Married To My Chairman | Taeh...

By Cuteztae

First Work and Extreme Fetus Writing (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠) Kim taehyung who is a successful businessman is obsessed w... More

The new chairman
Lost at the Han river
Do you call this fate?
New employees
First Day at work
Change of plans
met at the hospital
Is he the chairman?
Evening Hangout
Soju or Vodka?
Worst hangover
We had to walk, but it was good
Back to the office
wait, I have an idea 💡
Will you be my secretary?
Two choices, one decision
New appointment 🌸
First Day as new Secretary
Traditional shopping day
A 300 dollar handbag???
Ooops. I am late
New apartment
Momma comes with me
Dinner with the chairman
You looked cute though
Surprise Visit
Let's go to a meeting
He protected me
What am I feeling right now?
Where is he?
It's been almost a week!
Did you miss me?
I like you
First Day
Why are we like this 😂
Getting ready to the visit to UK
Interrogation 😂
ready to visit UK
The view is AMAZING!
Met with Namjoon hyung
Business trip completed
It's time to travel
I love you ❤️
One heavenly night
Back to seoul
He is here?
She is my girl
Why is he here?
The hardest decision
For the one last time
First to Ilsan
To Tae who will always be mine,
I feel Lost 😔
Ilsan?
How much I missed you
Name this chapter
Back to Seoul with my girl
New plan
Lets go learn how to drive
Father ?
Coming to an end
On the way to be her husband
The planning and the D Day
I said "YES"

Sudden visit

20.2K 432 26
By Cuteztae

It was a very busy day at the company Kim enterprises. All the workers were working on their new project. Kim Taehyung who was the CEO of the company was supervising all his fellow workers since he was a very good boss. Taehyung s father Mr.Kim was the chaiman of this company. Even though he is the chairman,he wasn't able to visit the company since he was suffering from a tumour. But he was never worried about his company since his son Taehyung was looking after everything regarding the business very well.
So in that morning, while taehyung was going through a board paper which was to be sent to the board of company directors, he received a call from chairman's secretary Mr. Jung

Secretary : Good morning sir. May i speak to Mr. CEO?

Taehyung : Good morning. Its the CEO speaking. To whom am i speaking to?

Secretary : Oh sir. Its me, the chairman's secretary speaking.

Taehyung : Yes. Tell me. what's the matter? Is father alright Mr.Jung?

Secretary : Yes sir. Chairman is quite alright. Sir, chairman is visiting the company in 2 hours. He asked me to inform you sir.

Taehyung : Okay. Thank you so much Mr.Jung for the information. I will make sure to get everything ready.

Secretary : Thank you sir.

The CEO,Taehyung was wondering why his father suddenly wanted to visit the company. Since he hardly visited Kim enterprises, Taehyung wanted to make everything perfect when the chairman was visiting the company. He took a call to his secretary Park Bogum and informed him that the chairman will be visiting the company soon and Taehyung did put on his coat and went to welcome the chairman🖤

*After 30 minutes*

...A car stops near the main entrance of Kim enterprises and chairman Mr.Kim gets down from the car ...

Taehyung : Good afternoon father. Its so nice to have a visit from you after a long time. Welcome back Mr. chairman
(He bows to his father)

Chairman: Ha Ha ha (laughs) Taehyung. You have developed our company so well. Look at the main entrance! Its quite eye catching. I m proud of you my son. Hope inside and your work is as impressive as this is.

Taehyung: Thank you so much for the praise father. Hope will be happy with our work. Lets head in father.

Everyone heads into the company. Since the chairman wanted to visit every part of the building, Taehyung and bogum takes Mr. Kim on a tour around the company building and finally they arrive to the CEO s office.

Taehyung: Father, wouldn't you like to visit chairman's office? Lets go there and talk instead of staying here.

Chairman : No no Taehyung. I prefer staying here. The chairman's office is not where i belong anymore .

