No Doubt (Camren)

Door chicamundial24

Camila, a manager at a coffee shop, meets Lauren, owner of Jauregui Corp because of a bet Camila's daughter... Meer

Chapter 1 - Thats Low Dude
Chapter 2 - Im Lauren Jauregui
Chapter 3- I Did Not Burn Anything
Chapter 4 - Good Morning To You Too
Chapter 5 - That Could Be True But You Never Know
Chapter 6 - Camila We Need To Tell You Something
Chapter 7- It Wont Taste Good But
Chapter 8 - Sorry Isn't Cutting It This Time
Chapter 9 -No Need To Be All Wine And Sad On The Bed
Chapter 11 - Tomorrow, 6:30
Chapters 12 - You Can't Make Me
Chapter 13 - Did You Win?
Chapter 14 - I Care A Lot About The Three Of You
Chapter 15 - Do You Have Any Pillows?
Chapter 16 - Nah, This Is More Comfortable
Chapter 17 - Scotch or Whiskey?
Chapter 18 - Well Hello Lauren's Family
Chapter 19 - Take It Easy On The Girl
Chapter 20 - I Was Hoping You Would Come With Me
Chaper 21 - That's A Lie, And We Both Know It
Chapter 22 - It Wouldn't Stop You
Chapter 23 - But Sleep Overs Are When The Good Stuff Happens
Chaper 24 - Resume Your Words
Chapter 25 - really?
Chapter 26 - I'll call you later
Chapter 27: so what did you say?

Chapter 10 - Lauren You Gotta Sit Down

575 21 1
Door chicamundial24

NOBODY'S POV:

"Before you say anything" camila quickly cut lauren off "I'm so sorry about earlier, it's just today had been a fucking crazy day. Maddie she just-"

"Hey" lauren grabbed Camila's hand and squeezed it, comforting the woman "it's okay. No need to explain it to me right now. I wanted to ask... are you okay? Maddie said something about never breaking a bone. As a parent I know how this situation gets so...you okay?" Lauren smiled seeing camila sigh in relief.

"Oh god...stressful. but it's okay, she's okay and that's all that matters to me" camila smiled up at the business woman "thank you...for coming even though you didn't need to"

"I did it because I care camila" lauren gave her a soft smile and let go of Camila's hand. Camila held in a whimper feeling the warmth of Lauren's hand leave hers. "I should get going"

"It's late lauren you shouldn't be driving-"

"I live fifteen minutes away, camz. Its barely nine at night" lauren chuckled walking down the stairs. She lied, not wanting to stress the other cuban more. She glanced back at the brunette who followed her "I can handle a drive to my house"

Camila blushed slightly "just be safe, okay?"

"I will" lauren smiled opening the front door. She turned around and looked at the smaller cuban in front of her "tell me how maddie is when she's awake?"

"I'll text" camila nodded, her eyebrows furrowed remembering something "you have a kid?"

"The subject changed quick, but yes I do. My daughter brought maddie and kyle in the day after the party" lauren scratched the back of her neck. She didn't want to make things uncomfortable again.

"Ohhh" camila nodded remembering the girl "she's quiet old"

"Not really. Eighteen is still pretty young.... I should get going though, goodnight beautiful" lauren smiled seeing camila roll her eyes with a smile.

"Shut up" camila huffed playfully and put on a genuine smile "night, Lo" she said before closing the door and locking it.

"Aww what a beautiful and disgusting thing. I need some soap for my eyes" dinah rubbed her eyes playfully as she stood at the bottom of the stairs.

Camila rolled her eyes at her bestfriend and pushed her up the stairs "dinah you say shit like that to past boyfriends. Your the same age as me and still not married!"

"Says you?" Dinah quirked an eyebrow entering their room.

"I have a kid and that's good enough for me. You live with your bestfriend and her child... you need help getting some dick in you"

"To be fair I consume dick frequently, so I'm all set" dinah snickered "we can talk about consuming dick but the girls can't?"

