Your Eyes Tell

By kimjungkoo97

'Your eyes which shines like a star which holds a whole Galaxy... I didn't know that I will fall hard for you... More

Unexpected
Bunny Boy
The Maknae
Chingu
Punishment
Anything For You
Truth
Always my love
Danger
Brave Soldier
New Beginning
Introduction - Season 2
Meeting the Kim's
Little Date
Midnight Confession
The Truth
Danger Ahead
The End
Jealous Bunny
My Everything
Epilogue - Your Eyes Tell

My Love

1.6K 111 12
By kimjungkoo97

No one's pov

Taehyung is in his office looking at his laptop where his hyungs are there with him.. "Tae.. She is far more dangerous than we think.. When I investigate about the rape attempt Lia payed the boys to act.. So it's easy for her to make jungkook believe her.. ' Yoongi said..

'She is more dangerous than her dad..' Hoseok said.. Taehyung clenched his fist checking the laptop not looking at anyone.. 'But he is more dangerous than Lia.. Jungkook knows that he is in danger but he don't know the reason..' Jin said with so much worries..

'No.. Jungkook shouldn't know about it.. You know that bunny will do anything for his family so he will take any risk.. I can't let that happen..' Taehyung said suddenly.. Namjoon Pat's his brother's shoulder..

'It's really late guys.. We have to leave.. My Chim will be waiting for me..Hoseok I will drop you.. Come on..'  Yoongi said.. Taehyung with Namjoon and Jin left the office.. Throughout the ride his thoughts were about his rivals.. Jin can already sense that his little brother is worried and also scared.. Namjoon holds his husband hand looking at road comforting him.. That's when Jin remembered about the athletic meet going to happen tomorrow..

'Ah tae.. I forget that tomorrow is our college athletic meet.. You know our boys are also participating in various sports.. And our dad is the chief guest how about you..' Jin asked.. If Jungkook is in why would taehyung says no..

Next day...

'I think I shouldn't let him to participate in this athletic meet.. What if he get hurt.. What if the others push my bunny away.. What if..' Joon ki shoved some pop corns in his wife's mouth which made Sehun to laugh..

'Jieun ah.. Our Koo won't get hurt.. Don't be tensed..' Taehee said.. Joon ki with Jieun and Sehun and Kim's family were in the podium for parents.. They all are here to enjoy the meet.. Jieun glared at her husband while munching the pop corn.. 'papa.. Eomma is shooting glared at you..' Sehun said..

'I know.. That's why I'm not looking at her..' Joon ki replied..

'It's.. I'm just scared..' Jieun said in a small voice.. 'Jagi he is our son.. He won't give up until he win.. Don't worry..' Joon ki said.. Soon the meet starts with welcome speech by principal Kim seokjin.. Jung Hoseok and Kim Namjoon are the commentators.. Jieun shouted when she saw Jungkook and Jimin with yugyeom..

Jungkook waved his hand to his parents and brother.. On the other sided Taehyung is with his father on the other side of the podium which is for special guests..

'Kookie.. Take me a pic.. I want to show it to yoongi hyung..' Jungkook smiled and clicked the pic of Jimin..

While Jimin and yugy are looking at the pics that Jungkook took and the younger eyes searching his crush.. He smiled when he saw Taehyung with his father.. Jungkook can't hide but blush when he saw his crush smiled at him..

'Welcome to the sports meet.. Before we start I have to say show your full potential and don't get hurt..All the best students..' Kim Namjoon said..

'Yeah.. Boys get ready for the first event today.. 100 meter dash..' Jung Hoseok started Jungkook is the one who participate in his class.. Jennie and Lisa were cheering for the boys..

'On your marks..'

'Get set..'

'Go..' When they heard the whistle the boys ran to reach the end line but no one had beat Jungkook.. He ran as fast and he won the dash.. When he reached the end line everyone were cheering him up..

Likewise Jungkook with Jimin and yugy won many games.. In archery, taekwondo and also in high jump.. Taehyung is so proud of him.. And it's hard for Joon ki and Sehun to control Taehee and Jieun when Jungkook and his friends won the game..

The event ends at evening.. Without caught by others Taehyung took secret pics of Jungkook.. 'How can he be a wild bunny and also innocent baby at the same time..' Taehyung thought looking at the pics..