Taehyung is very surprised by what his father said since he was not expecting something like this from his father. Chairman was someone who never wanted to giveup on powerful positions.

Taehyung: Father? What did you mean by that? What are you exactly talking about?

Chairman: My son. Look at me. I am very old now and i am ill as well. I am not in a position where i can lead a company anymore. I want to retire now from my position Taehyung. Its for the best. Even the doctor asked me to rest since my health is not in a good condition right now.

Taehyung was very shocked from what chairman said. He and Bogum looked at each other with immense surprise.

Taehyung: Father. I know that you are old and ill. But you can still be the chairman right? Its fine that you can visit the company often. I can manage everything here father. Bogum is there to back me up as well. So please remain in your position father. You worked so hard to bring our company here. Its all because of your hard work. So please dont give up now. Please

Chairman: Taehyung. I am not giving up my son. Please understand me. I am not greedy upon power or money anymore. I want to spend the latter part of my life very freely. So i have taken my decision already Taehyung.

Taehyung : Father. To be a chairman, someone has to have alot of experience and knowledge on this field right? Have you found someone to hand over the company father? If your decision is to retire, i respect it wholeheartedly father, and with the new chairman , i will work my best for our company..dont worry father.

Chairman : Thank you son. Its so great that I have such an amazing CEO to rely on. And yes Taehyung, i have found the best person to handover my company. So dont worry about the new chairman. And by the way Taehyung, please arrange a directors meeting tomorrow at 9 am so that i can annouce the new chairman.

Taehyung : Okay father. I will do as you wish sir.
Taehyung bows to his father as he leaves the CEO s office to head back to his home.
Bogum suddenly looks up and says "sir. Are you okay with this decision? Isnt this a hasty decision sir? "
" No bogum. Its not. Any decision that my father takes is after analysing every little detail well. So i trust his decision. " Taehyung replied. And he asked bogum to call for a directors morning in the following morning at 9.am and leaves the office.

Taehyung s POV

My father is someone who thinks alot before taking any decision. But i really couldn't believe that father wanted to hand over the company suddenly.

After asking Bogum to call for a directors meeting tomorrow, i left the company and headed back home.

When i arrived home my doggy ,Yeontan was waiting for me near my door.

Its his usual thing to wait for me in the evening. I went and caressed Yeongtang and went inside to change into a comfy cloth.

Since i was small, my most favourite hobby was photography. I have different kinds of cameras that i use and i have separated a room in my home to keep my cameras and photographing equipment. Whenever i was in a problem, or whenever i didnt know what to do, photographing helped me to calm myself and to distract my mind.

I suddenly felt like going near Han river, therefore i took my camera and yeongtan and went for a walk. Walking with my dog and photographing is such an amazing combination of hobbies. I captured random people, random places etc after allowing yeontan to play with a soft toy.

After about spending 1 hour near Han river, i went back home ant made a rameyon myself for dinner . I neatly kept my camera in my hobby room and came to have dinner. After having dinner i washed up , fed Yeongtang and went to my bedroom to rest for the day.

Tomorrow is going to be a big day for our company. I am ready to work with anyone to bring up Kim enterprises. So it wont be a problem for me even though the chairman changes. I was in such deep thought and fell into sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 4.9K 32
Kim taehyung, a very rich CEO was forced to marry a women who have a daughter But things don't go well, both souls were having feelings for each othe...
7.2K 630 22
Jeon Jungkook, or people call him Mr. JEON . The Youngest CEO of "JEON ENTERPRISES" A very talented , hardworking, He has stoic demeanor , with dazzl...
16.7K 894 56
[Completed ✅✨] 💥SNEAK PEEK💥 ⁠❛❛ I hate you, don't you dare come near me. ❞ ~ ⁠❛❛Do you think you can just leave me like that? I love you and I will...
763K 41.6K 45
"Rule number one: Don't fall in love. Rule number two: Under no circumstances will you ever break Rule number one." -Kim Taehyung His career is eve...