"They are sixteen, so no" camila rolled her eyes jumping into her bed. "Can we stop saying consumed... it's just weird with-"

"All the dick talking? Yeah, not really a good word to use" dinah shuddered falling face first into bed "screw those girls for getting that word stuck in my brain"

"Me too, dinah. Me too" camila sighed

-

That week went by super fast. Maddie never went to Jauregui Corp after school. She stayed in her room almost all afternoon with kyle along with her. The girl stayed a couple nights but sometimes left right after dinner. Dinah and camila barely saw the girl at all.

Lauren on the other hand, she didn't receive a text from them all week. She paced around her living room, normani and ally watching her walk back and forth.

"Lauren you gotta sit down. Pacing wont make her text you any faster. But it's starting to give me a headache..." ally rubbed her temple watching lauren stop and look at her friends.

"A week, ally. No text, no call... the girl has a broken wrist can't I be worried?" Lauren scratched her neck frustrated.

"Is it the girl or her mother...?" Normani raised an eyebrow taking a sip of her white wine.

Lauren's eyes snapped towards the officer of duty. Her mouth opened but nothing came out so she closed it. Normani smirked "I knew it. Ally, she totally is in loveee with that woman"

Lauren quickly scoffed "am not!"

"Honey...." ally started shaking her head with a small sigh "your not subtle with anything...especially this"

"Okay, no. I don't love her alright? I might... have gotten a small liking towards her in the last month that's it" lauren pointed at ally and then at normani giving them knowing looks "no love. At all"

"Doubt it" ally and normani sang at the same time getting the biggest smile on there face seeing there pale friend turn a bright red.

"Just shut up and get drunk will you" lauren huffed sitting down after her long 30 minute pace around her living room.

"Finally!! The woman has sat!" Normani chuckled to herself earning a glare from lauren and a giggle from ally.

"Come on, lo. Just admit it so we can get the wedding done soon" ally said looking at her cousin. "Your the last one who doesn't have a wife or husband. Mani is engaged and I'm married. Last time you had a boyfriend that I remembered was like in high school"

"I dated after high school" lauren crossed her arms "remember Tyrone?"

"Nope" ally shook her head.

"Never like that son of a bitch. I really though he was a one night stand that just happened...over and over again" normani shrugged. "But that was like what? 5 years ago?"

"3..." lauren muttered

"That's probably the last time you got laid too" normani snickered.

"Fine, I'll tell you that I do like camila and I've taken her out on a couple of dates. But I dont think she sees me that way" lauren sighed frowning at the thought of the woman not likening her.

"Better ask her then cause she is literally calling you right now" ally said handing lauren her phone. In a slight panic lauren stood up abruptly fixing her shirt.

"Lo, she can't see you just grab the damn phone and answer" normani said in a hurry.

Lauren nodded, her face turning red as she answered the phone "h-hey camila"

"Hi"

"What going on?"

"Just uhm...at the airport dropping of maddie. Well we just did, dinah and I are at like this... food truck place near by? Not sure but the food taste good"

"Its fucking better than Camila's instructional cooking!" Lauren heard dinahs faint voice in the back ground.

"Dinah i swear... sorry about that. What are you up too?" Lauren heard a small slap and an 'ouch' in the background making the business woman chuckle.

"Don't go hitting your friends, camz"

"Yeah don't hit me, camzz" dinah mimicked Lauren's nickname.

"I'm with my friends drinking some wine like every sunday night. Although it's only like five in the after noon I should really consider taking the drinks away..." lauren glanced at ally and normani who finished there glass and started to pur their second "they're about to be drunk"

"Sounds...boring to be honest. Sorry couldn't even lie to you" camila sighed with a chuckle

"Trust me... it is" lauren rolled her eyes when normani made heart shapes with her hands "why are you dropping maddie of at the airport?"

"..... she uhm... she decided it was best to leave home for a week. She's with my parents in miami for Thanksgiving break"

"Ohh..."