Jungkook with his friends were on the ground.. Their chatting were interrupted by Lia and her friends.. 'Hey Jungkook..' Jimin glared at her.. Jungkook greets her too.. "I-its.. I want to talk to you alone..' She said.. Jungkook looks at Jimin who nodded his head.. Taehyung saw that Jungkook is going out with a girl.. Lia's friends were with the group.. Jimin messaged Taehyung about the meeting with Lia..

'Dad.. I will be in a minute..' Taehyung said to his dad.. 'But son.. Where are you going..' Kim Daehyun asked..

'Just here only.. I will be in five minutes..' Taehyung said and left the podium.. He took his mobile and tracked the younger's mobile.. Taehyung and Sehun fixed a tracker in Jungkook's mobile even the younger knows about it..

'What do you want Lia.. Why are we here now..' Jungkook asked.. They both were on the rooftop.. Taehyung reached the rooftop but hides behind the door he wants to know what they were talking..

'Jungkook.. I don't know how to say.. But.. I can't hide it anymore.. I love you Jungkook..' Lia said.. Jungkook was shocked.. Taehyung gritted his teeth..

'I can't stop my feelings for you.. I fall for you when I met you in the hall on our first day of college.. And you saved me from those seniors who tried to harass me.. I..' Before she completes Jungkook stopped her..

'Lia.. I'm sorry.. I don't have feelings for you..' Jungkook said.. 'I know kookie but give me a chance just one chance Jungkook please..' Lia holds the younger's hand but Jungkook politely took his hand away from her hold..

'I won't fall for you even if I give you thousand chance Lia.. Because I love someone..' on hearing this Taehyung can't help but smile.. Lia clenched her fist she don't want to loose this chance.. 'Im sorry but I don't want to hurt you.. My heart already belongs to my love.. And I can't live without him..' Jungkook blushed and his face his like a tomato thinking about his crush ..

'Do you love him that much..' Lia asked without looking at him..

'More than anything..' Jungkook said and left the place.. He hopped like a bunny with a huge smile on his face.. Taehyung's cheeks hurts a little because of the huge smile on his face.. He looked at Lia who is wiping her tears harshly kneeling on the floor crying.. He really feel bad but she deserved it.. And Taehyung won't let anyone to take his love away from him..

Jungkook joined with his friends who were waiting for him.. 'What happened.. Why did she want to talk to you alone.. Are you okay..'  Jungkook chuckled at his friends bombarding with questions..

'Guys.. Guys.. Stop.. You have to breath a little too..' Jimin holds the younger's hand.. 'She confessed her feelings for me..' Jennie scoffed a little.. She knows that it gonna happen one day..

'But I rejected her.. I-i said I love someone..' Yugy smiled.. Everyone cooed at the bunny who is blushing so hard.. 'Is that someone is my cousin.. Hahh jungkookie..' Jennie said with a smirk..

Jungkook lowered his head holding his cheeks.. 'Omo.. My bunny is in love..' Lisa chuckled ruffling the younger's hair..

'I'm so happy for you Koo..' Jimin said with a find smile on his face.. 'We too Koo..' Yugy hugged him from back.. Jungkook is so happy now he wants to shout out loud but he is controlling himself now..

'B-but.. I didn't confess my feelings for him.. What if he didn't love me..' Jungkook asked.. Jimin scoffed a little.. 'You mean Taehyung hyung.. He is literally whipped for you bunny.. Look at him he still eye rapping you.. He loves you a lot too but he wants to know from you..' Jimin said..

'How about you confess your feelings soon.. I know you guys love each other..' Yugy said..

'Yeah.. I will.. but when..' Jungkook asked.. "Now.. After the ceremony ends..' Lisa said.. Jungkook eyes widened.. 'Ohh come on bunny.. Don't wait too long you know many girls is waiting for my cousin too so grab this chance and I know my oppa is also waiting for this chance..' Jennie said..

'Guys don't pressure him.. let's go.. The ceremony is going to start..' Jimin said.. Jungkook can't forget what Jennie said.. He shook his head.. 'No he is mine.. Mine only..: Jungkook thought..

'I'm yours and you are mine only bunny.. Can't wait.. I will make you mine soon..' Taehyung thought..

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...