More Than This...With Ur Love...

By KRandom

There's this one girl that I remember from the X Factor that we're competing with, but...she doesn't know I l... More

More Than This...With Your Love (Niall Horan and Cher Lloyd Fanfic)
Chapter 2: I'm Torn
Chapter 3: Imma Seekin' for you Hiders
Chapter 4: Never Underestimate the Cher Lloyd
Chapter 5: Please, This Aint Even Jealousy...
Chapter 6: Anger, Jealousy, and Love
Chapter 7: Try Plan A
Chapter 8: Catch My Drift?
Chapter 9: Playa Boi
Chapter 10: Leave
Chapter 11: No One Knows
Chapter 12: Life is an Interview
Just An Update!
Chapter 13: You've Always Been Mine
Chapter 14: I Promise
Chapter 16: New York
Chapter 17: Oath
Chapter 18: Sick to my Stomach
Chapter 19: Where Were We?
Chapter 20: 'Hahahahahahaha' - Quote by Niall Horan
Chapter 21: Calm Pills
Chapter 22: Celebrities Can Fangirl Too
Chapter 23: She Can Have Her Opinion Too
Chapter 24: X Factor USA
Chapter 25: Forever Beautiful

Chapter 15: Behind the Music

2K 37 6
By KRandom

(A/N: So what do you all think is going to happen? Hmmm... ;) Anyways, hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years, I go back to school on January 3rd, BOOOOO! At least we only go for two days then it's the weekend again!!!! YAYYYYYY!)

Read the very last thing at the end once you're done <3

Chapter 15 :D 

--------------------------

Cher's POV

*Recap*

"You sounded amazing back there, it felt like being at a concert, you dancing...singing...and looking as sexy as ever." He winked, shutting the door of his dressing room, and locking it.

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking at him with a confused expression.

"You know, you think you're so sneak, don't you?" He asked, rolling his eyes, but a smirk on his face.

"What are you talking about?!"

Will grtipped my waist, tossing me against the wall, I mean it was a little hard, ouch...

"What...are you-" I got cut off by his lips crashing onto mine. I tried pushing him off, he only stumbled back some.

"STOP!" I shouted, keep trying to get out of his grasp!

"Mmm, KISS ME!" He moaned against me, trying to force me to kiss him bacj.

"I WON'T!" I cried out, trying to kick him, but his legs were tight against mine.

He bit my bottom lip which made me cry louder, his tongue was in my mouth, I shoved him back, he looked at me with such anger.

"I CAN GET YOU ARRESTED!" I screamed, making him fall on the ground.

"You little..." He mumbled, forcing his self against me once again.

Where is Ryan?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

"Hello? Sir, has Cher left, we have some...erm...business to take care of." A feminine voice was heard through the door.

"Get out." Will unlocked the door, shoving me out, and tugging the girl in, she had a huge smile when he pulled her in, wow sexual frustration much?

"Ryan!!!" I shouted, running around backstage, searching for him. Oh god, where is he?!

"Cher! Where have you been?!" Ryan ran up to me, looking around to see if anyone was near, such as a fan.

"That...that guy...took me..." I stumbled, I was shaking, I was too scared, I didn't know what was exactly going on anymore. I just want Niall.

"Who? What guy?!" Ryan's anger built up.

"The...the...interviewer..." I whispered, trying to hold myself together.

"Do you want me to find him?"

"No..."

"Do you want me to do anything?"

"I want a restraining order...against him...immediately." I replied, I needed to do something about that situation, this was all wrong, all sickly wrong.

"Okay, I will definitely talk to your manager about that, most likely tell Simon too?"

"Yes, please." Simon was part of my management, he controlled it actually, as  well as One Direction's, Little Mix, he had been with a few artists of producing, that's how I'm famous today.

"Come on, I need to take you back, fans are all out, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, let me sign some things...get to meet some." I told him, he only nodded, leading me outside, it was getting late, the night was taking over, but it couldn't be anywhere past seven at the most.

