Queen B

By Perfect_Poppy

Transferring to Belvoire University, Thailand native student Lisa Manoban looks forward to being able to have... More

EEN
TWEE
DRIE
VIER
VYF
SES
SEWE
AGT
NEGE
TIEN
ELF
TWAALF
DERTIEN
VIERTIEN
VYFTIEN
SESTIEN
SEWENTIEN
AGTIEN
NEGENTIEN
TWINTIG
EEN-EN-TWINTIG
TWEE-EN-TWINTIG
DRIE-EN-TWINTIG
VIER-EN-TWINTIG
VYF-EN-TWINTIG
SES-EN-TWINTIG
SEWE-EN-TWINTIG
AGT-EN-TWINTIG
NEGE-EN-TWINTIG
DERTIG
EEN-EN-DERTIG
DRIE-EN-DERTIG
VIER-EN-DERTIG
VYF-EN-DERTIG
SES-EN-DERTIG
SEWE-EN-DERTIG
AGT-EN-DERTIG
NEGE-EN-DERTIG
VIERTIG
EEN-EN-VIERTIG
TWEE-EN-VIERTIG
DRIE-EN-VIERTIG
VIER-EN-VIERTIG
VYF-EN-VIERTIG
SES-EN-VIERTIG
SEWE-EN-VIERTIG
AGT-EN-VIERTIG
NEGE-EN-VIERTIG
VYFTIG
EEN-EN-VYFTIG
TWEE-EN-VYFTIG
DRIE-EN-VYFTIG
VIER-EN-VYFTIG
VYF-EN-VYFTIG
SES-EN-VYFTIG
SEWE-EN-VYFTIG
AGT-EN-VYFTIG
NEGE-EN-VYGTIG
SESTIG
PLEASE HELP ME
EEN-EN-SESTIG
TWEE-EN-SESTIG
DRIE-EN-SESTIG
VIER-EN-SESTIG
VYF-EN-SESTIG
SES-EN-SESTIG
SEWE-EN-SESTIG

TWEE-EN-DERTIG

14.4K 559 846
By Perfect_Poppy

Hello everyone! Hope you enjoyed the last chapter! Do not worry too much, soon all of you will have what you want. You all are just so much fun to tease haha.

Love you all and don't forget to vote and comment.

Enjoy the chapter!

~~~

"Lisa."

"Yeah?" Lisa asked, busy packing some clothes into the bag with her back turned to her roommate who was sitting at her desk.

"You do know what you are doing is not going to work, right?"

"What do you mean? I'm not doing anything."

"Lisa please, don't take me like a fool like everyone else."

Lisa sighed, pausing from packing to turn around to see Rose with her arms crossed and her face fixed in a pointed look as she gazed at her Thai best friend. Lisa shrugged before taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm fine Rosie, really. Jungkook is a great guy, he has been sweet with me all this while."

"Uh yeah, I know that he is a nice guy. But really Lisa, is he really the nice guy that you really want?"

Lisa sealed her lips closed and ducked her head down, not wanting to answer Rose's question as her mind and heart were having a battle of what the answer should be. It shouldn't be a hard answer to give in the first place. Afterall, she is in a situation which most girls would hope for themselves to be in.

She will not lie that being with Jungkook is unpleasant. Because it is. He is an incredibly gentle guy and even though his persona when he is dancing and when he is with his friends is anything but shy, when he is on his own, he is actually really quiet and introverted. He is super sweet and actually kind of dorky and that is the type of thing which attracts most girls to guys.

So why was it odd for when Lisa was with him?

What else could you expect from her? Lisa doesn't have a mean bone in her body and when Jungkook asked her that question after the auditions, just how could she turn around and just say no to him? She even said yes earlier to just keep his mind of the question and worrying what her answer will be? So why kind of person would she be if she suddenly changed her mind? An awful one, that is what she will be.

But she still feels awful even now. She just doesn't know what the right thing is to do.

She had no idea that Jungkook had any type of feelings towards her. She just saw him as a close friend, almost as close to Lisa is to BamBam. So, like a brother. But turns out that she was completely oblivious to the brunette's feelings because it turns out that their whole friend group knew about Jungkook's feelings for the Thai. Everyone except Lisa.

"He literally makes goo-goo eyes at you all the time Lis." Momo said, looking at the Thai like she was stupid. Which she kind of felt like she was because she has never caught such a look from Jungkook before.

"R-Really?"

