio definitely is not someone special. 

Nonetheless, I'm happy for her. She seems happy herself. 

'So I went to my room and he followed me. I didn't know until I heard the door. He didn't. And one thing led to another and before I knew it, we were having sex...' She groans, pressing her face onto my stomach again. 

I can't help but laugh at her shamefulness, it's the most adorable shit ever. 

'It's not funny!' She grunts, propping herself up a little. 'To me it is.' I smile, unable to contain my shock anymore. 'You lost your virginity to Rio... Damn.' 

'Shut up!' She wraps her arms around me and squeezes me tightly, making me groans out of pain. I just woke up and she's already trying to kill me. 

'Okay, I'll stop!' She lets go of me and lays back down. 'So tell me, how was it?' 

She rolls onto her back again and takes a deep breath as her lips curl up into a smirk. Her cheeks turn red and by the looks of it, I can predict how it went. She enjoyed it. 

'Just like you said, heavenly.' I have never felt so proud to hear her say something before. The fact that it's Rio who made her feel this way, does bother me a little, but as long as she's enjoying it for her own reasons, I have no say in this. 

'Is he big?' Her eyes grow wide and she starts laughing because of my question, but I wasn't joking. 'Why do you want to know, you have Leon!' 

'I know, I just want to know if it runs in the family.' I smirk, making her blush again. 'Well, I sure think he's not small.' 

'How many hands?' She furrows her brows at me, not understanding what I'm trying to get at. 'How many hands does it take to cover his length?' 

'I don't fucking know!' She exclaims before moving up a little, so she can lay next to me. 'Come on!' 'I don't know! I didn't measure it!' 

I stare at her for a while, trying to see if she really didn't think about it. And she didn't. 'How big is Leon?' 

'At least two hands.' 

'My hands or your hands?' I smirk and think about last night. 'His hands.' 

Cataleya's eyes widen and I can't help but blush a little. Tiago's hands are big, we both know that, but I was able to take it. 

'How are you-' 'Why do you think I was walking like a cripple when we left?' She starts laughing and I join her, enjoying this little moment. 

This is the first time we ever talk about sex. Well, about her first time having sex. 

'Does the pain go away?' She asks sheepishly, making me smile and nod at her. She's so innocent, it's adorable. 'So Rio's big huh?'

She nods and closes her eyes, smiling like crazy. 

'I can't believe you two had sex.' I say, trying to register the fact that it's the truth. They had sex. Rio was her first and I just know that he'll always use that to his advantage. 

'There's more.' She opens her eyes again and stares at me for a second. 'What is it?' 

'He's ignoring me.' She states, before clutching onto the pillow beside her. 'He is?' 

'Well, he left as soon as we were done, and when I saw him in the kitchen this morning he didn't say shit. It's like nothing happened!' This is obviously bothering her. 

'I mean, what did you expect?' I ask honestly. Rio is a man. Men do what they want and think they can get away with it. 

He simply fucked her and left, a basic one-nightstand, only this time they have to share a house together for however long knows. 

'Did you talk to him about it?' 'Of course not!' I roll my eyes and look at her weirdly. 

'I don't want to talk to him about it!' She shouts, trying to cover her face by pulling up the sheets. 'Leya, do you want to do it again?' 

To my surprise, she nods. Even though her face is covered, I can still see her nodding yes. 'You do?' 

'Don't make me say it!' She groans, pulling down the sheets enough for her eyes to peak out.

'You want to have sex with Rio, the man who almost killed us more than once, again?' She sighs deeply and looks at me for a second. She's seriously debating it. 

And I know I told her that she could take advantage of Rio's services, but I didn't think she would crave it this much. 

'What do you want from him Leya?' I ask, a little afraid of her answer. If she says she wants him, she's going to fall in love for sure. But if she says she simply wants to gain some experience, she'll simply be using him for her own pleasure. 

Neither of the options is good, but I like the last one more. 

'I want to see what he can do. What he can make me do, you know?' Thank god! 'So you're not in it for him, you're in it for the experience?' 

She raises an eyebrow at me and thinks about it for a second. 'It sounds bad if you say it like that!' 

I smile, happy that it's not connected to feelings whatsoever. She still hates him, just differently. 

'Talk to him about it.' I mumble, waiting for her to react hysterically, which she does. 'Why- How do you even start something like that? And I shouldn't be- You know what, no. I'm not- I mean, I could, but-' 

'You obviously want it, so you should ask him. See what he wants. If he wants it too, why not give it a try?' 