"Yeah..."

"Ask her!" Dinah's voice was heard, she tried to be quiet but lauren heard.

"Ask me what?" Lauren frowned but her stomach fluttered.

Camila muttered something about kicking her friends ass before sighing "i- we wanted to see if you would come to our... Thanksgiving dinner? It'll just be me, dinah and shawn"

Lauren frowned at the last name. She never heard of that man before, so suddenly she felt confused and heart broken "oh... I uhm..I'll have too-"

"We'll be there!" Normani said loudly behind lauren. She held a smirk on her face taking a sip.

"Normani?" Camila questioned confused, glancing at a wide eyed dinah before speaking again "I'm on speaker phone?"

"No...mani just doesn't know personal space" lauren rolled her eyes.

"Oh...but your coming? It's okay if ally and normani come too... the more the merrier" camila bit her lip.

Lauren bit her lip "yep, I'll be there. The girl's partners are out of town at a meeting for a business contract. What time and what do it bring?"

Camila perked up hearing Lauren's answer. Dinah gave her a raised eyebrow before she mouthed 'wine'. Camila rolled her eyes but spoke "six o'clock at my place. And...would wine be to much to ask?"

"Nope!" Lauren answered walking over to her friends "anything else?"

"Nah...I think we got it covered. And wear whatever, it's just us so no need for fancy." Camila chuckled.

"Alright. See you Thursday at six, camila."

"You too lauren...bye" camila smiled

"Bye" lauren said before hanging up.

"Ohh dinner with the girlfriend. We finally meeting her in a better way than a hospital trip?" Normani smirked.

"Or because of her daughter" ally raised an eyebrow.

"Guys please just be nice. No interrogation like last time when I brought Lucy over a couple years ago. Even madison was being a detective and shit. I dont want you to ruin Thanksgiving dinner, you hear me?" Lauren gave them knowing looks.

Normani and ally groaned "fine!!"

"Okay. Now to chose a wine to bringing" lauren clamped her hands together

"Oh! I know the perfect one!" Normani bounced from her spot on the couch and walked over to Lauren's kitchen where she had a small wine cellar.

"I guess we just have to wait then" ally chuckled leaning back and taking a sip of her wine.

-

Thursday- Thanksgiving

It was around noon when camila started to cook for dinner. Dinah helped her cut, smash, and do whatever they needed to be done. Camila glanced at her phone, what looked like every minute. Maddie would usually text her 'I'm okay' around this time. The first day camila was without her she frequently called her daughter, worried about her. But the girl declined and just sent a text each time.

"Mila stop that. She's probably busy helping your mom with dinner like we are. Or having dinner cause technically they are couple hours ahead..." dinah furrowed her eyebrows as she hands came to a stop from peeling the potatoes.

Camila sighed and dropped her knife on the table after finishing her carrot "I can't help it, maddie would text me around noon... I think something bad happened to her" camila went over to the fridge opening it "shit..."

Dinah turned around instantly "what?"

"We're out of butter. I need it for the potatoes and Turkey bast. Dinah could you run around the corner and grab some? I need to watch the pie" camila pointed to her oven.

"Why can't you?"

"Do you wanna keep pealing and cutting those potatoes?"

Dinah glanced behind her and then turned to camila again "good point. Be back in like ten!" Dinah said loudly as she rushed to the door.

Camila huffed looking at the kitchen, it's a mess to be honest. She really regretted making her family's secret pumpkin pie but she loved to eat it.

The cuban grabbed her phone and going over to the contact list of hers. She bit her lip debating on texting her daughter, one minute went by before a message came through. She sighed in relief when maddie texted her she was okay and how grandma is making her cook.

"Thank god she's okay" camila said texting back 'okay, honey. I love you' before sticking her phone in her pocket without turning it off.

She looked down at the mess and groaned. She needed to finish the dinner in six hours before lauren, ally and normani showed up. Shawn on the other hand said he could come 2 hours early to help finish with everything.