"He reminds me of a puppy looking out at a shop window at the passers-by, pleading for them to adopt him." Chungha added, a pencil in her mouth as she looked at her essay, she was busy writing for class. Lisa's jaw slacked and she turned to look at Somi, who was busy playing around with some music on her laptop as they all chilled in her room for a work session.

"Somi?" She asked, hoping for the Music major to not know about Jungkook's apparent obvious crush on the blonde. Somi glanced at her and quirked an eyebrow.

"A blind person would see how much he likes you." She said before turning her attention back to her laptop.

Clearly Lisa wasn't as observant that she thought she was. She really had mixed feelings about the whole thing. She knows that most people would jump at the chance to be with Jungkook, especially since his popularity has spiked up since their first dance practical together, as well as even the attention of the richer students have been caught by the brunette, something which is not an easy feat.

If Lisa were any other girl, she would admit that Jungkook is her ideal type. Someone who was sexy, but also cute at the same time. Someone who could manage himself well and was an over all gentleman, something which is not easy to find nowadays. But still, it felt a little off being with him and it is not like they have done much of what most couples would do!

They two of them have gone on a few dates, each one as normal as the other. The first one funnily enough was an arcade date, one where Jungkook and Lisa actually spent the whole day challenging each other and games and both winning a fair share, although Jungkook won a bit more due to his competitive nature. They then had lunch at a food truck and then wondered around talking.

It was normal. And it was perfect. Something which wasn't too over the top and Lisa will not lie and say she didn't enjoy it. Because she did.

The dates after that consisted of movies and lunches, and each time Jungkook was the caring man that he is. He carried Lisa's bag for her, he opens doors for her, he even goes shopping with her of all things! He is a fun guy to be around, and he is playful and funny the whole while. He literally was the best kind of guy you could date and Lisa for a few dates thought it would be okay to be with him. He was sweet and cute; someone she should be happy to have to like her.

She convinced herself that it was okay for her to date him. That the two of them were a good couple. She smiled and allowed herself to be courted by him. They held hands on campus, and he walked her classes, carrying her bag every time. She should be happy. And she was.

But why does the look of a certain feline keep making her double guess her situation?

The two of them were still pretty new in the relationship and Lisa did not think much about the label of their relationship but she just went with the pace which Jungkook was going with. When he took her hand when he met up with her after her morning class, she did not pull away and simply linked her fingers with his as he walked her out the building, smiling as he asked her about her class.

With the two of them being in a closer relationship with friends, Lisa has noticed that he seems more interested in life. Well, more than before anyway. With Jungkook, she felt that she could be comfortable around him and that is what is important in a relationship. You should be able to be yourself with them. And Lisa has opened up a bit more about her life, talking about her family and life in Thailand and a few of her other life experiences. Jungkook was genuinely interested in hearing what she has to say, and it was nice to be able to just talk without being judged.

But of course, with Lisa's life never going smoothly, she couldn't have a smooth day with Jungkook because suddenly the world decided to drop a bomb in her path. And by bomb, she means the ever so rich entourage led by only the haughtiest in Belvoire.

"Ugh, and I thought nothing could spoil the five-star breakfast I had this morning."

Irene's voice is a voice which is quite distinguish to Lisa's ears, a tone which held herself higher than everyone around her was the kind which Lisa was most used to hearing from the Ice Queen. She was dressed in Dior, branded from head to toe and her arms were cross while she sneered at the couple in front of her, her eyebrow quirked in question.

"Don't you have any hobbies?" Lisa asked out loud, already feeling her previous good mood diminishing as she recognised the faces she truly didn't want to see. Joy and Yeri were attached to the hip like usual, phones up and in their hands. But while Joy was sneering along with Irene, Yeri's eyes were on Jungkook and a more than threatening scowl was on her lips as she glanced down and saw their clasped hands.

"Did I ask for you to speak to me Lice?" Irene asked, her voice cutting and lethal like usual. Hearing the 'nickname' so lovingly given to her since her arrival, Lisa's eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

"No, but I decided to grace you with my angelic vocal cords, so you better feel grateful."

"I will not feel grateful for such a disgusting sound reaching my ears." Irene snapped, her eyes narrowing as she glared at the Thai.

"I don't think anyone will feel grateful for such a horrid screech reaching their ears. It is honestly so deafening that I think I should go have my ears checked by a specialist." The Taiwanese Ice princess spoke, her eyes coolly looking at the couple with no emotion.