She opens her mouth, but nothing comes out. She knows I'm right. Or at least, she knows that my point is valid. She knows that, if she really wants this, she has to talk to him about it. 

'You're right.' I nod and smile at her. 'Aren't I always?' 

She rolls her eyes and wraps her arms around me, hugging me tightly once more.  'Shut up you idiot.'

I smile and hug her back, enjoying this little moment. I feel like we haven't talked like this in a while. Maybe it's because I was busy with Tiago, but I missed her. 

'No matter what you do, just don't catch feelings.' She slowly lets go of me and nods. 'It's not like that, I just want to know what else there is. And if he's willing to teach me, I'll take it. I guess.' 

'I get that, I really do.' I did the same with Drew... 'Just don't-' 'I won't fall in love with him. I promise.' She sighs before smiling at me. 

'It's like you said, take advantage of the moment, right?' 

I can't believe the words coming out of her mouth. Cataleya Valentina Velez is talking to me about sex. I honestly thought this day would never come!

So I simply nod and stare at her for a while. She certainly changed in one night. She even looks deflowered! 

It's strange hearing her say it. It's like I created a little devil. As if I turned something in her on. A switch that turned her into a woman that always gets her way with men, no matter what. 

As long as she doesn't catch feelings, we should be fine! 

'But enough about me, how are things with you and Leon?' I look at her and can't stop smiling. 

'What do you want to know?' 'All of it of course!' She exclaims, turning back to me again. I can't help but enjoy her engagement in my relationship with Tiago. 

She really likes him, more than any of my other exes, even though he's a killer. 

'You like him don't you?' I ask and she shrugs. 'I like him, for you.' 

'He's a killer, he's not that much better from the others if you look at it from that perspective.' She nods, confirming my words, and giggles. 

'He's better than Drew and Nathan.' Oh god! 

'You just had to bring up Nathan, didn't you?' She smirks and stares at me strangely. 'Of course, that bitch killed our neighbor's cat because you said it bit you once!' 

Yeah... That was Nathan for sure... 'Okay but still, Tiago probably killed a bunch of people as well-' 'But he would never kill you.' She smirks, making me blush a little. 

'But Rio would.' Leya shakes her head and her smirk only grows. 'Leon wouldn't let him near you.' 

I want to believe she's right, I really do, but it's not true. Rio got close before. He had multiple chances to kill me, but he didn't. He didn't because he knew Tiago would hate him forever, but that doesn't mean that he won't kill me the next time he has the chance to do so. 

'And I see the way you look at him.' I raise a brow at her and smile. 'And how is that?' 

'The same way you looked at Drew.' 

'That's not a good thing, you know.' I whisper, trying to hide the fact that her words scare me. If she sees it, maybe it's true. Maybe I am letting him in closer than I want him to. 

'What do you mean?' She asks a little confused. 'What I had with Drew was destructive. If I look at Tiago the same way it's a bad thing, right?' 

'No, because he looks at you different than Drew did.' 

It surprises me that she's been so attentive. Most of the time, it's me who acknowledges all of this shit, but not this time. This time it's her. The girl that normally stays silent in the corner of the room and minds her own business. 

'Since when did you become so observant?' She shrugs and smiles at me. Cataleya knows better than anyone that what I had with Drew was bad. It was toxic and something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. 

'Since you got too busy fucking him and left me alone with my thoughts.' She smirks, making me roll my eyes playfully. 

If she says I look at Tiago the same I did at Drew, it sounds to me like a bad thing. And it feels wrong. I don't want that to become a thing. 

'And what would you call the way he looks at me?' I ask, curious to what she sees when he looks at me. 'You would love to know, wouldn't you?' 

'He absolutely worships you, Neveah.' My lips curl up, I'm unable to keep it in anymore. 'If you didn't get that memo yet, something is definitely wrong with you.' 

I laugh and shove her away from me a little, making her laugh with me. 'No, but for real!' 

'He's obsessed with you or something.' She mumbles suddenly serious again. 'In a good way, unlike Drew.' 

Obsessed. I've never felt that way about someone besides Drew and Tiago, but Drew was something else. Drew was the second man I've ever loved and the second man that broke me. My relationship with Tiago could never hurt me the way Drew hurt me, it came close, but it's different with him. 