"Okay, uhm....green bean casserole" camila pointed to the pot ready for baking. She opened the over and grabbed the casserole from the counter. Slowly sliding it in without dropping it, soon realizing the burning hot oven racks had hit the back of her arm, she pulled it back "fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck" she moaned out, the flesh turning red as she looked at it.

"Ugh!" Camila bit her lip turning on the sink faucet on cold, letting the water hit her hand. "Right there! Oh god that feels so much better" she sighed out.

Camila pulled her hand out from under the faucet and turned it off, she let out a whimper when she lightly touched the burn mark "fucking shit"

The cuban grabbed a small paper towel and soaked it in water before setting it on top of her hand "ohh yeah...that's a good one" camila muttered out. She glared at the opened oven before closing it shut and gushing yo the stairs to grab some medication for her burn.

"You've got your butter, fat ass cabello. Now where are you so you can start cooking again? These potatoes and Turkey isnt going to cook its self. And I'm beginning to starve here" dinah called entering the kitchen after her run to the corner store.

"Here!" Camila hugged coming down stairs. Her hand now bandaged up. "You have two hands you can fucking cook stuff too you know?"

"What happened?" Dinah glanced worriedly at her hand.

"Burned my hand in the oven. Hurts badly but it'll heal. Now... you where gone for like five minutes" camila raised an eyebrow grabbing the butter from the counter and opening it.

"No...ten minutes actually" dinah frowned looking at her phone and then at camila "I think you didn't realize the time went by fast"

"Ohh" camila said, her mouth forming an 'o' shape "well we should keeping going. Ladies will be here at six and we need to clean up!"

"What about shawn?"

"Yeah that's why I said ladies" camila rolled her eyes at dinah " he's coming at four but he's been in much worse situations than this, dj. Trust me he wont mind the mess" camila shrugged.

-
4 hours later

"What a mess!!" Shawn said coming into the kitchen. He glanced at dinah and camila who's close are cover in food "okay I get that its Thanksgiving but from what i can see....three people can't eat a whole buffet" his eyes wide

"Not three, shawn. Mila invited three more guest for tonight." Dinah turned to the cuban raising her eyebrow simultaneously.

"Ooooo" shawn smirked at her, he was about to lean on the table but didnt because there was bits of food and he didn't want to ruin his nice clothes. "I was not informed of any other guest. Tell me their names? You must be crushing on of them if you invited three? ...is that like a new thing now..." shawn questioned confused.

"Jesus guys, could you stop?" Camila groaned watching her friend's smirk at her. "Your impossible"

"I'm looking out for you, honey. No need another man taking what's ours" he motioned to dinah and him "unless he's a gentleman and has a gay best friend that you could hook me up with then I say hit it tonight!" Shawn said making camila grown red of embarrassment. Dinah gave him a high five.

"Its...ohhh" camila rolled her eyes. "Can you just help? We need to clean up and clear the table before they get here" she pointed to the kitchen table full of scraps and then the living room where she had a small table full of stuff that isnt supposed to be there.

"Fine" shawn rolled his eyes "what needs to be out soon? I'll start with the kitchen." He walked over to the other side and began cleaning stuff up.

"The turkey breast comes out in like one hour, stuffing maybe 30 minutes, brussel sprouts in ten and that's it." Camila said tiptoeing to kiss her gay bestfriends cheek "thanks shawnie!"

"No problem dinah and camila!" Shawn yelled as the two women ran upstairs fighting over the bathroom.

-

"Door! The door!" Camila said from her room hearing the door bell ring. As she was rushing down the stairs she noticed shawn at the door and dinah not around.

"Did we get the wrong apartment?" Ally questioned confused seeing a man looking at them with a raised eyebrow. Lauren and normani glanced at the apartment number confused.

"Hey!" Camila said appearing behind shawn. "Come in guys, this is shawn. Shawn this is normani, ally and lauren" camila pointed to each girl as they walked into the apartment building.