The ever resident second ice princess next to Irene, Tzuyu Chou. While Lisa is not as used to her as she is with the other three, she has come to know Tzuyu as one of Irene's friends, surprisingly being a childhood friend of hers. Turns out Irene's family has a business in Taiwan and partnered up with the Chou family, becoming well-known allies int eh business world. And so, Tzuyu and Irene became acquainted with one another growing up and with the Taiwanese girl entering Belvoire this year as a first year, Irene has taken her under her wing as a younger sister.

So, an ice queen and an ice princess busy ruling the campus. It was scary enough just having one.

While Tzuyu has not had a direct hand in confrontations like the ruling party, she has been learning the ropes of things and Lisa can only guess that Tzuyu will take Irene's place once the raven graduates. And that is a terrifying though altogether.

"No one asked you princess." Lisa quipped, turning to glare at the dolled-up brunette who looked at Lisa without a hint of emotion. Irene took a step towards Tzuyu, slightly standing in front of her while she glared coldly at the Thai.

"Don't speak to her. We don't want her to suffer hearing loss from listening to your voice."

"Then we will just leave and be out of your hair then." Lisa said, rolling her eyes and turning to walk away, tugging at Jungkook's hand as he simply stood still and was levelling Yeri's stare with one of his own.

"I don't think so Lice."

And almost simultaneously, both Lisa and Jungkook tensed when they heard the voice behind them, the sound of heels hitting the pavement getting louder after each step, along with a pair of footsteps. Lisa let out a restrained breath as she turned around to Jennie walking towards them, dressed a Chanel dress and black heels, while Jisoo was trailing just behind her with a frown on her face.

"Seriously, do none of you have hobbies?" Lisa asked out loud, sighing as she felt Jungkook's hold on her hand tightening slightly as Jennie and Jisoo walked closer.

"Hah, someone like you will never be able to understand what-"

As Jennie got closer to them, she suddenly stopped talking when her eyes flinted down and caught sight of the entwined hands of Lisa and Jungkook. She stopped in her footsteps and her eyes lingering on the clasped hands and then slowly moved to lock eyes with Lisa. She was close enough now that the entourage behind them moved to form a small circle around the two, but Jennie had stopped so suddenly that Jisoo almost bumped into her if it was not for her quick reflexes.

"And...just what is this?"

Jennie's voice sounded composed, but Lisa could just hear the slight restraint in her voice, something which Jisoo and Irene also noticed as both ravens glancing at Jennie as the brunette's eyes were now looking back down at Lisa and Jungkook's clasped hands.

Lisa suddenly got the urge to suddenly pull her hand away from Jungkook, a feeling which confused her as she had no reason to. Bit somehow, seeing Jennie's eyes on their hands just made her feel like she was caught cheating and a stone of guilt suddenly dropped in her stomach as she saw Jennie's eyes glance back up to meet hers again.

Lisa gazed at her, her mouth frozen as the words were trapped in her throat but then she suddenly was jerked to reality when Jungkook pulled her behind him and he stepped in front of her protectively, his eyes narrowed at Jennie as looked at her.

"Just two people trying to pass through, except suddenly gate goblins have appeared."

"Why you little-" Joy's voice could be heard behind them but both Lisa and Jungkook ignored her, both looking at Jennie as her eyes suddenly narrowed and her eyes glanced back to their hands before suddenly heating up as she glared at Jungkook.

"Talking about your superiors like that will only get your further down the ladder garbage boy." She sneered, her eyes getting more heated as she continued to glare at Jungkook.

Jungkook just level her glare with one of his own and his hand squeezed Lisa's gently as he moved her more behind him, trying to hide her completely from the Queen B. But Jennie noticed this, and she scoffed before taking a threatening step forward, Jisoo following as she looked at her cousin and Jungkook carefully, trying to gauge at what was about to happen.

"I knew that Lice was already far down the ladder, but I never expected her to go even further down by associating herself with someone like you. Pathetic really, just what do you think you two are doing?" Jennie hissed, taking another step towards Jungkook while the others took one two, closing in on the two while they watched their leader taking the lead.

Lisa glanced around and saw that all eyes were on Jennie and Jungkook now, other students also freezing like normal as they watched yet another confrontation with the Queen B and her friends and the two rebels of the poor students. Who needed to watch tennis when you had a fight about to go down?