I was broken when I left Tiago, my wounds from the heartbreak were open and bleeding, slowly killing me on the inside. Drew was there. He helped me out of my dark hole and he became my everything. My light... 

He used my brokenness to his advantage and used me. And I fucking let him. 

I regret letting him into my life more than leaving Tiago in the first place. Cause maybe, just maybe, I would've been fine. I wouldn't have turned out the way I did. 

I wouldn't let men treat me likes shit if it wasn't for him. 

Tiago makes me feel like a fucking goddess, he would give me anything I wish for, which scare the hell out of me. Because I like it. 

I like having this power over someone. I love the attention he gives me. But what if I ruin it? What if I ruin it as I did with Drew? What if I use it too much and he wants to get rid of me, just like Drew? 

That's why I could never tell him the words he wants to hear. Cause I'm afraid that if I do, I'll be doomed. I'll ruin whatever we have and that's not what I want. 

Because I'll lose my power, my happiness with him. But worst of all, I'll lose him.

And trust me, I was able to lose Drew. It took me some time but I recovered. I was able to lose Tiago once, six years ago when I left, I really was. But after everything, I don't think I'm able to lose him again. It just runs too deep now. 

He filled me up again. Every fucking cell in my body aches for him, without me even knowing. It's terrifying. 

'Enough about boys!' I exclaim, wanting to change the subject more than ever, 'Let's go explore this place and bother Celine a little!' 

Leya laughs as I get out of bed and get dressed. 'Is it hot outside?' I ask, turning back to her. She nods and I look at her outfit. She's wearing a cute rosewood-colored summer dress that's wrapped tightly around her waist. 

'Should I wear a dress?' She nods and stumbles over to me. Just now I notice that she's also walking like a cripple. 'Two hands as well?' 

She rolls her eyes and pushes me away from the door leading to the closet. I watch as she tries to rush in there, closing the door behind her. 

'Just admit it! Rio's packing!' I shout through the door, hearing her groan out of annoyance. 'Shut the fuck up you bitch!' 

I can't stop laughing and walk towards the little balcony attached to the room. The sun is shining bright, making my skin heat up immediately. 

It feels amazing to feel the sun glow against my skin. I love summer... Even though fall started already, it's still hot outside, making it feel like late summer or something. 

I take in the beautiful view of the vineyards. This is definitely the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen. Fresh air fills my lungs and I feel like I'm in heaven. If only I didn't see Rio walking on the ground, towards a house, Brandon and Marco's house if I'm correct. 

He just had to ruin my mood. I follow his frame to the door and watch as he walks in without knocking. No manners... 

'Why are you standing out there in your underwear?' I turn towards Leya and smile. 'It's not like anyone will see.' I mumble as I walk back inside. 

She's holding a pistachio green dress in the air, I don't remember buying it, which means Brandon bought it. 'Put it on.' She chimes, pressing the flowy fabric in my hands. 

I nod and walk into the little bathroom, changing real quick, before brushing my teeth and pulling my hair up in a bun. It's warm, no way that I'm putting all that time in my hair today if we're just going to roam around. 

'Almost done!?' 

I open the door and step back into the room, smiling at her reaction to me. 'I knew that color would look good on you!' 

'We look stunning, now let's go explore!' I chime, pulling her with me. She leans on me, allowing me to help her forward, and smiles. 

She can't walk straight because of Rio.

'Okay, where do we start?' She asks as soon as we get outside. Since Rio is at Marco and Brandon's house, I don't think we should go there first. She'll freak out if she sees him right now. 

So I turn the other way, towards the house that's for the employers, and pull her with me. 

We walk on the little pathways, connecting the houses together with just a few stones. 

The place is filled with trees and bushes, exactly like the driveway leading up to Rio's house. 

'It feels like a little community over here.' I state, walking towards an odd-looking building. It's smaller than any of the other buildings and doesn't look like a house at all. 

'If he lets his employers stay in a place like that, I'm going to fucking kill him.' I groan and Leya pulls me with her. 

We walk closer to the building, which is covered in vines and looks a little abandoned if you ask me, and search for the door. There isn't really a door. Just a hole in the wall, leading into a tiny room that's just enough for four people to stand in. 

'What the heck is this?' I shrug and reach for the only door in the room. It's unlocked. 

We probably shouldn't be entering shit we don't know of, but Rio didn't tell us we weren't allowed to look around. He encouraged us to be precise. 

