AMULET

By ggddcp

Hi!! It's me again....😉 With my New Story..... and it's all belong to our dearest cp WEILAN ❤ Please enjoy t... More

Prologue & Intro
Lost Journey
Cloud Village
The Journal
1st Clue
The Twins!
Sudden Storm!
Dragon Earrings
Pain!
Ice Cave
White Dragon
I Promise!
Sharing Soul!
Switching Places!
Pleasure for Twins(part1)
Pleasure for Twins(final)
Golden Dragon
Crystal Cave
Karma Return!!
Jade Dragon
Guardian
Broken Soul!
We're One!
Bright Shadow
Become One...
Reality..!!
He's Coming!
Amulet

Dream

225 15 39
By ggddcp

Hello everyone.....how are you all...hope you guys doing well.

Today I published my first chapter of AMULET.

Hope you all like and enjoying while reading this....😊

******************************

A man was trying his best to pull the rope......because his life was in danger......but he know that today he cannot save his life........who was hanging under the broken bridge with help of that rope.....and in any minute this bridge is going to collapse.

But he still tries so hard to save his life.....his enemy also there and coming to destroy his life "How could you betray us.....just because for that......WHORE!" His enemy shouts on him and hit on his head with a rod....which make him loosen his grip and his life drowns in the water.....he scream and faint.

"Noooooooooo!!"

Zhao Yunlan snapped opens his eye, he was painting heavily......his wife hurriedly come inside the room. She sits beside him and wipes his forehead. Her eye was moist and tear drop from her red eye "Yunlan! darling......are you ok? Is that dream again" Zhu Hong ask to Yunlan and other wake up from bed and go to the window......then he open the curtains and feel the fresh air on his face

"look like something is missing......but what? I don't know, and why this dream comes again and again......oh! God....did I am insane" Yunlan said Hong looked at him and said "Yunlan....it's all because of that accident, which was happen with you on that bridge.....so please come out from that thought and.....Yunlan please! you know that how much me and your gege is concern about you" and she start crying.....

Yunlan turn and cup her face "sorry! Hong I tried so hard to forgot about that but.....I don't know why it's happen to me" Yunlan said "I know Yunlan but believe me......I'm the one who always with you....so don't put pressure on your mind" Zhu Hong said while hug him. Yunlan smile and kiss her forehead then he breaks the hug and goes to the washroom for shower.

"How's he?" Chu Shuzhi ask to Hong.....she only smile and go to the kitchen "he was so confused....and every night he sees the same dream...I feel kind of bad for him" Hong said in her concern. "Just do as much money, as you get.....nothing neither more nor less" Chu Shuzhi said and Hong nod.....and go to inform Yunlan about Chu arrival.

Hong knock the washroom door but Yunlan didn't open......few minute later Yunlan come out from washroom while wiping his bare chest with towel(so hot...🔥🔥) He sit on bed while crossing his legs and looking at the mirror blankly.....he sigh and take out his cloth from closet then wore it.

While combing his hair Yunlan only think about that dream......which is he sees nonstop every night....it was blurry but! one thing Yunlan seeing clearly......that he was holding a rope and someone is tie with it and he didn't save that person.

Yunlan come downstairs...he looked at his gege who is already there and waiting for him. "Yunlan! my didi....how are you? Same dream again....." Chu said and other nod only "just think about your wife and family.....not that damn dream of yours" Chu again said to Yunlan "I'm trying....okay! don't shout on me" Yunlan coldly said then Hong place breakfast on the table......and both eat their breakfast. Chu Shuzhi force Yunlan to come in office.....for changing the environment.

Yunlan also want some change in his life.....so he agree and finally Yunlan go with his gege. After that accident, Yunlan was in comma for three month and when he wakes Yunlan loose his memory and he avoid going anywhere.

"Good morning sir! How are you?" one of staff greet Yunlan and Chu Shuzhi. Then they enter in their dad's cabin....Chu sit on couch and gesture Yunlan to also sit with him comfortably. "You know.....dad was passed when you were in college and you didn't attend his funeral" Chu Shuzhi said and other silently looking at him while playing with cube.

"Look! Yunlan you are the only family member....who I save from the accident, and I know you also hurt and have many question, but Yunlan......don't you worry I'm always by your side. Dad has dreamed.....to find this AMULET he gave his whole life in this research and we to take this responsibility to make his dream come true" Chu said while showing the picture of the amulet.

"Why dad want this?" Yunlan said "He want to save the mankind....if this amulet went in wrong hand, there would be destruction in the world. So we have to find it and keep it in a safe place" Chu said. Afterward, one employee knock the cabin door and enter in the cabin and tell them about the next board meeting......which start in minutes.

Later Mr. Zhujiu is also arriving there. Chu stood up from the couch "feel relax and sit here.....I'll come after the meeting" then he go from there and Yunlan only nod his head then again playing with cube. While playing he feel sleepy and he sleep on couch. After the meeting Chu Shuzhi come and shock while seeing Yunlan painting heavily on the couch. Chu Shuzhi nudges him and Yunlan open his eye and sit on the couch.

Yunlan's forehead is filled with cold sweat......when Chu ask what happened, did you see that dream again? But Yunlan lie to him.....and said that he was afraid because he was alone in the cabin. Chu didn't say anything only shook his head and take out his phone to call someone.

*********

Both come home and Hong was so happy today......because her husband brought chocolate and bouquet for her. In dinner table everyone is enjoying their meal. "Ge....can you tell me how I lost my memory....and what happen on that bridge back then" Yunlan ask to Chu and.....this make Hong eye fill with tear and she leave from there.

Chu looked toward Hong.....who go inside her room and lock the door. "Is something happen in bridge that I didn't remember" Yunlan ask again......

"That day you and me were very happy because I got dad's research.....result and you're become father that day. So you pick me from the research center and we all were way to home...but regular route was under construction.....so you take another route. That bridge was new that time but who know almighty what written for whom.......we all stuck in traffic in middle of the bridge and some goons attack there and throw bomb on the bridge. Blast make everything so horrible....and it was start broken and crumble down...you were driving the car and I'm sit beside you so when you hit the break everything seem normal....but in meantime, an uncontrolled bus bump with our car.....that collision makes our life upside down and we lost your memory and you lost your child"

A tear drop from Yunlan eye he hurriedly go inside his room where Hong sit in the corner and cry "Hong I'm sorry.......I-I don't want to hurt you" Yunlan said to Hong and hug her tightly......Yunlan kiss Hong to calm her down

************************

Please share your vote comments.....on my story.

And I'm sorry for my grammar mistake....🙏

THANK YOU😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150 17 9
Shen Wei was forced by her father to marry her own boss in her working place while her heart was already taken by another guy. But at the same time...
54.5K 2.6K 31
FOR WEILAN LOVERS THIS IS A PURE GUARDIAN STORY OF OUR BELOVED COUPLE. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS THAT BELONGS TO OUR BELOVED PRIEST, BUT THE...
1.5K 109 7
A Weilan collaboration. Warning: This work is from a collection of lunatics... I mean talented writers, wonderful betas, and myself. Each one of us w...
7.1K 568 20
Get ready for a romantic journey with my all favorite CP😍😍 Weilan💕 Wangxian💕 Baizhan💕 English is not my language. Sorry for my mistake 😅😅 Than...