Ally and normani glanced at each other before looking at lauren quickly. They bit there cheek and turned to the man. "Hey! The names ally nice to meet you shawn. I really like your shirt" ally smiled giving him a small hug "sorry I'm a hugger"

"No worries, me too" he chuckled with a smile. As he shook normani's hand with a firm grip, lauren just closed the door and looked at him with a raised eyebrow as he stuck a hand out.

"....okay" he mutter to himself. So he clapped his hands together, did a small jump in his spot and turned around "well the food is all ready, if you guys want to wash your hands there is a bathroom upstairs on the right and we will be in the living room!" She said pulling camila with him.

Ally and normani shrugged going upstairs, lauren followed but she never stopped her small glare she had on the man.

"I thought you said guys were coming?!" Shawn whispered yelled looking back from where they came from.

"She never said men. Shawn, you just want some dick. Your just pissed off that there are no guys you can flirt with, get over it" dinah whispered coming over to them and crossed her arms. "If camila wants to switch it up and eat a pussy then let her"

"Dinah!" Camila gritted out slapping the polynesians on the arm, harder than she ever did.

"Ouch"

"Are we- is everyone gay now? I thought I was the gay bestfriends" shawn whined with a small pout.

"Hey!" Normani smiled as they made it into the living room "smells good in here. Oh and here are the wine" the dark skinned woman handed camila two bottles of wine.

"Oh shit" shawn mumbled "that's the good shit"

"Expensive" dinah said with wide eyes.

"You- you didn't have to bring this! We would be fine with a seven dollar bottle of wine from the gas station, really" camila stuttered at first. Her eyes caught Lauren's, the small cuban noticed the small glare she sent to the man making her chuckle. "Uh- well then let's eat!"

"Fuck I'm opening this shit right now, I wanna taste something that's not seven bucks" dinah said grabbing a bottle and going to open it.

-

"So...what do you guys do for a living?" Shawn asked taking a drink of his wine.

"I'm a cop" normani answered.

"I'm an assistant" ally smiled at him.

Lauren on the other hand didnt say anything. It fell silent for a second. Normani elbowed her side making her groan "uhmm I own my own business" she muttered.

Shawn furrowed his eyebrows "what is it?"

"Jauregui Corp" dinah answered with a small smirk watching shawn's eye double in size.

"Your lauren Jauregui!! The hot business woman of the year!! The one everyone is obsessed with!! The killer eye's. The-"

"Shawn!" Camila turned to him with narrowed eyes.

"What!?"

"Stop it" camila gritted out at him.

"That...sorry but does he always exaggerate like this?" Ally asked leaning towards camila. Shawn's stare never left lauren, and her eyes where piercing through his. To be honest no one in the room has ever met someone who could stare into Lauren's eyes for more than a second.

"Him? Yes"

"Oh...I'm sorry" normani whispered catching Camila's attention.

"Uhm?" The cuban obviously didn't get what they where going at

"Because he could you know.... look at other woman like that. Don't you get jealous?" Ally said a bit louder catching everyone's attention, especially the green eyed women's.

Camila smiled "me and him? Shawn and- that's fucking great! Dinah they think we are- Ahahaha" camila bursted into a laugh.

"Me and Mila! Oh fucking awesome. That's the best joke I've ever heard! You and-ahaha" shawn looked at camila and laughed along with her and dinah. They mumbled words to themselves and pointed at each other.

"Uhm" ally, normani and lauren all watched them confused.

"What's so funny?" Normani chuckled, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Just that you think- oh god!..." dinah took a breath in "that shawn and mila where together. That's gotta be the best one yet. Wait till maddie hears about this" dinah laughed again

The three others stayed confused until camila looked at them and her laughing fit has calmed down "no....no me a shawn never.... he's gayer than Ellen DeGeneres and james Charles put together"

"Yup! C-can't leave me with a man near by"

"He'll hit on any man he thinks is gay. He was sad you girls came and not even a single man" camila looked at shawn who chuckled shrugging his shoulders.