I slowly open the door and peek inside, hearing loud grunting and the sound of skin clashing against skin. 

'You could've dodged that easily.' An unfamiliar voice huffs from down the stairs, making me more curious than ever.

'Who is that?' Leya mouths as she tries to peek around me to see if she could catch a glimpse. 'I have no idea.' I whisper, hearing a loud clap on the other side of this place. It's very echoey. 

'Let's find out.' I pull her with me, down the stairs leading to a big open space. The room is divided by a thick glass wall, with on one side a huge shooting range and dummies to throw knives at, and on the other side gym equipment and a  boxing ring in the middle. 

Brandon is shoving his fist deep into someone's middle, making me widen my eyes. The other man groans out of pain and almost falls to the ground. What the fuck- 

He grunts and pulls Brandon's arm back as far as possible. I can't look away and step even closer, just enough for them to notice us, but they don't. They're too busy fighting. 

Both of them are sweating like shit, trying to hurt the other. Oh shit! 

'Not fast enough!' The mystery man shouts at the poor Brandon who is trying to get out of his grip. 'I fucking had you!' 'No, you didn't.' 

Brandon strikes again, shoving the new guy to the ground. Well, he's obviously not new, but he's new to us. 

'Yes, I fucking did.' Brandon smirks as he hovers over the guy, leaning in a bit more. 

If they weren't fighting just a second ago, I would swear that they were about to kiss right now. Instead, the mystery man grabs Brandon's arm and flips them around. 

'You fucking wish.' 

Oh... My... 'What are you two doing here?' We jump forward and turn towards Rio's voice. He seems to pop up everywhere! 

'Why the fuck would you scare us like that!' Leya shouts as she folds her arms in front of her chest. He simply smirks at her and looks at the men behind us. 'That's enough Roman.' 

Roman? I turn to the men who were just about to kill each other and watch as Roman lets go of Brandon. The mystery Roman jumps back up, on his feet, and turns towards Rio. 

'When are we going to fight again?' The man confidently asks as Rio strides over to him. 'We could go for a round later, I need to introduce you to these two.' 

Roman's brown eyes glide to Leya and after a few seconds to me. 

'Miss Velez, Miss North. It's a pleasure meeting you.' He bows down a bit and turns back to Rio, who is now facing us. 'This is your bodyguard.' Bodyguard? 

'What do we need a bodyguard for?' Leya asks as she steps closer to the others. I'm shocked that she's not shying away from Rio. Especially since they had sex last night. 

Rio watches her closely as she tries to walk straight towards Brandon. She's failing miserably, and he knows what he did. He knows how fucked up she is. 

'He'll allow you out with him.' Brandon groans, stretching his arms as he jumps off of the platform. 'Really?' Everyone turns to me as I walk closer to them. 'On request of Celine, since she needs girls to go out with.' 

I can fucking kiss her! 'And I want to go shopping with you again!' Brandon grunts as he moves his neck from side to side, loosening his muscles a little. 

'We still have enough clothes Brandon-' 'You never have enough clothes, trust me!' Brandon chimes as he wipes his face with a towel. 

'Now what were you two doing here anyway?' Rio asks since Brandon and Roman start cleaning their mess. 'You told us that we were allowed to walk around,' I start, making him tilt his head a little. 

'So that's what we did.' Leya finishes, stumbling over to me. She does it confidently, making Rio smile to himself. 

'It's a miracle Leonardo let you go. That's why I'm surprised to see you out here, North. And you-' Rio turns to Leya and steps a little closer. The tension between them is weird but interesting as fuck. 'After last night, I didn't think you would be able to walk.' 

My eyes widen. He certainly isn't trying to keep it a secret and he for sure isn't acting weird about it. Well, he kind of is by acting cockier than usual, but I expected that. 

I watch as Leya almost melts when he gets closer. Oh god... She's thinking about this too much. Cataleya told me what she wanted, but she doesn't know how to demand it from him, so she freezes. 

And I'm certainly not going to ask that for her, I would much rather kill myself. 

'We should go and talk to Celine, thank her for this opportunity. Don't you think?' I chime, trying to grasp their attention. 

Rio rolls his eyes and turns back to me, before sighing deeply. 'Maybe you should.' He fake smiles. I look at Leya and wait for her to move, but her eyes are bound to Rio. 

The fact that this, after her first night with him, is how she reacts to him being around us, disturbs me. Because what's going to happen if they spend a few days together? She'll be stuck to him like glue. 