"None of your damn business." Jungkook growled, his breathing controlled despite his deep voice. He wasn't going to lose it. Even though Jennie was an upright bitch, he would never hit a woman, even if she deserved it. His mother has taught him better than that.

"It is my business when it comes to Lice Trash boy. I don't like sharing my toys, not even with the poor broken ones." Jennie hissed back, her eyes not leaving Jungkook's for even a moment.

Lisa suddenly was getting nervous, glancing over Jungkook's shoulder to see the two of them locked with a heated stare. And it seemed she wasn't the only one. Jisoo looked worried behind her cousin, glancing at the brunette, and reaching out to touch her elbow only to have Jennie jerk it away before Jisoo could even try grab hold of it. Irene also seemed worried, glancing between the two brunettes with a deliberating look on her face as if she were trying to determine whether it would be a good idea to step on the middle of the heated glaring match which was only growing in temperature.

No one else was really noticing, only those who knew Jennie well enough to know that she was getting angry, more than she usually does and even though Lisa hasn't known her as long as Irene and Jisoo does, she senses that she is close to blowing her top and that was literally the last thing she wanted to happen. But the thing was she was more worried about what will happen to Jennie, not Jungkook who is suddenly serving as her shield and protector.

"And it is my business to keep my girlfriend safe, especially from someone like you."

...

..

.

Wait...girlfriend?

"Girlfriend?!"

It was not only Jennie who was taken aback from Jungkook's sudden announcement.

Jennie stepped back as if she was slapped, her jaw dropping and her eyes widening as she stared at Jungkook in shock while everyone else stared at the couple in shock, not at all expecting such an announcement.

Yes, it was well-known that Lisa and Jungkook were friends on campus, especially since they have done dance assignments together. And to some it was not hard to spot that Jungkook may have feelings for the blonde. But this was the first time that a label has actually been announced, especially since they haven't been going out for that long considering the dance auditions for Taemin's comeback was only two weeks ago.

Lisa couldn't help but stare at Jungkook in shock. He hasn't exactly asked her to be his girlfriend at all, the two of them just going on dates and doing somewhat kind of flirting with one another on the dates and when they hang out, but otherwise, she was no way aware that they actually were official. She was just getting a feel of being with him in more than a friendship way, and yet here is announcing it to literally the queen of the campus.

Lisa then dared to look over in Jennie's direction and she was stunned at what she saw. And she was not the only one as Jisoo stared wide eyed at her cousin, stepping around her to look at her properly and even Irene took a step towards her, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion and concern as she reached out to the brunette.

"Jennie?" She asked tentatively, warmth actually being found in her tone and not at all cold and cutting like Lisa is used to hearing. But judging by what was happening, she does not blame Irene being worried because Lisa was too. Because she was not expecting this type of reaction from Jennie at all. No body did for a matter of fact because they all just stared at Jennie in shock in surprise as the most shocking thing was happening.

She was crying.

Those chocolate orbs of Jennie's were filled with tears and they were forming fast as a few stray ones suddenly escaped and trickled down her cheeks while she hastily tried wiping them away before they were seen. Only it was too late as the whole group was witnessing the fact that Jennie Kim was crying.

No one has ever seen Jennie cry in public before. Only those close enough have seen her cry and that is when it is behind closed doors. But right here, right in the open, in front of the many students of Belvoire, Jennie was crying, and people had no idea why.

It was like her heart was suddenly being punctured with a knife. Lisa stared in shock and pain at the sight of Jennie crying, the brunette wiping away at her eyes to get rid of the tears but only more began to escape and Jennie was not quick enough to hide them. Her breathing was suddenly shaky, and she took a few steps back, wiping at her eyes as she couldn't keep her gaze on anything too long.

"Jennie..." Jisoo said, her cousin stumbling into her arms and her worriedly touching her elbows to keep her upright. But Jennie didn't say anything, she rapidly blinked and glanced up just to see Lisa looking at her and the emotion was so clear in the brunette's eyes that Lisa's heart just twisted painfully at the sight of it.

Hurt.

"I-I...I...I got to go!" Jennie hastily said, turning around and quickly hurrying away, her hands covering her face so that no one can see her crying face as she ran away from the sight. Jisoo immediately gave chase after her cousin and Irene hesitated for a moment, glancing at the couple and back at cousins before finally hurrying after them, leaving behind the others and the couple as she fled the scene.