"So you aren't together?" Lauren asked. The first words that weren't harsh or gritted out from her mouth since they walked into the apartment.

Camila shook her head with a big smile on her face. Dinah and shawn still giggling about the confusion.

"But what about the phone call from earlier, I heard you-" lauren stopped herself from spilling another word. Her eyes widen as she watched everyone on the other side of the table become intrigued.

"What?" Dinah asked

Ally and normani where bitting their lips trying to suppress there laughs.

"Nothing" lauren said quickly.

"Lo..." camila furrowed her brows.

"Spill the tea sister! I see y'all hiding shit" shawn turned to ally and normani who bursted into fits of giggles, his smile becoming bigger.

"No..." lauren warned them, her cheeks turning red.

Camila pulled out her phone and went to the recent phone calls. She never called lauren today, at all. How could she- "oh" she spoke seeing a phone call she made to lauren around 12:57pm. She for sure didn't call.

"Camila never called- you fucking butt dialed her you fat ass!" Dinah chuckled pointed over at camila.

"I think I did, but what did you think I was doing?" The small Cuban frowned at the other cuban who slumped in her seat from embarrassment.

"She-"

"Mani!!"

"She thought you where-" lauren clapped a hand over normani's mouth but the dark skinned woman tapped on ally's arm to keep talking for her.

"Lauren though you where doing the nasty with someone" ally giggled looking over at her cousin who shot glares at her but also turned brighter red.

Camila frowned not knowing what to say. She hasn't done anything in months. And definitely didn't so anything today, that's for sure. "What?" She whispered out

Dinah raised an eyebrow at camila confused as well "you didn't have sex today. Unless you did in the ten minutes I was gone. I'd say that's the fastest you ever nutted someone"

"I can do better" Shawn smirked earning a high five from dinah and thumbs up from normani.

"I for sure didn't have- I didn't do the nasty today!" Camila glared at dinah "the only thing I did while you where gone is put the casserole in, texted maddie and burned myself- ohhh" camila came to a realization right then and there.

She brought her hand up to show the bandage around her burn "I might have said a few things when this happened" camila shrugged with a shy laugh.

"What are the chances of this happening?" Normani chuckled.

"Zero!" Dinah laughed pointing at normani.

"That explains everything" ally chuckled looking at lauren who is still blushing. "Lo, you really need to keep that brain all clean, honey"

"Ally!" Lauren groaned sinking more into her seat.

Camila smiled at the dark haird woman who avoided eye contact "it's cute that you thought that" camila said without thinking

"She hasn't gotten any in months." Dinah snickered with a smirk earning a slap from camila. "Lauren you better hurry I don't need a stressed out Mila on my ass about my socks on the floor."

"Dinah!" Camila sat up on her chair, her eyes widening and her cheeks growing bright red.

Lauren on the other hand chuckled lightly but still had red cheeks.

"True!" Shawn added.

"I swear to god!" Camila groaned out loud.

"Aww don't want us to embarrass you in front of your cwush, miwa?" Shawn spoke in a baby voice and batted his eyes innocently at his friend. "To bad, I'm about to whip out your embarrassing college and high school pictures!" Shawn said pushing his chair back and running over to the book shelf not far from them. There where books, novels, magazines, picture books, fake plants and other random things on it.

Lauren chuckled with a smile. She felt better for some reason. All she knew was that she was comfortable about being around the man and the women's. Deep down she knew but she didn't want to admit it.

"I wanna see camz in high school" lauren laughed when camila whined.

-

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...
90.6K 2.1K 24
School starts up again and Camila, Dinah, Ally, and Normani are four best friends. They meet a new girl Lauren Jauregui and Camila really thinks she'...
86.5K 2.3K 25
Camila and Sofia Cabello move out months after their parents' death. They always lived at Miami, but now, with the money earned from the house, they...
89.9K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...