'Leya?' I chime, trying not to make her look desperate, despite Rio noticing her desperation already. 'Yeah- I-' She rushes over to me and hooks her arm around mine, before dragging me out of the building. 

The moment we're outside, she takes a deep breath. As if she's finally able to do so. 

'Are you okay?' I ask, smiling at her since she's blushing like crazy. 'Is it supposed to feel this way!?' 

I think back to the first person I had sex with. Tiago. I remember how I acted when we had sex for the first time, still, I think. 

'Like you want to jump him every time you see him?' She nods, ashamed, and groans out of frustration. 'That's just your pussy talking.' 

She giggles and turns back to me smiling again. 'Well, will the voice go away?' 

'No,' Her expression changes, and I wrap my arm around her shoulder, pulling her with me as I start walking towards Celine's place, 'But it will tone down at some point.' I hope... 

'Ladies.' An older man says as he walks past us. Last night he introduced himself, but I already forgot his name. He's one of the guards around here. 

Yes. Rio has guards walking around. They guard the place as if it's a fortress. They have guns strapped at all times. For safety measures, according to them. 

She finally calms down as we get closer to Celine's house. It's the same design as the others, except it's not as big as Rio's or Tiago's. It's a bit smaller. Just big enough for one family, while the others look like mansions themselves. 

We knock on the door and wait for someone to open the door, which doesn't happen. My hand wraps around the doorknob and to my surprise, it's unlocked. 

'Why don't people lock their doors over here?' Leya asks jokingly as I open the door a bit more. 'I guess because people are walking around here all the time?' 

'Right...' She sighs as we walk in slowly.

'Celine!?' No response, just soft groaning coming from down the hall. We follow the sound and get to a bedroom door. 

Leya stares at me, waiting for me to knock on it, but I don't. I simply try to understand what's going on on the other side of this door, since it's sounding like we shouldn't interrupt whatever is going on there. 

'You bitch.' Leya groans before knocking on the door. 'Fuck Celine! That hurts you know!?' It's Kai. 

I open the door and step in. Kai is sitting on the edge of the bed and Celine is pouring something onto his wounds. They're very close to each other, and I believe we did interrupt something. 

'Stop acting like a little bitch, you said you didn't feel pain right?' She sneers, before turning to us. 'Bonjour ladies, I bet Rio told you the news?' She smiles, suddenly not angry anymore. 

'Yes, thank you so much!' Leya smiles as she rushes over to Celine to hug her. I smile at the two of them and move my gaze to Kai. He's groaning and trying not to rip a pillow in two. 

'What's going on here?' I ask as I walk towards the little couch in the corner of the room. 'I was just cleaning this winey bitch, he's such a baby-' 'Let me break your bones and pinch a few needles in you, see if you'll last!' 

'It wasn't my decision to shoot someone, now was it!?' Celine fumes at him, making him roll his eyes at her. 

'Yeah, why did you shoot me?' They all turn to me, but I keep my eyes on Kai. He's been with us for two weeks now and I still don't know why he shot me. Me out of all people. 

'It wasn't my intention to shoot you, I didn't even know it was you until I heard Rafael talk about it.' He grunts since Celine is already pinching something in his arm. 

'Why are we even talking about this?' Cataleya asks through gritted teeth. Tiago and her still want him dead. And I think Celine does too. She's just tired of taking care of his ass. 

I don't want him dead. He didn't do it on purpose. It's entirely my fault since I should've stayed down just a little longer, but at least I'm alive. Right? 

'I was just curious.' 'Who says he's telling us the truth?' Celine asks as she puts some pressure on his shoulder, making him growl out of pain. 

If he didn't need to depend on her, he would've fucking hit her right here and now. But he knows better. He knows he has to befriend her to make it out of this alive. 

'You're all done, stay right here and don't fucking walk. Or I'll break your knees a bit more?' Kai smirks and winks at her. 'I would love to see that, ma chéri.

There he goes again. Ma chéri. The words that seem to trigger her more than anything else in the world. 

She smirks back at him, shocking him a little as she leans closer, making it look as if she's going in for a kiss. 'Call me that one more time, and I'll fucking break every bone in your body again.' Her hands swiftly go to his knees and she squeezes. Purposefully. 

Kai squirms underneath her and almost screams out of pain. It's sad, but she's been telling him to stop calling her ma chéri from day one, and since he won't listen, he kind of deserves it, I guess. 