"Cher!"

"I LOVE YOU, CHER!"

"OVER HERE, I'm a Brat!!" 

I heard a ton of fans screaming, this is sooo cute.

"Hi!" I walked up to a gate that security had them behind, I started signing some of their photos or just pieces of paper.

"Cher! You are so wonderful! Don't let hate bother you!" A fan was crying though she had told me that, how sweet.

"Of course I won't let it bother me, attention is what they crave!" I smiled at her, giving her a small hug.

"Can I have a picture with you?" Another fan asked me.

"Of course!" I stood beside her, she held out her iPhone, snapping two pics of us, one just random sillyness, and the other plain smiling. I love taking pictures with fans, they're too great.

"Could you follow these names on Twitter?" A girl handed me a folded piece of paper, I nodded with a smile, stuffing it in my back pocket.

I noticed a girl who had her camera on me the whole time, is she recording?

"Are you videoin'?" I asked, pointing at her.

"Yes." She laughed, I ducked a little, hiding my face, "Nooooo." I was joking around. 

"Can I have your autograph?" 

"Yes! What is it?" I grabbed what she had handed it to me, I looked at it, it was a One Direction ticket, used.

"A One Direction ticket." The fan answered.

"Why don't you get them to sign it?" I asked, then the fan who was recording answered too.

"We tried all weekend."

"Do you have something else for me to sign?"

"No, I really don't." The fan looked quite disappointed, but I asked Ryan for a photo of me.

"Okay, wait, wait, wait!" I hushed everyone and put my hands on the fan shoulders who wanted me to sign their One Direction ticket.

"When I go on tour and then make me sign my ticket." I laughed, then fan agreed actually a lot of them did.

"Right?" I made a face, asking all of them who nodded. (A/N: I WILL PUT THIS VIDEO ON THE SIDE OF HER MEETING THESE FANS, IT'S ACTUALLY A VIDEO.)

Since I didn't see much of fans holding things for me to sign, I pulled out small paper-like pictures of me, signing each one of them, and passing them out individually, they seemed to like it.

"Okay, no more pictures." Ryan had told everyone.

"Oh come on! One more!" I begged, two fans were at my side getting ready.

"Okay, you are the lucky last one, after this Miss Lloyd needs to head back." Ryan nodded, making sure everyone knew what was going on.

I posed with the two girls, not knowing about the two cameras, I only stared at one, but I guess they didn't mind. I waved to all of my fans, blowing a few kisses to different angles, flashes going off, I hopped into the back of the car, Ryan got up in the front driver seat, we headed off.

"So what exactly happened?" Great, now I'll have to tell him.

"He...forced kissed me...locked me in the room with him...and pushed me against the wall..." I sighed, looking out of the tinted windows, seeing a few fans running towards the car, following, but he quickly speeded up, no one was catching up.

Ryan didn't even respond, I don't even know what he was actually doing, which made me worry a little, but I let it go, I pulled out my phone, not a single text, but a missed call from my mum. I thought Niall said he promised?

*1 Week Later*

Niall still hasn't  tried contacting me. I've texted him twice and called him once. I don't know what's going on, but I'm not going to be all clingy about it. Maybe he's busy,  but I don't see why he wouldn't at least say anything back or try calling me, but...since one time they were performing on the TV, they're now in New York...

If he didn't want to be in a relationship, he should've told me...

Maybe he's mad...

No, why would he be?

Maybe 'cause I didn't want to go public yet...

Gah!!!

 I haven't been out of my hotel room since four days ago, I had recorded myself doing a cover, Behind the Music, it's supposed to be released in a few days, but right now I've been staring at my phone. It's ridiculous how everyone always breaks a promise.

If someone can't keep a promise, how do I keep trusting them? I don't understand.