A silence overtook the campus, everyone's eyes on the fading figures of the three popular girls of the university as they fled the scene, unsure on what to make of all of it. Eventually, everyone's eyes turned back to those left behind and Jungkook realised quickly at the attention that they were getting and decided to tug Lisa away, snapping the blonde out of her trance.

"Come on Lis, let's go."

Jungkook walked around the remaining girls and led Lisa way, the blonde blindly following without a thought. Her heart felt heavy, and it was pinching rhythmically as she turned her head to look in the direction where Jennie had run off to.

She had no reason to feel guilty, and yet why did she feel like she is the worst person in the world?

After that incident, Lisa was just a mixture of blendered feelings.

She shouldn't feel guilty. She shouldn't. Jungkook as a great guy and he was doing a great job being a boyfriend. Well, that is what he is considering it is quite well-known around campus that the two are kind of dating due to Jungkook's announcement that day.

But still, Lisa just felt that...something was missing.

Or more like...someone was missing.

She should not care what Jennie is feeling. She is the one who hurt the blonde first and she has no reason to be upset with Lisa being in a relationship with someone else. Yeah, they shared a kiss in the dance club. Well, a kiss is putting it lightly, but they shared a moment then and then she just ran away. She left Lisa all alone and upset at the club with no idea about what she did wrong.

After such treatment like that, Lisa knows that she deserves better. And there is Jungkook literally being handed to her by the world as a reward for persevering through so much hardship. And yet why was she wanting to toss the gift right back at life?

Jungkook is literally the perfect type of guy for Lisa, and yet when she looks into his brown eyes, she just sees the feline ones which were filled with tears when the news was first being broken to them. When she threads her fingers through his hair, she just imagines the long, silky strands which she touched a while ago. And when she felt him wrap his strong arms around her, she just remembers those thin, toned ones which wrapped around her as they pulled her closer to the lithe warm body which they belonged to.

Why is it when she is with Jungkook, she just keeps thinking of Jennie?

Lisa sighed, a headache coming through to her as she sat on her bed, bringing her palm to her temple in an attempt to centre herself again. Just why was her life such a mess? She cannot remember the last time she was simply at peace of mind. Probably before she came to this stupid university was when she had proper peace. Guess moving here wasn't all it was cut out to be.

"You know Lis, you can always just talk to her. It is not like she hasn't tried to reach out to you." Rose said, her eyes softening as she watched the internal battle that the Thai was having. But Lisa shook her head.

"I have no reason to talk to her. She is not a part of my life."

"Maybe not a part of your life, but a part of your heart."

Lisa turned and glared at the Australian, her eyes narrowed in irritation while Rose just looked at her without any affection from her glare.

"Since when do you want me to associate with her? You have always warned me about getting close with her!"

"Yes, but I am also the one who has seen you ever since what happened and I am telling you right now, what you are doing is not the right thing. I mean, come on Lis, do you really like Jungkook like you like Jennie?"

Lisa just stared at her silently, her lips sealed tightly, and her jaw clenched as she saw the raised eyebrow of her roommate. Rose asked the question which Lisa was afraid of hearing.

Did she like Jungkook like she likes Jennie?

...

..

.

She can grow to, can't she?

Because really, Jungkook is everything which she can ask for and she can see herself having a long relationship with him. They both are dedicated dancers, having fun personalities and have a love for the arts, something one would not expect from Jungkook? He was a friend, a brother, and a great person. It will be easy to fall for him. He is everything which any woman could ask for in a man.

"You have to consider Jungkook's feelings too Lisa. He likes you, like really likes you. But don't you think he deserves someone that likes him back just as much without second guessing their feelings?"

"R-Rose-"

"Listen, I get what you are trying to do. It hurts, it really does. I have been where you are right now and for your sake, as well as the other's sake, please just think this through." Rose said, looking at Lisa in worry. But Lisa looked at her in confusion.

"What do you mean you have been where I am?" She asked, curious but also desperate to change the topic of conversation. Rose narrowed her eyes, looking at Lisa as if she is picking up what the Thai is trying to do, but then she closed her eyes and sighed. She leaned back into her chair and twirled a piece of her hair while she let out another sigh.

"You know about me and Jisoo." Lisa nodded, not verbally saying anything as Rose continued. "Well, after we broke up, I...was a bit of a mess. What else can you expect? Jisoo was my first love and I...was in a head of space which was not healthy. After the kind of relationship that I had with her, I needed to get out. I needed to have some taste of normalcy again. So...I ended up dating one of my friends, Hyeri. And she was very sweet, one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet, and it was so different from being with Jisoo. But...it just wasn't the same. It was bad of me to date her while I was still heartbroken, but I did it anyway. And now...I regret that I did because it wasn't fair to either of us. I wasn't ready yet, and she wasn't either for the backlash for the relationship."