'Let's go girls.' Celine chimes as she turns to us. I can't stop smiling at her, she's absolutely amazing. 

We walk back into the hall and follow her to the living room. She was eating some chips and searching for something to watch on tv since everything is still the way she left it. 

'Do you like Kai?' Leya asks, wiggling her brows as she waits for Celine to answer.

The sudden question shocks her, but I would love to know too. There seems to be some tension between them, so who knows? 

'I have to admit, he's not ugly-' What?! Rio will kill her if he found out about this- 'But I don't like him like that. He's too annoying and he works for the enemy.' 

'Good to hear-' 'Rio's enemy though, not yours.' I interfere since Rio's involvement with Kai has nothing to do with hers. 

'He works for Steel, so he's my enemy too.' She sighs, making me turn to her immediately. 

That, I didn't know. 

'Steel?' Celine nods and raises a brow at me as if I was supposed to know it already. 'Didn't Leon tell you?'

'Didn't I tell you what?' We all turn to the doorway and I almost melt at the sight of Tiago. He's wearing black shorts with a white button-up on top, absolute perfection if you ask me. 

Oh god... I feel what Leya felt with Rio. I want to jump him, I want him to fuck me again. No.

'Did you know Kai worked for Steel?' I ask and he turns to her as if that'll help at all. 'He's his right hand.' Celine continues, grasping my attention again. 

'Was he-' 'He was not involved with your family's death. Otherwise, I would've told you.' Tiago meddles, making me turn back to him again. 

'And you didn't tell me this, because?' He sighs and steps closer, making me step back since my anger will disappear if he gets too close. 'Answer me.' 

'It's not important.' Suddenly I'm angry at Kai. It doesn't matter if he was or wasn't involved with my family's death, he works for that monster. I want him to feel the pain to get to Steel. 

'It's not important?' Tiago takes another step, grabbing my arm before I can even move. 'Don't-' He kisses me and just as I thought, everything flows away. 

All the anger, the hate, the feeling of betrayal. It all flows away and is replaced with heat and tingles. 

'I'm stealing this one from you two.' He chimes at the girls behind me. I'm unable to talk, trying to find my anger again so I can lash out at him a bit more. 

'Please take her, I don't want to see any of it.' Celine jokes, allowing Tiago to pull me back to his house. 

I can't believe they would let him take me like that, especially since I want to find out a bit more. But at the same time, I'm happy they did because I want him.

'Why did you do that?' I ask as soon as the front door closes behind me. He smirks and presses me against the door. 'Because they know that I take what's mine.' He whispers as he gently graces my skin with his soft lips, sending my body into overdrive again. 

I tilt my head, allowing him to kiss more of me. 

'What's yours?' He nods and pins my hands above my head. I try to fight back, but he's faster and stronger, so it doesn't do much. He grins against my neck and sucks on the sensitive skin right underneath my ear. Fuck... 

'Who says I'm yours?' I breathe, trying to keep my moans in to annoy him a bit more. 

He leans back and stares at me for a second. 'They get the memo.' 

And with that being said, he kisses me again, letting go of my wrists so I can wrap my arms around him. He lifts me up, my legs dangling around his waist as he carries me up the stairs. 

I'll never get enough of this... 

-------

A/N: Hello everyone! I wanted to tell you guys something about my updating schedule! I post one chapter as soon as I finished one, so this is chapter 35, and I'm currently working on 46. So when 46 is finished, I'll post 36. Okay, so besides that!

I also have finals next week and since I basically didn't do shit yet, I'll probably post less. I really can't fail this year! 

And I don't want to be the basic writing bitch (even though I probably am) but I have to focus on school as well. I'll try to at least upload another chapter this week, but I won't be posting too much for the next two to three weeks because of ScHoOl.

Besides that, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE THIS STORY IS GETTING I GET SO EXCITED WHEN I SEE ALL YOUR COMMENT!!! LIKE I LITERALLY MELT AND SHIT! 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Keep commenting and please don't forget to like the chapters! 

Have a blessed day and hopefully see you soon! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 2.5K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
8.9K 330 18
Hey everyone, This is a fanfiction of Blanka Lipiñska's novel inspired movie 365 Days. The movie 365 Days ended with a lot of quiestions left in the...
3.8M 73.9K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self-harm, suicidal thoughts...
7.7K 110 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...