I walked over to my fridge, taking a cupcake out that I had ordered last night from room service, I ordered a lot actually when Amy came over to help me discuss some things, we kind of had our own little party with a few snacks, cupcakes, and watching a film.

I think this has been quite relaxing since I haven't had to do any interviews at all since last week, especially...from Will.

My phone start vibrating and ringing, I ran towards it, answering it.

"Hello?"

"Miss Lloyd? How's my favourite brat?" I could tell it was Simon, haven't talked to him in a while.

"Hi Simon, I'm good, how have you been, old man?" I joked, that's how we normally are.

"Haha, I've been doing quite fine, so I've heard about this interviewer, Will, I had forgotten his last name, but it's on the restraining order, and yes, we got one for you like you requested." Simon explained, I took a seat on my couch.

"Could you tell me a little bit more on this restraining order?" I wanted to know what was up and how this works, I've heard about them, but never really looked much towards them.

"Yeah, he is not allowed near you for about, wait let me look," Simon said, I heard him looking through papers, I guess he was going to read some of it, "by the way this will also be sent to you of a copy, but he is not allowed near you unless he is 945 feet behind or ahead of you, if he violates the rules, he will be arrested for a year, then pay a fee of $10,500. You need to sign this and he already has, I'm going to get Amy to deliver it to you, or give it to you some way, I hope this helps."

"It does, thank you so much, Simon!" I thanked him.

"You're welcome, just let me know if there's anything else wrong, also heard your cover of Behind  the Music, I think you should put it on the American Sticks and Stones album, do you agree?"

"Of course! I really want to let my fans hear it and I think it's a great track to add!" I agreed, I was actually getting quite excited for the face that a song that I did a cover of will be on my American copy of Sticks and Stones, ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

"I do too, I think the best day to release this song on your managements Youtube channel of you should be in two days, I alos believe you need to make an annoucentment of this either on the Ellen Show or-" I started flipping out.

"OOOH! The Ellen Show! I've been dying to be on her show, is just for singing a song?"

"Singing a song, maybe Oath? And you can also talk for a minute or two to her, then after the song, you need to announce to everyone about it, but you will need to go to New York."

New York.

New Freaking York.

The city that One Direction are now in from yesterday til seven days, great, fantastic, wonderful.

"Cher? Are you still there?" Simon's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah-yeah, I'm still here, I will most certainly be there." I replied, smiling because of the Ellen Show, the announcement, and New York food! Yay!

"Okay, I'll get you your first class plane ticket, and give it to Amy...as well as the copy of the restraining order, oh, mind telling me what's been going on with you and the boys?" I bet Simon had that little stupid smirk on his face, he does it all the time!

"Alright...and nothing, nothing at all, just good friends." I answered him.

"Mhm, so, that interview, all upset, then taking risks of all of you guys standing up for each other, you guys were all over Twitter and newspapers. It was a hassle to take care of."

"You saw it?"

"Yeah, so many people sent it to me on Twitter."

"Yeah, sorry about that."

"It's fine, I'm going to get everything set up, you talk to Amy, and we'll get things going, shall we?"

"We shall." I nodded, as much as he couldn't see it, I had to smirk too. That same smirk that he gets. Ha.

If only Niall would try and contact me...

---------------------------------

What do you guys  think?

Vote :)

Comment ;)

Fan me :D

- Kristin xx

Oh! P.S., if you guys wanna follow my fan account on instagram of Cher Lloyd, please follow me: @ultimatelloyd <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 198 22
One girl who is a living mystery, one boy who is an open book to the world, one lifetime of adventure.
5.9K 100 31
Hazel Collins doesn't know what she has gotten herself into. Her friends have dragged her to a One Direction concert where she meets the love of her...
2.4K 177 24
Those fantasies you always dream of the boys. Short, long, cute. and sad stories(imagines) ❤❤
386K 5.9K 100
Tiffany's life is really crazy right now- she's always surrounded by girls who are either throwing themselves at 5 of the most hottest and talented g...