Picking up the slight bitter tone at the end of Rose's sentence, Lisa furrowed her eyebrows and looked at the Australian questionably.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked. Rose sighed.

"Well, let's just say that someone wasn't happy I was trying to date again. One time, Hyeri's car had been stolen out from its parking spot and was parked in the middle of campus."

"Okay...that doesn't sound so bad." Lisa said, looking at Rose weirdly. But Rose just flashed her a look.

"Yeah, that doesn't. But when she went to unlock it, the whole car was literally filled with glitter. As in it poured out like water out of the car and covered her whole body in it when she opened it."

"What!" Lisa couldn't help but burst out into laughter. She knows that she shouldn't, but she just couldn't help it. She can just imagine the image of a girl opening the car dour and then suddenly a flood of glitter came pouring out of it. "H-How did someone manage to put so much glitter in one car?!"

"Next time you see Jisoo, you can ask her." Rose said bitterly. And that got Lisa's attention.

"Wait, Jisoo did that!"

"She may look like she can, but she actually doesn't deal with jealousy really well." Rose said, sighing as she tucked the hair strand behind her ear. And Lisa just stared at her in shock.

"Wait, just what has happened to these Hyeri girl now?" She asked, now suddenly worried if something happened to her because of Jisoo's apparent jealousy. But Rose waved her hand in the air.

"Oh, she left the city to pursue a teaching job in another city. She was already graduating when we started dating and we are still good friends even though we broke up. So, nothing bad has happened to her other than a few minor inconveniences she went through when being with me."

"How...can you say that so casually?" Lisa asked looking at the Australian in surprise. But Rose shrugged.

"Because I've dealt with it and am currently trying to deal with my original problem at hand. But back to the point of everything, I need you to think if this is truly what you need at the moment Lis."

"Rose, I told you, Jungkook is a great guy and-"

"And you are clearly trying to use him to get past whatever feelings you do have for Jennie."

Lisa slammed her mouth shut and her chest just burned with emotion as she held the stare which she was getting from Rose. Her chest was burning with emotion, but she just could not distinguish just which was the strongest. Shame, anger, sadness and hurt. They all were just mixing together and creating a slush which Lisa just did not know what to do with.

Lisa looked down at her lap and bit down hard on her bottom lip. She was surprised that she didn't draw blood from how hard she was biting down. She heard Rose sigh and the chair creaking a bit more as Rose leaned more into it. She could feel her roommate's eyes on her, but she did not look up to look at her. Just what can she say to what Rose said. She hit the nail right on the head.

She is using Jungkook to try get past whatever feelings she has for Jennie.

But the feelings she has for Jennie is not real. It is just her mind being jumbled up because the brunette is something she has never encountered before. She was spoilt, haughty, arrogant, and downright rude. She was a nightmare to work with and she did not value anyone with less money than her. Lisa was as good as the dirt which the brunette walks on with her diamond studded heels according to psychology. There is no point being drawn to a person like her.

It has toxicity written all over it.

And yet her mind just won't empty itself of the brunette.

It also does not help with the fact that she has had to spend more time than needed with the brunette due to the practices she has had with her, along with the other successful students who qualified to dance in Taemin's come back.

With them being a backup dancer to the Famous idol, they had to go to SM almost everyday to practice with Taemin. He was a complete perfectionist, and she has seen a whole other side of him as they have practiced together with him. He was an artist who loved his art, and it was so clear in the practices that the Belvoire students have shared with him. He wasn't their professor when in SM, he was a man who loved music and had a talent of performing.

He was the idol of idols, someone who was a role model for those who want to do what he does. And Lisa couldn't help but become inspired as she danced alongside with him.

But the problem was that she still saw Jennie in the practices.

Ever since the announcement that one day, Jennie almost seems to be on a lost cloud. She doesn't exactly talk to Lisa per say, but she has tried to reach out at the odd times. Especially at the times where Jungkook is glued to her hip.

Lisa hangs out with Jungkook during the breaks, like a couple normally would, but Lisa still found her eye drifting to over where Jennie would be with Jimin and Hoseok, and oddly, her eyes would be on Lisa too despite her two rich friends talking to her in mid conversation.

Just what was it that Jennie wanted to say? What did she want? She made it clear that she had no intentions of continuing whatever they shared in the dance club room so just why was she making her life so infuriating?

Just why did she have to be played around like this? Why?

Lisa didn't realise she was crying until she felt drops hitting the back of her hands which were resting on her lap. She blinked when she felt the wetness on her hands, and she raised one to wipe at the ones which were trailing on her cheeks.

Gosh, she was such a mess. Just how can one's life be so crazy at her age. Twenties is when you should have fun and enjoy yourself. And yet Lisa's is just filled with frustration and confusion.

She didn't hear Rose move from the seat, but she realised that the Australian also noticed the blonde's conflict as suddenly she was sitting next to the blonde and hugging her from the side, her arms squeezing her gently as Lisa cried. She stroked the blonde's arm and rested her forehead and against the Thai's head, eyes closed as she sighed.

"Listen Lis, I know that a lot is going on with you right now and only you can decide what is best for you. But please...can you just think about it during this break? I am always one call away if you need someone to talk to. I promise."

Lisa just blindly nodded as she shifted in the Australian's arms and hugged her back, burrowing her nose into the Australian's shoulder.

That was another point that Lisa had to make. Belvoire was now going on break, students allowed to go home and rest until the next academic semester. And due to it being a long break and with Rose staying here last here, the blonde is going back to Australia to see her family. She was really excited and has been missing her parents and sister, but now she felt bad because that meant that she was going to be leaving Lisa behind here in Belvoire because the Thai has no plans or money to go back to Thailand for the holiday, as well as the fact of the drama she has going on with her life.

She almost wishes she could just pack herself in Rose's bag and just escape this place, but sadly, that will then affect the whole comeback as a whole and spoil all the other students' efforts with working with Taemin. Because while everyone goes home for the holiday, the first bit of the holiday for those who made the comeback backup dancers will be performing with Taemin during his comeback.

But the kind of good thing was that Taemin wasn't going to have long promotions for his comeback, so Lisa and the others didn't have to work their whole holiday. Just the first little bit and then the holiday is theirs for the taking. But now thinking about, just what was Lisa going to do after the comeback promotions finish? She has no idea. All she knows is that Jungkook will be staying at Belvoire as well, so guess the holiday will consist of her and her 'boyfriend' spending time together.

And again, it still felt odd that she wasn't looking forward to it.

"Listen, I can pack the rest of my stuff. Why don't you order us some pizza and we can watch one of dramas? We don't need to talk about anything else."

Lisa nodded as she felt Rose pat her back and she pulled away and wiped at her eyes with her sleeves before getting up from the bed and leaving Rose's room, leaving the Australian to finish up the packing which Lisa did the majority of for her. She was struggling to decide what she needed to pack to Lisa just helped her out but guess it kind of backfired seeing that she ended up crying at the end of it.

But maybe some pizza will help her with settling down. Nothing can ever go wrong with pizza. Lisa grabbed her phone and unlocked it to et to the keypad, only to see a message was sent to her by the brunette who she had very mixed feelings for.

Kookie

Hey! Want to grab a coffee before practice tomorrow! It will be on me, don't worry!

Lisa sighed and swiped the message away, not wanting to message him right now. She leaned against the kitchen counter and closed her eyes. Her headache wasn't going away and just seeing Jungkook's message made it come back even harder.

Just why was her life so difficult? Why? She was tired of having her mind and heart tugging at each other like some stubborn mule with its owner. She hates this. She truly does.

She opened her eyes and looked blankly ahead of her, sighing as she thought about what could possibly happen to her during holiday break and the dance comeback, she has lined up with Taemin and the others.

Just what is going to happen to her?

And I wonder just what will happen? Lol, don't worry everyone. hopefully all your questions will be answered.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 10K 31
lisa was liked by her new school and students are starting to have a crush on her because of her unique and gorgeous look, but her old school did not...
104K 1.8K 28
Jennie Kim she's the Badass Queen of the Kim's University, what if the Queen in the University and also a badass girl,bully. she met the president da...
819K 18.2K 138
Jennie Kim is a typically cold-hearted person in everyone's eyes. She's been in a cave after what happened in her past, locking her heart and transfo...
880K 25.8K 59
Lalisa Manoban is the bully of the school,she has no friends since everyone is scared of her. No one can fight her back afraid to be fired from schoo...